Up There

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bulge in his trousers answered her question. Plus Eli's face was flushed. Jeanie's mind flashed back to the afternoon before, Eli had became so turned on at the idea of Dale rubbing her bare fanny that he managed two erections with her!

That after also making love to her every single day, all week.

Jeanie had loved that, sex with her husband was a wonderful thing already, but that last session was way beyond normal.

"I guess we will just find out what he might do." She said with a grin before he could respond.

+++

Eli answered the door at Dale's knock, let him in. The man went over and set up his table like he always did.

"Sorry about the change, we know you guys like the tandems but a chance at a new client is important to us. Melanie and I can use the extra cash." Dale said.

"It's OK. We don't mind, we have nowhere to be anyway. We are on vacation, kicking up our heels so the whole idea is to relax, get some...you know...pleasure out of it." Eli said. He let his voice stress the word "pleasure" since Jeanie was in the other room.

Dale looked up at him with mild surprise, then he grinned.

"It's just that both of you guys are so good at what you do, I mean. Jeanie isn't...uhh..bashful..I mean..she likes to be comfortable." Eli added.

"God. Now why did I say that?" Eli thought.

"I will see what I can do." Dale replied with a smile.

Jeanie came out, she was wrapped in a large bath towel instead of the huge hotel robe she had always used up to this point. It came down to just a few inches below her crotch and she looked sexy as hell that way.

She gave the two of them a big smile. Then when Dale turned away for a moment and reached for a pillow, she lifted the towel and flashed Eli, giving him an impish smirk.

Eli realized she had trimmed her pubic hair into a perfect little "V".

His heart jumped in his throat.

"Well...I guess...I think I will go down to the main floor, have me one of those free drinks, maybe try and win some money." Eli said to no one in particular.

"OK. We won't do anything you wouldn't do." Jeanie stuck her tongue out at him.

Teasing her husband was so much fun. She was already anticipating what he would be like when he got back to the room.

Sex was normally three or four days apart, now she was sure she was going to get some more of it even after that crazy couple of hours the afternoon before.

+++

Dale left the room as Jeanie got on the table, pulling the sheet over herself. When he came out he asked her if she preferred a soft towel or the drape.

That was new, he always just used the drape before.

"A towel is fine, as long as you are comfortable." She told him.

"Great, that is easier because I don't have to tie all of those little knots. It makes my job easier." He said.

Dale lay a large towel over her body, slid the drape carefully out from underneath it and set it aside.

Then the session went perfectly normal, except in her mind Dale did go slightly higher up the back of her thighs. He couldn't tie the towel like he did the drape, instead he just tucked it in securely between her cheeks.

He did fold it over without asking and rubbed her fanny, doing each side rather quickly. Just as she was wishing he would spend more time there, his hands moved to her sides. He folded the towel towards himself all the way down her back and began to work her sides from her hips to her rib cage.

They were both quiet the entire time, and it became very clear that Dale was going to do nothing at all without some encouragement.

It was in Jeanie's mind to perhaps let Dale have a brief little peek, or perhaps when she turned over she could flash a bare breast, something like that?

Then she could tell Eli all about it, she knew exactly what would happen when she did. She was feeling deliciously naughty. Several possible things to say slid into her mind, somehow let Dale know that taking a couple of small liberties would be all right.

"Could you maybe work out my legs a little more, and my...butt a little better?"

God, did she just say that? Jeanie felt her face flush slightly.

"It just...just feels so good, is all, and sitting on those stools down in the casino....?" She added quickly.

"I understand. Sure." Dale shifted to the foot of the table, began to run his hands up both of her legs almost to her behind.

"Still OK?" He asked her quietly.

"Uh huh." She answered. His fingers were stroking the back of her leg, then they drifted down to her inner thigh, pulling the flesh sideways. That felt delicious, and she felt her loins dampen slightly.

God, he was touching her within just an inch or so of her most intimate spot.

Jeanie felt the towel shift slightly, so she rolled her body and then opened her legs a few inches, settling back in. She felt the slightly cool air, and knew that she was probably at least partially exposed.

Dale made one more partial stroke, then he hesitated.

