Valentina: The Aftermath

Story Info
The next morning.
1.8k words
4.62
78.3k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers

This a very different piece for me to write. I wrote it on a whim for a friend and finally got finished what I started a while ago. All feedback is welcome.

The Aftermath

Lisa slipped off the bed where Alex was snoring softly. She couldn't believe that she had just slept with her own cousin. Guilt should be at the front of her feelings but her traitorous body, just wanted to know when she could have him again.

Walking into the kitchen, she opened the fridge and was surprised to see some real food in it. Where had her cousin vanished to and who was this man in his place. Before he had moved he had eaten more at her apartment than his own because he never got to the store and his cupboards were bare. She nearly jumped out of her skin, when she felt Alex's arms wrap around her waist.

"Morning," he growled as he nuzzled his cheek against the top of her head. "Damn you smell good, Valentina, even after a night of debauchery."

"Alex, I thought you were sleeping," she said softly enjoying the warmth of him behind her.

"Nope felt you leave our bed. Trying to sneak away from me?" he asked her before spinning her around to face him. "Look at me, Lisa." he said softly.

Looking up at him, she smiled softly. Sleep became him. Even with his dark hair tousled and a five o'clock shadow he looked yummy enough to eat.

"You know that this changes everything, right," he informed her softly.

"Alex, I..." she started, confused on what to say to him. She had never been good at the morning after's, and even with him being her cousin, she still found it discomforting.

"Where's my Valentina at?" he whispered against her lips. "She wouldn't back down from me. She'd give me hell and then some. So where is she? I want her back," He finished backing her up against the counter. Slipping his hands between the folds of robe she had on, he explored the curves that he had become acquainted with the previous night.

"What!" she gasped as he toyed with one of her nipples. She shivered when he pulled the sash out of her robe. He smiled wickedly, as he pulled her arms above and held her wrists in one hand.

"Let me see if I can find her,"he growled as he looped her wrists with the soft sash of her robe. Pulling the loop tight, he looped the other end of it over the handle on the cabinet above her head.

"What are you doing?" she whispered as heat pooled in her stomach.

"Remember what I promised?" he growled against her ear as he tightened the sash until she was standing on her tip-toes. He sighed with pleasure as he stepped back and slowly parted her robe to reveal her lush curves. "Damn, Lisa you look good enough to eat." He growled as he ran a finger over her breast and then down her stomach.

Stepping over to the fridge, he pulled open the freezer door. Rummaging around he finally found what he was looking for. Keeping it out of her sight, he returned to her side.

"Close your eyes, Valentina," he ordered before kissing her eyelids shut. "Now keep them that way."

"What if I don't want to?" she protested.

"Too bad," he stated as he pulled the sash out of his robe. "Guess I'll just have to help you along." He said as he drew the soft cotton sash across her eyes and tied it tight enough that she wouldn't dislodge it when she started thrashing around. And thrash she would, he vowed to himself. The little wench had this coming. Last night he had made love to Lisa. This morning he was going fuck Valentina eight ways from straight. The little minx deserved it.

"Alex..." she warned. Lisa had never felt so excited in her life. This was a new side that she was seeing of him. Well, not seeing but feeling, she amended. She waited with her breath bated and tried to figure out what he was doing.

"Patience, