Vacation Alone, Maybe Not!

Story Info
A quiet relaxing vacation only turns very erotic and fun.
3.4k words
4.05
5.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers

Did you ever dream of renting a secluded beach house for a few days of peace, quiet and relaxation??

Your dream may have started out that way, but what if someone else had the same idea or other plans?? And who is that someone else?

Both of your dreams may have changed due to an error on the part of the homeowner who rented their house to two people for the same days or again, maybe it was planned. Both renters arrived at the same place within hours of each other. Their plans were altered, but in the end, it was an excellent error on the part of the homeowner. Let me explain.

Denise arrives at this quiet beach house with its own hot tub and a beautiful private beach. She is so please with the house, small, clean and has everything she will need for the days here, even the groceries and wine have been delivered. Before she starts to unpack, although there is not much to unpack as she plans to spend the time on the deck, on the beach and in the water. Therefore, not much clothing is required! She opens a bottle of wine and relaxes on the deck taking in the beautiful view and calm winds. She's doesn't realize how long she has been there but is startled by a noise in the house. She turns and standing in the doorway is a very handsome man. She screams, "What are you doing in my house, I've rented this for the next 3 days?"

He smiles at her and tells her," You must be mistaken as I have rented this house for the next 3 days." Here is my lease contract. She storms past him after looking at it and takes out her lease contract. The owner made a huge mistake. They both have the rental contract for the same time.

Denise says, "well, I was here first so you have got to find somewhere else to stay." Dennis says, "I paid for this house for this time, you will have to leave." Not really a good way to start a quiet peaceful week. They try to contact the owner and are unsuccessful.

Dennis says, "We will need to work this out, do you mind if I join you on the deck with a glass of that wine and we can discuss this like adults."

Denise storms out of the house and returns to her lounge chair on the deck. She's fuming, this was her quiet time, or so she thought. She then realizes that he was also looking for some quiet time. Now to figure out what to do. They sit there taking in the view and each trying to figure out what to say. Denise says, I've already put my stuff in the bedroom, you'll have to stay in the office, I see there is a bed in there. I got here first, so the bedroom is mine. As for the bathroom, we will have to share, since there is only one.

They both agree to this and agree to work this out, being adult about this. They talk about where they are from, they do not live that close to each other. Denise is the Vice President of a Finance Company and Dennis has his own private Contracting Business. As both of their jobs can be very stressful, they both say they needed these quiet few days of solitude. It appears that they are both reevaluating their work lives. They also find out that it appears that each ended a relationship and not wanting to get involved felt a week away to clear their heads was best. They realize that they have so much in common.

After several glasses of wine, they decide that maybe they should start making dinner.

Fortunately, he likes to cook and are not arguing over how this meal should be done. And they seem to enjoy the same kinds of food. This will make the time together much easier for both. More wine is consumed. This is turning out to be a very amicable dinner event. Not what I expected at all, but I'll go with it for now.

After dinner they decide to stay in as the weather has turned a bit stormy and they really don't want to be out in the rain and wind. The evening progresses and they are getting very comfortable with each other.

The weather is really nasty outside, but I think we have both lost interest in that and have gained a great deal of interest in each other. I curl up on Dennis' lap, it feels really comfortable and sensual. This is not what either one of us had planned for, but it feels so right now.

Dennis slides down and I roll over to be on top of him. He kisses me and it feels so erotic and so good, I don't want him to stop. His hands are on either side of my face and sliding down my back and along my arms. I can feel the hardness in his jeans, and it is getting me very aroused.

This is our first few hours together, so I tell him, we need to take it a bit slower. I've had a long day and am going to take a warm bath and go to bed. So off I went, but really wanted to stay and enjoy him and have him enjoy me.

I hear him going into the office for the night, but I lay awake wishing I had not stopped, but we do have the whole week. Maybe we can start up tomorrow where we left off tonight. Not sure why I am so attracted to him, but I am. Well..... Good night for now.

I wake up to the smell of coffee and breakfast. So, he also likes to cook breakfast, this is good, as it is not something that I really like to do! He even has opened the bottle of champagne, I guess I told him I enjoy that for breakfast while on vacation. We have a nice breakfast and talk more about what we are going to do here together for the several days.

So have decide that today we will just relax on the deck and see where things go. We actually move to the beach and enjoy the day. Although the house is right there, he has packed a lunch for us. I am beginning to think that somehow, he has arranged for the two of us to be here together. He just seems why too comfortable here. But I am enjoying the day and will not cloud it with these strange thoughts. Just too nice and too fun. We talk more about the thigs we like and the places we'd like to go and what we'd like to do.

