Upon a Savage Shore Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RipperFish
RipperFish
2,518 Followers

"What things does he like about me?" asked Tem'Ma'tel, eager to take advantage of anything that might favorably impress her mate.

"Your athletic physique appeals greatly to him," replied M'pel E'kmel. "Obviously your legs and rump attract him."

"He has never said these things to me," Tem'Ma'tel said, frowning in thought. "Perhaps I should display them more. Clot'ilda does not wear her undershirt or jacket."

"If you will take the advice of one who was a First of Household, I suggest you do not follow her example."

"Why, Commander?"

"Because what you have been doing teases him," M'pel E'kmel said. "His interest is piqued when you hint or suggest. Is this not what you did when he escorted you to the stream the first time?"

"At first, yes," Tem'Ma'tel admitted. "I have never been adept at teasing. My mother spent much time teaching my sister the art, but she felt I was not suited to it. After SarJ'ant turned to watch for danger I realized he was in earnest about his duties. I thought it would be good to tempt him with my nakedness. That was not teasing as my mother would have defined it."

"But SarJ'ant did not allow himself to make an advance," observed M'pel E'kmel.

"No. He looked away and the tone of his skin changed," snickered Tem'Ma'tel. "It was enjoyable. No male has ever looked at me the way he did then."

"And now that he would not feel restrained in taking you, the effect will be muted should you display yourself in that manner again." M'pel E'kmel leaned forward, once more, feeling young. "These things are useful to keep a mate interested and to keep a union fresh."

"So I should continue to clothe myself the way I always have?"

"Of course. It would be impractical to do otherwise, Tem'Ma'tel. And it will make your private time with him more enjoyable for you both. A female must continue to tease her mate or his interest will dwindle."

"Commander, how should I proceed?"

"Human males are stimulated by what they see," M'pel E'kmel said. "Sometimes they are stimulated even more by what they think they see. Study the information about them in the language guide. Their females often wear garments to enhance their appearance. You took the parachute from the life pod. Perhaps you could use the material to make some such thing."

"I will, Commander. Thank you."

"It is time we were about our fishing," M'pel E'kmel said. With a pleased smile she took up her spear and rose.

***********

The room was lit only by the wan sunlight coming through the door and the slit window next to it when Liam went there after his watch. The commander and Tem'Ma'tel had returned with fish for lunch and Liam wanted to get a nap before he did anything else. He shook the water from his poncho as he pulled it off. A soft purr alerted him to the presence of Clot'ilda. He reached down and switched on the hand lamp at the base of the wall.

"Hi," Clot'ilda said with a warm smile. She was laying naked on the air mattress in the back corner, propped up on an elbow with one leg crossed over the other.

"Hi, Babe," Liam replied, returning her smile. He could feel himself already getting aroused. "I thought you were sleeping in your room."

"No," she said and gave him a suggestive look. "No sleep here. Liam here now. Come, my mate. Come."

Liam dropped his weapon belt and stripped out of his clothes. He was fully erect before he finished and Clot'ilda was gratified by his response to her suggestion. She rolled to her knees before he crossed the room and she placed her hands on his hips to stop him in front of her. With a demure glance up at his eyes she opened her mouth and licked the swollen head of his manhood. Slowly she traced a warm, wet line down its length to the base where her tongue flicked over the sensitive skin that encased his seed. His scent there was strong and she nuzzled him for a moment before returning to her ministrations. Clot'ilda licked her way back to the head, then kissed it softly before slipping it between her lips. She felt the warmth of his manhood slide over her tongue, tasting the salty fluid that told her he was excited. The head touched the back of her throat and she turned her head slightly to take the last of him in, spreading her jaws so that his length passed into her throat and her tongue played over his testicles.

"God, you're good at that," Liam sighed, placing his hand on the back of her head.

Clot'ilda shivered at his words of praise and withdrew very slowly until only the head rested on her tongue. Taking a deep breath she pushed back down his shaft, turning her head the other way when he entered her throat. Again her tongue slid over his sensitive skin, sending a reflexive shiver through him. Her hands went to his rump. Grasping both cheeks, she pulled him to her, pressing his length deeper into her throat. Liam moaned with pleasure and she held him there, swallowing to send another jolt of pleasure through him. Almost reluctantly Clot'ilda pulled away, easing him out of her mouth and kissing the head as it slipped past her lips.

