Using Beth Ch. 02 #4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived back home, Deedee still had music playing on the car stereo. She got out as soon as Beth was out of her car and said:

"Dance a dance with me now!"

Beth smiled and, began to take her blouse off immediately. Deedee just watched as her blouse was discarded and then her bra, followed by her shoes and her pantyhose, and finally her skirt. All were placed on Beth's car hood.

"You dirty girl!" Deedee said grinning, as Beth stripped down to her panties, and said:

"Ready to dance, ma'am," Beth said, holding her arms out to Deedee, as the music continued to come from the lovely new car.

Deedee pulled her into an embrace and they danced to the soft music without another word.

When the song was over, Deedee asked: "Plans?"

"I don't know," Beth said, "Shall we clean up and go out to dinner? Kind of celebrate?"

"Would you mind terribly if we invited Cassie?" Deedee asked.

"You never have to ask me that," Beth said, "My lovely Deedee, you are still Mistress here!" Beth said softly.

Deedee kissed her and then said:

"Make the phone call."

Beth got her cell and got Cassie on her cell.

"Hey, Cassie," Beth said. "Yes," she said, and then "A bright, shiny black Acura SUV, an MDX. We want to know if we can pick you up for dinner?"

"No, not immediately," Beth said, "I'm naked. Yes, in the garage! Yes, I know that I'm a dirty girl, she tells me but she likes me this way."

"Yes, give us an hour to an hour and a quarter," Beth concluded.

"She says," Beth told Deedee holding out the phone, "That we shouldn't do anything dirty before dinner because she wants to watch."

Deedee laughed and said:

"Hell, Cassie wants to participate."

She took the phone and said:

"Cass, I'll have our girl dress nice and sexy for dinner; tonight will be a play night with Bethie."

Beth giggled and blushed at that.

"Yes, she's blushing now!" Deedee said, hanging up.

"Ready for a big night, girlfriend?" Deedee asked.

"You're going to let Cassie use me tonight?" Beth asked.

"Yes, I believe I am!" Deedee said.

"Wonderful!" Beth said then.

A thrill went through Beth at the use of the word. She'd been afraid that the money might unbalance their relationship and this was showing her that it hadn't.

She clung to Deedee for a moment and said:

"I really, really like it this way! You in charge!"

"That's the way it'll be, sweet angel," Deedee said, "Now shower."

"Shower!" Beth said and as they left the garage:

"Spiffy new car!"

"Yes, isn't it!" Deedee said with pride.

They decided to dress to make a splash for their dinner. While Beth watched, Deedee dressed in a black thong that looked wonderful nestled between the cheeks of her chocolate colored ass. She put on thigh high stockings and a pair of black linen pants, topped by a black silk blouse. She also opted, because Beth requested, for no bra, letting her nipples react to the constant rubbing of the silk agains them.

Beth sat on the bed and rhapsodized:

"Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!"

"Thanks, sweet angel," Deedee said. "Now you.

"For beth they decided on quite the opposite. She had a newly purchased white pleated mini skirt that she wore with a white thong, also a string thong, highlighting her ass also. She wore white thigh highs, and a white silk blouse, with, in the same manner, no bra. She too would let the silk play with her nipples and make them apparent. She topped it off with the black velvet collar with the dangling diamond, which Deedee had given her.

"Cassie's going to croak, when she sees us all decked out!" Deedee laughed, as she hugged Beth. She looked down into Beth's smiling face and said:

"Sweet angel, you don't mind our plans for this evening?"

"You mean you giving me to Cassie to 'use'?" Beth said.

"Yes, honey," Deedee answered.

Beth gave Deedee a serious look and said:

"It's this way; we've grown in our relationship. It was, at first, so completely based on your decisions about how I was to act, and dress and be used, and I have to say that it was flat out exciting for me. Now we're girl friends, best friends, lovers, room mates, financial partners. It's all more complicated and lovely. But I don't want to lose that dimension where you are my Mistress and I am available at your bidding. It doesn't matter: give me to Cassie, set up a gang bang for me, make a date with James and Cloe, all with you watching. I get an itchy pussy just thinking of those things. And I don't want to lose that. I don't want to settle into a relationship that doesn't include that. That's the way I feel, anyhow."

Deedee made a noise that was more crowing than laughing or anything else.

"That's my girl; that's my love; that's my darling. What you say is true, all that we've become to each other and with each other is true, and at times our sex life together is tender and exciting but at times it can be dark and dirty, like tonight will be and that is a marvelous thing, just a marvelous thing. And now I'm going to mess up your carefully applied red lipstick, Bethie."

