Vacation Bliss Ch. 01

Story Info
Colleen and her brother begin a forbidden affair.
4.7k words
4.51
76.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

For the past 20 years, Steven Forbes kept the last two weeks of July free. He made no work commitments and his wife knew that she was on her own for those two weeks. They were Steve's favorite two weeks of the year, even more than Easter, which oddly, was his favorite holiday.

A lot of people were confused at Steve's fondness for those two particular weeks, but not Steve himself. Those weeks meant the most to him and had since he was a strapping university student, 21 years of age. His parents had taken him and his younger sister on a family vacation. It their way of rewarding Steve for his phenomenal grades and a combined graduation gift / birthday present for Colleen, his then-18 year old sister. Their family had such an excellent time in Paris that year they had all agreed to do it again. Steven's family had enough money that they could easily afford to travel and by the time he was 30, they had been to every continent, save for Antarctica.

There was only one hard and fast rule - immediate family only. Girlfriends and boyfriends, later on, spouses, were not welcome. It was a chance for the close family to reconnect and enjoy time together. The four of them took it seriously and had all held to that rule. Early on, Steve's wife had not been so understanding, although now, she rarely made a fuss. Colleen's husband made the weeks before a living hell for her and Steve knew their marriage wasn't going to last much longer. Colleen had told him as much the previous summer.

Steve and his petite blonde sister were very close and always had been. In fact, their closeness had led to one of the most special times of their lives and the reason for his sentimental nostalgia. It was on their first family vacation that Steve had fucked his gorgeous kid sister. It was not the last time either, far from it. Their shared incestuous passion was as much a tradition as the vacations themselves and Steve knew that Colleen looked forward to their annual sexual romps as much as he did.

Because the trip was partially a birthday gift to Colleen, their parents let her choose the destination. Steve, being a young man, wanted someplace warm like California or Las Vegas. He wanted to go where the action was and a place he knew the girls would all be in short skirts, shorts or barely-there bikinis. Colleen had not gone along with her brother's wishes and chosen a trip to Paris. Steve took it all in good stride, a free trip to Paris was nothing to sneeze at and he knew that French girls were certainly hot enough. He planned to sneak away from his family as often as he could manage it and get a little action. He was now old enough to drink in bars by himself and he worked hard to maintain his physique. He had done alright for himself at school and scored a lot of action. In Paris, his only obstacle would be the language barrier, but a few friends assured him that many Parisiennes spoke fluent English.

Everyone was excited about the trip, so Steven put himself into an upbeat mood as well. He had plenty of time to enjoy female company over the rest of the summer and he only needed to work part-time. It seemed important to everyone that they should all have a good time, so Steve put his own needs to one side.

The trip was a blast and Steve found himself flirting with the sexy flight attendants. Two of them slipped him their numbers, so he was off to a very good start. It was not lost on his mother, who shook her head and laughed. "You're so much like your father at that age," she told him. Steve had heard rumors about his father in his college years, although his mom had tamed the old man now, he thought.

The trip was a blast from the get-go. Steve and his parents were thrilled with one part of the trip from the offing. It had distracted Colleen from talking about her boyfriend. None of them could stand Paul Golden. Steven's parents thought he was a rich kid who was too full of himself. Steve thought he looked like a ferret and was a user. Their dislike was unanimous, yet Colleen seemed oblivious to all of their criticism.

The family's trip was filled with culture, fun and terrific food. In France, there was no shortage of wonderful restaurants and Steve knew he would have to work out a little extra when he returned home. The ladies would not like a spare tire around his middle, although he knew they appreciated his other attributes a lot more.

It was while they were all walking down the Champs Elysee that Steve noticed something he knew he shouldn't be noticing. That summer in Paris was particularly warm, so Colleen was wearing a skimpy, low-cut blouse and a daringly short skirt. His mom was fairly liberal so she had no problems with the way her daughter was dressed. Colleen was sometimes self-conscious about her height, so she was also wearing high heels. She walked quite well in them, something Steve thought to be a lost art. As he tried not to look at his sister with appreciation, Steve realized he was fighting a losing battle. Although a brother wasn't supposed to think that of his sister, Colleen wassexy!

