Up North Ch. 04

Story Info
Jimmy, Mom, Aunt Rae and Uncle Clyde get together!
9.8k words
4.66
64.2k
46

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all my readers for your comments and thoughtful help. All characters are 18 or older and everyone seems to be having a good time with each other. Please feel free to comment as you see fit and remember to vote! Thanks again!

*

"Your Grandpa used to say, "In for a penny, in for a pound." So how about we get these clothes off and start working toward that pound, what do you say?" Then she stepped back and slid her hand down the front of my shorts finding my big hard cock. She laughed a big deep laugh, then pulled my cock out and knelt down swallowing me right up to my fuzzy balls; my hands clasped her head and I began to fuck her mouth and throat in earnest. She was hot, wet and wonderful.

I'd like to say that I lasted for a long time, which would be a lie. Within a minute the fever began and I began to thrust in and out of her mouth firmly holding her head, finally burying myself in her throat as sweet baby batter shot down her throat, it was hotly euphoric.

As I softened and slipped from her mouth she looked up at me with watery eyes and coughed a little saying, "Jimmy, it looks like you've got the hang it for sure ... whew!"

I pulled her to her feet and pushed her toward Mom's bedroom. Once there, I began pulling her clothes off and piling them onto the bedside chair until finally there was only her bra holding her big beautiful tits back; sort of like a sand bar holding back the ocean. I reached out and took her breasts into my hands, one hand for each breast. I softly, gently mauled them in the bra, lifting and twisting the large mass until she reached up pulling her bra straight up, her breasts dropping and bouncing, in seconds the bra was on the chair and she said, her voice hot and husky, "Damn it boy, if you're gonna' mess with um, get your mouth busy and start sucking ... your Auntie likes her nipples sucked!"

I laughed and said, "... and here I though you wanted me to eat your pussy!"

She smiled and laughed a big laugh as she used her hands to lift and offer her big white breasts to me saying, "You'll be eating pussy soon enough, now's sucking time."

I pushed her back onto the bed and dove in beside her pulling a bright red nipple into my mouth as one hand moved between her legs. She responded by spreading her legs making her blond pussy even more available to me ... she was so very wet that my fingers literally jumped inside her, seeking and finding that lumpy mass the my Mother loved for me to manipulate. For the next few minutes we were a blur of nipple nursing and hungry hips until finally she called out to me, "Oh for God's sake Jimmy, get down there and eat my pussy!!"

Her pussy smelled like the wet spring woods, musty and alive. I licked her from taint to top and back again as she pushed herself up into my face again and again. At last I held her hips firmly and slipped the soft bottom of my tongue up and over her clit repeatedly as she grunted and wheezed loudly. Then she grasped my head and pulled me firmly into her crotch as she bucked and growled out her orgasm. When she relaxed I lifted her legs up toward her breasts and drove my hard cock all the way home, burying myself balls deep. As I pounded and rocked her pussy, the roar of my blood screamed in my ears and a dull red glow seemed to form around me.

After a long time the low burn began, the need to cum started at my toes and seemed to flow effortlessly upward though my legs and into my groin as the pressure built. When I could wait no longer, I pulled out and move up on her body so that I could place my steaming cock between her big, soft breasts. Pushing them together, I thrust myself back and forth until rope after rope of boiling cum blasted from me up onto her neck and face, into her hair and then ran down her body. As I came I cried out thanking God and all the Angels as the tide of hot joy washed over me.

Exhausted, I fell on the bed beside her and grasped her hand kissing it and holding it to my chest. We lay silently together as our breathing and heart rates slowed. After a few minutes, I asked, "Aunt Rae, are you alright?"

"Yes Honey, you just fucked silly; it was a fine job you did on me, I'm just laying here wondering if I will be able to walk anytime soon." Her voice was soft and quiet, her hand squeezed mine gently.

A short while later I slipped off the bed and went into the bathroom and took a soapy, hot shower; as I dried I called out, "Aunt Rae, would you like a hot shower?"

"I'm coming baby, you just finish up. I'll be there in a minute."

When I walked into the bedroom she looked at me from the bed and I could see that she was still coated in cum. "Can I get you a towel or something?"

"No baby, I think I can get to the shower without getting your juices all over the place. Would you please go make a fresh pot of coffee, I'd sure like a cup."

"Absolutely, I'll go do it right now."