"Come and get me, Mistress!" Beth said, as Deedee began by licking Beth's lips and from there continued with her own lips and eventually a tongue exploration.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Beth sighed, as the kiss ended. "That makes everything! Kisses like that invade my soul! Tonight's going to be fun!"

"Yes, it is," Deedee said.

"And I hope part of it's outrageous!" Beth continued.

"We can manage outrageous," was Deedee's answer. "Shall we go and get Cassie now?"

"I'm ready," Beth said and they were off.

Cassie was ready, when they got there. She, a fairly large woman, not fat, just large, was wearing tan linen pants and a blouse. She had really large breasts and a large, lovely butt. She was really excited by Deedee's new car:

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "Look at this! This is such a beautiful car. "

"Yep!" Deedee said proudly. "My girl friend and I bought it."

"Well the two of you are certainly lucky in one another!" Cassie continued.

"We are," Beth agreed.

Then Cassie asked: "Where to?"

"I thought Ruark's Steak House in town,"Deedee said.

"Lovely by me!"Cassie said.

"I get to pay!" Beth said.

Cassie began to protest but Deedee said:

"No, Cassie, it's just her way; let her do it."

"Okay, if you insist," Cassie replied.

"Thank you," Beth said.

Deedee leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"But I need you two to get out and let me see you," Cassie said. "This contrast thing is so exciting."

They got out of the car and put themselves on display for Cassie!

"It makes me want to cum, just to look at you two! You are so exciting. You'll have every man and woman in the place panting after you."

"And just think," Deedee said, "You're the only one who's going to have the chance to go to bed with us!"

Cassie paled, when Deedee said that.

Deedee grinned at Beth, who grinned back at her:

"Took the wind out of her sails, honey?"

"I guess," Beth said and moved to Cassie who was still stunned and put her arms around her. Cassie moved her face and kissed Beth.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good," Cassie said. "I'm in lust with you two! Just in lust!"

"Dinner first," Deedee said, "Let's go, my chariot awaits."

They were off to the steak house then. As they neared the place, with Cassie in the back seat and Deedee and Beth in the front, Deedee said to Beth:

"Now we're going to play nice with the car attendants. Sweet angel, when he opens your door, and wait for him to do that. I know they do it here, make sure that you spread your legs wide enough to give him a panty shot. Clear?"

Beth giggled, "Absolutely, ma'am," was her response.

"It turns me on to hear you two with the orders and the compliance, just turns me on," Cassie said.

As they pulled up to the door, one valet opened Deedee's door. She gave him a $10 bill and said: "It's new today; take good care of it."

He grinned and said: "Yes, ma'am."

Then he went around to Cassie's door and opened it for her, so that Deedee and Cassie were watching.

Then Deedee said to the valet:

"She's my babe, take care of her too."

He smiled and opened the door. Beth had already hiked her skirt up, so that the act of sliding out of the seat hauled the skirt up almost to her waist, showing panties and the shadow of her pubic hair. The valet just stared.

Deedee put an arm around his shoulder and said:

"Beauty, isn't she?"

He grinned at her and gave Beth his hand to get her out, never taking his eyes off of her panties,and said:

"Yep, a beauty!" And then: "Enjoy your dinner, ladies!"

The three of them went up the stairs to the restaurant arm in arm in arm, causing a positive stir as they went. Dinner was a huge success. The three of them certainly got a number of appreciative stares, as they went in and while they had dinner.

The had wine with their dinner, with Deedee only drinking a tiny bit, since she was the driver. When they were done and were leaving. The valets temporarily were busy. They strolled into the back parking lot, where they saw their valet coming.

He looked stricken, to not have been ready for them.

"He looks disappointed," Deedee said, "Cassie shall we have Bethie brighten his night?"

"Definitely," Cassie said enthusiastically, while Beth giggled.

"Sorry, ladies," he said, and he really looked sorry. "I have your keys."

"Could you walk us to the car?" Deedee asked.

"Sure," he said, looking mystified.

When they got to the back row, where it was parked. Deedee turned to Beth and said:

"Okay, sweet angel, be nice to him. Take off your skirt and blouse."

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said, excited now to be told to do something like that.

She looked at the staring, gaping valet and unbuttoned her blouse and handed it to Cassie. Then she unzipped her skirt and handed it to Cassie.

"Oh shit!" the valet said.

"I guess!" Deedee said.

"Blow job for a tip?" Deedee ask.

"Are you serious?" he said, his voice strained and the lump in his pants huge.

Beth simply went to him and knelt in front of him. No one else was around. She deftly unzipped his pants, fished his prick out and began to suck on it.

