Vahl and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surprise," chimed Hailey. "When my plans fell through, I asked her if she'd like to try something adventurous."

"You two are in for a surprise, too," I responded. "I turned up the adventure level a bit myself."

Hailey grabbed Angela's hand. "Relax," she tendered. "Sari's not one for shockers."

As I opened the door, the girls froze in place, blinking wide-eyed into the living room. I closed the door behind them. "Th-this is V-Vahl," I fumbled. "And Sam, and...and Drake." Shrugging, I asked, "Did I overdo it?"

Squeezing Angela's hand, Hailey asked, "Did he?"

"You said it would be an adventure," she replied, grasping the hem of Hailey's blouse and pulling it over her head. "We may as well be bold."

Hailey laughed. "Pulling my top off was audacious," she purred. "Bold would be taking your own dress off."

"You told me in the car you wanted to see Sari do that," she replied with a playful grin.

I stepped behind my sweet wife, unhooking the clasps on her bra and nestling my nose into her full, apple-red hair. "May I show you off?" I asked in a whisper.

"Uh-huh," she whimpered as I kissed her neck. "But don't forget Angela."

"In a minute," squeaked Angela, sitting on Vahl's lap and pulling off her sandals. "I wanna see him show you off."

Hailey threw her head back and cooed as I dropped her bra and ran my hands down the sides of her torso. With my left palm over her navel, I unbuttoned her shorts with the fingers of my right hand. Our guests squirmed on the sofa as I peeled her panties off her hips and dropped them to her feet. Hailey giggled and kicked them to Drake.

"This is my beautiful wife," I announced. "Please her. Sate her desires as she offers herself. But only I kiss her lips."

"Better do that now," whispered Hailey. "Before they taste—" She cooed into my mouth as I interrupted her with a kiss. "Last chance to tell me not to," she whispered as I broke the lip-lock.

"And how would that go over?" I asked.

"Like a fart in church," she whispered before kissing me again.

"Romance can wait," squeaked Angela, bounding to her feet.

"Show her off now," purred Hailey, plopping naked on the sofa between Sam on her right and Drake on her left.

Angela stood before me and unbuttoned my shirt. She giggled as I lifted the straps of her sundress over her shoulders. It dropped to reveal small, perky breasts adorning her torso. As I faced her toward the sofa, Hailey slid down a bit, planting her feet on the floor and rubbing her palms over Sam and Drake's bulging crotches. "Kiss her anywhere but on the lips," she chimed. "Please her, Sari."

Kneeling before Angela, I kissed her tummy and peeled her panties off. She stepped out of them, then rocked her pelvis forward and grasped the back of my head, gently pulling my mouth against the heat of her womb. I cupped my palms over her buttocks as I brought my attention below her navel, kissing around both sides of her well-trimmed bush to coos of delight. Digging my nose into her golden scruff, I lapped the length of her aromatic slit, stopping at the nub of her gush-button to tease it with my tongue.

Nectar oozed from her love channel as I dug my tongue into her. She shimmed up and straddled my chin with a wanton groan, then backed away with a giggle, pointing to the sofa. Sam and drake had dropped their pants. Hailey sat between them, stroking a sizable wand in each hand while the back of Vahl's head shook between her spread thighs. Angela dashed over and dropped to her knees before Sam. She flipped her hair behind her shoulders and grasped the base of his engorged cock. He moaned out as her blonde mane dropped over his lap and bobbed up and down.

Vahl backed off as Hailey rolled off the sofa and plunged over Drake's rigid shaft. I knelt behind Angela while Vahl did the same behind Hailey. The girls hummed in harmony as we planted our knobs and grasped their waists. Turning to Vahl, I nodded, watching as he thrust forward into my beloved's profile. As he retreated, I rocked forward and buried my length in Angela with a single thrust.

We all worked like a well-oiled erotic engine. Vahl and I cycled in opposite cadence as Hailey and Angela nodded over Drake and Sam's laps. Even the moans, hums and squeals seemed tuned to some carnal timing chain. Hailey's cheek quivered as she stopped bobbing and lolled her tongue on Drake's bulb, encased in the confines of her mouth.

