Up North Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up into her eyes, they were feverishly bright, then I fell on her breast sucking her nipple into my mouth gently so that I did not frighten her. I suckled and gently bit her nipple she clasped my head to her breast and moaned softly. I went from one nipple to the other for a good while until she pulled me up to her mouth and plunged her tongue into mine. I fumbled with her pants finally undoing them and pushing them down, then I rolled off and jerked my pants off, my hard cock standing tall.

She pushed her pants away with her feet and spread her legs showing me her beautiful pussy covered in a soft forest of taffy blond fluff, her vaginal lips were swollen and red, moisture pooled near her butt crack. I rolled face first into her pussy, kissing her thighs and lifting her legs up onto my shoulders. I licked from her bottom up to her clit she shuddered and sucked in deep breaths, I spent a long time making love to her pussy sucking and licking and probing as deeply as I could with my tongue ... finally I could wait no longer.

I lifted her legs into the air and placed my cock head against her gaping pussy, slowly and carefully, I pressed into Kelly, inch by inch. She was very, very tight, I worked my way in until my cock was fully buried I could feel it pressing hard against her cervix. Oddly, she had become really quiet, making almost no noise. I stroked in and out, long slow strokes the flesh of her pussy gripping me tightly, when I looked at her she had turned her head away and was biting on a knuckle. I stopped, my cock fully in her.

"Kelly, honey, am I hurting you?"

She took a slow deep breath and said, "No, no you go ahead, it'll be alright."

I stroked in and out again and she returned to biting her knuckle. She was so very quiet and still, it was clear to me she wasn't having any fun, I didn't understand, there was no point continuing, if she wasn't having any fun then neither was I.

I pulled out and she slowly rolled onto her side turning away from me. Her beautiful bottom was fully exposed in the bright sunlight; I could clearly see the back of her puss and a few fluffy taffy blond hairs peeking out between her legs. I aimed my cock away from the blanket and with just a couple strokes blasted streams of cum onto the grass. Then I lay on the blanket beside her and eased my arm under her pulling her into an embrace.

We lay together silently for several minutes then Kelly shifted turned and put her arm across my chest, I loved the way her breasts slumped against me, her nipples were beautiful as was she. Then she asked quietly, "Did you have a good time Jimmy?

"I did until you didn't, what happened, did I hurt you or something?" I asked as gently as I could, not wanting to upset her.

She made an odd sound and I realized she was crying softly. "Kelly, it's OK, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you honey ..."

She kissed my chest near her face then said, "I know, it's just, well, I don't think I like sex, you know, I'm just one of those people."

I sat up, picked her up and sat her in my lap, her bare bottom squarely on my soft cock and balls, then I turned her to look at me. She was flushed and teary, "Kelly this may surprise you, it damn sure surprises me but here it is, I love you. I didn't realize it until just now, but it's true, I've fallen in love with you." My voice was soft but firm.

"Kelly, now tell me honestly, don't hold back, have you had sex before?"

She nodded yes, "How many times have you had sex?"

In a soft little girl voice she said, "Two times with 2 other guys, I didn't like it then either, it was the best with you really."

"Where and when did you do this, come on now you can tell me, no judgments here." Again I asked as carefully as I could.

"Once in the back of a car after a basketball game when I was a Junior; he was kind of a friend and he asked me and I thought it would be OK, it didn't take long. It was really quick actually. And then after the Senior Prom with my date, he was a nice guy; it was pretty quick too. I just decided I was a girl who didn't like sex. My mother warned me I wouldn't like it."

The she leaned back with a startled look and asked, "Oh Jimmy, I'm so sorry did you get off?"

"Not to worry, everything is fine, I'm fine. It's you I'm worried about."

She settled back against my chest and I thought what an odd looking couple we must be right now, I'm naked, Kelly's naked except for her white bra hanging loosely from her shoulders; what a pair. Shortly we stirred and I helped her dress and gather up our things waiting until last to dress myself. As I did so I noticed that she kept staring at my cock.

"Kelly, can I ask you something?"

Still in that soft little girl voice she said, "After everything else, you can ask me anything."

"You keep looking at my dick, have you never examined a cock before?"

"Well I've only been exposed to three and yours is the first one I've actually seen in the light."

"OK then, just curious."

We walked back holding hands and when we got to her tiny apartment I had a thought, "Honey I want to ask you something and I really want you to say yes."