"Liam, lay down," she whispered. "Lay down. Clot'ilda have surprise.

"Alright," he said, a little breathlessly. "What surprise?"

"Lay down," she whispered, smiling. "I show you."

When he was on his back she straddled his thighs, his manhood standing proud just in front of her sex. From under the mattress she drew a small, white tube. He frowned, not understanding what it was even when she opened it and began spreading the slick fluid over his length. The sensation was tantalizing, but he didn't know where she was going with this. Not until she set the tube aside and rose to reposition herself did he clue into her plan.

"Wait!" He half sat up, taking her by the shoulders. "You might hurt yourself."

She kissed him and pushed him gently but firmly back to the mattress.

"I no hurt myself," she said confidently. "You relax, Liam. I am on top. I want."

"Babe, you don't have to do..." Liam shut up as she took him into her little hand and found her opening with the tip. Clot'ilda smiled that devilish smile of her as she eased back and down, pressing the head into her waiting opening. She was warm and unbelievably tight. Liam gasped as the head slipped inside and she paused. It was amazing seeing her there with her eyes half closed and her breasts rising with each deep breath.

Clot'ilda had known how difficult this was going to be, but she had not fully realized just how large Liam would feel entering her other place of pleasure. She had to breathe deeply a dozen times before she felt confident she could continue. Slowly she let herself slide down onto him. There was pain now, but not the shocking pain her friends at the academy had warned her about. This was better than she'd hoped for. He was so smooth. She felt she had the best mate ever.

Liam was practically holding his breath as he watched Clot'ilda take his full length. She did it slowly, but never paused until her rump rested on his hips. Her eyes fluttered open and she took in a deep breath and released it with an I-told-you-so smile. Then she settled all her weight on him and grinned.

"Fits," she laughed softly.

"Yeah," he said. "I guess it does."

"Liam, be quiet now," she whispered. "Liam relax and... enjoy. Clot'ilda on top. Clot'ilda do this."

She leaned back, supporting herself with one hand and spreading her thighs to display her sex to him. He watched as Clot'ilda placed one finger at the bottom of her slit and ran it up to the diamond shaped flesh that gave her so much pleasure. Her finger flicked it lightly and then ran back down, spreading her wetness. She ground her rump harder on his hips as her finger sank between her livid pink folds up to her knuckle.

"Good," she moaned. "Liam is good."

Clot'ilda rose on his shaft, shuddering with the feel of him. There was less pain now and far more pleasure. She paused before the head could slip out of her and then slid slowly back down. She wanted to take her time. She wanted her mate to enjoy this as much as she did. Good things should not be rushed. As she settled on his hips she breathed out a long, pleased sigh and began to rise again. Her finger stroked her sex and her thumbs pinched her diamond, driving her passion higher as she gradually increased her speed.

Liam watched Clot'ilda rise and fall on his shaft, amazed by her wantonness. He'd only had one girlfriend that enjoyed Greek style and for her it was a very rare thing. Honestly, Liam had never felt any great desire for it, but the way Clot'ilda had just come right out and taken charge was a major turn-on for him. Her desire was more important than what she was actually doing. It was just such a decadent act.

Clot'ilda gave up fingering herself, wanting to increase her speed. She supported her weight with both arms and legs and began to drive herself onto Liam's shaft harder. It was so smooth and felt so good sliding into her, she never wanted to stop. She heard him gasp with each bump and grind, encouraging her in panting breaths. Her purr was loud and happy, thrumming in her chest even as she moaned out her desire for more.

Suddenly Liam was grunting, his hands locked on her thighs trying to restrain her, but Clot'ilda would not be restrained. She screamed out her triumph and drove down on him harder still. She gasped when she felt the first of her mate's seed spray inside of her and in mid motion she changed her position, leaning forward over his chest. His manhood ground over the sensitive place and she screamed in ecstasy, her juices spraying over him as she dropped again and again, pounding her ass into his hips with renewed energy. And then her climax passed and she woke, woozy and confused, laying across her mate's chest as he panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Wow," Liam grunted. "Are you okay, Babe?"

