Using My Attributes for My Pleasure Ch. 13

Story Info
New friends make retuning to the club enjoyable.
1.8k words
4.55
2.8k
2

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sid got a call from Roy, my 'friend' I met in the locker room at the club. My husband relayed the fact Roy would like to meet again.

"That's nice. Did he say anything about his relaying the facts minutes after returning to the bar? We are persona non grata there now, I imagine."

"I can see you're upset and understand. Is that a 'no' with meeting him again?"

"You betcha! I don't need someone who has made our lives miserable."

"Kitty, according to a few friends, nothing is being said about our fun. Let me set up a lunch meeting with one of those friends and hear his thoughts. OK?"

OK. Is he married? If so, I want to hear from her what she's heard."

My lover set a lunch date at a downtown cafe for the meet. Sid suggested I dress provocatively. No problem.

Cliff works in the courthouse in another department and has known Sid for almost eight years. They have golfed together and enjoyed each other's company at several bars.

Sid and I got to the 'Chase' early and watched as Cliff and Kathy came in. A nice-looking couple a few years younger than us, Kathy carried herself with poise, and her looks would attract any man.

We introduced ourselves and chatted about the weather until the orders arrived.

My lover got to the point by saying, "Please tell us what you've heard concerning Kathy and my meeting with Roy in the locker room."

Cliff spoke first. "Roy was at the bar later when I walked up to get Kathy and me some drinks. He greeted me with the comment, 'Clifford, I just screwed the second most attractive woman in the room. Kitty, he was referring to Kathy as the most attractive."

"So, what all did he tell?" Sid asked.

"I can't remember word for word, but it was something about you, Sid, watching him screw your wife. Kitty was hot and went for his cock immediately, and he indicated you got off on watching."

My turn. "How many men do you think he told?"

"Who knows? Men carry tales, so I imagine it got around the room over the next hour or so." Cliff related.

I didn't give a damn what the men thought. I was only worried about what repercussions Sid might get from the happening. DAMN!

Cliff suggested Kathy relate what she had heard from the other ladies at the club.

I looked at the woman and could see why she MIGHT be considered the most attractive that evening. Blond, slim, and boobs that looked perfect.

"Kitty, I sometimes go to the club pool twice or thrice weekly. Gossip flows like wine there. The week following that party, I heard some women talking about what their men had told them, and I can say none of them were critical of you. Surprised that you would do it at the club, one said she wished she had your fortitude."

Really? Spicy gossip is in demand with the club ladies. Tell me, what did you think?"

"Knowing Sid as well as I do, I knew there must be some reason for the sex. Sid is considered a good man, and whatever you two did, I'm sure there is a positive reason."

I looked at Sid and took his hand. "Thank you for your honesty. We have some minor problems with our sex life and nothing we haven't been able to work through. So, what would you two suggest to how we deal with it?

Avoid the club? Go back and act as if nothing had occurred?"

Cliff spoke after a brief period. "Come back with us. Let's meet for dinner this Friday at the club. We enjoy each other's company, and I'm sure all will go well."

Hell, why not.

At Sid's urging, I wore a white and yellow sundress that buttoned down for the top. The hem stopped mid-thigh, allowing me to show my tan. When I left the bedroom, my lover told me how beautiful l looked, and that comment gave me the assurance I wanted.

Cliff and Kathy arrived early and had a table near the restaurant's center. Walking in, holding Sid's hand, I looked only at their table.

"Beautiful dress!" Kathy commented. She stood and hugged me warmly. I began to like her more and more.

Cliff pulled back my chair beside him, making me feel even more accepted.

I must have let out a sigh resulting in Kathy joking, "See, riding in naked on a white horse wasn't that hard at all."

A waiter came to get our drink order. The unfastened three buttons on my dress allowed him to see several inches of my cleavage. Cliff laughed as the young man walked away, "Kathy, I believe you have an admirer."

Sid squeezed my hand, "Honey, you and Kathy are the most beautiful women in the room. I'm so proud of you."

I had been so busy concerned with how I would be received I hadn't noticed Kathy's attire. She wore a short, off-the-shoulder mini-dress--a trendy light orange in color and white strapless white heels. The top of her breasts, were exposed, showing her perky personality.

I'm sure Sid had made a mental note to be sure I purchased something similar. The top would be worn much lower. Damn, I love the guy.