She looked at me and in her normal voice said, "OK, spit it out."

"I want you to come to my room, it's bigger than yours, and I want us to be naked. No sex, I'm not after that I just want us to be naked together for a while."

She was clearly confused, but she nodded her head, "I guess it would be OK, when?"

"Now ..."

She put the picnic supplies and blanket in her room and we walked hand-in-hand to my room. Once we were there I quietly took off my clothing and put everything up. She watched me carefully and looked nervous. "No need to be nervous, we're just going to be naked, here let me help you."

I undressed her carefully, then as we stood there I said, "I told you I love you, that's still completely true, how do you feel about me?"

She smiled shyly and looked toward the ground, "I've been in love with you since I first saw you in the hospital. I thought I was just being a silly girl, but I've been sure for a while."

"OK then, it's a deal, we are officially in love! Now, please lay your beautiful self down on the bed, face down and relax I want to inspect the girl I love."

She looked skeptical but soon enough she was face down. I started kneeling at her head being sure my soft cock was clearly in her line of vision for as long as possible. I examined her head all over; someone watching us would have thought I was a monkey looking for nits. Then I worked my way down each arm, checking each finger and back down to her arm pit. She giggled a lot.

As I went down her back I gave her a gentle massage, by the time I reached her butt cheeks I asked, "Do you like that?"

"Yes, it's nice," she said in a warm soft voice.

I moved between her legs spreading them widely and began to massage her butt cheeks firmly spreading her cheeks as I did so. I loved looking at her little pink anus and reveled in the way it opened slightly as I worked her cheeks, after a while I leaned in and gave it a soft kiss and a lick, she giggled and sighed softly.

Then I worked my way down her legs, massaging as I went and being sure to examine every little bit of her flesh and every toe. After a time, I smacked her bottom and said, "Time to turn over."

She rolled over easily and smiled her bright smile, "This is fun Jimmy, I never imagined. When will it be my turn?"

It was getting dark and I turned on a lamp on either side of the bed and she still kept her eyes on my cock and balls when she could. "It'll be your turn soon, but for now it's still my turn, OK?"

She nodded with a smile and I began with the tops of her feet and worked my way up her legs slowly. I took extra time with her thighs, kneeling between them, lifting them up high and getting close but not touching her pussy. The closer I got to her pussy the faster she began to breath, it was subtle but noticeable. Just when it seemed time, I patted her fluffy pussy and said, "I think I save you for a little later."

Up to her tummy and her little outsie belly button, then on to her breasts; I'm not sure why I'd not noticed their size before, perhaps because she was never without a sturdy bra and she generally wore loose clothing. I massaged and rubbed them carefully, catching her nipples with my fingers; they instantly rose up to hard nubs. I softly suckled her nipples and kissed her breasts as I massaged them. Her breath quickened and she moaned quietly.

"You like that honey?"

She nodded quickly and I returned to my inspection finally moving up to her pretty face, softly touching and kissing her all over. Then I moved back down to her pussy. Opening her legs without resistance I kissed her inside thighs and then began to lick her little pink anal button moving up to her clit with deep long soft licks.

She sighed loudly and said, "Oh Jimmy that really feels good ..."

But no matter how much I sucked and licked she didn't seem to reach orgasm, even though her breath was loud and fast, finally I lightly bit her swollen clit and sucked it, she shuddered and went quiet. After a moment I asked, "Are you alright honey?"

"Oh yes, but I was a very bad girl ..."

"Would you like me to hold you?"

She nodded and I moved up beside her and held her in my arms as she snuggled against me. My cock was hard a stone and throbbing. After a moment she leaned back and said, "Is there something I could do for you Jimmy?"

I looked into her eyes and said, "Would you mind if I masturbated?"

"No, how about you show me how you do it."

I moved my hand down to my cock and began to stroke softly after a moment she moved down and held my cock in her hand stroking me, "Am I doing OK honey?"

"Yes, you can use both hands if you want ..."

She held me low and high and pumped until I leaned back, "Oh Kelly, I'm gonna cum ..."

As I shot streams of hot cum into the air she continued stroking and squeezing my cock as it splattered onto her breasts and belly, three then four streams, until it dribbled out over her hands. "I'm done baby, you can stop now."