As the coffee perked, I cleaned up my breakfast mess and put things away. Next, I took a nice handful of Mom's oatmeal cookies from the bin and stacked them on a small plate, setting out two mugs. Shortly thereafter Aunt Rae came into the kitchen fully dressed. She'd washed and dried her hair and was looking very, very nice.

"Aunt Rae, you look great!"

She smiled broadly and gave me a little curtsey, then laughed softly and said, "Baby, that's how a girl looks after a good fuckin' and you look pretty good your naked self."

"Happy to oblige Ma'am" and with that I wiggled my hips causing my cock to slap back and forth a couple of times.

She laughed a pretty laugh and said, "Stop showing off Smartass; I've got work to do here pretty quick."

We sat at the table drinking hot, fresh coffee and eating cookies and being very pleased with one another, then she asked, "You Mom tells me that you're going up to State here pretty soon."

"Yeah, I'm picking up my final grades at school tomorrow and then taking all the rest of the application materials up to one of the Deans in the afternoon," I said.

"Honey, you're going to do real well; you're smart and you're not lazy ... that's what it takes, use your brain and do the work, you'll be a success."

"Has your Mom talked to you about her plans yet?"

"I don't know anything about plans; what are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I guess I'm letting the cat out of the bag; anyway she's been talking to me about moving from here out to Mom and Dad's old place. I can't imagine that you'd have any problem with that, but keep it to yourself -- don't say anything just let her bring it up, Ok?"

"Sure, I can keep a secret."

She got up and gave me a big hug and a sweet kiss on the cheek saying, "Ok honey, I'll see you later." Then she was gone. I cleaned up the odds and ends, and poured another cup of coffee.

With my coffee in hand, I walked around our little house. It was pretty small, a tiny vestibule at the front door, then the living room, just big enough for a couple of chairs, the couch, TV, gas stove and a couple of bookcases. The kitchen, not much bigger than 10 foot by 12 foot including the dining table; the master bedroom with queen sized bed, dresser and couple of side tables and the adjacent bathroom; a small hallway and stairs taking you up to my bedroom and a three-quarter bath. This little house was where I grew-up, but as I thought about it I didn't feel any particular attachment. The house had served us well and was a good little house; still my life was changing and I didn't see myself living here in the future. So, if Mom wants to make a change, why not!

I got dressed and went over to Grandpa's place, filled the gas can and topped off the mower. I spend a quiet afternoon mowing and straightening things up; fed the chickens and the goats and generally made sure things were tidy. I went inside and ferreted out a couple of bottles of beer in the fridge, opened one and went out to the little orchard, found myself a comfortable spot and accessed my feelings about this place as well. It was a fine place, after my grandparents were married they took their savings and put a down payment on the original 40 acres; it seemed fitting that Mom would want to live here -- it was a fine idea and a good place.

That evening when Mom came home she was tired; I had prepared a meatloaf dinner after which I gave her a hot bath and a nice massage. Just as soon as she lay down she was asleep, I lay beside her and we both slept heavily. When I woke I felt a sweet warm sensation down low and peeking down I saw Mom gently sucking my cock. As soon as she realized I was awake, she popped off and gave me a big smile, "Good Morning Sunshine!"

"Hey Mom, nice way to wake up."

"Well, you were so sweet to me last night I decided you deserved a morning treat."

"Great, don't let me stop you, you go right ahead, it feels great!"

She quickly returned to sucking and loving my cock and balls, it was a lovely, lazy way to start the day. I loved watching her bob up and down on my cock until she buried her face and began to do that sweet swallowing thing that always induces a big cum shot ... sure enough I was a double squirter that morning.

When I reached for her, she slid off the bed saying, "Go fix me some breakfast, I'm off to work another double shift today ... tonight you can make sweet love to me ... Ok?"

And it was ... breakfast passed quickly enough, followed by a hug and kisses and out the door. I cleaned myself up for the day and decided to run past Grandpa's place to take care of feeding the animals. I wondered what would happen to the chickens and goats -- when Mom and Aunt Rae were looking after Grandpa they took care of the feeding chores. With me leaving soon, I started thinking it might be a good idea to sell of the animals unless Mom was really going to move there; it occupied my thinking as I drove over to the farmstead.

When I turned into the drive I saw Uncle Clyde's blue Ford pickup truck parked by the barn; I drove down and parked beside him. As I got out of the truck, Uncle Clyde called out to me saying, "Hey Jimmy, Good Morning! Looks like great minds think alike."

