Up North Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not done yet honey ..." and she provided the same careful treatment to his front carefully avoiding his cock and balls even though he did what he could to encourage her.

"Now honey, your momma and I are going to do something special, it may feel a little funny at first, but you just do as I tell you and everything will be fine."

She motioned Livy over to the bed and had Jimmy lift his hips, putting a pillow under his butt, next she and Livy bent his knees up and spread his legs. In this position she placed a towel on his stomach and dipped her fingers into a jar of petroleum jelly.

"You just relax honey; this is going to feel real good when we're done."

Livy giggled and smiled as a nervous Jim watched Aunt Rae begin to work her lubricated fingers into his rectum. It was uncomfortable at first but as she rotated her hand and began to massage a soft mass inside his rectum he developed an erection that could only be described as massive. His cock expanded to its full height of over eight inches and his balls seemed to draw-up and throb.

Livy kissed him firmly on the mouth allowing her tongue to part his lips and then took his cock in her hands and began to stroke him softly and steadily; Rae continued to massage the inside of his rectum and rub his balls. After a few moments, Livy took his enlarged cockhead in her mouth licking and sucking him ... almost instantly the sperm whistle began to blow, his balls contracted even more and he began to pump repeated loads of white hot sperm into his mother's mouth. Livy gulped and sucked and gulped again taking a cheek bulging mass of sperm into her mouth.

Finally, Rae eased her fingers out and carefully wiped away the excess lubricant while Livy squeezed the last few drops into her mouth and then she swallowed several times. She looked up her face glowing as Rae leaned down and kissed her deeply and long. Then they looked up at Jimmy. He was beaming with a soft satisfied smile on his face.

"So what do you think son?" said Livy.

"Oh My God, it was the best cum I've ever had in my life. It felt like I came a gallon!"

"Well it probably wasn't a gallon but it was the most cum I've ever gotten," she said.

Aunt Rae wiped away the last vestiges of the lubricant and covered him with a sheet, then kissed him softly saying, "You know this much at least, your family loves you in every way."

"Yes Ma'am" he said softly.

They covered his sheet with a light blanket, kissed him again and quietly left.

Jimmy dropped into a deep, trouble free sleep, dreaming of his mother's sweet warm mouth.

... ... ...

Lars knocked on Ida Winter's door just after 7:00 pm that evening. After a moment the door opened and Ida Winters looked up curiously. "As I live and breathe, there you stand ... what have you got to say for yourself?"

"Ida, I hoped we could talk and maybe you would be kind enough to give me some advice?"

"Lars Pedersen, you've never asked me for anything all these years and now you want my advice?"

"There's a first time for everything Ida ... will you talk to me?

Ida looked at him for a moment and then stepped out of the way saying, "Come on in here and we'll talk." As Lars walked into the kitchen, Ida pointed to a chair by the large table and said, "Just get comfortable and I'll make a pot of coffee, nice and fresh."

Lars sat quietly as she bustled around the kitchen making the coffee and sitting out a plate of peanut butter cookies. Once the coffee was ready she poured each of them a full cup and sat down at the table across from him.

"Try the cookies, they're fresh this morning." With that the both ate a cookie or two and sipped coffee before talking.

"Ida, I know I done wrong. I could have killed that boy and I would like to make it as right as I can. Now before you tell me, I know it can never be made completely right, but maybe better? You think?"

"Well I'll tell you this; his name is Jim Braun and he is a fine young man. I hold him in high regard and I think he would probably forgive you – I don't think he is the kind of fellow who would hold a grudge. But, you'll want to avoid his momma; she's pretty fiery and I suspect she'd tear your head off if she was to meet you now. I think you should go meet him and tell him you're sorry."

"That's good advice Ida, when would be a good time?"

"It's still early and I suspect he's awake; let me check to see if his folks are gone before you go around to his room. And one more thing, what are you going to do about his truck? I'm pretty sure he only had liability insurance."

"I think my insurance will replace his vehicle; but, it probably won't be much – what if I help him find a truck or car he wants and then pay the difference? Do you think that would be a good idea?"

"I damn sure ... that's the right thing to do. Do you want me to go with you?"

"Please."

They finished their coffee and Ida led him out the front of her quarters into the main hall and then around to Jim's room ... "Stay right here and I'll check to see if he's alone."

Ida softly opened Jim's door and peeked in, Jimmy was sleeping quietly and she stepped into the room and to his bed, "Jimmy, honey ... are you awake?"

His eyes fluttered open and after a moment he looked up at her and smiled, "Hey Ida. What brings you here tonight?"

"Jimmy, an old friend of mine would like to talk with you. Now before I bring him in I should tell you he's the man who ran in to you and made the mess you're in now ... would you be willing to meet him?"

"Hell Ida, bring him on in; I won't start a fight or anything," Jimmy said with a smile.