We have gotten along really well and again, I think that this has somehow been planned, but still can't figure this out. But am truly enjoying all of this. We have decided to go into town for a nice dinner. I head to the shower. I need to clean up and relax a bit, clear my head. I hear the door open and in he walks. Opens the shower door and without an invitation, joins me in the shower. He takes the soap and starts to wash my back, and his hands gently move around to my breasts. I am stunned but will not tell him to stop. His hands are so sensual and the feel of them on my breasts is so arousing. I turn to him and start to wash his chest and feel that his nipples are getting very hard. His hands roam down to my pussy and gently rubs and washes all of me. My hands work their way down to his cock which is now strong and hard. I ask myself; how did we get to this and why am I not stopping this? I have no answer, I just continue with it all. And loving the feeling and the excitement of it all.

We finish in the shower, and he takes me to "my" bedroom and lays me on the bed. Do you mind if I suck your tits and pussy, I have been wanting to do that since I arrived here yesterday. I smile at him and tell him to enjoy but that I will need equal time with his nipples and cock, and he smiles and says, why of course you may.

He proceeds to lick and suck my tits and I am so aroused and having a nipplegasm and it feels wonderful. He then starts on my other tit while fondling the first. The orgasms are just so strong and keep "cumming" like waves. I want to pleasure him, but right now I am being very selfish and in awe of how I feel. I don't want this to stop. He steps back and just looks at me and tells me how amazing it felt to lick and suck my tits.

He tells me just lay there I am going to enjoy your pussy now. He rubs my swollen pussy lips and my engorged clit. I am moaning now the feeling is indescribable. His tongue is now licking me and entering me. He is feeling my orgasms, the pulsing and the throbbing. I hear him moan as he continues to enjoy me.

I am so spent at this point and in such ecstasy and I know want to enjoy him. So, with what energy I have left I ask him to lie on the bed for me. He very willing agrees. I take his cock in my hands and rubbing it and stroke it. It is so hard and strong and warm. He is moaning now and loving my hand on his cock, but now I will take him in my mouth, as I so enjoy that. I want him to cum in my mouth and all over my tits. His cum feels so warm and wonderful and he is thrilled with all of this. I am so enjoying taking great advantage of him and he is allowing me to have my way with him. I do hope he doesn't mind, but I now want him to lick my tits clean of all his cum and give me the most sensual kiss ever. And he graciously agrees and says he was hoping I would partake in all of this. His vacation dreams are as erotic and exciting as mine have become. And again, how has this all happened? My mind still wanders to, does he know me, have we met before? But I put this all aside and continue to enjoy all of this. Something I have dreamed of but have never fully had before.

We are both so exhausted but very very satisfied. We curl up and snuggle for just a bit. He is gently holding y tits and softly kissing my neck, and arms. I moan with such pleasure it is just so amazing, more than I could have ever imagined. I can't believe that I have never felt this wonderful before but am not willing to stop this, we still have 3 more days.

After relaxing for a bit, he says, we need to get ready for dinner. I made reservations and would like to take you out. So, let's get cleaned up and dressed. We'll get back to this after dinner. Of course, if that's alright with you, he says with a great smile, knowing full well that I am in total agreement, for an evening of this wonderful sex and time together. And what else might he have planned?

We dress and walk out to the restaurant which is very close. How does he know this is so close? Has he done his research, or has he been here before? We arrived at this very quaint restaurant and have a very romantic table in the corner. Overlooking the beach, just down from where we are renting. But our beach is very secluded which I like.

Dinner has been wonderful and again, I feel like he knows more about me that I know about him. Not sure how to settle this feeling, but I ask him, have we ever met before? He looks at me with this cautious look and speaks. I have seen you many times before and was just uncertain how to approach you? I look at him with a very quizzical look and start to panic a bit. What is going on here. He says, you handle all of the retirement and investment plans for my company. You for the most part work with the Finance Department and although I have only attended the group meetings, I have always wanted to meet you. The house you rented is mine. I couldn't believe that YOU rented my house for the week and hoped that I could spend time with you. If you don't want this to continue, or if you want your money back or you want me to leave, you tell me. I am sorry that I was not up front with you from the start, but I had no idea how to meet up with you. I am so very attracted to you. I am stunned, but I now vaguely remember him, sitting in the back of the large meeting room. And I remember thinking how attractive he was but so quiet.

I tell him I need to think about this. I am sorry he wasn't more forthcoming from the start, but I have enjoyed all of our time together. We quietly walk back to the house, and I take leave to the bedroom. I so want to be with him, but can I trust him?

