Using Mom's Breast Milk

Story Info
Secretly nursing her son in the office.
5.5k words
4.49
187k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,154 Followers

A few things happened since Maria's second marriage, which happened over a year ago.

First, she had been named Partner at the mid-sized law firm.

Second, she had gotten pregnant with her new husband.

Third, she had returned to work a few months after giving birth. Before her maternity leave, she had assigned all her cases to be handled by one of the other Partners at the firm. But when an opportunity popped up to present an oral argument before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, she simply couldn't resist.

Maria's first son was 20 and she gave him a summer job as her filing clerk. That way, Jimmy would gain valuable work experience and have a chance to make a little extra money of his own. She had gotten pregnant with him after high school. She was 38 now.

The law firm was open spaced after modern renovations, which meant that Maria's desk was near her paralegals and other staff members. For her, it was a more convenient workplace. It also allowed her to keep an eye on Jimmy for his first office job.

Her two paralegals had taken a break, so it was just Maria and her son in the workspace.

"Do you still like your new job?" Maria teased.

"It's tied with working at In-N-Out," he smiled, referring to his job last summer. "Same pay, but at least there I got fresh food everyday for lunch."

Maria playfully scoffed. "At least here, you'll learn about the office environment. Who knows, you might decide to become a lawyer someday."

"It's way too hard."

"It's not for everyone. That's for sure. It does have its perks though."

"Like?" he asked.

Her eyes lit up. "Wait until we go to the Appeals Court. Very exciting. You can watch me in action."

"Aren't you scared?"

"I love the pressure. Like I said, being a lawyer is a tough job with a lot of work. More than anything, I want this whole experience to be an education for you, okay? I want you to think about your future."

Jimmy nodded appreciatively. "Okay, mom. Thanks."

"I mean it. I'll push you hard. I'll give you insight on how to conduct yourself professionally so you can be a success."

"I'm already successful. I get to work next to you. To me, that's success."

Maria's heart warmed and her eyes watered. "That's so sweet."

He smiled, "I knew that would hit the spot. Does this mean you'll let me bring my laptop tomorrow?"

There was a playfulness to his voice, and Maria should have known better than to be duped so easily.

"Fine, you can bring your laptop tomorrow," she conceded. "But make no mistake about it, this isn't a sign of weakness. I'll still be all over you, watching you, going over your every movement like a hawk."

Her eyes were razor sharp as she issued the veiled threat, and they both laughed it off.

***

Tuesday. Maria rubbed her eyes. It was 2:47 pm and she was ready for a nap. She had spent the day working on her oral statement to the Appeals Court. This was going to be far more nerve-wracking than expected.

She did have a secret tool. Hidden in the bottom drawer of her desk was a small, silent vibrator. Her paralegals, who were both women, had bought it for her as a joke two Christmases ago. After many years working closely together, they were as tight as any sisters.

Her pussy ached for it. Normally she'd just grab it and take it to the bathroom stall. This time, however, her son was sitting nearby on his laptop, making the move far more awkward.

She turned her rotating seat and looked towards the view of the city. It was a cloudy day. She looked closer at the window and saw a glare. The sunlight was blocked by a nearby building and she was able to see a reflection of what was on Jimmy's laptop screen.

Blondes. Barely early 20's. Topless. Actually, naked.

This was the first time Maria had ever caught her son looking at porn. She was well aware that the vast majority of men looked at porn, so she couldn't be upset, but she had to find the irony that the first time catching Jimmy was in her law office (of all places!).

She was faintly amused by the situation and considered taking her vibrator to the bathroom. Another part of her wanted to shame him for watching porn while on the job.

Her pussy won out. She opened her drawer and sneakily slipped the small vibrator inside her pocket. Who was she to judge anyone for their private sexual habits at work?

"I'll be back in a bit," Maria said to her son.

Jimmy snapped out of gazing at the screen. "Oh, sure. I'll... umm... stay here and keep an eye on your stuff to make sure no one steals anything."

"How nice of you," she giggled.

She went to the bathroom down the hall, entered a stall, placed a cover on the toilet seat, pulled her panties down, sat on the seat, and pulled out the vibrator. It buzzed in her hand and she brought it to her pussy.