The four of us exchanged personal info as we sipped our drinks. I became more relaxed and barely caught Sid's signal as he nodded. Roy had come in.

"Well, that's wonderful. Roy just came in." I told the others at the table.

"If he comes over, let me handle it. I know some things he wouldn't want to be shared with the whole room. The cocksucker." Cliff told us. "He's bi-sexual. His parents spend a small fortune in counseling to 'cure' that. The 'cure' wore off quickly."

Sid looked at me quizzed. "Honey, did he blow you before coming down the steps?" I joked.

Kathy asked me to accompany her to the ladies' room. Again, with my eyes straight ahead, I walked with her. Both of us used the facilities and met a large wall mirror.

"Kathy, thank you for your support. It means so much. I hope I can repay you somehow."

"Honey, I've been in a similar situation. I had a boyfriend in college I was deeply in love with. We dated for over six months. One night, with too much liquor, I posed for photos for him. I accepted his praise with each shot, and when he asked me to masturbate for the camera, I did. A week or so later, one of my girlfriends told me she had seen the photo when her boyfriend showed it. The bastard had used my performance to enhance his status with his buddies. I was devastated."

"My gawd! That's terrible. I can't imagine my photos getting out, and it would ruin Sid's career."

"Kathy, I'm no angel. If I thought Cliff would understand, I would be much more uninhibited with my actions. Maybe sometimes I still need to do something. I want you to meet two women I sit with at the pool, and you'll see this place differently.

"Let's tease our men. I will start unbuttoning my top and you follow my lead by lowering yours. When you want to stop just shake your head. OK?

We walked back to our table. Hearing about Kathy's predicament in college gave me a better feeling that others have gone through the same.

"Did everything come out OK?" Sid said. I'm not too fond of that joke.

We ate dinner and enjoyed each other's company. Unknown to the guys, I caught Kathy's attention, and with a gesture, I pulled down my dress to show more breast. She caught on, and smiling, she lowered the top of her dress to show her firm, full mounds. She possibly had a breast augmentation but if so it was excellent.

I caught Sid seeing her first. His eyes went to mine, and he mouthed the word 'wow.' Smiling, I opened another button. My dress was now open to show the bottom of each breast.

Kathy caught my behavior and smiled. We could 'bring the house down' if we continued. Cliff glanced at me, and his look was extended. Good.

After dinner, Kathy suggested we take our drinks out to the patio by the pool. She led us through the other diners, and she and I caught the eyes of several men and ladies.

We stood next to a stone barrier and admired the beauty of the landscaping. I turned to say something to the others, only to see Cliff kissing his wife while cupping her bare left boob.

Damn, from what Kathy had said earlier, I believe the amount of liquor consumed had brought out his behavior.

I knew Sid wanted me to do something to show our friends my uninhibited behavior so I began to unzip his pants. I had turned him to face the open course and with his back to the restaurant so I could play.

Seeing Kathy and Cliff watching, I commented, "If we offend, I assure you it's my intention." We all laughed.

I wormed Sid's cock out of his trousers and licked the tip. I turned to see if our friends appeared to be offended.

While I worked on Sid's rod, Cliff raised Kathy's short dress and rubbed her shaved mound.

Kathy was watching our actions. She began to open her legs to allow Cliff more room to enter her with his fingers.

The possibility of Sid not shooting soon was nil. He was watching Cliff and Kathy and would go off any second.

I placed my left hand under his cock and caught an overflowing handful of sperm when he came. After some of the cum began to drip on the pavers, I lifted my hand to my lips and took a portion of my tongue, and licked.

Kathy began to climax almost immediately. Her body was trembling as she did.

Cliff watched as I took more cum on my tongue and again pulled it into my mouth.

"DAMN. That has to be the hottest sex act I've ever seen." Cliff exclaimed.

To clean up, I wiped the cum off my hand with the helm of my dress. Doing the same with Sid's covered cock.

The four of us tried to cool down but going back inside was out of the realm of possibilities.

Cliff finally bravely went back into the bar and carried out four beers. We stood together and laughed, without comments. to what has occurred.

We all walked to the parking lot and departed ways with promises to stay in touch.

Would Sid want to see me in a 'three-way'?

Oh, the possibilities now.