I walked over and he gave me a big bear hug saying, "How about we knock these chores out together?"

"My pleasure Uncle Clyde, it's nice to see you too."

Together we dispatched with the chores quickly and gathered up seven speckled eggs. We stepped into the house to wash the eggs and set them out to dry when Uncle Clyde said, "How about a beer?"

"I was here yesterday, there's only one left -- why don't you take it and I'll have a glass of that leftover lemonade?"

"Sounds like a deal to me son."

We finished with the eggs and I handed him the beer then poured a glass of lemonade for me. We sat at the table quietly when I decided to say, "Uncle Clyde, I need to talk to you man to man."

This big bear of a man looked at me carefully then he said, "Well go on son, say your piece."

"Well Sir, I lied to you the other day and I'm feeling bad about it."

He looked at me quizzically, smiled a small smile and said, "Now what would you lie to me about?"

"Remember you asked me about Aunt Rae and me?"

"I do."

"Well Sir, a couple of weeks ago things happened at my house and ... well ... I had sex with Aunt Rae. I didn't force her or anything and I'm not sorry I it happened ... but, ah ... I can't remember the last time I told you a lie and it wasn't right ..."

He held up his hand to stop me from speaking, sighed a tired sigh, "So this was voluntary between you both is that right?"

"Yes Sir."

"When I asked you the question after Grandpa's funeral technically you didn't lie, you just avoided answering me which I took to mean no. The fact that you accept that as a lie is a testament to your good character; but, that damn sure don't make me happy!"

His shoulders seemed to bunch and as I looked at this big strong man I began to wonder if I could get out the door before he grabbed me and beat me stupid ... then he sighed again and shouted, "OH SHIT, GOD DAMMIT TO HELL!"

I'm sure I nearly jumped out of my chair, it's a wonder I didn't pee myself, but I managed to hold my ground. He looked at me and said "Jimmy, I'm not mad at you, I ain't happy but I can't put the blame all on you ... wouldn't be right."

I took a nervous sip of my lemonade and he drained his beer, leaning over and dropping the bottle into the trash bin. He sat for a quiet minute rubbing his hands together then looked me, "I suppose you want to know why Rae wants another man?" His words were quiet but without malice.

"Well Sir, Aunt Rae said there was an accident, but that's all I know."

"Two years before your Dad was killed, we were expanding the warehouse facility at the Rival Plant and they pulled me off the maintenance crew to help set forms and fix rebar reinforcement for concrete pilings. To do that we were working up on a six foot scaffolding. Simple fact is that I took a step and slipped off the scaffolding falling butt first onto three quarter inch steel rebar. Ran that son-of-a-bitch straight up between my asshole and balls; it went in almost a foot."

"Shit ..." I said.

"That's a fact," he said. "The boys got me off the rebar and rushed me to the hospital. When they opened me up that steel had tore up a bunch of nerves and punched a hole clear through my intestine. Rae was working at the hospital in those days and was right there when they rushed me into surgery. The good news was that the steel didn't puncture my bladder; the Doc said that was a miracle. I spent a couple of weeks in the hospital and another six weeks recovering at home."

We sat quietly for a while then ...

He rubbed his hands together and looked at me ... "you've been with Rae and you know she's a woman who appreciates a man. Anyway toward the end of my recovery she decided to give me a blow job and absolutely nothing happened. Not one thing got hard, nothing. That woman sucked for thirty minutes and nothing. So we go to the doctor and after another bunch of tests he tells us that some fancy nerve group down there was damaged and there's nothing he can do ... when it comes to sex, I'm finished."

He took a deep breath and let it go slowly then rubbed his face with both hands. "Anyway we tried lots of things but in the end nothing satisfies her like a real dick in her pussy. If it was just me eating her and a rubber dildo we'd be Ok; and except for that she is a real good wife to me, the best. After a few months we talked to your Mom and Dad and it was agreed that every now and then when your Dad was in town, Rae would go by and they'd get together; but, ever since his death it's just been the two of us. She never was interested in taking up with a stranger."

He stood up and walked to the sink and back looking at me, then said, "Then a few days ago she comes home with that spring in her step and she's extra cheery ... shit, I know that means she's getting some dick. At first I'm thinking she's going to leave me for some guy, then I see you got that look on your face too -- so, I'm thinking maybe it's you ... and so it is ... and for that I'm relieved. You're family; we've loved you all your life. That don't mean I like it, but I understand."

"Uncle Clyde, what could I do to make things easier or better for you?"

