Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 04

Story Info
I take a very aggressive approach to tease.
2.5k words
4.8
4.2k
3

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coming weekend was all Sid could think about. We made reservations at a hotel in Louisville that I had stayed at two years before. I remembered its enclosed courtyard with doors and windows opening from inside the yard. I had visited there on a date weekend and thought how wonderful it would be if my date were into voyeur/exhibitionism. Sadly, he wanted to ensure we got all the sights at the state fair.

After telling Sid he was as antsy as I had ever seen him, I added I had made sure we had a room on the first floor. "Imagine, Honey, you are sitting in the courtyard, having a drink while I tease the others there."

"Baby, this could be the best. Damn, I wish we had got together ten years ago,"

"Sid, you would have tired of me by now, and I would worry every time you left without me whether or not you were looking for other excitement. We have to make the best of what we have. I'm delighted with this."

Tuesday after work, we went to a lounge for appetizers and drinks. It was part of a hotel near the country club, and we found many men stopping there before going home. Also, women were looking for hookups.

I wore a black blouse with a short black skirt closed by buttons down the front to work with my 4" black heels. The dress was tight enough to show the curve of my butt, which I managed to put extra sway on when we walked in.

We found a high-top table that gave us a view of the bar and most of the table area. My blouse was one I had purchased recently in my search for clothing I could alter to expose myself. A sheer black blouse contained my breasts.

We watched the men approach and flirt with the women as we sat and chatted. Hell, I could learn from a few of these ladies. All were in their thirties, topping at what we guessed to be mid-forties. All were sporty, and a few wore outfits that revealed their cleavage.

"Do you come here often, Baby?" I asked Sid.

I've only been here a couple of times while playing golf. It always has a similar crowd." Sid replied.

"And you're telling me you couldn't find a woman here to match your desires? Bullshit! In comparison, most of these women will give me a run for the money."

"None of them danced up to me with the boobs displayed and moving wildly. Baby, you're exactly what I want, and no one can compare to your attitude and sexiness."

"Good answer. Would you be offended if I went to the ladies' room and removed my bra? I can stop at the bar and chat with a few men on the way back. If you're OK with that."

"I would love it. You have to be the hottest woman in here."

"Thank you. This blouse will be sheer enough to get some stares. Now, it's show time!"

I entered the restroom and freshened my make-up. Stepping into a stall, I removed my bra and put it in my purse. Returning to the mirror, I was disappointed that the blouse wasn't as thin as I expected. My nipples were outlined by not being exposed.

I called Sid and asked if he could see anyone he wanted in particular to approach.

"There are two men about two-thirds down the bar from you. They have approached a few women but have yet to be successful, and they would be easy to tease. Try them."

I opened a button on my skirt to raise the gap to pass mid-thigh. I looked again at my reflection in the mirror, smiled, and thought, yea, this will work.

I started moving past the patrons at the bar. I smiled at anyone who looked at me. I stopped short of the guys I thought Sid was referring me to. I leaned into the bar and got the bartender's attention. His smile told me he liked my appearance.

I ordered a glass of wine, The bartender returned, and before I could open my purse, I heard someone say, "I've got that."

I looked down the bar to the second man and smiled, saying, "Thank you, that's very nice."

Moving down the bar, I stood before him. I posed for a few seconds with my hand on my hip and the glass in my other hand.

"Again, thank you. I'm Kitty, and you are?"

"Rod and this is my friend T.J. Do you come here often?"

"My first time. A lady friend of mine recommended it, and she told me it's a favorite of hers."

"Your beauty is overwhelming. You will find the man of your choice."

Laughing, I replied, "What makes you think I'm on the prowl?"

Looking over my body and the time he took on my boobs, I knew what he meant. Great!

"A lovely lady like you, coming in this place, and dressed as you are, has to be looking for company. Might I offer myself?"

Placing my free hand on his arm, I naughtily responded, "but what about your friend?" I glanced at Sid. He was sitting twenty feet away, and I knew he couldn't hear the conversation. Damn.

"I think I left my lipstick in the ladies' room. Let me check."

Immediately after entering the restroom, I called Sid again. "Baby, I just proposed my leaving with the two of them. It isn't going to happen. Try to get some photos if you can. This is going to be fun. Don't get caught."

Returning, I had my lipstick in my hand. "I found it. Now, where were we? I remember, so won't he feel left out?"

"Kitty, he can watch. Or, if you wish, join us. He could take a few photos.

"Only if you promise to send me copies. Judy will love to see them." I quickly made up Judy.

I repositioned myself between the men. I purposely brush my breasts across T.J.'s arm. "I have a daughter at home, so I can't stay out too late. The last time I did two men, I was out almost to midnight, and she got worried about me." I was laying it on thick.

"Honey, we can get a room in this hotel, and it will be fun. Let's do it." Rod said, almost begging.

"I bet it would. I like being with two men. It makes me tingle just thinking about it. Are you guys bi-sexual?"

A slight look of disgust came over Rod's face. "No, we aren't. Is that something you like to watch?"

"I have a few times. Seeing a big cock going in a man's ass is exciting. Do you like anal sex? I haven't had that in a few weeks." I turned to Rod and, concealed partially by the bar. I opened two buttons on my blouse.

"I love to have my breasts sucked." I leaned back slightly to cause my nips to stretch the material of my blouse. "They are so sensitive; I get wild when they are barely touched." Damn, I wish Sid could hear my play.

While turning into Rod, I slipped my fingers down and over his package. He was as hard as wood. "I think we can have a nasty night."