As she masturbated, she stuck to her usual fantasies. Her favorites were sex in the office, conference room table, bent over her desk, kneeling under the desk; anything of that nature.

While her pussy was buzzing, she couldn't stop thinking about her son's porn. Jimmy wasn't supposed to be in her thoughts! Not during an intimate moment like this.

She knew that he liked different kinds of girls, based on his past girlfriends. Maria wondered if blondes were his preference, since that's what he was looking at. She was fine with that. Blondes are hot. Blondes are desirable.

But a small part of her felt uncomfortable. She had always taken pride in her culture, and as a proud American, she was equally a proud Latina as well. Deep down, she had always assumed that Jimmy would end up marrying a domesticated Hispanic woman who would cook and clean for him. Something very traditional.

She pushed those thoughts out of her mind. This was supposed to be her moment of self-pleasure. She focused on lewd fantasies instead, along with the intense feeling in her pussy.

She came.

It was her first time having a vibrator-induced orgasm at work since returning from maternity leave. It felt the same. The only difference was, her breasts seemed to ache a bit. She had used the pump on her breasts a few hours ago. Maybe it was time for another session. Her nipples tingled, her breasts felt heavy, and it only seemed enhanced by the vibrator and orgasm.

For the moment, she had to forget about Jimmy's blonde porn obsession (or whatever the hell that was). Maternity needs called, and she needed to get her breast pump or else her tits would be sore.

She switched off the vibrator and used toilet paper to dry herself. Her pussy was covered in her juices, so was her little butt hole. After fixing her clothes she washed her hands in the sink, gave herself a last look in the mirror and was ready for more work.

***

Wednesday. Pressure intensified. She had spent the morning with her paralegals along with another attorney, rehearsing for whatever the Appellate Judges would throw her way. They had just done a moot court where she stood in the office while her cohorts peppered her with tough questions, simulating the courtroom experience as closely as possible.

They worked on her answers, and when nearly 2 hours had passed, they all took an extended lunch break.

Maria and Jimmy were the first to return to the office.

"I think I'd like to go another round," she said, referring to another mock courtroom experience. "It's been a while and I want to be sharp."

Jimmy sat behind his desk. "I thought you were great. But if you need more practice, that never hurts."

"I agree. I feel 'off' in a few spots."

"I wish I could give you more feedback," he replied. "Seriously though, I honestly think you look great and you sound commanding."

"Thanks. I guess you're done with your filing work for today. Do whatever you'd like for the afternoon, but stay by your desk for court prep. I want you to watch and learn how I prepare."

He smiled, "Got it."

Jimmy opened his laptop. This time, it was facing another direction, so Maria couldn't sneakily see a reflection of what he was looking at.

She took a few quick glances at him, wondering if he was watching porn again. The result was inconclusive. She saw Jimmy's eyes glued to the screen. It could be anything.

No one else was in that section of the office yet. They had privacy. Out of sheer curiosity, and maybe boredom, she just had to ask.

"What kind of girls do you like?" she questioned him.

He looked up. "Hmm?"

"You know; white women, black, asians, latinas. Do you have a preference?"

Now, Maria was certain that Jimmy was looking at porn, because he tensed and then clicked something to close the screen, before adjusting the position of his laptop.

"I like all women," he replied in a cool manner. "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering. I seem to remember that in the past few years, you've dated one blonde, and two asian girls. Correct?"

"That's right," he confirmed.

She raised an eyebrow. "But no Latinas?"

Naturally, Jimmy seemed perplexed.

"I mean, I have," he replied. "Just not, officially dating, if that makes sense."

"So you've hooked up with Latinas in college?"

He looked embarrassed. "Yes."

"But you didn't officially date them, correct?"

He blushed. "No."

It raised a strong suspicion within Maria. She examined him a little more closely.

"Why not? Are you looking for variety in your love life? Or do you naturally find blondes more attractive?"

"I like them all," he replied. "Why are you asking?"

She gave a dismissive shrug. "Curiosity, that's all."

"That's it? You sounded like you were mad at me, asking about girls I've dated. Then you won't tell me why?"

It was a fair point. She prided herself on always being open and honest with him. Especially after all those years where she was a single mother and it was just them living at home together.

They were still alone in that office space, so if there was a time to have this conversation, now would be it.

Maria gave a low sigh. "I know you looked at pornographic images yesterday."

