Vacation Time for Them Both Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve didn't move his fingers from where they were; he just let them get covered by her juices, until they got all the way home. When she pulled into their parking spot, he pulled his fingers out of her with a squish noise coming from her pussy, and licked them clean. He replaced the fabric of her top over her breast, and kissed her cheek. He grabbed the bag behind the seat, and walked over to open the door for her. She stood up awkwardly, and almost fell, He caught her with no problem, and held her up for a moment.

"Having problems with your legs, love? You know we have barely begun our week." He helped her get her balance, and walked with his arm around her.

"Apparently, I don't know how to walk after an orgasm." She giggled, and squeezed him tight. They walked up the steps to their apartment and went inside. "Are you really planning on sharing me with a girl?" she said feeling herself getting excited at the thought.

"I hadn't thought of it until I saw her watch you leave the store, I thought she would a good addition to at least one of our days together." He said while escorting her with his arm around her waist to their front door. He kissed Jazmin on her forehead as he opened the door of their place.

When they were over the threshold of the door, Steve tossed the bad by the door, and wrapped his arms around Jazmin, picking her up while kissing her lips, carrying her into their living room. There he placed her down on her feet, and turned her around. Jazmin already soaking wet could feel her juices leak out of her panties down her leg. They were standing next to the side of the couch. Steve moved his hands around to her front; reaching down in front of her to her waist he pulled up the shirt and took it off over her head. Her breasts stood out from her body, nipples already hard from the cold air from outside that they just walked through. Jazmin's breath started coming in faster feeling his hands on her again. She needed his touch more than anything else, and being the center of his attention was overwhelmingly exciting for her.

Steve moved his hands to her tits, squeezing each of them in his hands. He moved his down her stomach and around to her ass, He flipped the skirt she was wearing up to expose the round globes of her ass. Moved his hands to the tops of her thong; hooking his fingers around the fabric his slid them down around her ankles while she stepped out of them.

He kissed the back of each thigh, and then ran his tongue up to her ass, nibbling each cheek lightly. He was kneeling down behind her admiring the view he had of her delectable ass right in front of him. He moved one hand up to the small of her back and pressed her forward.

"Lean over the arm of the couch baby, I want to admire your sexy ass." Steve said, keeping his hand on her back until she was leaned over just how he wanted her.

She had leaned forward with her hands holding her up on the couch, and felt him pressing more on her back so she bent down until she had her elbows supporting the top part of her body. She could feel his gaze at the one place they both shared a taboo yet super thrilling for them both.

Steve had pushed Jazmin on her back until he saw the peek of that starfish pucker of her asshole. He felt his cock hardening until it was almost painful from admiring the spot they shared often. Loving the warm heat coming from her ass, and the tightness of that small puckered area of her body. He leaned forward and kissed the cheeks of her buttocks. The soft skin of her ass getting gooseflesh from his light touch, he heard Jazmin moan at the light caress of his hands and lips.

He moved his mouth lightly kissing on each cheek to the little rear hole, kissing and licking from just above it down to the little opening. He breathed hot air on the sphincter, and began to lick at the hole. Moving his tongue around it in circles, squeezing the cheeks of her ass and pulling them apart for better access at her ass. He tongued her ass lubricating the puckered flesh.

Steve moved one hand down the outside of Jazmin's leg, running his fingers lightly up the inside of her leg, to her thigh, He felt the heat of her pussy radiating between her legs, as he caressed her. He moved his fingers to the top of her slit in the front, and slid his fingers along it, opening her pussy lips up to his touch. He slid his finger into her slit till he felt her clit. He heard a moan escape his lover's lips.

He collected some of Jazmin's juices and brought them back to her ass, to lubricate the sphincter a bit more. With each pass of his fingers across Jazmin's clit she got closer and closer to a climax. He made several passes, to coat her asshole in her pussy juices, sliding a finger then 2 into her hole, while he licked and kissed at her ass. Steve saw the little starfish contract and move under his teasing touches and licks. Squeezing tight then relaxing. He knew he had his lover lubed up enough for his next assault.

Steve stood up, sliding up her body. He threw off his shirt, seeing it land on the floor near a corner. Then he slid down his pants to his ankles, stepping out of them and kicking them over by his where his shirt landed. He grabbed his lover's hips and ground himself up against her. His hard cock getting wet with her juices from being ground up against her pussy lips.

Steve reached down and slid his cock up against her pussy lips, and back to her ass. He pressed the head up against her tight ass, it opening slowly for his entrance. He pressed harder, till the head popped into his sweet Jazmin's ass. He stayed at the opening long enough to get her used to the feel of him there. When he felt her relax he pushed deeper into her, until he was all the way in. He stayed there as he felt the walls of her ass loosen up slightly around his throbbing cock, he was waiting for his cue from Jazmin to start sliding in and out of her.