Clot'ilda felt his hand stroke over her cheek and she gave him a bleary, slack-jawed smile.

"Good," she huffed. "Liam feel good. Want more?"

He laughed and pulled her mouth to his. They kissed deeply and then he held her, his manhood still deep inside. She made no attempt to remove it and he felt himself growing hard again. More? Why the hell not? He ground his hips into her tight butt and felt her responding with a grind of her own. This time they took it slower.

***********

"SarJ'ant!"

Liam rolled to his side, reaching for his pistols and finding Clot'ilda's waist instead. Reality crashed back into his sleep dulled brain and he looked up. In the doorway Tem'Ma'tel stood, her posture filled with tension. Her tone urgent.

"What is it?" Liam asked, disoriented but awake. Next to him Clot'ilda raised her head.

"They come!" Tem'Ma'tel said, pointing to the western wall. "They come! Commander say SarJ'ant must see. They come!"

"Are they attacking?" he demanded, climbing over Clot'ilda.

"No," said Tem'Ma'tel, shaking her head. "They come."

"I'll be right there!"

Liam crossed the room to his gear, snatching up his clothes while Tem'Ma'tel ran back to the southern platform through the rain.

"I come too," Clot'ilda said, pulling her trousers on, wincing with a sudden soreness. "What we do?"

"We look," Liam told her, sealing his fly. "Are you okay?"

"Okay," she nodded and gave him a naughty grin. "No hurt next time, Liam."

"Next time?" he snorted. "Okay. Next time I'm on top, though."

"Maybe," she said and her grin went from naughty to wicked.

Up on the platform they found Commander M'pel E'kmel and Tem'Ma'tel looking through the sights of their fero-plas rifles. In the distance to the southwest the haze of the rain and mist was darkened by a smear on the grassy plain. Liam snatched up his helmet and slipped it on, focusing his scope on the advancing nomads.

"It appears company has finally arrived," said M'pel E'kmel.

That was only a bit of an understatement. The horde Liam had feared was more like a crowd. His worries had revolved primarily around how many Fauns would take up residence in the grassland, but it looked like maybe a hundred adults with forty or fifty children of various ages. Some adults walked next to large, humpbacked pack animals with long legs and necks. Others rode similar animals built on a lighter frame. These reminded Liam of moose he had seen in nature preserves, only these animals had coats of brindled grey and green and their snouts ended in short trunks. Scattered among them, seeming to roam at random were creatures like Rover. Some of the largest of these dragged travois, guided by what Liam assumed were young members of the tribe. Most nosed the ground and dug out grubs as they advanced.

"Looks like Rover will have a chance to find a girlfriend," Liam observed.

"They are a handsome people," M'pel E'kmel said as she continued to study them. "No wonder we did not find evidence of their camps. Even on the move they do not particularly stand out from their surroundings."

"I have a feeling there aren't all that many of them on this island," he replied. "No telling how far they roam. I would guess they follow game as it moves around. Maybe they're here for the summer months. When autumn comes, they might move off south again."

"Children, Liam," Clot'ilda said next to him. Her tone sounded wistful.

"Yeah, I see them," he said and glanced down at her. Was she regretting that she had mated with a Human? Did she want children? A family was something he could never give her.

"They turn," Tem'Ma'tel said, interrupting his thoughts.

Liam looked. The nomads were changing course in a ragged sort of fashion. While the head of their caravan followed the stream, pack animals and some of the aardvark things continued to wander north into the grassland. Riders broke from the main group to round up the pack animals and turn them back to the caravan. The aardvark things they let roam.

"Interesting," M'pel E'kmel said. "They do not appear to be concerned about Rover's kin. At least not the ones without packs or travois. And look there. One bears three children upon his back."

"If he comes to a sudden stop, they'll be speared on his quills," Liam said with a frown.

"I do not think he will come to a sudden stop," said M'pel E'kmel. "Have you ever seen Rover do anything suddenly?"

"Yeah," Liam snorted. "Eat."

"That is true," she chuckled.

