Used Like a Whore Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begged them to tie me down and really use me like a whore. Several men lent me their belts so my wrists and ankles could be restrained. After that point, every inch of my body was groped - My tits were constantly be slapped or grabbed in fistfuls. My nipples were sucked on, bitten, pulled and twisted. My stomach, arms and legs were massaged or slapped, depending on who was using me at the time, some men were much rougher than others. Tony stayed by my side, bringing me water and making sure men weren't too rough with me. He often joined in on the group fun, or stroked his massive cock while watching me let strange men use me intimately. At some point I passed out and I assume my body was used all night long.

I woke up the next morning in bed next to Tony. He was cradling me in his arms. We both slept in until 11am, but I still felt exhausted. As I yawned and slowly sat up, he grabbed my breasts and squeezed them roughly.

"Tonight's my buddy's bachelor party and I'm in charge of the entertainment. I think the guys will reeeeally like you. I'ma get me some more of that little pussy, then we're going shopping for an outfit for you to wear tonight!"

To Be Continued

12