I hear a knock on the door, and he asks if he can come in and talk for a bit. I let him come in and he sits on the chair in the corner, while I am in the bed. He again apologizes again and tells me he didn't really know how this was all going to go and he now regrets not being honest from the start. We start talking about what we expect in relationships and in life and we really find out that we are very compatible. After a while, he gets up, gently kisses me on the forehead and leaves for the night.

Sleep didn't come easy for me and suspect not easy for him either. I finally fall asleep and am awoken by the smell of coffee and breakfast. He is in the kitchen making a great breakfast for us. He has my champagne ready to pour. He asks me I if I would like breakfast in bed and I think, that would be really nice. I really am enjoying him, and I think I want him to stay. He comes over and gives me a very tentative hug and I lean up and give him a kiss and tell him, we can spend this time together. He smiles and we start the day. Breakfast is wonderful and we decide to sit by the water and truly get to know each other. Sounds like a great day. But to be honest I have lots of other thoughts running through my head and will have to see where they lead me and us.

We head back to the house and yes, the day has been great, and we need to get the sand off of us so yes, we shower together. And it is so wonderful. His hands rubbing my tits so sensually and reach down and washing my pussy, it is just bringing me to an orgasm. I turn and tell him I need to wash him a bit so that we can enjoy this climax together.

You now lead me to the bedroom, holding my tits and massaging them. I feel you kissing my shoulder and neck and am so very excited. You lay me on the bed and ask me to rub my pussy so he can watch while he is stroking his own cock. Getting ready for me. I want his cock in my mouth and pussy so much.

We are now both so very excited that we can barely stand it. I reach out to you, and you tell me to continue masturbating, that it is making hm so excited and he wants to watch me cum. And I am. And it feels so amazing, I have not done this before, but it feels so very natural, and I just can't stop. He is ready to cum and his cum is now spraying all over my tits. And it feels so warm and all I can do is gently rub my nipples and massage them. It is wonderful.

I know he has not fully cum, so I straddle him, and his cock is now deep inside me. It feels so amazing. He is sucking my nipples and I can feel myself cumming again. I roll off of him and lay beside him and grab his cock and start stroking him. I want him to finish cumming. And I will take his cock in my mouth and share what I taste from him. A kiss, a very sensual kiss will be perfect.

We have another day together and off we go to our beach. And just relax and talk about what has happened here. I am still a bit confused but very much satisfied by all that has happened. And hopefully will continue.

It's a very good day and a lot has been discussed and we decide that once our time here is over, we will still stay in touch, in many ways! We're going to have dinner in tonight as we are both heading home tomorrow. A nice quite romantic evening will be wonderful. We head back to the house after a full day of beach time. Dennis has said he will cook, so I take my time in a very warm bubble bath. I go into my room and get myself ready for a nice evening and to start to pack as I have to leave tomorrow. I have a very comfortable sun dress I am going to wear this evening; I do hope he likes it.

I hear Dennis in the shower, and I smell a wonderful meal being prepared. I head to the kitchen where the table has been set, the candles are lit, and the wine is ready to be poured. What a wonderful way to end a few days of relaxation, although it might not have been as relaxing as I had been prepared for, but I wouldn't change anything at this point.

We have a very romantic dinner and head out to the beach for an evening walk. The evening walk ends up to a very exciting evening on the beach. It is one of the most erotic times I have ever had. We are on our private beach he slips my dress off my shoulders and starts to rub my tits and nipples and begins to suck them, so sensually, it has me on edge. I cannot believe the sensations throughout my entire body. I don't want him to stop sucking and licking me. But I do want to feel his strong hard warm cock in my mouth. So, I slip away from him for a bit and take his cock in my mouth. I feel the throbbing of his cock and the warmth is so amazing. I want his cum in my mouth and down my throat. It is the most perfect feeling ever. I do get a bit, but he holds back and then.......

He now pulls his cock out of my mouth and enters my pussy so gently and so erotically. My pussy is so warm and wet, and I cannot wait any longer. I softly lick and suck on his nipples a I have learned this is very exciting for him. I tell him I'm ready to cum and he is ready to finish his cum as well. OMG. I now roll him over a straddle him and lay on top, I want him to suck my tits while I am fucking him. He is moaning and loving every bit of this as much as I am.

As we are both so exhausted, we decide to head back to house. It has been an unbelievable few days. Days I could never have imagined. But would never trade. We lay down on the bed and hod each other and fall into a deep peaceful very satisfied sleep.

Tomorrow we both leave for our "other" lives but am so sure we have a future of these wonderful, sensual meetings. So, for now, sweet dreams and wonderful memories.

JRELH
JRELH
8 Followers