Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like a dream seeing her lay on my bed in her full naked glory as a stain crept on my bedsheets from her own wet vagina. I took off my own tank top as my breasts bounced out, free from the conforms of my top. I slowly slid my skirt down my legs as i danced, all while I stared into her eyes. I kicked off the skirt and slid off the thong I had been wearing, slingshotting it off towards her. She snorted as it hit her while she played with her clit using her thumb.

I grabbed her ankle and kissed the bottom of her foot. She wiggled her toes in my face giggling. I kissed up on her ankle, my hands slowly rubbing her legs. I kissed the soft skin up her leg as I approached her vagina. I kissed the top of her vagina before I breathed on her clit as she shuddered. I kissed her clit with a light peck, before I took wrapped my lips around her hardened clit and flicked my tongue around it. The smell filled the aroma in the air as I slid a finger inside of her vagina as I played with her clit in my mouth. I slid two fingers into her as I began sucking flicking my tongue around quicker. My fingers worked faster and faster as she grew more wet letting it slide in quicker. Hannah arched her back and moaned loudly as she had a strong orgasm as a small squirt sprayed on my face. I lapped up the wet juice the came from her vagina as she gripped the bed sheets tightly. I used my tongue to work its way into her. I focused back on the clit not letting her rest after her first orgasim. She squirmed as my tongue played around. I took a finger and worked it onto her butt and I used the passion of me eating her out to push a finger slowly into her tight back hole. She let out a much louder moan in surprise as I worked on finger in her other hole. I heard Hannah shout out my name loudly as a second orgasm rocked her body.

I slid my single finger out of her hole and jumped off her and kissed her, our mouths opened widely as we played with tongues again. I broke off her kiss and brought my waist up to her face, setting my vagina on her own face. I rubbed my hands through her curly hair as she awkwardly licked around my clit. Then her tongue played with it directly as I arched my body back as I felt her eat me out. I pulled at her long hair as she played with my vagina as i sat on her face. I yelled out her name as she her tongue went wild. I leaned back as a powerful orgasm left my body on Hannah's beautiful face. I lightly hopped up and down on her face as she continued to try to lick my clit.

My hands let go of her hair as I reached behind me and rubbed her vagina and grabbed her hand with my other hand and we held each other's hands. My head wildly bobbed around as I began to push my hips rhythmically. I felt her have another orgasm in my hand as I took the hand from her vagina and licked the sweet taste off of my fingers, licking each one individually. My entire petite body shook as Hannah's tongue played with me till another orgasm. I take my vagina from her face and I lay on her body with my face inches from hers. We kissed, not as hard as before, but more sweetly and kindly as I smell and taste my own juice on her lips and in her mouth. After some time I rolled off of her onto my back next to her. I grabbed her hand and took it.

"I really love you Hannah." I say to her softly. She opened her mouth to say something but could only breath heavily. I kissed her cheek and stood out of the bed looking at her messy hair that laid sprawled out and her naked wet body.

"So I guess I'll just call in some take out for supper huh?" I say to her as she caught her breath.

"Had enough of eating out?" She said as I turned my back to her to leave. I ignored her terrible pun and grabbed the phone to dial up something to order. Hannah walked out from the bedroom behind me and walked past me moving her hips from side to side seductively.

She sat on the couch and looked to me as I set down the phone and ran to her on the couch and dropped on her lap, and rubbed my wet vagina against her own as our hips pushed against each other, our vaginas rubbing into each other, feeling much better than any toy. The wet noises of our vaginas playing with each other filled the room along with our noises. She began to bob her head along with my hips as she sucked on my erect nipples massaging the undersides of my breasts. She let out another orgasm yell that she had down now several times. I continued grinding my clit until I finished as well. I looked down into her eyes as my bangs hung in front of my eyes. Both our chests rose and fell as we gazed into each other's eyes. This was going to be one hell of a vacation.

12