"Huh?"

"Don't play coy. I saw it on a reflection on the window. Naked pictures, right? Blondes, in particular?"

He gulped, "Are you mad?"

"No, I can't be. Studies show that most men watch that porn, even at work. And to be completely honest, I'm mildly guilty of a similar thing."

"What do you mean?" he asked cautiously.

Maria opened her desk drawer and picked up the small vibrator, placing it on the table for Jimmy to see. He was surprised.

"It was a gift," she said. "I use it sometimes as a stress reliever."

He was still surprised. "Oh... well... thanks for showing me."

Maria took a deep breath. "I'm honest with you. Will you be more honest with me now?"

"Yes," he replied, his eyes looking at the vibrator.

The upper hand was now in Maria's favor. She knew that Jimmy was caught off guard, and frankly, slightly aroused by the situation. It was the ultimate truth serum.

"If you had a choice," she said, "would you rather have sex with a beautiful blonde, or a beautiful Latina?"

"Do you have anything against blondes?"

Maria emphatically shook her head. "No. Not at all. I find women of all races to be gorgeous in their own ways."

"Then why are you asking me?"

"Cultural pride, I suppose," she answered. "That's the best way I can respond. Truthfully, maybe a bit of jealousy as well. If I'm being truly honest, I want you to marry a Latina someday."

"I didn't know you wanted that."

"Now you know. Will you answer the question?"

He hesitated. "If it's just sex... then maybe I'd choose a blonde. Sorry if that bothers you, but that's the truth."

Exactly as Maria had come to expect. Now it was time to take things a step further, to a level where things would never be the same again.

She looked around. That area of the office was still clear.

Maria asked, "Are you more attracted to women your age, or older women?"

"Umm... sexually speaking?"

"Yes."

"I don't know. I only have a chance with women my age. The whole 'MILF' thing is really exciting, but I've never had an opportunity to do anything like that."

"James," she said, using his first name to let him know that things were serious. "What if I told you that my breasts are aching right now?"

He gulped. "In a bad way?"

"In a normal way."

"Oh, your milk. Did you forget to bring your pump today?"

"I have my pump with me. In fact, I may need a few pumps to relieve a build-up inside my breasts. I can produce a lot of milk. It can be quite uncomfortable if left unattended."

"That makes sense."

"I gave you this job so I can teach you things," Maria explained. "About work, how to conduct yourself in the office, things like that... initially. Maybe it's time I teach you other things too, that are equally as important."

"That hispanic women are hot? Mom, you don't need to lecture me on that. Don't get me wrong, I know a hot woman when I see one. And I know that Latinas are top of the line."

"Then you don't want to watch me use a breast pump?"

His eyes widened. "Huh?"

"You heard me. Part of your education this summer will now include a perspective on your heritage. If you want to keep working here and collect generous paychecks from me, then it's non-negotiable."

There was a look on his face which Maria hadn't seen before. This was uncharted territory. And she knew that Jimmy was up for it.

"Where would this happen?" he asked.

"We can do it here before they get back. I'm more comfortable doing it around my desk."

"It'll be super weird if they came back and saw us, you know, doing the things you're talking about."

"Trust me," Maria said. "Everyone is burnt out after the practice session we just did. We're the only weirdos who came back to work early. I estimate that we have another 15 minutes alone, more or less."

He tensed. "Okay, I'm ready for... umm... your lesson, or whatever this is. We better get started right away so we can move on with our day. There's still plenty of work to do, right?"

Maria gave him a skeptical look. There was no doubt in her mind that Jimmy was eager for a free peep show. Mom or not, it didn't seem to matter to him. Tits were tits.

She reached in her bag for her breast pump and placed it on the desk.

Then she removed her blazer and hung it on her seat. She unbuttoned her blouse and opened it so that her light brown skin and white bra were exposed.

"Only a few pumps each side," she said. "Enough to give you a proper lesson, and that's it."

"Anything is fine."

Maria lifted her bra and exposed her breasts. They were handfuls, swollen, with large dark nipples. Her nipples were long and thick. Maria could tell that Jimmy had never seen nipples like these before in real life.

In a way, that made her feel proud.

