Vacation

Story Info
Holiday fun in the sun.
3.8k words
4.06
4.1k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vacation

Last summer my wife and I went on a holiday to Jamaica and stayed in an all inclusive resort. We were staying for three weeks so kicked of our shoes for the first few days and lazed on the beach. To be honest it was lovely to have my wife to myself for so long.

We don't normally strike up friendships while we are away as we enjoy our own company too much but we did befriend another older couple who were there for the same three weeks. We chatted and had a couple of meals together and got to know them quite well.

Ray was a very solid guy muscular and very fit for his age and Madge was well fit as well as being a leggy redhead with huge natural boobs - heaven for me. My wife Sue is a redhead but is now turning grey as am I but I could see Ray was eying her up on the quiet.

Sue and I have had a wonderful 25 years together and we have had one or two episodes of extramarital fun, not that we thought Ray and Madge were into that sort of thing of course.

One morning after we had made love Sue said "it's a shame Ray and Madge don't play like we used to."

"Well we don't know if they do," I replied, "why are you interested in Ray then?"

"He is a hunk - and talking girl to girl with Madge he is well hung also."

"Bloody hell what have you been discussing?"

"Not much it just came up in conversation. Anyway I saw you looking a Madges chest. I bet you would love to play with those."

"I'm happy with yours darling." I replied.

We met as usual at breakfast and Madge had quite glow about her and looked very happy.

"You look very happy this morning Madge." I said.

"Yes we are of out tonight to a special night spot we heard about."

"Oh what's special about it?"

"Probably not your thing but they have live sex acts on stage."

"Really!!" Piped in Sue "I'm up for that if you are inviting us that is."

"We would really love you two to come with us if you fancy it."

"What time?" We will be ready.

"Nine oclock and Sue wear something sexy." Said Ray winking at me.

We weren't sure what to make of it but made some descrete enquiries and found that it is a very popular spot on the island and forms part of the headanism resort where anything goes apparently.

That afternoon we were all sunbathing and chatting and Ray told me that he had been to the club before he met Madge. He said that's sometimes members of the audience participate in the stage show.

"Do you think Sue would join in?" He asked.

"I doubt it mate how about Madge?"

"Not sure let's see could be interesting."

Interesting sounded good and I always loved watching Sue getting fucked in the past but this seemed to be a different level.

I didn't mention what Ray had told me but I told her what Ray had said. "Fuck I hope Madge enjoys herself. It sounds horny to me but I don't think I would like to perform like that."

"Maybe Madge will." I hoped.

Time came to head for the club and both Ray and I were dressed smartly with casual trousers and short sleeved shirts. The girls however were dressed very sexily Madge wearing a short skirt that showed a glimpse of stocking top and a v neck low plunge top and no bra and her breasts seemed to be trying to burst out of it. Sue had on a very nice summer dress with hold up stockings and plunge neckline showing off her ample breasts as well.

We got a taxi and I sat in the back between the two girls with Ray up front talking to the driver.

"Are you both excited." She asked placing a hand on my thigh and squeezing ever so gently.

"Yes indeed." We both agreed.

Madge left her hand on my thigh and Sue not to be outdone placed hers on my other thigh. I felt sure they would spot me getting hard but they said nothing. As the taxi pulled into the parking bay Madges hand briefly stroked my hardness and she looked at me and smiled broadly.

We were ushered to a table near the stage and drinks were duly served. Cocktails for the girls and beer for the boys.

I did wonder whether they maybe spiked the cocktails with some sort of drug to make the women more ready to maybe join in. Just a thought.

We had a couple of drinks before a comedian arrived on stage warming up the audience. After him a girl appeared and started dancing to some sultry music and as she danced she slowly stripped naked. She had huge breasts with fantastic large brow nipples and she caressed them while looking at all the guys in the audience. She danced around for a while then came down from the stage and mingled with the audience. A few of the men tried to grab he but she was too quick for them and darted away. One guy managed to catch her and had a nice feel of her breasts and she seemed to enjoy that.

