Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 11

Story Info
A night at the country club opens our sex life.
2.1k words
4.7
2.5k
3
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday's weather was forecasted to be perfect. Low eighties, so I asked Sid to take the afternoon off so we could decorate the front of the condo with flowers. The previous owner had left some concrete urns and other planters for us to fill.

He came home around 1:00, and I was ready to go shopping. We stopped at a few pop-up nurseries and gathered almost one hundred dollars (ouch) of plants. I had worn a tube top under a crop top and thought a little about showing off. Short-cut off jeans and some old white sandals completed my outfit.

Sid was wearing old shorts and a Jimmy Buffet tee.

We filled the SUV with soil, flowers, and other junk bags and went home.

I was already covered with dirt and thought little of removing the crop top. Quickly I saw Sid's approval with my nipples being outlined in the thin tube top.

"I can't believe you are getting hard just by seeing my nipples under this! You need some behavior training. I love your 'quick trigger."

"Hey, you know I think your a voyeur's dream. I will have to figure out how to get you to show me your skills to someone".

"Just say when. Honey that is going to push the envelope to another dimension. Do you think you're ready for that?"

Sid gave me a one-word answer, "Saturday."

The rest of the afternoon was full of comments such as, 'I don't want to cause a heart attack,' 'in the parking lot at the club,' and 'What about all that cum leaking down my leg? Who's going to clean that up?' etc.

We gave the planting up after a while and went in to shower.

I stepped in first and was soaping my groin when Sid came. "You sure about this Saturday? Or was that 'talk'?"

My lover grabbed my breasts with both hands and said, "I want to see your skills and, of course, you satisfied. I'm ready."

After a whole night of oral and probing sex, we went to bed, worn out and falling asleep with thoughts of what could happen.

I urged Sid to play golf Saturday as I wanted to go to a salon for my makeup, and I intended to wear my short red dress and red heels. The garment's bodice closed with similar laces and could be adjusted by loosening the tie strings.

Sid came in around five and was on the couch nursing a beer. I slandered in and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Well?"

"Damn, that's sexy. I love the open cleavage,"

"You're just trying to pump me up. Do you like it?"

My man slides his right hand up the dress and found my bare ass. "You are going to get the men drooling over you."

We talked for a few minutes about the parameters for the evening. I got myself a drink and asked the first question.

"Full sex?"

"Yes."

In your view?"

"Yes, if possible."

"Do you want to hear at least?"

"Yes, of course."

"And no regrets afterward?"

"None at all."

"Baby, I don't want you to be disgusted by what you might see, and I want the free reign of my behavior. PLEASE stop me by walking into the room or appearing if we are somewhere else. You promise?"

"I promise."

I told my lover to go shower. When he left the room, I thought about how to proceed. Should I suggest a friend of Sid's? Or should I target a particular type? Should I play the disgruntled wife or a divorcee ready to expand her desires?

We left home around 6, but only after I had my Baby in complete agreement for the night's event. I refreshed my lipstick but didn't dare touch my professionally applied blushes and highlights.

"Let's go to the club. They are having dinner for the golfers and their wives tonight and something about club champions."

"Sound good. Are you sure you want to turn me loose at the club?"

"Why not? We don't go there often. And I need to show them there are more ways to win than on a golf course.

I felt good as we walked up the drive from the parking lot. I felt better when one of the men held the door open for us, smiling, and surveyed me. Yeah, big boy, I'm all that you see.

Sid was greeted by several men, all with their ladies in tow--a few women were beautiful in that staid way. Eventually, we made our way to the bar and retrieved wine for both of us. I turned to see a room full of maybe 40 people. All are well dressed and there to see the men recognized for their achievements. I knew Sid and I were there for a different reasons.

"Such a nice group. Looks like a wealthy bunch." I commented.

"Most are. Most new money and wanting to climb the social ladder. So, see any prospects?"

"A few. The guy in the baby blue sport coat. He's been looking at me since we came in."

"Good choice. His wife is a mainstay at the pool during the week, and some rumors of her getting special lessons from one of the lifeguards."

"Maybe the man next to the frumpy blonde. She looks like sex would be a foreign word for her."

"Another good choice. And I bet will be he could be easily enticed."

We mingled for half an hour, chatting with many, and I was drawing the attention I wanted. We finally took our seats at a table in the rear of the hall. Why? For two reasons. One, anyone looking back at us would show their interest in me. Two, I can sit showing my legs and maybe more.

The servers brought menus, and we refreshed our drinks. The other two couples at our table made small talk with us, and neither did I want to share my initial dalliance with.

"Baby, I need to visit the ladies' room. I will be right back." I stated. Hopefully, none of the other women wanted to accompany me.

I went to the restrooms and stayed long enough to do the necessities.

I wanted to show myself to the others in the club. I knew if any men were watching me as I returned to our table, they were possibilities.

Sitting down, I slid my hand up his thigh. He smiled and knew I was going to make his night.

