Vacant Moan

Story Info
Rose watches as Nani is hypnotized over the phone.
2.2k words
4.55
41.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,722 Followers

Rose tried to hide her excitement when she heard Nani's phone go off. She kept looking at her magazine with a deliberately casual air, as though Nani's 'Bolero' ringtone couldn't be nearly as engrossing as the latest antics of Prince George and Princess Charlotte. But she couldn't stop herself from glancing excitedly out of the corner of her eye at Nani as her best friend got a perplexed expression on her face, like she just remembered something she forgot, in the instant before she reached for her phone and hit 'Accept'.

"Hello?" Nani said, her voice sounding confused as she put the phone to her ear. She looked quickly down at the display, her forehead wrinkling in bewilderment as if she was trying to recall who the caller was and how their number got into her contacts. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't...don't...oh." Her expression went suddenly slack, and her eyes lost their focus and began staring vacantly into space. "Ohhh," she said again, this time with a thoughtless pleasure in her voice. That was when Rose slowly set her magazine down and began to watch Nani in earnest.

Rose tried to tell herself not to feel guilty as Nani gently sank back into the couch cushions and whispered, "Yes Mistress. I need to obey." It wasn't like there was anything she could do about it. Nani's wide, brown eyes were open, but they didn't really see anything anymore. She wasn't paying attention to anything except the voice on the other end of the line, nodding absently along to someone only she could hear. She probably didn't even know that Rose was in the room; or if she did, she certainly didn't react to Rose's presence.

Every single time, it was the same. Rose didn't know how long this had been going on, but it must have been ages by the time Rose saw it because Nani didn't seem like she was fighting it or anything. She started spacing out as soon as she heard the ringtone, and she responded to the woman on the other end with that same reaction every time. Surprise and confusion melting into that same dreamy bliss. Waving a hand in front of Nani's face did nothing, snapping fingers in her ears didn't even make her flinch. She was gone, and she wouldn't come back until the woman she called Mistress brought her back.

"My mind is open to your commands," Nani muttered, her fingers sliding gently over her bronze skin as she idly caressed her belly. Rose knew from experience that Nani wouldn't get naked right away. She would sit still, her body becoming more and more relaxed as the woman on the other end talked to her for several minutes, occasionally interjecting random statements like the one she'd just made. Rose suspected that the other woman was telling her what to say, but she would probably never know.

Rose had tried to find out once. They'd been hanging out in Rose's dorm room, watching a little television and pretending to study, when the strains of 'Bolero' rang out over the sound of Eileen and Erika dishing out gossip about Lisa Vanderpump. That was probably the fourth or fifth time it had happened around Rose, and she had decided to just snatch the phone right out of Nani's hands and give the mystery Mistress a piece of her mind.

It had been more than a little embarrassing. Nani had to be giving up forty pounds to Rose, most of it muscle, but the other girls on Rose's track team would probably have been pretty amused to see their fellow Rainbow Wahine yanking ineffectually on the tiny native girl's arm in an utterly useless effort to get her to surrender the smartphone. Rose had actually lifted Nani clean off the ground, but her arm remained locked in position the whole time. That was when Rose pretty much gave up trying to snap Nani out of it.

"It feels so good when Mistress erases my will." Still, Rose felt like she should be doing...something. Hide her phone, or tell a doctor or something. At the very least, she should probably slip out of the room and give Nani a little privacy before her friend started slipping her clothes off. She came up with the same vague, half-formed plans that she came up with and discarded every single time, each one dumber and more useless than the last. Rose felt like her mind was running through circles, frustration and guilt chasing each other around the same way they always did whenever Nani spaced out like this, until she just gave up and let it happen. Just like always.

Nani's hands kept moving as she spoke, teasing her soft skin with a vacant expression of bliss on her face while she continued to repeat mantras of submission that even Rose practically knew by heart after hearing them so many times, let alone Nani. "My mind and body belong to Mistress," she said, the words coming out in a slack-jawed mumble that Rose nonetheless understood perfectly well. Her fingers slipped down to the waistband of her shorts, undoing the fly with a fumbling, mindless motion.

Rose reminded herself that she was doing the right thing, staying in the room and watching Nani slowly wriggle out of her shorts with a thoughtless look in her glassy, unfocused eyes. If she left, who knew what the woman on the phone might make Nani say or do? Who would even know what she was telling Nani? Admittedly, Rose didn't know either, because the voice on the other end of the line never spoke loudly enough for Rose to hear exactly what she was murmuring into Nani's ear while Nani smiled emptily and stroked the crotch of her panties, but Rose knew that it was better than nothing.

"I am blank and obedient for Mistress." At least, that was what Rose assumed. She didn't think anyone else knew about the phone calls-any time Nani got one when she was in a public place, she immediately responded with, "I'm sorry, but I think this is a wrong number, ma'am," and hung up. Even when it was a small gathering of friends, Nani always gave the exact same response, word for word, even the exact same perfectly polite tone of voice. Like she was reciting from a script. It was only when she was alone with Rose that she allowed herself to...melt like this.

