Vacation with Family Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was panting, and breathed, "what?" into the phone. I moaned thinking about what I was about to say.

"I came when his spunk hit my mouth. He shoots so far, and it tastes so, so good." I moaned lustily at the memory, wanting more. "He just kept coming and coming. I finished before he did." I reached down and pushed two fingers inside. My god I was soaked. I pulled out and resumed rubbing my hard clit through the hood.

"Oh my god baby, I'm going to come again." That was a surprise. He usually couldn't get hard for a half hour after we fucked. He really liked this. I really liked it too, and I wasn't ready for it to end.

"No." I said, with more energy than I expected. "Don't come. Stop touching yourself now!"

"Oh, OK" he said shakily, "I'm so close, this is so hot. Why can't I finish" he asked in a slightly whiny tone.

Not one to usually follow my directions, I took a moment to enjoy the power I had over him. "I don't want you to come until we agree what I'm going to do tonight." I said, feeling my own orgasm approaching. Was this just fantasy, or reality, I didn't know or care at the moment.

His response was heavy breathing, and then, "What do you want to do?"

I thought to myself that I wanted to skip breakfast, lunch and dinner and just fuck Justin all day. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure if that was even an option. He really was a virgin, and I didn't know if he was saving himself for his future wife or some other bullshit. I did know that he liked cumming, and I was serious when I said I didn't know if he liked my tits or ass more. "I already told you silly," I chastised. "I want him to blow his load all over my ass tonight." I felt my pussy start to quiver at the thought, my fingers frigging my clit rapidly now. "Is that OK?"

"Yes baby, oh yes he can come on your ass. He can shoot his cum..." he started gasping, " all over.. you..." and then started yelping. "I'm coming, oh my god I'm coming again.. aah". I closed my eyes, imaging Alex shooting his load, and then imagining Justin's shooting his yesterday. I grunted, held my breath, pressed the phone hard into my lap, threw my head back and came.

It wasn't exactly a body quivering, huge orgasm, but it was unbelievable in so many other ways. I rode the waves until I was home, and then took a few moments to gather myself before bringing the phone back to my ear. Tentatively, I said, "Alex?"

He responded immediately, his voice full of awe, "That. Was. Amazing. I don't think I've ever come so fast after an orgasm, and I wasn't even touching myself Alice! Did you come again too?"

"I did" I answered truthfully. I looked over at the clock and saw that less than a half hour had passed. "This is really fun baby."

"Oh it really is." he said. "Thank you for this baby. You are the best girlfriend." Somehow I didn't feel guilty hearing those words.

"I love you too Alex. My kinky boyfriend" I laughed into the phone. "Hey you, I should probably go and get ready. We have another long day today."

He laughed, and said, "yeah and a long night too."

I shook my head and agreed, "Yeah, and maybe a long night too."

We chatted for a few more minutes, mundane things that brought me back to earth. I immediately forgot it all the moment we hung up, my entire capacity taken up thinking about everything else that had happened. Mainly, I couldn't figure out why the guy I love, who says loves me, would fantasize about me fucking other guys. Not only does he fantasize about it, but hearing about it seemed to turn him on more than the actual act of fucking me in real life.

This wasn't what I signed up for. I mean, he's an actor, he's an artist, and I like that about him, but I was starting to feel like his love for me might also have been an act. How can he say I'm his world, but never fuck me twice in a row, and then come twice in thirty minutes hearing about some other guys dick in my mouth? "What an asshole, he probably never loved me" I muttered to myself, and then licked my lips, thinking about Alex's body.

I glanced at the clock, and wondered I had time to squeeze in a swim before breakfast as well.

--