"Let me think about it. Anyway I got to get home, things to do there as well. Just remember this, you treat her right -- I can't see any reason you wouldn't, but still, you be kind, understand?"

"Yes Sir, I promise."

He stood up and pulled me into a hug, then patted me on the back smiling a small sad smile and left. I sat there quietly for quite a while, finished my lemonade, wrapped up the fresh eggs in a kitchen towel to take home, locked up and headed home myself.

When I got home I went out into the garden and picked a good selection of fresh vegetables that would make a big salad. I figured that when Mom got home she would enjoy a nice salad. I trimmed, cleaned, washed, rinsed and got the veggies as ready as possible to be assembled into that salad. Being restless, probably from the talk with Uncle Clyde, I cleaned the house, vacuumed and dusted, even washed up the available dirty laundry, folded and dried. Finally I went over to school and was able to pick up my final exam grades from Professors James and Dockery ... and the clock dragged on, it was barely 5 pm.

When I got home the wall phone was ringing. "Hello?"

"Jimmy this is your Aunt Rae ... Did you talk to Clyde without me?"

"Yes I did, we had a good talk. Aunt Rae, he wasn't angry, I thought it went pretty well."

"Oh it went well alright ..." she said with soft resignation.

"So, what's the problem Aunt Rae?"

"He wants to watch us fuck, that's the problem!"

"Oh ..." Hmmm that seemed odd.

"He never wanted to do anything like that with your Dad ... what the hell ..."

"Ok, calm down, when does he want to do it?" I said with as much calmness as I could muster.

"Tonight!" Her voice was anxious and nervous.

"Ok, Ok ... well why not? Are you afraid?"

"No, I'm not afraid -- why should I be afraid?

"I can't honestly think of a reason. Have you talked to Mom?"

"No, I just got home."

"Ok, Mom won't get home till after 7 pm; so, why don't you guys come over around 8 or so? That will give me time to talk with Mom, her presence should be a calming influence don't ya' think?"

"Yeah, you're right, it's just the first time he's ever suggested such a thing." She was clearly nervous.

"So take a deep breath and be positive, Uncle Clyde is a good guy." I said, faking being really calm.

"Ok, you're right, see you after 8 pm."

Sure enough Mom came in at 7:10 pm, I had the Dinner salad on the table and I even found an old bottle of Chablis in the cupboard which I managed to chill. She took a quick shower and slipped into a light summer robe. I could tell she was naked underneath when she came to the table.

"You're looking pretty good Mom!"

"Thank you Son, I don't plan to need this robe for long; but it seems comfy for now."

I watched her tuck into dinner and enjoy some of the wine before I said, "Aunt Rae and Uncle Clyde are coming over around 8 pm."

"That's strange, do you know why?"

"Uncle Clyde and I had a long talk today and I told him that I'd been having sex with Aunt Rae."

Mom put her fork down and looked at me for a while, then said, "Why would you do that?"

"I just didn't want to lie to him. It doesn't seem right."

"Well, you're probably right about that ... so why are they coming?"

"Uncle Clyde wants to watch us do it; at least that's what he told Aunt Rae."

She went back to eating and was silent until she finished her meal and refilled her wine glass. "How do you feel about that?" she said.

"To tell the truth I'm pretty nervous and maybe a little scared, Uncle Clyde is a big guy. But if you're there too it should be Ok. What do you think?"

"Like you, I'm a little uneasy but it should be Ok. I guess that means no Jimmy cock for mommy tonight, huh?"

We laughed and cleaned up the kitchen then moved to the living room. Wouldn't you know it, they were early. When Uncle Clyde and Aunt Rae came in they both looked uncomfortable as well and stood awkwardly for a moment until I said, "Ok guys, I have an idea if you'll consider it."

Everybody looked at me expectantly and I said, "Let's everybody get naked, that ought to break the ice." And I stared pulling my clothes off; Mom and Aunt Rae laughed and said, "Why not." Then they too began to peel, for Mom it was easy ... she just unbuttoned her robe and laid it on the couch.

She looked at Uncle Clyde and said, "Clyde, you need some help?"

"No Livy, I can do it myself." And he began undressing as well.

In short order we were all naked and standing in the living room. It was the first time I'd ever seen Uncle Clyde's cock and it was pretty impressive. Not as long as mine but still a good six inches and equally thick, I figured once that guy was hard it would really be a sight to see; but with his problem that was not going to happen.