Steve fought with himself and pushed those thoughts deep down as they walked. He knew that it wasn't proper to think of Colleen that way, but dammit, she had the sweetest little walk and he could tell she was wearing sexy underwear. Probably stuff she had bought for her fucking idiot boyfriend! Whenever he thought of her with idiot Paul, his blood boiled. He couldn't stand the guy and he hoped that his sister hadn't given her virginity to that fucking moron. Colleen was a prize to be won and courted, not bought and paid for the way that Paul seemed to act.

The rest of the day was almost torment for Steven, although he tried to make the best of it. Later that night, they were going to dinner. His sister's thoughts had returned to the boyfriend she had left behind. Steven couldn't deal with it any longer and he let his pent-up emotion burst forth like lava from a volcano.

"Damn it Colleen, when will you see that fucking idiot for the jerk he is?" Steve spewed. "He has money and he's successful, but so what? He treats you like a possession and he never notices what a hot, sweet, sexy girl he has. You could do so much better than that loser, but you're so hung up on him, you just don't see it."

Colleen's face took on an odd look and she smiled. She stood on tip-toe and kissed his cheek. "You've given me some things to think about," she told her brother. "I want to talk about it later, after dinner, when our folks have gone out. I want to talk more about this; I really heard what you said. Okay?"

"Okay," Steven smiled and they went about their business. Paris certainly had a lot to offer and he knew that he would be candy to the local girls. His parents were going out to see the Folies Bergere that evening and that would give he and Colleen all the time they would need for talk. He wanted to make his sister see the light. It was important to him that she know she really was a prize catch.

After their parents left for the evening, Colleen joined him in his bedroom. His and Colleen's room were adjoining because their parents trusted Steve to look after his kid sister if anything went amiss. She sat on the edge of his bed, wearing a robe he hadn't seen before. Her hair was newly styled and she was made up as if she was going out on a date later on. Steve thought that was great, perhaps it would get her mind off idiot-boy. Why shouldn't his sister have a little fling while she was in Paris? She was old enough. He didn't know whether or not Colleen had slept with Paul yet. Steven hoped she hadn't because Paul would be the kind of guy that bragged to his buddies about bagging the hot blonde. Steve shook his head; he had to stop thinking like this. It just got him riled up whenever he thought of Paul and his sister together. She was so gorgeous, she deserved someone that understood her and doted on her.

Colleen clutched her robe tight to her and she smiled up at him. "I'm glad you're here to talk with. I don't think mom would understand," she said to her brother. "You've always been there for me. I lucked out when they were handing out big brothers," she told Steve.

"You're a pretty terrific sister," Steven answered. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Sex," she answered matter-of-factly. "More specifically, sex with Paul ... and me."

Steven felt a bilious rage building within him, yet he managed to push it down. He knew that one small slip up, a tiny overreaction and it would be game over. Colleen was loyal and to a fault. She would rise to defend Paul. He had to play it cool and listen impartially. "You two haven't ...?"

"No, we haven't," Colleen answered honestly and with a tiny smile. "I think your first time should be with someone special, with someone you love."

"That's a little old-fashioned by today's standards," Steven answered with equal candor. "Your first time can be with someone that you're really into. No expects a person to be a virgin when they're married these days."

"I'm not a child anymore Steve, I understand that," Colleen replied. "What I'm saying to you is that Paul doesn't meet either of those criteria. I don't love him and I'm not really into him. We've just had a few laughs, but I think I've outgrown him. In fact, I know that I have."

"I'm glad to hear that," Steve said drily. "I've always believed you were too good for him."

"Yes, you've all been so subtle about your feelings," Colleen retorted with a smile.

"So, what are you going to do next?" He asked his sister. "Have a little fling when you're in Paris? A summer romance? You're old enough."

"I think mom is under that impression," Colleen laughed merrily. "That's why we went shopping this afternoon after you and daddy went to the café." Colleen let her robe fall open and Steven was treated to the view of his sister in the sexiest black teddy he could ever have imagined. It made him think most un-brotherly thoughts. The sweet younger girl had vanished and in her place was a sexy blonde vamp. She was wearing stockings and heels and he envied the guy she was planning to meet. His little sister must be very crafty to have arranged something while still under the watchful eye of their parents.