The smooth perfection of the carnal symphony was interrupted as Drake let out an elated groan. Hailey's red hair dropped low over his loins, hiding his beating beam for a moment. As she rose, a pearly dribble escaped the corner of her mouth and ran over the vein sculpture of his tool. Releasing his still-dribbling knob, she turned and tapped Angela's shoulder with cum leaking from her closed mouth.

I gasped aloud as Angela turned and opened wide. The other men joined me in low groans as the girls pressed their lips together. Beads of white dribbled from their chins as they shared and swapped the bountiful offering.

"I thought you said no kissing," groaned Drake.

"Loophole," I blurted, increasing the pace of my thrusts into Angela. "The girls can kiss."

As Angela dunked over Sam again, Hailey looked back at me—her lips coated with the sheen of Drake's bounty. Her eyes sparkled as she gave a knowing smile, then turned and dunked over his meaty cock again, sucking him back to size.

Angela squealed into Sam's lap. I paused for a moment as her tight inners squeezed my girth and a gush of reward cascaded over my balls. Another squirt sprayed my thighs as I took a long, slow stroke. Breaking back into rhythm, my pelvis slapped off her smooth, firm butt cheeks. Releasing Sam's rigid spar, she pleaded, "Come in me!"

A pang of tingling delight pulsed through my shaft as I took a few final strokes and pressed loins against her buttocks. She let out a wanton moan as my turret unloaded into her alabaster frame. I tightened my grasp around her waist and pulled, rocking my hips for an extra precious half inch as I irrigated her interior.

As my bursts feigned to wishful bumps, she scrambled up and dropped her seeded crevice over Sam's meaty pole. A ring of my cum gushed over her labia as her slit stretched to accommodate his girth. His huge hands cupped her buttocks and spread them as he grunted. I stared on as his hilt thumped beneath her oozing clasp, but my attention was drawn beside me as Vahl grunted, "I'm gonna come in your wife, Sari."

"Go for it," I huffed, catching my breath.

"Watch Sari!" pleaded Hailey, stroking Drake's re-stiffened staff. "Watch as he comes in me!"

"Of course I will," I acknowledged, sliding up to her side. Reaching beneath her, I gently rolled her nipple.

Hailey flicked her tongue at the base of Drake's knob as Vahl locked his hips and bellowed. Peering on from the side, I pictured his seed-laden spurts spraying the walls of her love channel. I thought of the tens of millions of sperm that would race toward her cervix in a bid for immortality, only to find no egg lining her uterus due to modern science. Regardless, he was pouring the blueprint of his ancestry into her. I realized then and there—Hailey was a mile ahead of me. She was right about us both. We couldn't be held to a single sexual partner. I wanted to see her inseminated again.

I didn't have long to wait. She scrambled up and straddled Drake, facing away from him. Vahl's semen leaked from her slit, dripping over Drake's bulb as she squatted. It disappeared back into her as she dropped, engulfing his manhood and meshing her bush against his jewels. Angela knelt and flicked her tongue at the confluence of their mating elements.

Vahl wasted no time plunging his glistening pole into Angela's frame and breaking into rhythm, but after a dozen or so strokes, he gestured for me to take over. I did so gladly, reaming her slick inners in long, bliss-driven strokes, then returned the favor after a dozen or so cycles.

Just as I moved aside, Hailey cried out. She tucked her chin to her chest, watching over her torso and pleading, "Watch Sari! Watch me come all over him!"

"I'm watching," I urged, grabbing her hand as she offered it.

Drake's fingers kneaded her tummy as she went still on his lap. Only his scrotum showed beneath her red bush as her tummy contracted. With a screech, she stood and sprayed, splashing off his lap and dousing Angela's cheek. As she dropped onto him again, her belly squeezed, flowing a shiny cascade over his sac as it hung beneath her entrance to ecstasy. Drake wailed behind her. His jewels shifted and dropped, testifying to the fact he was filling her intimate cavity with the warm brew of his balls.