Ida opened the door and showed Lars into the room. He stood nervously by the bed and looked down at the floor, finally saying, "I'm sure sorry I done what I did. I don't expect you to be happy about it, but I wanted to apologize to you in person. I am truly really sorry for my actions."

Jimmy looked up at the tall farmer noting his simple dress, large workman's hands and his sad face. He thought he looked truly repentant and sorry for the accident. Then he stuck out his hand and said, "I believe you Sir."

Lars reached out and took his hand, shaking it firmly then said, "I must apologize again, I was nervous and forgot to properly introduce myself, I am Lars Pedersen and I have a farm just outside of town."

"Please sit down Mr. Pedersen, and Ida you sit down as well so we can talk."

Lars took a chair near the bed and sat heavily as though the weight of the world was on his shoulders, Ida sat nearby. Once they settled Jim asked, "I understand you were drunk, is that right?"

Lars looked up and said, "Yes, it is true I was drunk. There was no excuse and I make none, I was drunk and I put your life in danger and ruined your truck ..."

Ida interrupted saying, "Jimmy, Lars drinks from time to time to help him deal with his troubles. It's not often; otherwise he's a good man I've known for many years. His sister is married to my husband's brother – he and his sister are good people."

"Thank you Ida; Lars do you think you'll continue to drink?"

Lars seemed surprised, "I don't know really; but when I've gotten the blues in the past I've always gone over to the VFW Hall and drank until they went away. Probably it could happen again."

"Let me put it simply Lars, I'm truly pissed off that you bashed into me and I ended up in this condition. The good news is that it appears the Good Lord took care of me and I'm only scraped and bruised. By taking care of me he was looking after you too – do you understand me?"

"I do," Lars said nodding his head.

"Good, that means we both were given another chance. I'll be over this in a week or two and with any sense at all I remember this opportunity for a long time. You on the other hand need to do something to demonstrate that you appreciate the opportunity you've been given – you need to stop drinking, period."

Lars sat up straight and said, "I promise you I will try."

"Lars, I know I'm a lot younger than you, but "try" is not going to be good enough. I'm willing not to press charges against you if you get yourself some help. My mother's cousin had a drinking problem for a long time until his wife took the kids and left. He did something and got help to stop; he went to the AA meeting up to Sioux Falls and he went a lot. He still goes from time to time – he hasn't had a drink in over five years. I don't know if it would work for you, but you should go there and get some help. That would convince me you are serious."

Ida spoke up, "Lars that's sound advice. I know that there is an Alcoholic Anonymous meeting over at the Christian Church on Decatur Street."

Lars nodded his agreement then said, "Now Sir, we need to get your truck replaced. Here's my offer, when you're ready you and I will go over to the Chevy dealer and find you another truck. I'll pay whatever the difference there is between what my insurance company pays you and the cost of the truck; is that fair?"

Surprise washed over Jimmy's face, "That's more than fair Mr. Pedersen; in fact it's too much ..."

Lars interrupted him saying, "Nonsense, this mess is my fault and the least you can do is allow me to set things as straight as I can." He stuck out his hand and said, "Is it a deal?"

Jim paused for a minute and then shook his hand firmly, "Thank you Sir, it's a deal."

Lars stood saying, "Thank you for meeting with me and thank you for your kindness. I'll get out of here and let you get some rest ... thanks again."

Jimmy nodded and Ida stood walking to the door with Lars, "Jimmy, I'll be right back." Then she walked Lars to his car and said goodnight. She hurried back to Jim's room, stepping inside quickly. "Jimmy honey, are you alright with everything?"

"Ida, I have to say I am. Frankly I wouldn't have imagined that this would have gone that well. And Mr. Pedersen seems like a good person – I really liked him."

"I've know the Pedersen family most of my life and they were all good people, I'm glad Lars came to see you and wants to do the right thing." She moved closer to the bed and leaned down to kiss Jimmy on the forehead when he reached up and captured the ends of large breasts in his hands, gently squeezing and twisting her large rubbery nipples through her thin house dress.

"It's good to see that you really are feeling better ..."

"Ida, I promised you some dick the other day and I'd sure like to share it with you now, but I'm pretty sore still. Would you work with me?"

"Oh honey, I'll do whatever makes it easy for you."

Jim tossed back his covers and slid out of bed. He was wearing a t-shirt and nothing else. His large cock had begun to grow and harden as he said, "Ida are you wearing panties?"

"I am not, I was going to take a bath when Lars knocked on my door and I just pulled this house dress on, underneath I'm as naked as a babe!"

"Well shuck the dress, lay over the bed and aim your big bottom at me." Ida pulled the dress away from her large body, draped herself over the side of the bed and reached back spreading her ample butt cheeks wide exposing her knurled brown asshole and her large grey bearded pussy. Jim stepped behind her and reached in feeling her pussy damp pussy lips. "Keep your cheeks spread for me Ida."

"Don't worry honey; you just do what comes natural."