"All women are beautiful," she said, modeling her breasts. "However, I always want you to remember your roots and where you came from. My tits, their shape, its color, are part of our family heritage. They are unique and perfect. Do you promise me you'll always remember that?"

He nodded, mesmerized by the sight. "Yes, mom."

"Good. Now I'm going to pump myself so you can learn what the process is like. Pay attention."

Maria picked up the pump and put the suction knob to her left breast. She squeezed her breast to position it just right, aligning her nipple with the center of the knob. Once in place, she began the pumping process, filling a bottle with a light and steady flow of her milk.

With a smile on her face, she turned the suction to a higher level. Her nipple was being stretched with each pump and more milk flowed. She massaged her breast with her left hand, digging her thumb in her soft tissue, stroking it downwards toward her nipple. She repeated this motion several times but would change spots with every stroke.

When that side was done, she inserted her index finger between her breast and the knob to release the suction. Drops of milk had pooled at the top of her exposed dark nipple and she wiped it with tissue.

The same process was repeated with her other breast. All the while, Jimmy's eyes were transfixed at the sight of her erect nipple being stretched with each pump.

Their moment of intimacy was interrupted by the sound of the elevator opening down the hall, accompanied by laughter from the employees amongst themselves.

Before they returned to the office space, Maria casually wiped her nipples with a tissue and pulled her bra down, adjusting her breasts so they'd fit comfortably.

"That's enough education for one day," she said, buttoning up her blouse without any urgency. "We can continue tomorrow if we have enough private time."

When her bra and blouse were in place, she put on her blazer as the legal staff made their way into the office space. In the blink of an eye, Maria was able to switch back to work mode and communicated new instructions to her team.

***

Thursday. Practice for court had intensified and she went another round of sparring with her paralegals and another attorney in the office, in anticipation for the big day approaching.

It was 11:32 a.m. when the group took a lunch break. The other attorney had invited everyone from the firm to lunch at a new Chinese restaurant which opened down the street. The people who didn't have prior engagements accepted the offer, but Maria declined, telling them that all those carbs would wreak havoc on her energy levels for the afternoon. It was a true statement, but she also needed private time to pump her breasts which had been aching for the past hour.

"Great excuse," Jimmy said as the rest of the people in that wing of the law firm had all left to have lunch.

Maria was putting her papers away. "What do you mean?"

"You know, getting rid of them."

"I'm not getting rid of anyone. I love Chinese food, but not when I have a major court date tomorrow."

Jimmy looked mildly embarrassed. "Oh, I assumed something else."

The thought had been in the back of Maria's mind all day, but she felt certain that Jimmy would never ask. Frankly, she assumed she'd have to find someplace in the firm to do it privately.

Now that Jimmy asked, it seemed like a good idea. She got to do it where she was most comfortable, by her desk. She got to continue his education. And also, her pussy was moist at the thought. As much as it pained her, exposing her breasts to Jimmy and watching his reaction was sinfully erotic.

"Okay, I'm in need of a good pump," she said. "My breasts are killing me right now and you still need to learn a few things."

He cleared his throat. "Then... do you think I could see something else too?"

"Like?" her eyebrow rose.

"Your vibrator."

Maria's jaw nearly dropped. "Why on earth would you need to see that?"

"Sorry for asking," he immediately backtracked. "It's just that, I had a short fling with a hispanic girl last year. We did things in her dorm. She owned a vibrator and wanted me to use it on her, and, well, let's just say that I didn't know what I was doing with it."

She squinted her eyes. She didn't know if Jimmy was telling the truth, or if he just wanted a peep show from mom. Either way, she decided to air on the side of educating him. His story was with a hispanic girl after all, and who knows, if Jimmy had more skills, maybe they would have dated.

"Alright," she said skeptically. "You better not be lying though."

"Never."

"Ok then," she said, opening her drawer to take out her vibrator. "Obviously, each vibrator is different. They have different vibrating settings and functions. This is a G-spot vibrator. See how it's curved at the end like an 'L' shape, well that's to hit the magic spot. All you need to do is point that edge up north. Here, give it a try."

She handed him the small vibrator and he stood up and held it.

"Yes, mom."

She hiked her skirt and pulled her panties down. This was insanity, but she tried to be professional about it. She repeated the mantra in her head: 'This is for his education. This is for his education. This is for his education.'

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,154 Followers
12