She smiled brightly at me, "Jeez Jim that was really fun, it was exciting seeing you squirt your stuff like that. It felt so hot when it hit me. It smells just like you honey ..."

She stopped and lay back beside me, then she began to smear my cum all over her tits, her nipples were stony hard and down over her belly. She kept rubbing until there was a soft cum sheen covering her skin. I said, "Let me get a towel for you ..."

She grabbed my hand and said, "No, let it alone, it's you all over me, I like it."

We snuggled, I was exhausted, it was late and we fell sound asleep.

. . . . . .

Olivia Kathleen Braun woke early next Sunday morning. She stretched lazily and yawned, moving softly in the tangle of her sheets. A moment later she got up and went into her bathroom to sit on the commode peeing in a great rush, after she dabbed her sleek pussy with a bit of tissue and rinsed her hands in the sink.

Standing at the sink, she took a long look at her naked body in the wall mirror. She liked what she saw, large 38 C breasts with dark brown aureoles 3 inches across and chocolate colored nipples the size of a big sewing thimble. Her body was lean with a extra fine trail of sun bleached hair trailing down to her navel. Her belly was flat and muscular - most people thought she was naturally gifted to look this way, but it took lots and lots of exercise to keep the definition. She reveled in the looks people gave her when her shirt was tied up under her breasts showing off her belly or wearing her bikini. Those looks frequently made her wet, but she'd made up her mind never let people know she noticed.

Last year when Dad was out of the country she and Lesley Carter, a friend since 3rd grade, had their pubic hair laser removed in a Med Spa, she'd left a small patch above her clit intact because she liked the effect. Lesley said it was cute. When Dad asked about the credit card expense she told him she'd pulled a muscle during a tennis match and had to go in for several massage visits. She wasn't sure she wanted to do it at first but Lesley teased and dared her until she agreed. Afterward she'd come to love her newly bald pussy.

As she appraised herself, she began to lightly rub her labial lips carefully avoiding her clit; she could feel her blood rushing through her body. Once she felt herself getting really wet, she hurried back to the bed. Sitting on the edge of her mattress she opened the bedside table and took out a small bullet vibrator. She loved the bullet; although it was small it was powerful giving her a delightful vibration that always brought her to sweet orgasm. Leaning back against her pillows she slid one down and placed it under her hips giving her more access to her pussy. She moved the bullet around her labia; she could feel her heart beating as her body began to get hotter and hotter.

Soon she felt a familiar warm burning sensation deep in her belly and her breath began to quicken. As the heat grew she quickly placed the bullet on top of her swollen clitoris and slid two fingers into her vagina. Thrusting in and out, moving her hips up to the bullet her orgasm struck quickly causing her to softly spasm, she pressed her legs together tightly and reveled in the flush that swept through her body.

As she calmed she brought her fingers to her mouth sucking her fluids and then the little bullet, finally drying it on a tissue, she returned it to the drawer. Fifteen minutes later she took a long hot shower then dressed in dark blue twill shorts and a snug fitting Rosie fashion silk T-shirt She left her bra on the bed hoping she would get her Dad's attention with her free breasts and hard nipples.

She went down to her Dad's bedroom. It was just 7:30 and he was still sleeping, like her he sprawled naked in his sleep. She stood in the doorway looking at him with the love of a treasured daughter and the steamy eyes of a lover. Little did he know she loved looking at him naked, his cock stood so straight and tall. It was impressive though not yet fully engorged. She crept closer to the bed wanting to reach out and stroke him to his full potential. He slept soundly as she leaned in, licked her lips wetly and very softly kissed the slit in his crown breathing hot moist air on his cock - it grew more. He stirred and she quietly left the room pulling the door softly closed behind her.

Boom, Boom, Boom ... "DAD you awake? Are you decent? Can I come in?"

"What the hell is the problem?" he shouted groggily at the door.

"Come on Dad, get up, let's have breakfast before you head into the office." Livy said through the door.

"OK, OK ... hold your horses; I need to get dressed ..." Jim slid to the edge of the bed and sat there stretching, wondering what if he'd missed out on a good dream as his cock bobbed in his lap. Just then the door swung open and Livy rushed in and jumped on the bed.

"Nice boner Dad!"

He scrambled covering his hard cock, growing harder by the second, "Damn it Livy, it's just biology, more importantly you shouldn't be in here until I call you ... Jeeez Louise!"