She eventually managed to get back onto the stage and she took a bow to much applause and whistling from the men. A couple of women came on to the stage one carrying a silk kimono and they dressed her in it then left. The lights went down and a figure walked on from the side of the stage and she they came up again there stood the largest hunk of manhood I have ever seen. He was at leat 6'6" tall and very broad with tight rippled muscles and wearing only a flimsy wrap around his midriff. His legs were thick and muscular and his whole body was glistening as if covered with oil.

The girl circled around him running her hand over his chest and smiling at the audience. "Now," she said, "I suppose you all want to see this brute fuck me?"

The crowd cheer and clap their approval.

"But," she says, "it's Thursday and we all know what happens on a Thursday." The crowd cheer louder.

"That's right he gets to fuck one of you," she shouts, pointing at each woman she can see.

"Now do we have any volunteers." She yells grabbing the guys loin cloth and ripping it from his body.

A gasp went up from some of the women in the audience including Sue and Madge. Exposed for all to see was the guys erect 13" thick manhood. "Not bad for a white guy eh ladies," she said, wrapping one hand around his member and lovingly stroking him.

"Now if I don't get a volunteer you will have to watch him fuck me."

"So who's up for it."

Several women stood up with their hands in the air but every one was dragged back to their seat by their partners/husbands.

"Ok whichever wife or girlfriend want a good fucking I will allow their partner to fuck me."

A murmur went around the room but still no takers. I looked at Sue and she looked horrified as did Marge.

"Ok girls," she said, letting her robe slip to the floor "watch and drool."

She took the now fully erect cock in her mouth wanking him slowly making him even harder. Then she wrapped her ample tits around it and proceeded to give him a tit fuck.

"My god," said Marge, "look at the size of that cock."

"Do you wish you had volunteered darling." Said Ray.

"Maybe." She replied.

Anyway we watched in awe as the girl expertly tit fucked him while sucking the head. Then he lifted her up in the air like she was a doll and lowered her down onto his huge shaft.

She clung to him as he fucked her holding her so that at least in the front seats could see clearly his massive tool stretched her cunt. We were so close we could her the sound of his cock ramming into her making wet slurping noises as she came.

As he got into a rhythm Sue held me hand under the table and leaned over and whispered "that looks so horny." The girl was moaning loudly as the brute fucked her relentlessly. Finally filling her with hot cum and pulling his cock out and showing the audience her open cunt now dripping cum.

She climbed off him and stood shaking in front of us. "You just don't know what you missed ladies," took a bow and walked of stage with the brute.

The rest of the show was a little tame with a Lesbian couple and another comedian. We left and got a taxi back to our hotel.

Sue and Marge were in the back with Ray and all were quiet. "I think the girls got turned on by that." I said.

I turned to find Marge had got Rays cock out and was sucking him off. Sue looked at me as if to Say what do I do. I nodded to her and she wrapped a hand around rats impressive member and wanked him into Marge's mouth. When Marge came up for air Sue dived in and started to suck him too. This time Marge was wanking her husband into Sues mouth.

Ray groaned and came straight down my wife's throat. "Mm she said thank you."

"I'm so sorry, Ray said, "I thought It was Marge."

"Not to worry you taste lovely." She said licking her lips.

We got back to the hotel and went to our rooms. Nothing was said about that night or the taxi for a couple of days.

Then while we were having dinner one night Ray suggested we all went back to the club next Thursday as Marge was keen to be a volunteer.

"Ok,"said Marge, "let's be truthful you would like to fuck that beauty on stage you horny fuck."

"Yes I would. But I would also like to see you fucked like that girl was."

"Well let's go back but let's let the girl decide between Marge and Sue." I said.

"What!! I never agreed to doing it."

"No but I know you would love it."

"But who gets to fuck the girl?" Said Ray.

"Let whoever gets picked decide."

So that was decided and we spent the next few days chilling and getting excited about what would happen on Thursday.

The days went by quite quickly and when the time came to head of to the club once more we met in reception and waited for our taxi to arrive. I took Ray to one side and said "are you really going to let Madge get fucked on stage?"

"Not sure," he said, "and anyway what about Sue, are you going to allow that?"

"Oh yes if that's what she wants, it's just a shame the guy isn't black, as that has always been a fantasy of mine."

"Is Sue keen on black then?" He asked. "Yes we did meet one guy a few years ago and she enjoyed it."