Leaning into him, I asked is there someplace in the building that would be good to take someone?"

My Baby thought for a second and said, "Yes, downstairs in the locker rooms. Men and women, and no one will go down there to do their business with the restrooms up here." His eyes almost showed a pending orgasm.

"Sounds like a plan. Now, think of the best way to get a man down there. I like the idea."

The food came, and we sat silently for the next few minutes.

"What if I told someone you wanted to meet him in the ladies' locker room and tell him he would leave satisfied? If he pushes for more, I'll admit I have problems pleasing you.

"That would certainly make it known to everyone your wife is what you call a 'hot wife.'You good with that?"

"It's time. After dinner, I'll tell you when you walk to the back of the room and take the stairs on the left. Go into the ladies' room. I will bring someone down and tell him I'm there for his safety. OK?"

I squeezed Sid's hand. "I want this to go off so much."

In twenty minutes, Sid smiled and told me to proceed. Most of the others were standing, awaiting the awards ceremony. I moved along the path downstairs with no one seeing.

The ladies' locker room was quite lovely. Clean and smelling more like a spa than a dressing room. I looked around for a minute and then sat on one of the benches before a bank of lockers.

I heard the men coming down the hall. I raised my right leg and placed it on the bench to do away with any fumbling conversation. I knew my bare pubes would be visible.

Sid appeared in the room with a man in his late thirties. Nice choice.

"Kitty, this is a friend who I've explained I can't keep up with your desires. Roy, this is my hot wife, Kitty."

I stood and moved to Roy. "I hope you don't judge me harshly. Sid is a wonderful husband who knows more."

Roy smiled and said, "I am happy he asked me."

"Now, Roy, no condom is necessary." I began to untie the bodice of my dress. Once I had it open enough, I pulled my boobs out for him. Roy's mouth went to the left first, tonguing my nipple.

"Mumm, I like that. Let me undress, and you do the same."

I undressed and looked at Sid, sitting on a separate bench less than 10 feet away. I tossed him my dress and turned to face Roy. His cock was already hard.

"I like that. Ready for fun." I again raised my leg to the bench and motioned Roy to approach. I kissed him and pulled his cock to me. I ran its head over my puss and lowered my hand to cup his testicles.

I turned my head to see my husband. "Baby, look how hard Roy is. I'm going to give myself to him. Enjoy."

Looking down, I slipped the head of his penis into my opening. Roy pushed against my mound, and soon I had several inches in me.

"Oh, yeah, nice. BIG and nice. Let's get in a better position."

I lightly pushed Roy away and turned to place my hands on the bench. I made sure Sid could see us when we joined. I spread my legs and braced myself for Roy's entry. Looking at Sid, I said, "Roy, I'm ready."

Over the next 20 minutes, I ensured Sid the most pornographic show he had ever witnessed.

After a couple of minutes, I was taking Roy fully. His balls were slapping against my upper thighs. I didn't need to fake pleasure, and I'm sure my moaning and urgings were enough to tell Sid how much I was enjoying myself.

After a few more minutes, I stopped Roy, and he withdrew, and I pushed him away and sat on the bench. I looked up as I drew his rod to my mouth, and he was coated with our juices, and I cleaned him with my mouth and tongue. "Sid, baby, do you like seeing me being sexed by other men?"

I began to fellate Roy. Not just the typical blow job but one with ball sucking, raking his cock over my teeth, and my patented fingernails over the balls. Roy was about to cum.

"On my tits, cover them."

I watched as Roy gripped his cock and furiously masturbated. Within a minute, he covered my chest.

"Sid, you have a wonderful wife. Anytime she needs a man, please call me. That was the most unbelievable sex of my life."

Roy turned to take a shower.

I turned to Sid, cum covered and smiling.

"Was it what you expected? Are we OK?" I asked, almost in fear of his response.

My loved one moved to me and ran a finger over the sperm on my chest. He raised out my mouth and then kissed me deeply.

"I'm so proud of you. You showed me we need to continue doing this. I love you so much."

I kissed him deeply

Roy returned to the locker room with a towel draped over his cock.

"Roy, are you married?" I asked.

'Divorced. Why?"

Teasingly I said, "Maybe Sid needs to check your availability!"

I stepped into the shower area and found it with towels, body soap, and shampoo. Not the inexpensive type either. Hell, maybe I should come here more often.

Roy and Sid had returned to the ceremony. I dressed and purposely left the bodice loosely laced to show the entire length of my cleavage.

I knew our trip to the ladies' locker room would be known to many in a matter of weeks. Sid assured me he would be OK with it happening. So, we will see.

I came up to find Roy at the bar, chatting with men. He may have been conversing about golf, but from the looks I was receiving, I believed I was the most desired trophy in the room!

That night changes things. Sid and I talked and played until almost dawn.

This will push our play to newer avenues, with me a hot wife, or cause problems that could end terribly.

From Sid's reaction, I'm betting on a hot wife.