Val - The Game Begins Ch. 03 - GOTM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed Lana starting to quiver, her perky butt shaking in the air as I was certain she had almost lost her battle to resist the tendrils' arousal. Yet exhausted and gagged as I was I didn't see any way to take advantage of the situation. I was reduced to slow, sensuous movements, writhing instead of bucking, having no chance of escaping Lana's fingers that were still inside me.

But Lana seemed mesmerized by my slower movements. Her lips formed a delightful O-shape as she saw my body writhing and arching slowly. She couldn't help kissing the wide open expanse of my tummy as my hips shimmied and writhed. Oh my gosh! Her lips were so soft and sensuous. I wanted them to stay against my skin and kiss me all over. Suddenly she looked up to me, tears in her eyes, and started to spasm.

"Oh Val," Lana breathed out with supreme effort as she lost control over her body, "I'm sorry! I want you so bad it hurts. I can't stop my body wanting you. AGGHHH ... UHHH ... OHHH ... NOO ... VAL ... I'M CUMMING ... OOOO ... AHHH ... MMMM!" Then she was completely overtaken by pleasure coursing through her young body, bucking and moaning even as the tentacles lifted her up and set her down on another of the beds recessed into the floor. She too was sobbing her despair at being unable to make me cum first to save me.

Two-thirds of the time was gone. Keeping her hand over my mouth, Amy had lifted her lips from my breast to watch in fear as Lana succumbed to overwhelming arousal. Amy knew she was left alone now to try to save me, and the thought that she could fail must have been killing her. I saw her looking my body up and down, the wheels turning inside her mind. How could she alone best stimulate me?

It had to be even harder for her than the others, since Amy had always been the shyest among us. That we had loosened her up enough to wear a Princess Leia slave girl outfit to the party had surprised and pleased us. But Amy was sweet and petite, always giving people the benefit of the doubt and being the first among us to blush. Yet she was feisty enough not to let people walk all over her once she realized they were attempting to use her. She was our adorable, little Amy, and we all loved her for her giggles and laughter and compassion and being quick to help anyone - or any animal - in need.

And now she looked at me as being the one in need. In need of a life-saving orgasm, that is. Amy finally pulled her hand away from my mouth, and I started gasping huge breaths into my starved lungs, my chest and stomach rising and falling rapidly in time with my breathing. Amy watched my body react and sighed at the sight of my body splayed out before her helpless and vulnerable. She seemed to more naturally fit the position I was in, since I knew how when we wrestled in our martial arts class and I would pin her, she seemed to blush while her nipples would poke hard against her top.

Now she was being challenged to play against type, to find the tigress within, to make me her sex slave. Could she rise to the challenge and do it? Would she surprise me yet again and have her way with me? I didn't need to wait long to find out.

Amy moved on her knees to step over my left leg, the movement shifting the position of the tentacle deep inside her and making her groan in unwanted arousal. I saw how much she had to struggle to hold back, but she made it between my outspread legs, and I was helpless before her. Then she did probably the best thing she could have ever thought of, instinctively reacting better than I had expected. I knew I was in trouble as I realized her plan.

Adorable Amy stretched out her body on top of mine, the tendrils grasping her boobs with muscular contractions now squished against my own chest, allowing the tendrils to work against both of us at the same time. The phallic tendril within her sex was able to deeply impale her as she did this, but she took it like a trooper and settled down her curvy form on top of me.

I hadn't seen this coming, and now it was my turn to be mesmerized. Amy moved so slowly, like she was stalking me. Then I realized the surprisingly devious part of her plan as she forcefully pressed her loins against mine. The thrusts of the tendril within her love canal would now be felt against my body as well, at least to some extent, my love button being so aroused that it would be especially vulnerable. Amy had figured out a way to use the tentacles against both of us at the same time, and it was ingenious.

"Amy, you minx!" I blurted out, unable to hide my pride at her resourcefulness. "Oh my gosh! Your body feels so good against mine. MMMM!" It took me a moment, but I finally heard myself. NOO! Amy was arousing me more than ever before by allowing me to feel her breasts on top of mine, her tummy against mine, her womanhood near mine, and her face right before mine as she licked her lips. How in the world could I resist her, naked and vulnerable as I was? She could definitely make me cum like this, and then I would lose any chance to save my friends from a night full of multiple forced orgasms against their wills.