Jim captured his cock at the base and worked its bulbous head up and down her lips until they parted naturally and then worked the first few inches into her. Ida loved the feeling of his cock pushing and spreading her pussy ... she groaned a long low resonate sound showing her appreciation.

As his cock became increasingly wet he began to pound into her bottoming out against her muscular cervix with a loud slap of his balls against her bottom. After the first time her reamed her time and again. He didn't want to cum too soon and nature was with him. For more than a half an hour they moaned and groaned together as he pummeled her vaginal vault, toward the end he could clearly hear the slosh and slurp of her juices, and his balls were soaking wet with their secretions.

Suddenly, Ida moaned out, "Oh God, oh God, oh God ... I'm gonna cum ... sweet Lord it feels so good." There was a gush of fluids as her body shook and her orgasm overtook her. Jimmy tucked himself tightly against her butt driving his cock as far in as possible rocking up and down on his toes until he felt the blast of cum explode from him again and again. They stayed locked together for a time and then he backed away, his large cock softening as it slid from her swampy pussy.

Ida turned around and pulled his face to hers as she kissed him passionately, then she knelt and began to lick and suck every inch of his cock, balls and crotch cleaning thoroughly. When she finished she looked at him earnestly saying "Jimmy, it was many years between the last time I had a man and the first time you and me got together. I'm an old woman and I'm not pretty, but you gave me the best sex I'd ever had. Ever time since it's been just as good or better – thank you, thank you!"

Again she kissed him passionately standing there naked, her large white breasts swaying as she held him. Jimmy said, "Miss Ida, maybe I would have passed you up but I would have been wrong. I love having sex with you as you are, I love your big soft tits, your grey-headed pussy and that tight asshole, you make me cum like a cannon ... all things being equal, I should be thanking you."

Ida patted his face, turned and pulled on her dress as he got into bed. As he lay back she leaned in taking his cock in her hand she placed a soft wet kiss on his cockhead, then she covered him up saying, "Now you get some sleep. If you want anything all you got to do is ask." Jimmy smiled at her and quietly drifted off for a second time that evening.

... ... ...

"Jimmy, Jimmy honey, come on Jimmy, wake up baby ..."

Jim stirred in his sleep finally opening his eyes, squinting in the darkness to see who was bothering him in the night. When she came into focus he could see Darlene's pretty face above his, "Hey girl ..." he said in a sleepy voice.

"I told you I'd be in tonight to give you something special; but I have to go. Something's happened to my mom and I need to go home. I'm sorry I can't be with you tonight honey ..."

Jimmy interrupted her saying, "It's Ok, really, go home, take care of your mom, that's really important."

"Oh honey, you're so sweet to understand."

"Are you leaving right now?"

"Yeah, pretty much, I'm going to try to get a couple of hours sleep, pack a bag and take off at 4:30, that'll put me in home by 7:00. There's not much I can do before then."

"Well, set my alarm clock for 3:30 and you can sleep here with me and then have an hour to wash your face, brush your teeth and pack – Ok?"

Darleen slipped out of her clothes, set the clock for 3:30 and got into bed with Jimmy naked. They spooned together and Jimmy headed back to sleep with his cock nestled in her butt crack. But Darlene was restless and had trouble going to sleep. After a few minutes, Jimmy said, "Move over here in the middle and let me help you relax, this won't take very long."

Darlene shifted in the bed and Jim settled in between her legs kissing her breasts and nipples, then worked his way down her soft belly through the fluffy blond pubic hair and began kissing, licking and sucking her labial lips. She sighed quietly and spread her legs giving him more access. He responded by sucking her pussy open and tonguing her deeply then licking from her tight rectum to her clitoral hood. Each time she lifted her bottom off the bed making herself more open and available to him.

After a moment or two, Jimmy began to suck and lightly lick her diamond hard clit as he worked first one finger then two deeply into her. Her breath came more quickly and then hissed out through her teeth as he increased the suction on her clit, lightly flicking it with his tongue in rapid fire motion. Just as he buried his fingers deep within her she pulled his head hard against her and wrapped her legs around his head squeezing him firmly in place ... "aaaaah shit, oh fuck, yea yea yea ... oh Jimmy!"

Her bottom bounced on the bed as she worked through her orgasm and her juices ran abundantly. Jim sucked and swallowed as he licked her pussy until she collapsed back onto the bed pulling him up to her mouth where she deeply, passionately kissed him. Her tongue ran over his lips and into his mouth savoring the taste of her own juices in his mouth. She hugged him tightly to her ample breasts finally kissing him softly on the lips and both eyes. "Thank you so much, that was wonderful ..."

Jimmy shushed her softly and moved to spoon her again saying, "Now, you get some rest, I want to hold you tight." She sighed contently in response and they settled into a deep sleep bonded together. When Jim awoke the sun was bright in his room and she was gone. There was a note on the pillow beside him, it said, "I love you, thank you, I'll call you – your Darlene."

12