Jeanie was fairly sure he could now see at least a portion of her hairy vagina. She was completely sure of it when Dale reached up and tugged it to more securely cover her.

"Sorry." He told her.

"Oh, no problem. I am not bashful at all, it is just that my upper legs and behind never get any attention so I am glad you don't mind working higher. It's...uhh...OK..?"

Jeanie managed to stifle a giggle at her almost naughty comment. Just the thought that he had seen her caused her loins to flush, her body shuddered mildly and she took a deep breath to control that.

Dale stepped up to her side. He reached out with both hands, placed them at the top of her hips, then moved them in small flowing circles.

"I do have some techniques that I use with people that I know...very well. Those are a bit...intimate, so I always leave that up to the client." He told her, leaning down and almost whispering. His right hand now rested gently on the small of her back.

"So it's up to you of course. They are very..relaxing, though." He added.

"Oh? That sounds so wonderful." Jeanie told him.

"All right then. Remember it's your session, so if anything makes you even slightly uncomfortable, let me know, OK?"

"OK." Jeanie replied in a tiny voice.

+++

The massage then changed, the touch became much lighter, Dale's fingers went in close up the back of her legs, cupping her buttock right at the crease.

She was very aware that his hand was well underneath the lower edge of the towel.

That first stroke caused Jeanie to tense slightly, it was far more intimate than anything Dale had done and she was not quite ready for it.

"Still OK?" He asked quietly.

"Uh huh." Jeanie whispered.

Those stokes then continued, it felt very good and she quickly relaxed. Dale's fingers went inside her thighs and up, stopping barely short of her most intimate flesh.

It felt amazing, incredible, and Jeanie felt her mind focus on the touch completely. After several minutes of that, her hips lifted up off the table slightly, reaching for those fingers, so tantalizingly close.

Dale stepped around again to the other side, let his hands slide up her inner thigh. When his hand tugged gently, Jeanie let her knees part, she could not have stopped herself at that point anyway.

Dale never actually touched her vagina but she could feel his fingers making tiny circles right alongside. Both hands drew up together, they had to be within an inch or so of her rectum, that sensation was incredible.

In the back of her mind she was aware that now she was almost completely uncovered, her feet were pulled up halfway, her knees flopped out to the side so far she had to turn her hip slightly.

Lying like that on her front was a completely awkward position and she was not sure quite how she ended up like that.

Jeanie kept her eyes squeezed shut tightly the whole time. Sensing her mild discomfort, Dale rolled her over onto her side, with her back to him. Jeanie was aware that her breasts were bare and now he could see them, but she was beyond caring. Dale slipped her upper leg forward, left her lower leg straight. His hand went to the back of her knee and he drew it towards himself, slowly, agonizingly slowly. The other hand slid over her side, brushed the side of her bare breast, almost tickling.

His fingers never actually stroked her vagina, instead drifted back towards himself each time he came tantalizingly close. Jeanie was beyond protesting now.

It went on for what seemed to be hours, over and over, first on one side and then to the other, then just as she thought that it was over, he went back and began again.

She felt her body want to orgasm, but she tried to hold that back. Dale sensed that and stopped just short of creating a climax each time, then as her body calmed he began again.

Fingers went around her body and cupped one breast, teasing her nipple. For a moment she lost track of Dale's other hand, then she felt it on her shoulder as the other hand brushed across her bare bosum repeatedly.

Her hips were thrusting with a mind of their own, she wanted him to touch her more firmly, but he didn't.

His hands and fingers held her right there, almost the entire time, it was driving her crazy.

Then just as she almost lost control completely, Dale stopped and asked her to turn over onto her back.

Awareness came flooding back, Jeanie's chest was heaving. She lay there on her side for several long moments.

Her husband had been thinking that perhaps something might happen, well, she most certainly had something to tell him now!

Without thinking, Jeanie rolled over onto her back. Then she realized that she was completely nude, no towel at all on her upper body, the cloth now bunched at her waist. Her arm came up to cover her breasts by instinct.

Her face flamed, what Dale had just done to her was so far beyond anything she had planned to allow that she was mortified at herself.