"Val," Amy finally spoke, "I've always felt things for you, from the first moment I ever laid eyes on you. I love wrestling with you in the dojo, or being playfully ticklish with you on the couch while watching TV or playing video games." Her fingers ran through my hair and it felt wonderful. Her warm breath was breathed against my lips as she continued to speak quietly, sincerely. Either she was in "true confession" mode or she was a better actress than I ever suspected. "You're so hot, Val, and you know it, but you don't let it go to your head. I love how you treat me so nice when I'm nowhere in your league."

My eyes went wide, and I objected, "Amy, don't say that! You are my bestie. We aren't competing in different leagues against each other; we are in the same league, on the same team. I would pick you for my partner anytime, to be on my team and in my corner. You just don't realize how hot you are too!"

Amy smiled and began to caress my cheek ever so gently with her one, free hand as the precious seconds ticked away. Then she was wiggling her body against mine, and with her weight on top of my restrained and tired form, I had no hope of escaping. Her movements were so sensuous, like a snake writhing and rippling on top of me. With her face so close to mine, she took up all of my field of vision unless I purposely looked away. She was preoccupying all my senses and she knew it. I bit my lip and had to look away.

Then I felt her slender fingers grip my chin firmly and force my gaze back to meet hers. Oh my gosh! Feeling her be forceful with me while I could not resist turned me on so much! She was gazing lovingly into my eyes. I had assumed this was a game of lust, but Amy saw deeper. She was playing the even more erotic trump card of love, and I was powerless against her because I felt it too.

"Val," Amy whispered, and in the room, you could hear a pin drop as the cultists had fallen silent so they could hear us interact. Only our voices, the quiet sobs and sniffles of Kim and Lana as their attention became focused on us, and the wet thrusts of the tendril buried deep in Amy's love tunnel could be heard. "Val, my dearest, dearest friend, I've wanted you for so long, and now, I have you. You are mine!"

Then Amy forced her luscious lips against mine and held my chin with her hand as I initially attempted to pull away, still fighting to save my friends. But Amy remained in control and followed my every move, gradually becoming more and more forceful. I simply couldn't escape her kiss, and heaven help me, even though I wanted with all my heart to save her, she was winning and making it almost impossible to not return her kiss. Her lips pressed against mine harder and harder, finally forcing mine apart.

Her tongue flicked out, teasing, tentative. Amy was still new at this, but she was a natural. Then she pulled away just as she felt me start to return the kiss, kissed my cheek passionately, and then my neck. I lay panting, wanting her lips back against mine, but I was kept helpless by the tentacles. Amy was having her way with me and leaving me wanting more. It was the perfect strategy to push me toward the edge of an orgasm that I knew I would not be able to hold off.

Amy writhed more and more against me. Feeling so helpless as she teased me was heightening my arousal. As she kissed up and down my neck and my cheeks but always denied my lips, so close and yet so far from the kiss I began to desperately desire, Amy worked me over like a boss. Her hand slid down to my breasts, cupping and caressing, pinching my nipples ever so gently yet insistently.

"OHHH ... UHH ... AGHH ... Amy, stop, it's too much!" I begged. "I can't resist. I want to save you. Please stop! Don't make me cum, I beg you. Let me be the one. There is no need for the three of you to suffer when I can pay the price. OOOO ... NOO ... Amy, I'm losing it. Don't make me know I failed to save you after I led you all into this mess!"

"SHHH," Amy whispered and put her finger over my lips. I involuntarily kissed her finger, still wanting her lips against mine, but settling for her digit. She smiled, "Val, I've got you now. You just needed to know I was in control. I see that now. I am in control of your body now, Val. I can do anything I want. You're mine, and I love it." She paused as I panted with desire. "I love YOU!"