"Come on Dad, we both adults now, I'm 20 remember? Look I'm all grown up!" she jumped off the bed and took an Atlas like pose, her feet spread, hips forward, shoulders back thrusting her breasts forward, her nipples hard and jutting in the soft silk T-shirt.

To Jim, she looked fantastic, he had a forbidden urge to grab her, rip off the T-shirt and throw her on the bed ... "No, no Jim, not a good idea, she's your baby girl." Still his cock remained hard as stone and throbbed with his heart beat.

"Livy get your sweet all grown-up ass out of my bedroom so I can get cleaned up - do something useful, go make my breakfast, I'll be there in a minute!" his voice was gruff but warm.

She laughed as she leaned down kissing him on the forehead and quickly patted his tented cock saying, "Holy Moses Dad, you really do have a hard one!" Before he could react she spun around and ran for the door.

Jim shook his head in wonder and then lay back on the bed throwing the sheet off as he fondled his large balls and stroked his cock to a quick fiery cum, three good long streams flew up onto his chest and splashed on his cheek ... "Not bad for an old man," he thought.

He took a quick shower and shave then pulled on a pair of soft jersey shorts and a fresh T-shirt as he walked out to the kitchen. Livy was pouring a cup of coffee and sat it down next to his bowl of oatmeal and berries.

"Dad I'm off to Lesley's, we're gonna' hang out for a while, when will you be back? May I take your Chevy?"

"Sure, but look Livy, we need to talk about a few things, I should be back by 4:30 or 5:00. Let's grill a couple of steaks or maybe some salmon if you could pick it up on your way home - OK?"

"Sure Dad, we'll eat and talk, see you then," and in her usual fashion she raced off to the garage rocketing away in his 4 year old Chevy Camaro. Watching her go Jim let his mind drift to the many things he wanted to do at the office. It should be quiet being Sunday he thought.

. . . . . .

The building was quiet when Jim arrived; there were the usual number of engineering interns working Sunday. The interns were routinely assigned to every nuisance task that needed to be done but that no one really wanted to do - things like sourcing soil records, foundation reports, site survey analysis - they were important but pesky and time consuming. After all, the point of being an intern was to learn all the little details in a supervised environment.

Jim took a quick tour of the working offices, greeting and encouraging everyone working on a summer Sunday. It served many purposes including demonstrating that the boss worked Sundays as well. After an hour of chats and handshakes, Jim finally got to his office.

"Hey Boss," called Connie Mendoza. Connie was his Executive Assistant, mother of 2 young girls and the wife of a Dallas policeman; and she was here on Sunday.

"Connie, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Don't fuss at me Boss; the hanger called and said you were coming in yesterday, I figured you'd be here today," she said with a smile. "I dressed up especially for you," she laughed and gestured to her flip flops, shorts and summer pullover.

"OK kiddo, let's get to it and get out of here as soon as possible!"

Connie brought stacks of material for review, carefully summarizing each batch and indicating where his signature was needed. About a third of the paperwork went into a carefully prioritized stack - the least important on the bottom the most important on top, all were in red folders indicating that he needed to read them carefully and make a decision. After 3 hours of steady work Jim was left with nine items in the stack, 3 of which would require his attention today.

Connie refilled his coffee cup and placed an insulated container of fresh coffee on his desk, "OK Boss that's it for me. I'm off to get naked with my husband and then get the kids from the folks and then to the Zoo this afternoon."

"Connie, I'm not sure I should have the image of you getting naked with Bob in my head."

"What? You don't think I look good naked?" she said with a giggle as she stepped back from his desk and took a model's pose. Jim was pretty sure Connie would look great naked, she stood nearly 5'10", her figure was long and lean, full breasts, short brown hair and sparkling brown eyes.

"All right, you win, I'm closing my eyes and seeing a beautiful woman naked, it must be you," saying this he squeezed his eyes shut and grinned manically.

Connie stepped close and lightly slapped him on the head, "That's much better Boss; I'll see you tomorrow." She grinned back and quickly left the office.

Three hours later Jim has worked his way through the red files, marked some for continuing financial review tomorrow and signed off on the rest. He was stiff having worked steadily and he was hungry, the coffee kept his eyes open and focused but it did little for his belly. He rose walking into the bathroom and took a mighty piss. Holding his cock he consider quickly jacking off, but hunger dissuaded him.