Vacation: A Surprise

Story Info
Leslie receives a scorching surprise on her second day.
1.4k words
4.13
45.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 04/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie awoke early. Her body thrummed with unused energy. She felt slightly sore, maybe from the clamp. Yet the pain was a small one, though nagging, and mostly easy to ignore. She went to the bathroom, and luxuriated in a nice long, hot, soak. Then, it was back to the bedroom to figure out what to wear for her impromptu appointment. Amazingly enough, her phone rang. Even harder to believe, it was Misery.

“Hello, little pet. If you are doing as you were told, you should be ready to get dressed. Don’t bother. I know you have a trench of some sort, wear that over your naked skin and high heels, the strap-y kind if you have them, pumps will do if you don’t. I prefer red, but black will do. You have twenty minutes, don’t be late.”

Leslie grabbed her long red vinyl trench and 4 inch red pumps from the closet. Giggling to herself, she dressed hurriedly, her mind whirling. It seemed to be quite a coincidence that Misery loved the same color as she. If Leslie had ever believed in good omens, well, she could think of less useful ones.

She arrived at the townhouse no more than 15 minutes later, her body in overdrive from anticipation and desire. Parking her jeep on the same side street as before, she hurried to the house and rang the bell. It was answered by Misery, herself.

“Ah, pet, it seems you have a sense of urgency. And you have found red to wear for me. Lovely. Step inside. I will take your coat. I want you to walk into my living room and stand there until I have hung this up. I will be with you shortly.”

Leslie did as she was bid. Misery, clad in white and crimson leathers joined her there shortly thereafter. For some odd reason, she had a white silk mask over the upper part of her face. It left only the eyes and lower half visible and was strangely erotic.

“I would like you on your knees. I need to check your back to make sure there was no permanent damage. After all, a good owner never marks her pets.”

Leslie sank slowly to her knees. She sat erect, her ass sitting on her heels, back straight, hands clasped loosely behind her. She looked straight ahead as Misery circled her slowly; checking for imperfections or markings on the skin.

Once the inspection was over, Misery beckoned her to rise with a slight gesture.

“Now pet, I have something to show you. If, by some odd design, you find that you can not handle what you see, there will be no lasting harm. If you decide to stay, however, then you are not ever free to go from my service until I release you. Is that agreeable to you?”

Leslie answered quietly, “Yes, mistress.”

Well-tended hands moved up to the mask and untied it. It slid slowly down revealing the face of Leslie’s boss. A small smile graced her full lips as she took in the shock on Leslie’s face.

“So, now you know. Do you wish to leave?”

Leslie sat silently, thinking back over the last 12 hours. Finally she spoke.

“If I may, just one small question?

The answer was a languid wave of Misery’s hand.

“How did you know to have a mask on when I came last night?”

“Quite simple really, pet. I set it up with Cyndi. She called me from Blood Roses as you were gathering your things. I did not realize that you lived this life as well. Imagine my surprise when Cyndi informed me, otherwise. It seemed a fine jest. But none of that matters now. My original question is still awaiting an answer, pet.”

“I will stay, mistress.”

“You will call me Mistress Martine (which is my real name) or merely madam in the presence of others. At all times you are to be kneeling and nude with in this house. I will not allow another to use you with out your consent unless you anger me. I prefer you to speak only when spoken to. And, most importantly, what occurs here, stays here. I will not bring our personal life onto the job, neither should you. Do you understand these rules and agree to them?”

“Yes, Mistress Martine.”

“Now, go to our room. Kneel as before. I will be up shortly.”

Leslie followed orders. She went to the third floor and knelt beside the bed. Within a few moments, Martine entered. She had pulled her hair into a high ponytail and carried with her a pair of steel handcuffs.

“On the bed, pet. It is time to relieve you of your burden.”

Leslie climbed up onto the high king sized bed, which was covered in black and crimson satin and blended perfectly with the décor of the room. She lay flat on her back, unmoving.

“Arms up, dear one. I want you cuffed.”

Leslie stretched her arms above her head. Martine cuffed first one wrist and the other to the headboard, leaving very little room for movement.

“Now do not move, as this may hurt a bit.”

With that, Leslie felt fingers gliding softly along her nether regions. A few deft screws and the twinge of hurt that had just begun to bother her ran the scale to full out pain. Soothing oil was caressed into her and on the clit, which amazingly enough, began to respond by growing harder and more sensitive. Soon the pleasure had over ridden all pain stimuli and Leslie felt herself on the edge of an abyss.

“Not yet, dear.”

Leslie fought to remain calm, riding the edge of pleasure. Martine had stepped away and was swiftly stripping down. Her body was phenomenal: lush and full, high breasts, tiny waist, clear skin, beautiful hips that tapered down into fit toned legs. An absolute perfect goddess to be worshipped and adored by any lucky enough to know of her.

Martine climbed onto the bed, her legs straddling either side of Leslie’s face. Grinding her pussy upon her Leslie’s mouth she gave one command, beautiful in its simplicity.

“Eat.”

Leslie did just that, licking and suckling softly at lips and clit. Moisture dribbled down into her mouth but she continued on, putting her tongue deep inside with a deep, stabbing motion before withdrawing it and continuing her soft sucks on the hard little bud which sprouted from between tightly folded pussy lips. Soon, Martine rode her face, grinding on it and small gasps echoed around the room. Warm cum, sweeter than anything Leslie had tasted before, flowed into Leslie’s open mouth filling it to over flowing. Martine stopped her movements, lightly panting. Reaching up, she unlocked the cuffs and then rose from her position.

Leslie watched her every move, enthralled with easy cat-like grace Martine exhibited.

“Stand up and bend over, grasp your ankles in your hands.”

Leslie did so.

Martine stalked past her and then returned with a strap on, pale pink in color, and about 7 inches long. Leslie watched covertly from between her legs as Martine adjusted the straps and put it on, aligning a little attachment to her clit. The picture she presented, when finished, was erotic in the extreme. Black straps rode her hips snuggly and the dildo itself jutted from her in an obscene way. Leslie could feel the wetness sliding down the inside of her thighs as Martine lined up and slid it home, deep inside of her.

“Come for me.”

Leslie felt her mistress begin slowly to grind with in her. The deep penetration and rocking of her hips caused an almost instant orgasm that rocketed through Leslie, leaving her trembling. Martine did not stop, instead she quickened the pace, banging against her. Leslie came again. Weakness spread through Leslie, leaving her red faced and gasping. Finally, Martine, with a sigh had such a deep orgasm that she almost pulled out. With that, Leslie fainted.

She roused a few moments later, lying half on and half off the bed, Martine standing above her.

“Are you all right?” a query.

“Yes, Mistress Martine.”

“Good. Go down to the next floor. Look for the second door on your left. In there is a bathroom. Run us some good warm water. I have bath oils. Use a mixture of sandalwood and vanilla, only a few drops of each.”

Leslie rose to leave, and Martine grasped her arm.

“You have pleased me. In return, I hope I have pleased you.” A soft kiss, filled with tenderness, and then a warm hand slapping Leslie on the ass.

“Now, go.”