Working my fingers over his cock, I knew he wouldn't last long enough to get me in the hotel room. "We can make our fun a regular thing. I'll tell Judy; she will want to join us next time."

"You may have met her before. She used to be a dancer at the Red Lion, and she's got a body that turns men on when she walks into a room."

Seeing Rod was zoning out with my foreplay touching him, I went for something I thought would put him over the edge. "She and I sometimes get together to play. Would you like that?"

A small groan came immediately! I almost laughed out loud. So much for going to the hotel. He shot his load by my voice and public play alone.

"Oh, did you cum? Damn, I wanted the threesome so much. Maybe next time." I looked at T.J. and told him how much I was looking forward to going upstairs. I kissed each man on the cheek and said I had to run.

From the SUV, I called Sid.

A few moments later, he joined me in the vehicle. "Baby, I wish you could have heard everything. Let's move away from this parking space but somewhere near. I have a story to tell you."

Sid did as I requested, and I kissed him deeply. When we broke it off, I reached into the back floorboard and retrieved the wipes I had gotten at the convenience store. Handing them to him, I said, "Sweetheart, you're going to need these."

"I told the happening, word for word or as well as I remembered. I had barely begun as Sid was taking out his penis. By the time I got to telling Rod his friend could take photos of our sex, Sid had lost it.

"Honey, wow, that's a good load. I still have more to tell, and I'll wait till we get back to the condo." I turned and positioned myself against the passenger door. I slipped my left hand into my already-opened blouse.

I began to play with my boob, watching Sid clean up. I soon had my other hand in on my bare puss. "That was so much fun. I had both of them if I wanted. I haven't teased a man like that verbally in a long time."

Sid did the drive to the condo was done as quickly as he could make it.

As Sid drove, I pulled my blouse out of the skirt and opened it to bare my boobs. "Baby, tell me what you like best about my breasts. I want to know, and there's not a lot I can do to change them other than a lift or reduction."

"Kitty, I told you if you ever alter their beauty, I will be disappointed. They're perfect. Large, full, and with nipples like I've never seen previously. I love them."

"Did you find my enjoyment of rough play a turn-off? I mean, the way I took over and twisted the one as I came? I used to fantasize about being abducted and serving as a sex slave, and the rough play came from that imagination."

I lifted the right boob to my lips and sucked on the tip. Sid almost drove off the road, watching me. "I need to stop and let you drive. We can talk about that later."

I wanted to come to an orgasm, hearing Sid's admission of what excited him about my boobs. Maybe later.

Arriving at the condo, I went to the main bedroom, removed my skirt, left the blouse on, and wore my heels out to join my lover. Thankfully, he had undressed and was waiting on me.

"Baby, fix us a drink while I gather my thoughts. I don't remember where I stopped."

He returned with bourbon for both of us. Damn, the hard stuff. I hoped I stayed calm before I finished, and bourbon did something to me.

"Honey, I'm going to begin again. That way I hope I won't forget anything. "When I left the restroom, I searched for the two men you had mentioned. I found them and tried to make myself as visible and hot as possible, and they were putty in my hands." I went on the tell the conversation and my play with Rod. "Rod was turned on when I mentioned my imaginary friend, Judy; he lost it. You'd think he had never heard of two women getting it on."

My lover was dripping like a broken faucet. With his penis in my fingers, knowing he would last much longer.

Before I could begin again, Sid raised his hand to stop me. He asked, "Honey, have you ever been with a woman? I mean not for show, but to excite and please each other."

The answer was 'yes,' but I wasn't going to admit it. "I've thought about it, but the opportunity has never been right. Is that something you think you would like to see?"

"Oh, hell yes! That is every man's want. I would want it to be with someone you would be comfortable with and would get as much pleasure as I watch."

It may happen. I don't have anyone I would approach, and that's something we can strive for."

"Cum for me, Baby. I want to see a milky glob shoot out of your dick. Imagine me rubbing that guy's cock through his pants. Think about if I had gone to a room with them. Imagin---." Sid came as I talked. I don't know how he could have so much in his testicles.

"Damn, Kitty, Seeing you talk and tease those men were so hot. They had been looking for women to pick up, and then you came and had them beside themselves. I wish I could have heard the real talk. We got to work on being able to do that."

I sat back and began to play with myself. Looking into Sid's eyes, I asked, "Do you think I went too far? I probably should have stopped with the verbal foreplay and intended to fake a call to Joanie to get out of going to a room."

"That would have been fine, but the eventual outcome was perfect."

I pulled my outer labia lips for my enjoyment. I thought about what might have occurred if I had gone to the hotel room, imagining my continued hot talk as I undressed before the men—telling them how I wanted one deep inside me as I sucked the other. Yea, I would stay in my act. Thinking about all the cum I would receive. It would have been memorable.

"Sid, I want us to do everything we can to please each other. I mean that. Tonight I got lost in my behavior as a bar pick-up, and I loved it!"

I started to go into a zone I often go to when pleasuring myself. I know I again handled my breasts roughly as I worked feverishly on my clitoris.

I had a powerful orgasm.

When I returned to reality, Sid was smiling. "Baby, I love to see you climax, and you deserve to cum every time I do."

I thought about that for a second. "Deal!" I responded.

We showered together, using what had to be close to all the hot water. We soaped each other, playing with all the desirable places.

I want this forever. How would it be to go back to casually dating someone else?

If all goes well this weekend, I hope to get some commitment from Sid.

I'm going to make it the best.

To be continued ----.