Hailey's green eyes twitched side to side as she peered at me. I could see the carnal chaos she had surrendered to. Somehow, it didn't threaten me. In fact, it seemed fitting. Her breath reeked of semen as she begged, "Take me, Sari. Fill me with your seed. I need to know your cum is on top of theirs."

I grasped the sides of her torso and lifted her with newfound strength. Standing straight, I carried her to the center of the carpet and laid her on her back. I tucked a couch pillow under her head and wrapped my elbows beneath her calves. She giggled, pushing out a ribbon of man-seed from her undulating pink crevice. I swathed it with the head of my shaft, plunging it back into her as I parted her sopping clench.

"You'll write about this someday," she chimed.

"Nah," I replied. "I'll write love stories."

"This is a love story," she tendered, spreading wider.

"I guess it is," I whispered, kissing her forehead as I slid along her sperm-coated walls and into the depths beneath her navel.

I had no intention of taking her out of the carnal fray for any long, drawn out event. We had come to terms. I wanted to add my seed to the concoction simmering inside her. Sam was waiting his turn with her, and I wasn't done with Angela. But I wanted Hailey to know we shared something different. I couldn't quite bring myself to kiss her lips while they still shined with semen, but she deserved to hear me profess my love for her.

As the voltage of orgasmic bliss twanged through my length, I leaned onto my elbows, pressing our bodies together, but being careful not to crush her. Nestling my chin into the nape of her neck, I whispered, "I love you, Hailey."

"I know you do," she whispered. "I love you too. You are my alpha. Plant your will in me."

For all the sex-play—all the wanton, tawdry escapades of the evening and all the future promised, my beloved Hailey and I had unfinished business. I wrapped my hands behind her back, surrounding her in a blanket of manliness as I pressed my loins against the warmth of her inner thighs. Gazing into each other's eyes, we each took in a deep breath.

With Angela squealing in the background and pheromones heavy in the air, I poured my delight into her living garden in torrents of viscous warmth. Over and over, my shaft heaved the superiority of my intent into her divine chamber. She cried out as I surpassed my earlier offering and continued my loving deluge. Finally, almost thankfully, my heaving head quieted its glorious assault on the precious garden of my goddess.

"That some new trick you learned?" she asked in a playful tone. "Should I expect a quart from you next time?"

"It's like you said," I whispered. "I'm your alpha."

For the next fifteen minutes, Hailey lay snuggled up to my side as we watched Angela do her level best to keep three men busy. "So you know," she chimed, rubbing my belly, "bringing Vahl was sweet of you. Bringing two of his friends was..."

"Over the top?"

"For future reference. I'm lucky I brought backup."

"Understood," I agreed, kissing her forehead.

Angela spread her legs and giggled as Hailey shooed Sam aside and dug into her saucy slit.

Sam took it in stride, kneeling behind Hailey and breaking into rhythm. Worn, weary and spent beyond the ability to produce semen, I watched as one by one, men a decade younger than me petered out and quit. To our collective surprise, Hailey and Angela carried on for another ten minutes, squealing and rolling across the carpet in sixty-nine position.

****

A few days later, as I clunked my tool box into the back of the truck, the pretty brown-haired woman of the house offered, "Are you guys in a big hurry to get back to work?"

"I have a customer out of fuel down on the north shore," I replied, patting Vahl's back. "But your lines are a bit outdated. I can leave Vahl here to check 'em out. I'll swing by on my way back past."

I drove to the end of the road and parked in the shade. There, I ate my sandwich and flipped through a magazine in no particular hurry. Checking my watch, I started the engine and drove back to pick up Vahl.

He made me wait a good ten minutes before he stammered out the door, still tightening his belt. Climbing into the passenger side, he noted, "So, you're really going to keep that promise you made to your wife."

"Seems like a promise that works in my favor," I replied.

"Ya fer sure," he quipped, handing me a note. "Ms. Brown asked why you didn't stay, so I told her. She said it was sweet of you."

"So what's this?" I asked.

"That's her number...and a note to your wife, inviting the two of you over."

"You want us to call you when we go?"

"Sure," he replied. "I'll tell Sam and—"

"Let's not go over the top," I proposed, putting the truck in gear.

12