Then her lips were against mine finally, just as I had been hungering for. Her hand shot down to my womanhood, fingers parting my nether lips and shoving inside as her thumb rubbed my love button. I was hers now, to take and use for her pleasure. She had won; I had lost. My arousal spiraled out of control as she kissed and kissed and kissed. My whole body was on fire and going up in smoke, no hope of putting out the flames anymore. My little, adorable Amy, had conquered me!

She pulled her lips away for a moment because she just had to say it again, "Val, I love you!" And in that moment of hearing my dream come true, as my orgasm was about to happen, I found the "secret weapon" that would bring down my captor together with me: "Amy, I love YOU!"

Tears were brimming over both our eyes as we pressed our lips together again and refused to end our kiss even as we both simultaneously orgasmed hard within our most sacred inner depths. There was no discernable difference in timing; our climax was mad with mutual assured delight! Our cries filled the air as many of the frat boy/cultists around us shot their loads in sympathy with the erotic scene playing out before them.

"AGGHH ... AHHH ... OHHH ... UHH ... UHNN ... OOO ... MMMMM!" We exulted in our shared ecstasy, reveled as our bodies rocked with pure, erotic bliss fueled by passionate love. We were one, together in orgasm, together in explosive arousal that went on and on and on.

Lana and Kim looked at each other with tears and smiles. They had always been a bit closer, just as I had been with Amy, and I think their glances toward one another meant they knew that such a scene of passion was in store for them as well, once we got out of this. The cultists were howling and cheering, clapping for us and leering at us. We let them watch, not caring. This moment was for us, and whatever the eventual consequences, we were completely lost in each other.

Slowly our bodies calmed, the spasms became slight tremors as the aftershocks continued to pulse within our loins. Amy instinctively stayed on top of me, snuggling against me, as we comforted each other merely by touching our naked bodies together. We cooed and purred and nuzzled, oblivious to our surroundings.

Finally Lance once again did his slow, disdainful claps that eventually pulled everyone's attention to him. "Well done, my two, little love birds," he commended us, "That was a better ending just before time expired than I could have ever hoped for. Bravo!"

Amy and I glared at him as he continued, "Too bad for you all that both conditions of defeat were met within the time limit. Val orgasmed, so her friends will be taken. And her friends all orgasmed to disqualify themselves, leaving Val to be taken as well. Such a sad result from such a happy ending!"

"What?" I exclaimed, "You can't say that. Amy orgasmed, so I saved them. Take me!"

"No way, Val," Amy challenged, "I took you over the edge fair and square. I saved you!" She shifted her gaze to Lance, "You can't take Val, you bastard!"

Lance was clearly pleased at this turn of events, saying, "I love how feisty you both are! It is true that Amy, Lana, and Kim will not be taken to be with the Lord of Lust this night, but other than that, Val orgasmed, so you three will be entertained all night long right next to Val, who will also be pleasured because all three of you were disqualified by orgasming. Sorry, but those are the rules of the game!"

The crowd cheered, knowing what this meant. They watched as Amy was lifted off my body by the tentacles, my gaze following her longingly as I felt the frustration of being parted from her so soon. She was lowered on a fourth recessed bed in the floor right next to mine. We were lined up, from the left as Kim, Lana, myself, and Amy. The cultists began lining up at the foot of our beds, as if they knew the drill and how to divide up alphabetically or some other way. A few of them mentioned liking a certain hair color or body part and they agreed to switch places in line until everyone was set to take the woman they felt most attracted to. There were about three dozen of them, so that meant an initial line up of about nine men per bed. The laptops were spread out and re-plugged in so that they were above the head of each bed, the tentacles serving to restrain us instead of more traditional bondage.

I saw that the tendrils had remained inside Kim, Lana, and Amy even now. Lance seemed to catch me looking at each girl in turn and surmised my concern. "Val, are you noticing that despite the lines at the feet of your friends' beds, the tentacles are still thrusting into them? Don't you remember that I told you only that the tentacles would not take your friends until you orgasmed? Well, you orgasmed, so now the Lord of Lust wants to taste and initiate the rest of your little band of besties. We don't want to play favorites, you know, though you will always be The First."