"Awwwwwwwwwww! Don't fuckin' believe this!" he fairly howled.

Nor did he last long. He was soon pumping his hips into her face to meet the thrusts of her mouth around his cock, and then cumming in her mouth.

She grinned up at him and began to stand up.

"Me!" Cassie said, and went to Beth, who understood and kissed her, sharing the cum.

Then Beth went to Deedee and kissed her also:

"Thank you, Mistress for allowing me to do that!" she said.

They all planted kisses on the valet's cheeks and got the car.

Once in the car, Deedee spoke up:

"What say, Cas, to our house to extend the party?"

"Lovely idea," Cassie said, "And thanks for including me."

Beth piped up: "I love it, when she says 'our house'."

"You're such a romantic," Cassie said to Beth, who just smiled.

"And she's such a slut!" Deedee put in, and then Beth giggled.

Deedee turned to Beth who had not dressed yet, since she wasn't told that she could and she said:

"Honey, ride in the back please and warm our Cassie up!"

Beth giggled and Cassie looked down right euphoric.

Deedee got into the driver's seat and Cassie got into the back, but when Beth joined her in the back, she said loudly:

"Oh, no, I want you over my lap; I intend to play with that magnificent ass all the way home."

"Ohhhhhh," Beth sighed and took her place.

"Okay, guys," Deedee said, "I'm going to be driving here but I still want a play by play."

"Eeep!" Beth squealed, "She just took my panties off."

A loud 'smacking' noise was heard next, and Beth responded with an also loud:

"Ooooowwwww!"

"I can guess what that is!" Deedee said, "Spank her once or twice for me, Cass!"

"Ohhh," Beth groaned in anticipation and the next few minutes were filled with the cacophony of Beth's ass getting swatted and her returning outcries.

"Can you believe it, boss!" Cassie said, "She yells as though I'm killing her and every time her yelling subsides, she wiggles that money maker at me and expects me to not spank her anymore."

"Well, our girl is a player!" Deedee said, and laughed then as her remark was followed by another series of ass smacks and yells from the back seat.

"I'll be good now," Beth said, "Just good! Now more ass wiggling, I promise."

Next there was a wet noise and Beth sighed:

"Oh, now she's kissing my ass, lovely! Cassie, you're so nice! When we get home can I take your clothes off?"

"Sure, kitten," Cassie said, and the wet noises continued.

"Oh, I like this part!" Beth said with a giggle.

Then there was another 'ohhhh' and Beth squealed:

"She's poking her finger in my ass hole! Ohhhhhhh!"

"You are more fun than a barrel of monkeys!" Cassie said with a laugh.

"Sorry that we're home, hearing the drama from the back seat has been a real turn on for the driver," Deedee said.

She pulled into the garage and got out; she opened the door to the back and there was Beth's smiling face. She was still sprawled across Cassie's lap and Cassie was busy playing with Beth's ass, and had a finger still poking into Beth's ass hole.

"Everybody out,"Deedee said, and then to Beth: "Lick Cassie's finger clean, sweet angel!"

Beth said a soft 'yes, ma'am' took the finger that had been active in her ass hole a moment before into her mouth and sucked on it. They did get out then and Cassie carried Beth's clothes.

But once inside the house, Beth turned to Cassie and said:

"You promised!" She went for the buttons on Cassie's blouse and Cassie stood and smiled at her, as she slowly did the stripping. The last of it was a pair of beige panties that had a nice row of lace around the waist band. Beth knelt in front of the big woman and grabbed a handful of panties at each of Cassie's hips and slowly pulled her pants down, kissing her way across Cassie's stomach as she went.

"Lovely!" Beth said.

The she turned to Deedee, who was standing right behind her, watching the stripping.

"You are spectacular naked," Beth crooned to her lover, "You look spectacular in your clothes tonight but I'm greedy and want you naked for me."

"Go ahead, angel," Deedee said, and smiled as Beth now stripped her of her clothes too.

When the process was done, and Deedee's panties had been pulled off, Beth knelt between them. She reached out an arm putting it around Cassie's big naked ass and the other arm around Deedee's spectacular chocolate colored ass and said:

"Ain't I the cat what got the cream! Look at me with all this prime pussy and ass to play with!"

Deedee laughed and hauled her to her feet saying:

"Dirty girl! Get up here and hug your Mistress!"

Beth complied and gave Deedee a huge naked hug. Then Deedee turned Beth around and propelled her into Cassie's arms. Cassie immediately had her hands on Beth's ass, playing with her ass cheeks. Beth also filler her hands with Cassie's ass.

"Love your ass, Cassie, honey!" Beth said.