"He doesn't stand a chance with you wearing something like that," Steve said, letting out a deep gust of breath. She still possessed a youthful beauty, but now it contained a sensual, fresh appeal that was irresistible. Steve doubted very much if he would find someone that held a candle to Colleen, although once she departed, his libido was going to send him out looking.

"I'm very pleased to hear that Steve," Colleen said. She rose from the bed and let her gauzy robe fall entirely to the floor. "Am I appealing to you? Canyou resist me? Can you look past our relationship and see me as a woman who desires you?"

"We can't," Steven said as he shook his head. "Colleen, it's undeniable that you've become a beautiful young woman. A blind man could see that. It still doesn't matter, we can't even think about what you're suggesting."

Colleen stood in front of him and it was hard for her brother to look away. The black teddy she wore accentuated the sheer perfection that was her youthful body. Her heels went perfectly with the outfit which was clearly designed for seduction. Where had she purchased something so outlandish, yet so sexy?

"Mom," she smiled at him as she answered his unspoken question. "We went shopping a few days ago, I think she imagines I plan to seduce Paul or I've found myself a young, French lover. Either way, you know she won't have a problem with my having a sex life now that I'm old enough." Colleen decided to argue her case with a trick that was incredibly unfair. She neared her handsome, tall brother and threw her arms around him.

"Now can you still say we shouldn't do this?" Colleen pressed her case - and her body against him. "I can tell from the way you're responding that you want this, so why are you fighting it so desperately?"

Steven choked back his answer. The more he looked at Colleen, the more he wanted to jump in feet first. She was blonde and lovely and sexy and everything a man could ever want. The rules against such an act didn't make sense in these modern times, but they were very ingrained. He had to fight off these surges of desire, for both of their sakes!

Colleen made one final pitch. "I will make you a deal. Let me kiss you, one passionate, sexy kiss.If after that, you can still say you don't want to make love with me, to give in to the urges you're so obviously fighting, I'll let the matter drop. I'll save this teddy for when I get back home - to Paul."

Steven winced because Colleen wasn't fighting fair. She knew that her returning to Paul was the last thing he wanted. He was sure that he had enough inner strength to hold on to his convictions, so he agreed. Once this was all done, maybe they could go somewhere nice for dinner and put all of this behind them.

He let Colleen stand on her high-heeled feet and kiss him. He didn't feel a thing - for all of about 30 seconds. Then he felt the warmth and that warmth turned into an incendiary heat. His pent-up desire for Colleen came rushing up and it didn't help matters any that his kid sister could really kiss. Before he could stop himself, Steve had pulled her close in his arms and was kissing her like she was the girl he had waited for all of his life. The two siblings didn't stop kissing until they were both out of breath.

"Now will you admit you want this as much as I do?" Colleen smiled sweetly as they broke their kiss. She was acting very coy but Steven realized he had underestimated her by a mile. His kid sister could be very calculating when it came to getting what it was that she wanted.

"I admit it," Steven said with a snarl as he yanked her into his arms. "You damned little bitch, yeah; I want to fuck your cock teasing little ass!" A tiny look of glee crossed Colleen's lovely features. She knew that she had finally tempted her beloved older brother into crossing the uncrossable line.

"Then do it," she hissed back. "Take me to bed, make love to me, fuck me, do whatever you want. Do you want to treat me like aslut? Thendo it - only stop making me wait for something we both want so fucking much!"

Steven let her go; every word she uttered was driving him crazy. "I know that I shouldn't, but I'm going to. We can only do this tonight, just once - it would be too risky to keep doing. So tonight and for tonight only, I'm going to fuck you."

Colleen jumped into bed and waited for him to join her. Steven felt as if his legs were made out of lead for a minute or so and then, his desires won out. He got into bed beside Colleen and she began ripping his clothes off. The lovely blonde was no longer in the mood to be gentle or to wait. They would have to think of an explanation for his torn clothes later, much later. Her nubile young body awaited him and Colleen was getting her brother naked as fast as she could.

