Unwrapping Eloise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy smiled. "I know. I hope I've planted my seeds in you."

"But people here know you're my dad."

"That's true. We can't get married if we continue living here."

*****

Ten months later Eloise put her baby son in his crib and went into her bedroom. She put on the babydoll that she'd last worn at Christmas and waited for her husband to come home. They'd been married on New Year's Eve and they'd moved several hundred miles from their old home. Most of the time she remembered to call her husband Elliot, but sometimes she slipped and called him daddy. Their new friends just smiled at that, taking it as a term of endearment between newlyweds who were having their first baby.

As Elliot came through the door he was greeted by his sexy young wife. They'd had sex all the time up to the birth of their baby, a baby that was his this time around, but now he hadn't been able to fuck her for several weeks and his loins ached for her. Seeing her matured figure, her breasts were now double D-cups, made his cock stir.

"Did you see the doctor today?"

"Yes, we can have sex again."

"Say it, baby."

"Fuck me daddy."

"Louder!"

"Please fuck me, daddy. Please give me your cock."

They didn't make it to the bedroom. He pulled her babydoll off her head and sucked on her ripe tits as he slammed inside her cunt, immensely satisfied by the fact that her pelvic floor exercises and her youth meant that she was almost as tight as before. He was driven by an animal urge, not paying much attention to how Eloise was feeling, he just had to fuck his wife's brains out again. He was desperate for a release. Then he felt a familiar shudder, followed by a convulsive grip around his shaft. He couldn't hold back anymore. He cried out and shot a load that had waited for weeks to be released. He pumped his cream inside her and collapsed next to her. It took them several minutes to breathe normally again and then they got up and walked into the bedroom. He got undressed and lay on the bed to watch the most beautiful sight in the world. He watched the young woman who was once his daughter and now his wife sucking her juices off his once more hard cock.

12