Next Deedee joined the hug, pressing herself against Beth from behind and sliding her hand in so that she would run her fingers through Beth's pussy hair.

"Bring her in here," Deedee said.

And Cassie brought Beth into the living room, where Deedee put on some music, and the three of them, always with Beth in the middle danced. Their shuffle was slow but also sensuous. Beth felt surrounded, wonderfully surrounded. A new song began and she turned, so that now she was facing Deedee and Cassie was behind her.

"Thank you for this, Mistress," Beth said quietly.

"She's so polite," Cassie said.

"Yes, my love certainly is!" Deedee said in a soft voice.

The song ended and Deedee said:

"Ms. E. W. Swinton, there is still one part of our deal that needs to be finalized. I wouldn't want to lose my shiny new car because I didn't give you, a member of the Pennsylvania Swinton's, the opportunity to perform oral sex on me."

Beth smiled and said: "No, I understand your position, and I commend you because you insist on carrying out the deal, though the final benefit has been in effect paid."

Deedee laughed and Beth grinned. Deedee said to Cassie:

"You can see why she's a member of the administration!"

Then they all laughed but Deedee moved away and sat on an easy chair that sat there.

"Come to me, Winifred Swinton," she said. "Shake your money maker and crawl to Momma; it's pussy eating time!"

"Goodie," Beth said and began to crawl toward Deedee.

As she moved along, Cassie gave her a slap on the ass at about every step, getting the hoped for loud squeal from Beth, as she moved along.

Then she got to Deedee and the chair and Cassie settled back to watch, as Beth began by kissing Deedee's knees, each one after another. Then she worked her way, with kisses up the inside of one thigh and down the inside of another.

She looked around and Cassie knew:

"More lipstick, Winnie?" she asked, and all giggled.

"Please, ma'am," Beth said.

She put on more of the red lipstick and began to kiss the inner part of the top of Deedee's thighs.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes!" Deedee groaned, as Beth worked her lips inward now to Deedee's pussy hair.

"Yes, girl! YES!" Deedee said, pulling Beth's face into her pussy, as Beth's tongue breached her vaginal lips, and went inside to lick around in circles and dart back and forth.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Deedee screamed, as Beth found her clit and grasped it with her lips. "Damn you, yesssssssssss!"

Deedee's hips were moving now and her hands were in Beth's hair, and finally, Deedee sang out her orgasm song, holding Beth's face in close. When she finally let her go, Beth sat back on her heels, grinning at Deedee.

"Do I get to keep the car now?" Deedee asked.

"And me!"Beth said.

"Goodie!" Deedee said softly, "My aim all along."

"Cassie!" Beth called and the big woman was at her side immediately.

Beth knelt there with her arms outstretched to Cassie, who helped her up and began to lick Beth's wet face, ending in a magnificent kiss.

"Isn't she fine?" Deedee drawled.

"So fine!" Cassie admitted.

"What shall we do to her?" Deedee asked almost idly.

"Let's take her to bed and play with her, both of us," Cassie said.

"Oh, yes!" Beth sighed.

"I have two strap-ons, you know!" Deedee said next.

"Can I get my pussy eaten first?" Cassie wanted to know.

"First, you can get whatever you want from Bethie, she does as she's told, don't you, sweet angel?"

"Yes, ma'am," Beth said.

Cassie hooted: "Anything?"

"Honey, where's the ladies?" Deedee asked, giving Beth a wicked grin.

"This way, ma'am," Beth said, leading Deedee to the powder room, which was on the other side of the living room.

Deedee went in and didn't bother closing the door. Cassie was only idly looking on and then she saw Beth sit on the toilet seat and Deedee lift up a leg to position herself.

"I don't fuckin' believe it!" Cassie shouted.

"This is part of 'anything' for us," Deedee said.

"Shall I, honey?" Deedee asked gently.

"Will you please?" Beth said and Deedee moved in, positioned herself and let her stream of piss go into Beth's mouth.

Beth made throat noises but drank it all down. When Deedee was finished, Beth merely clasped her around the hips with her hands on Deedee's ass and lay her cheek against Deedee's stomach.

"For you," Beth said softly, "Anything is for you, for my Deedee!"

"I know that, honey," Deedee said, "And we're not going to abuse that, sweet woman."

"Maybe only abuse me now and again," Beth said with a grin at Deedee.

"Dirty girl!" Deedee said, and Beth avidly shook her head 'yes'.

"I feel like I shouldn't be watching this!" Cassie said, "But I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Clean up, girli," Deedee said next to Beth, "Cassie wants to be eaten and then we get to play fill up Bethie!"