"Oh God, you're even hotter than I had hoped!" Colleen breathed as Steven's body came into view. She pushed him back on the bed with an aggression he wouldn't have believed she had. "I've been waiting to suck your cock and now I'm going to do it!"

Steven wasn't going to put up any argument. He watched with a mixture of lust and fascination as his sexy blonde sister slid her mouth around and down his cock. The part of him that knew these acts were wrong had vanished the instant Colleen took his shaft in her mouth. Her wavy blonde hair fell down as she sucked and her blue eyes were staring into his own. It was such a turn-on to see her sliding her mouth up and down his cock and he had no idea where she had learned such masterful skill. College girls he had fucked couldn't compare to his sister, although he was certain part of the allure was the forbidden taboo of incest. No matter. Colleen played and licked his cock until he felt like he was wielding a steel crowbar between his legs.

"Okay handsome, it's my turn," Colleen smiled lewdly as she lifted her mouth from his prick. She made a little show out of removing her teddy and Steven had to take a moment to catch his breath as he took in the sight of her. Her breasts were round perfection and high on her body. Her nipples were coral-pink and beautiful. There wasn't a blemish on her beautiful skin and her legs were sexy and toned. Steven regained his senses and moved towards her. He took his sexy kid sister in his arms and gave her a lover's kiss before laying her back on the bed and moving towards her. He had every intention of proving to Colleen how desirable he found her. If she hadn't been his sister, he would have staked his claim to her right there and then.

Colleen saw the look of desire in her brother's brooding dark eyes and it made her shiver. That shiver intensified when his mouth found her pussy. He parted the tendrils of blonde fleece and licked up and down the pink folds. Her girlfriends had told her how good it felt to have your pussy licked - and some had offered a demonstration - but Colleen had to experience it for herself. None of them had even come close to describing how wonderful it felt and each and every second only got better!

"Oh Steven, darling lover, don't stop, that's it baby, keeping making love to my body,eat my fucking pussy!" Colleen groaned. Steven didn't really need the encouragement as he had no intention of stopping, but hearing the words did spur him on. Hearing Colleen talk in this manner and with a tone of voice he had never heard before was incredibly arousing.

Steven could have stayed between his sister's legs for as long as she had asked. The feeling of her silk-smooth thighs wrapped around him, her high heels drumming on his back, it felt so wild and crazy. She tasted like the sweetest honey and he was eager to devour all that he could take. Only Colleen's indomitable will finally made him cease.

"It's time, I need to feel you inside of me," Colleen breathed. Only now did she appear to be nervous and anxious. "I'm a bit nervous, but I'm so excited. I'll need for you to take control and tell me what it is I need to do," she said to him.

The aroused older brother realized what was at stake, his sister's future and her implicit trust in him. "You get on top of me," he suggested and watched her nod in agreement. "When you're ready, slide down on my cock and take me inside of you. You can control the pace and it will give me a chance to explore the rest of your body with my hands and lips," he smiled.

"Will it hurt?"

Steven never wanted Colleen to think he would ever lie to her. He drew in a sharp breath. "Probably a little at first, yes." He had never fucked a virgin before, so for him, there were no easy answers. "I've heard that once you get past the initial pain, it starts to feel really good. I'll do my best not to hurt you."

"I know you'd never do that," Colleen answered, putting her trust in him totally. She moved over top of his cock and looked at him with a wan smile. Then once again, she gave in to the demands of her surging hormones. Colleen closed her eyes and lowered her body down on to his cock and pushed forward. Itdid hurt, but only for a moment. After that, it began to feel hot and really, really good. She started moving herself against Steven. She was making love to her brother, the way she had fantasized about for months. She was fucking her brother and from the expression on his strong, masculine face, it felt as good to him as it did to her. She began to run her hands across his broad chest, raking him with her nails. His mouth was licking her tits and he was playing with her, his hands moving through her blonde hair. No matter what the future held for the two young people, this wonderful moment in time could not, would not, ever be erased.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12