"Mistress controls my...my wet cunt..." Which was honestly kind of cruel on someone's part, Rose thought to herself as Nani's fingers slipped inside her translucent panties and began to rub her pussy. It wasn't like Rose was a creeper, or anything; she didn't check Nani out when they were changing for the beach, or walk in on her when she was getting dressed even when she knew that Nani wouldn't mind. But when Nani was right there, putting on this fucked-up lesbian peep show and Rose couldn't walk out of the room without leaving her best friend totally vulnerable to some mysterious woman with a weird hypnotic hold on Nani's mind...

Rose's fingers crept down into the elastic waistband of her shorts as if they had a mind of their own. "I am helpless t-to resist you, Mistress," Nani moaned in a blank monotone, kicking her panties off and then sliding into a prone position with one leg up on the back of the couch and the other on the floor. Her slick, smooth pussy captured Rose's attention like a deer in the headlights.

It wasn't like it did anyone any harm, Rose desperately rationalized with two fingers in her cunt. Nani would do this even if Rose wasn't there, and she wouldn't remember any of it anyway. She never remembered the phone calls, or what she did when she was listening to her Mistress. As long as Rose kept her safe, it didn't really matter if she enjoyed herself a little in the process. And if it didn't matter, then...Rose brushed at her clit, feeling hot tingles of pleasure shoot through her body.

She couldn't stop any of it from happening, Rose told herself as she watched Nani arch her back and gasp out, "I am y-your mindless...m-mindless slut, Mistress..." She didn't even know who Nani's Mistress was, or how she had made Nani like this. It could be Nani's old guidance counselor, or her psych professor, or that creepy piano teacher they had freshman year who always seemed to sit a little too close during lessons...Rose didn't even know where to begin looking. She didn't know how to keep Nani from submitting, so she might as well watch.

And it was so hot to watch, Rose admitted. She'd never told Nani she was into girls, because she didn't want it to get awkward between them the way it had in high school with Jolene, but she wasn't carrying a torch for Nani either. They were just friends. But when Nani was like this, so lost in the pleasure, so completely uninhibited and so totally helpless, whimpering, "Your beautiful cunt h...hypnotizes me, Mistress," it hit Rose on a level she didn't even knew existed. She couldn't stop watching. She couldn't stop fingering. She couldn't stop moaning any more than Nani could. The heat of it was too strong.

And that was the brutal truth, the one that Rose could never deny when she was fingering her dripping pussy like this and could never admit any other time. She didn't want it to stop. She didn't want any of this to ever end. Whatever was happening, whatever the woman on the phone was doing to make Nani act this way, it was irresistibly fucking sexy. Every time they were together, Rose hoped that she would hear the sound of 'Bolero' fucking away her best friend's will, because it was just so fucking hot. Rose's face flushed with shame, but the shame didn't dampen the arousal. It only made it even stronger.

"Oh, oh, oh yes thank you Mistress ohhh!" Nani's words dissolved into a mindless, vacant moan of pure euphoric bliss as she came, gushing all over her fingers at the sheer intensity of the orgasm. The sound never failed to make Rose's cunt clench in sympathetic pleasure, and she felt her own climax hit almost within seconds of Nani's release. Rose's eyes rolled back in her head, and she saw Nani's blank expression of ecstasy the whole time she came.

When she finally opened her eyes, Rose saw Nani licking her fingers with a contented look on her sleepy face. Rose slipped her fingers hastily out of her waistband, knowing she didn't have long to compose herself before Nani snapped out of it. She wiped her slick fingers on her shorts and picked up her magazine, watching out of the corner of her eye as Nani sluggishly grasped her panties and pulled them back on before reaching out lazily for her shorts.

Only when she was finally dressed did Nani look down at the phone and say, with a shrug of indifference, "Huh. Must have been a wrong number." She tossed the phone onto a cushion and picked up her textbook again as if nothing had happened. Rose knew that as far as Nani was concerned, nothing had. Even pointing out the missing time would just lead to a glib rationalization before the whole thing slipped clean out of Nani's mind once more. Until the next time.

Rose tried to pretend she hoped there wouldn't be a next time, but she knew she was lying.

*****

Nani tried not to look at Rose, but the other girl wasn't exactly making it easy. She had a delicate flush across her cheeks that matched her namesake, and Nani actually caught herself hoping that she might-Nani broke the thought off with a blush of angry shame that thankfully didn't show on her sun-kissed skin. That was terribly unfair. That was almost cruel. Whatever was happening with Rose, it was nothing that Nani should wish on anyone. Even if it wasn't hurting her. Even if it wasn't hurting anyone. It was still wrong, and it was wrong of Nani to enjoy-

Nani tried to hide her excitement when she heard Rose's phone go off. She looked down at her textbook with a deliberately casual air, as though Rose's 'Clair de Lune' ringtone couldn't be nearly as engrossing as soil conservation. But she couldn't stop herself from glancing excitedly out of the corner of her eye at Rose as her best friend got a perplexed expression on her face, like she just remembered something she forgot, in the instant before she reached for her phone and hit 'Accept'.

"Hello?" Rose said, her voice sounding confused as she put the phone to her ear. She looked quickly down at the display, her forehead wrinkling in bewilderment as if she was trying to recall who the caller was and how their number got into her contacts. "I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't...don't...oh." Her expression went suddenly slack, and her eyes lost their focus and began staring vacantly into space. "Ohhh," she said again, this time with a thoughtless pleasure in her voice. That was when Nani slowly set her textbook down and began to watch Rose in earnest.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,722 Followers