Amy looked over to me with sudden realization, "Val, when I unlocked your door and found you getting dressed, was that because the tentacles took you while you played the game?"

I bit my lip and looked to her with sadness, giving a little nod, "Oh Amy, I didn't know how to tell you, and I didn't want to scare you. I'm okay. This "Lord of Lust" really gets off on giving pleasure, not pain. I'm not saying I enjoyed it, at least not willingly, but at least I survived it. We can get through this together!"

"Oh Val," Amy looked at me with compassion, "I am so sorry! I had no idea. I thought maybe somebody came on to you too strong or tried to force himself on you, but I didn't know that these horrible 'things' had taken you. Oh Val, you were all alone and a prisoner of these abominations? How horrible! At least all of us together won't be alone now. I'm so sorry you went through that!"

I looked at Amy with love. She was always so sensitive to other people's feelings. "Amy," I began, "Thank you! It was a nightmare, but now I've got you, all of you, and we aren't alone anymore. We will get through this together!"

Lance rolled his eyes and declared, "Is the soap opera moment over yet?" We all stared daggers into him as he continued, "Yes? Fine. As I was saying, Kim, Lana, and Amy will begin the night's festivities by now enjoying the company of the Lord of Lust, complete with hearing his voice for the first time. As for you, Val the First, I told you that I would make love to you, and all your hate can't stop me. I am going to have you and enjoy you. Now don't you worry, the Lord of Lust has taught us well, and he has given me a special gift to share with you that is sure to fan the flames of Lust within you."

Just then the cultist who had been sent to summon the priestesses of Lust returned leading into the room four beautiful, young women also wearing robes. Lance glanced over to them and gestured for them to enter and come closer, while saying, "Sisters! Welcome! You are just in time to join the festivities. We are honored so many of you could attend. I do hope you brought your sacred toys."

The lead priestess, a raven-haired beauty, replied, "Thank you, Brother! We would not have missed this for the world. The rest of us remained behind to finish the initiation ceremony. The Lord of Lust has blessed us tonight by increasing our numbers to roughly equal your own membership. And we have indeed brought the instruments of blessed bliss."

"Very good!" Lance enthused, "That is all excellent news." He turned to the assembled lines of frat boys and directed them all to take a step back. "Make way, Brothers! Let our honored guests have the first place. The least we can do is allow them to be among the first to play with our new toys." The lines made room for one sister to take the head of each line, with the lead priestess choosing to stand at the head of my line.

"We are NOT your toys," I bellowed, "And we never will be. We don't belong to you! You won't get away with this!"

Lance smirked and responded, "I stand corrected. You are the property of the Lord of Lust. You are HIS new toys. And we most assuredly WILL get away with this. Witness your friends already beginning to know the voice and the touch of Lust."

I glanced to my sides and saw my friends being taken by the tendrils swarming over their bodies, just as I was in my dungeon game room. I watched as they each seemed to experience a moment of hearing something and looking all around but seeing no one.

"It's the Lord of Lust," I explained, "Don't listen to his lies. He will try to tease and taunt you, gloat over you, but don't let him get to you!"

Lance walked around and stood at my feet, leering at my helpless nude form. "We must give your body some other sounds to make besides your incessant whining. Val R.R. McJames, behold Lustbringer unsheathed!" He suddenly threw off his robes and stood naked before me. I couldn't help noticing his muscular physique and extremely impressive manhood, already growing stiff. He simply stroked along its length and it quickly engorged to full erection, then with a quick motion, he stroked all the way up his shaft and released. His rod burst into flames.

I stared in open-eyed amazement as Lance grinned down at me, then he dropped to his knees between my outstretched legs. "Val," he began, "I have been waiting for this moment ever since I first laid eyes on you in your sexy costume, a wild jungle girl who needed to be tamed. I will penetrate you with the flames of pure, unbridled Lust. Your body was meant to receive me, to sheath Lustbringer in your depths. Receive my gift now!"

THE END

NOTE: This is the end of Part 3 of a four-part story. Please see "Val - The Game Begins 4 of 4 - GOTM" for the continuation of the story.

12