They stood upon the wall watching the troupe of Fauns make their way up the valley towards the hunter's camp. When the community came to an open space on a low rise the leaders hauled on their reins, bringing their animals to a stop. One brought a long, tapering tube to his lips and seemed to blow into it. Heads turned, eyes fixing on the lead riders and the troupe began to spread out. Some made for the top of the rise while others guided the pack animals off to either side. The children were herded to the middle and adults set them to work with tools of some kind, hacking at bushes and clumps of tall grass. One group of riders broke off and began stringing a rope from one large tree to another until they had encircled an area some twenty meters in diameter. Into this the pack animals were led after their burdens were removed.

"I guess we know where they'll be living, now," sighed Liam.

"I wonder what they will do when their hunters tell them of us," M'pel E'kmel said, echoing Liam's thoughts.

"They come here, Commander?" Tem'Ma'tel asked.

"We cannot be sure," replied M'pel E'kmel said and looked to Liam. "What do you think we should do now that they have finally arrived, Sergeant?"

"For now, leave them be," he said. "Keep an eye on them. If they move this way in a large group, we get ready for a fight. If they come in twos or threes, we let them come close enough to talk. Maybe they're peaceful. I don't know."

"The position they have taken up seems defensive," M'pel E'kmel said. "That rise is the highest ground in that area. The stream is much broader and deeper there, and it curves around roughly one third of the rise. The children appear to be making an obstacle similar to your abatis."

"Look, SarJ'ant," said Tem'Ma'tel, pointing.

The small party of hunters they'd encountered three days prior had come from their camp by the stream to join the larger group. They were greeted by half a dozen riders led by a male wearing a pelt of blade-beast hide over his shoulders like a cape. The castaways watched as the two groups exchanged words, the hunters bowing their heads to the one in the cape. After a few minutes of talk the leader gestured the hunters to the new camp where they joined in the preparations of its defenses.

Hours passed and the camp grew into something resembling a primitive village. Tents or huts made of hide were erected in a circle just below the crest of the rise. One longer than the others was set up on the western side and into this the male with the cape went. A small party bearing spears and bows marched out into the grass and scattered trees of the valley, perhaps to reconnoiter or on a hunting mission. Children and females gathered wood while a group of males went down to the stream with two of the aardvark things dragging travois. A while later the males returned. On the travois were stacked stones and it wasn't long before they had a large fire ring in place at the center of the camp. After that, things settled down to what must have been the normal routine of these people.

"Very efficient and organized," M'pel E'kmel remarked, taking the scope from her eye. "It seems to me they are settling in for some rest."

"Seems like," Liam agreed. "I think we can relax for now. Whose watch is it?"

"My watch," Tem'Ma'tel said.

"Keep an eye on those hunters, Marine," he said, pointing to the party of nomads that had left the camp. "I think it's time for you to rest, Babydoll. Commander, you and me are on kitchen duty. Let's get your fish cooked."

"Very well," said M'pel E'kmel. "While we do that I can tell you what I observed of the fish we did not spear."

When they entered the kitchen M'pel E'kmel turned to regard Liam in an assessing manner.

"What?" he asked after a minute.

"None of us were fooled by your casual, back-to-business manner, Sergeant," she said. "I can smell the tension on you. Your mates can surely smell it. They've shared your bed, after all."

"Okay," he said going to the crude table he and Clot'ilda had built. The fish lay there with the knife M'pel E'kmel had been using to process them. "Should I have broken down, crying my eyes out?"

"Naturally not," she said derisively. "I only wish you to know we are aware of your mood."

"Should I not be tense, Commander?" he demanded. "We just had better than a hundred individuals make camp three klicks down the valley. They're going to be roaming around hunting and gathering until they leave. We have no idea what they might decide to do about us. We've probably got enough firepower to send them packing, but we don't have unlimited ammo. And we still need to get out to hunt and gather for our own food. I'm stressed out about that. I've been stressed out about that since we ran into the hunters."

"Sergeant, I completely understand your position and concerns," M'pel E'kmel said soothingly. "I share them. We all do. Your mates will hold their peace, but I will not. We need to make some plan of action. We need to consider what the Fauns might do and then work out a response."

"And I thought we were going to talk about fish." Liam picked up the knife, split one of the fish open and raked out the innards. "If they come looking for a fight, we give it to them. That's plan one."

RipperFish
RipperFish
2,518 Followers