"Wow," Said Ray, "We have never done anything like that."

"Anyway if Madge is up for it don't you want to have a play with the female if it's on offer?"

"Could be interesting yes." He replied.

The Taxi arrived and we all piled in with Ray in front and me in the back with the girls. On arrival at the club we were shown to a different table that was even closer to the stage. The girls seemed nervous but they relaxed a bit after a few drinks. Ray and I were quiet and I suppose a little apprehensive.

The comedian came on and did his bit followed by the lovely female who was there last week. This time she didn't strip naked but wandered through the audience wearing a very sexy body suit. Her ample tits were almost overflowing out of the top much to the delight of the men.

She came over to our table and danced seductively in front of us asking if we were looking forward to the show. She came close to me and whispered "Hope your wife volunteers later as I get to fuck you mm." But then I guess she whispered that to a few of the guys.

Soon she was bak on the stage and the lights went down and a figure appeared stage left. When the lights went up it was a different guy from last week. He was just as big but he was coal black and was wearing a mask. His body was obviously well toned and he also just wore a flimsy loin cloth.

"This is Omar and it's his first week here and as you all know as it's Thursday one of you lovely ladies can get to play with him." And with that she whips the loin cloth from him revealing a semi-hard but huge black cock. "Now would any ladies that are interested please stand up so we can see you."

Five or six women stood up along with Madge but Sue hesitated looked at me for assurance but when I smiled and nodded she stood up.

"So it looks like Omar is more popular than our big brute. But make no mistake when this guy gets hard he is just as big."

The girl looks around the room at the women standing but stops at our table. "So two lovely ladies at the same table - do you both want Omar?" Madge and Sue both nodded "Ok would you both like to come on stage oh and pardon the pun."

Madge and Sue nervously got up on the stage and the girl got them to introduce themselves. After that she called an assistant from the side and said "Can you get these lovely ladies ready for Omar?" The girls were led of stage leaving the girl and Omar.

"Aren't you the lucky boy, two lovely women for you tonight. Best get the set ready."

They stood to one side while a big platform was wheeled onto stage it was the covered with cusions and pillows. "I think the ladies should have a little comfort tonight." And with that she walked off stage to fetch the girls.

A few minutes later both Madge and Sue appeared both wearing silk kimonos and obviously totally naked underneath.

Ray and I were gobsmacked at the sight of our wife's alongside a naked black guy. No mention had been made about us fucking the girl which was a little disappointing but we were both looking forward to the show.

Omar turned to Sue and whispered in her ear and she undid her robe and let it fall to the floor. A loud cheer went up and a few whistles at the sight of my gorgeous wife naked on the stage. Omar took her in his arms and kissed her passionately and she responded back running her hands over his chest. Then he turned to Madge and she dropped her robe to applause and received a kiss also.

Omar whispered something in Madges ear and then left her to go lie on the bed. Madge moved in towards Sue and kissed her. Ray and I were both taken back by this but also excited.

They both looked at Omar on the bed and walked over to join him. They lay either side of him and we had a very good view as the bed/platform was raised at the back and a large mirror had been placed behind it.

They took it in turns to kiss him and while Sue was engrossed kissing Omar Madge went down on him. Taking his now hardening cock in her mouth she slowly sucked him.

She was finding it difficult to fit him into her mouth which in itself was very horny. Sue now joined her and the took it in turns to suck him. Then while Sue continued to suck Madge positioned her cunt over Omar's face and he gladly used his tongue on her.

The look on Madge's face as her are her were priceless. She was watching Sue sucking away and was looking lovingly at Omar's now rock hard cock. Sue straddled Omar and positioned his cock into her wet cunt. She cried as she sank down on him whimpering as she began to move up and down cupping her own breasts in ecstasy.

Madge leant forward and kissed her again and then sucked on each of her erect nipples. It wasn't long before she cried out and exploded on to Omar's cock. She lifted herself off revealing his huge shiny shaft wet with her juice.

They swapped positions and it was Madge's turn to ride him with Sue chewing on her nipples this time. She also came in floods soaking Omar's balls and the bed coverings. Both the girls looked at the huge cock that had just given them both a terrific orgasm and they got down and started to share their juice covering his cock.