Dale saw that instantly, he reached over for some towels, covered her breasts and lower body.

"Relax, it's OK. Most women become shy after having that experience." He smiled down at her.

"What in the world was that, how do you manage to...to do that?"

"It's called Tantra, some of it I learned when I lived in India. The idea is to create an awareness in your own sexuality, so the responses are as close to emotional as they are to physical."

"I..I almost did....But you kept stopping..?" Jeanie muttered. She sat up, clutching the towels tightly to herself. Her larger bathtowel lay there on a nearby chair, she had no idea when he had changed to the smaller ones. Dale turned his back as she reached for it.

That was completely silly, he had already seen her body naked, somehow touched her in a more inimate way than any man ever had, except for her husband.

Now covered, she turned back to him. Dale smiled at her as he gathered his gear.

"I didn't mean to...I mean..?" Jeanie stammered.

"Yes, I understand completely. There is nothing to be ashamed of, that was not for me, you see. It was for you, and for your husband." Dale smiled at her as he closed the folding table.

"It was wonderful. I could have..would have...?" Jeanie realized she had tears in her eyes, she could not help that.

If Dale had slid up on top of her, took her, there was no way at all that she could have stopped him.

"I know, and that's OK too. Your husband will be up soon." He smiled a knowing smile.

Finding the clipboard, Jeanie signed the ticket charging the massage to their room, adding a generous tip. Dale glanced at it and thanked her, then he was gone.

Jeanie sat there wrapped in her robe for just a couple of minutes, then she got up to go shower.

Her body was slick with the oil, it smelled of Coconut. That had happened, it had actually happened. It was far more than her intentions, letting the man see her bare breasts, perhaps even touch her there a bit?

She felt herself shudder again. Where was Eli? She needed him now, desperately. She wanted to tell him what had happened, what she had allowed. There was a mild fear that he would be upset, but there must never be an secrets. She found herself listening for the door to open.

+++

Downstairs, Eli's watch finally passed the hour mark, he forced himself to wait one more minute, then he went to the elevators.

Jeanie was in the shower when he opened the door, she came out minutes later. Seeing him, she hopped happily into his lap.

"So how did it go?" He asked.

"Come to bed and I will tell you all about it!" She said.

Eli did only manage one time but that one time was great. Her body slid almost naturally into orgasm the instant her husband began to slip inside of her body, and it went on and on. Jeanie lost complete track, it wasn't a series of climaxes, it was one long and continuous one.

Then cuddling, she told Eli all about the massage session. She held nothing back, even though she was not completely sure of his reaction.

"I didn't expect it to..go that far? That just..happened. Are you upset with me?" She asked him at one point.

"He didn't put his fingers..inside or anything? He just looked, touched is all?"

"No, he really didn't even actually touch me there. But I don't think I could have stopped him either, honey. I'm sorry."

"No, don't be sorry, it's partly my fault and besides, you enjoyed it and no harm was done....Plus I have never seen you quite this way." Eli grinned at her.

Jeanie hugged her man tightly.

"Someone saw my TT's." Jeanie grinned. They both roared at that.

"Maybe I need some lessons? I have never seen you quite like this. God, I wish I could have seen that. He actually almost touched you, but he wouldn't let you...?" Eli asked even though she had already told him.

"Yes, he sure did. It was...amazing. He saw everything too, honey. I really didn't plan on it going that far though. You aren't upset, are you?" She asked him again.

"No, of course not. I just wish....?" Eli sighed.

"You wish you could see that? Maybe you can?" Jeanie hopped up, went over and picked up the phone.

"Hi, Dale? We were wondering if you might be free at six when Melanie comes up?"

"Oh, great!"

"Does Melanie know how to...?"

"Yes, that is what I mean."

"Really? God, that would be wonderful!"

"Yes, Both of us here, it will be fine."

"Yes, just like the last one, that was amazing!"

Jeanie giggled and hung up.

"What did he say?" Eli asked, surprised.

"They will both be here at six. So you get to watch, and I can hardly wait until I get to see what she does to you!" Jeanie climbed into his lap again. Eli actually responded again, that was certainly clear.

"Assuming you have anything left, that is." She laughed.

12