Jazmin feeling herself get used to the intruder in her ass, pushed back up against him trying to take him deeper into her ass. That was the cue Steve was waiting for, a silent prodding for him to begin pounding her ass, but that's not what his intent was. He wanted to slowly make love to her ass, slide slowly in and out of her. He moved back until the head of his cock was the only thing inside of her; then pushed back in, making a slow rhythmic movement with his hips.

Jazmin stood up her hips supporting weight against the couch, and reached back behind her with her hand to Steve's neck, and kissed him. Pressing back against his dick buried in her ass. Steve moved his hands from her hips to her breasts kneading the flesh of her tits in his hands. Pushing his cock into her with shorter but just as slow strokes, he pressed his body against her back. Steve moved one hand down to her pussy that was dripping its juices onto his balls with every stroke into her, and pushed 3 fingers into her aching pussy.

Jazmin began to shutter feeling her legs get weak from each thrust of Steve's cock in her ass, then from his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy with the same slow loving rhythm. She came hard, starting with a low guttural moan.

"Oh... Fuck... My... Ass... Yes!!!!" She shouted, She was in the grips of her lover, and she wanted to fall across the arm of the couch from the force of her orgasm. She knew she wouldn't be able to stand for much longer, but knew Steve wasn't finished he was making slow and intimate love to her ass, just as adoringly and passionate as her pussy. It could take several minutes, or several hours. He had a way about making everything with her last as long as possible when he wanted.

Steve felt Jazmin's legs start to give out as they quaked against his. He had yet to cum today, and that was fine by him, he loved to see orgasm after orgasm rack Jazmin's body, so much pleasure gave him pleasure as well. He let her go, and started to slide out of her ass.

She reached back looking at him over her shoulder and said, "Where are you going?" She managed breathless and weak.

"I'm bringing you upstairs, so I can continue without you falling over and hurting yourself." He smiled, scooping her up holding her in his arms, like he would carry her over the threshold after being wed.

"I have no arguments with that." She said, kissing him while he carried her upstairs.

Steve walked over to the bed, and placed her on her back. She rolled over onto her stomach, placing her head on one of their pillows, arching her back so that her ass stuck up in the air, knowing he wasn't done worshipping her ass.

He slid into bed beside her, kissing her up and down her back lightly. He reached to their supply of lube, wanting to make sure there would be no worry of friction while he made love to her ass. He put a few drops on his fingers, and ran them down the crack of her ass, to the hole that had quickly closed up on its self. He slid his fingers to her hole and slid 3 fingers into her ass easily.

He Leaned close to her ear and whispered, "I'm going to fuck your ass all day baby, I'm going to go nice and slow until I can't take it no more, then I'm going to cum in your ass hard."

She moaned softly loving the idea of that; She wiggled her bottom up against his fingers. "I like that idea, fuck my ass baby. Nice and slow."

Steve moved up and in between her legs, and pressed his cock deep into her waiting ass. He moved slowly in and out of her. As he worked himself into a frenzy fucking her ass, Jazmin played with her clit and pussy, reaching between her legs to also squeeze on Steve's balls with her hand.

For a good 2 hours he slid in and out of her ass nice and slowly, working Jazmin into another 3 mind numbing intense orgasms. He couldn't take the tightness of her ass, it never loosened up too much and with every orgasm it tightened up around him until she relaxed from the contractions of her muscles.

Steve finally started moving faster, feeling his own extremely intense orgasm. He had been thinking of anything except the fact he was making slow passionate love to his very sexy fiancé's ass. He began pounding her ass harder until their skin was slapping against each other. He felt that familiar feel of his cum working up from his balls, until it finally came spilling out with a tremendous force filling Jazmin's ass full of his seed.

She felt his movements get faster and faster until he slammed up against her and didn't move, she felt herself get filled with his cum and she liked the feel of his warm cum in her ass. She was so tired from her orgasms she could barely move.

Steve fell down on top of her, not moving for a few seconds as he came down from his euphoric high that he got from holding out so long with her. He kissed her cheek, and ear, feeling their combined sweat mingle together between them.

"No offense love, but I don't think I can take anymore today." She said, feeling his hot breath against her neck.

"Don't worry, I'm spent, your ass wore me out." He said, giggling a bit from his euphoria. "And just think we have 6 more days left."

"Holy shit, I might just sleep tomorrow away after that." She said teasingly. She felt him move off of her rolling on to his side.

They laid there in bliss, talking about how her presentation went until they both yawned and fell asleep mid-sentence. They never even managed to make it under the covers or move from where they fell.

12