Omar grunted and we thought he was about to come but he grabbed Sue and told her to get on all fours. He the positioned himself behind her and got Madge to lie down so she had a close up of him entering Sue.

He fucked Sue for what seemed ages with Madge greedily licking his balls until he groaned and pulled fully out cumming all over Madge's face and hair.

Both girls then cleaned up all of the cum before kissing Omar and leaving stage left to tumultuous applause and cheers from the crowd.

Omar bowed and left the stage to be replaced by the girl. "Thank you ladies and gentlemen and special thanks to the husbands of our stars." A loud cheer went followed by tumultuous applause.

"If the husbands would like to join me backstage I can reunite them with their wives."

Ray and I both rose and followed the girls direction to get backstage. We found both girls still naked standing with Omar also naked and engrossed in conversation. I thought it looked sexy seeing my wife hugging the guy that had given both her and Madge such a fantastic orgasm.

Omar was obviously enjoying the attention as his cock was getting hard again.

"Leave the poor man alone," I said smiling at my wife, "look what you are doing to him." looking down at his now huge erection.

"We were just complementing him on his performance." She said taking hold of his hard member in her so small hand and lovingly caressing it.

"Careful love he will want to fuck you again".

"Me too I hope." Chirped in Madge.

"I would love to watch you two real close." I said looking at Sue.

"Well I'm finished now so I could come back to your hotel with you guys if you fancy it." Suggested Omar.

"And you two guys could join in if you fancy it, eh girls a bit of DP or even water tight."

We had to explain to Madge that water tight meant all holes filled.

"Both girls smiled and agreed it sounded good."

We all piled in a taxi and headed back to the hotel. After a few drinks in the bar we went up to our room as we decided there was more room as ours had two queen beds in.

Omar sat in the corner and said "Why don't you guys play with your wives and let me watch, I'll join in sometime."

"Oh and let me make a suggestion - swap if could be even more fun."

I looked at Ray and he nodded his agreement and the girls were smiling so I kissed Madge and she melted into my arms.

Soon we were both naked and Madge was sucking me like a pro I glanced over to the other bed and saw Ray fucking Sue with her legs over his shoulders missionary style.

Omar was still seated but he had stripped naked and was wanking at the sight of us four playing. His cock seemed even bigger than it did at the show so I beckoned him over to get behind Madge and fuck her while she sucked me.

He strolled over and slapped her arse and she instinctively raised it to give him access. As he entered her again she moaned which was difficult with a mouthful of my cock.

He grabbed her arse and pumped her forcing her to take my cock deeper into her throat. He soon had he cumming and he removed his cock giving me the thumbs up as he wandered over to Ray and Sue's bed.

Madge stopped sucking me and climbed on top of me and guided my cock into her very open and wet pussy. I could feel her tighten her muscles as she clamped me inside of her. I didn't last five minutes of her wonderful wet cunt before I exploded. I was in awe of Omar who had just fucked her for ages but managed not to come.

I glanced over to see my lovely wife Sue getting the same treatment. She was on hands and knees sucking Ray with Omar pounding her pussy from behind.

Madge was there too behind Omar egging him on arms around him as he relentlessly fucked Sue.

Finally Sue came and Omar withdrew only to have Madge right there sucking at his wet hard cock. Soon Sue joined her so they shared sucking him while us two boys watched.

Omar grunted and said "Fuck I'm coming." But the girls didn't let up unit he came into Sue's mouth and finished in Madge's.

The girls cleaned him up and even cleaned each other up. The night ended after all three of us guys fucked both girls again. What a night to remember.

Waking up in the morning I realised that I wax in bed with Madge and Ray was in the other bed with Sue. Omar had left hours earlier.

My hand wandered down Madge,s body and her legs opened instinctively. I touched her clit and she moaned softly.

"Gently she whispered." So I played with her pussy amazed at how open she still was and how many fingers I was able to slip inside her. Eventually I was fist fucking her and I could feel the walls of her cunt tighten up on my hand as she came again.

"Give me a minute she said." She rushed to the loo.

I looked over to the other bed to see that Sue was awake and was sucking Rays large erection.

Madge came back from the loo and saw her husband with Sue and said "Enjoy that cock slut I'm going to fuck your husband now."

12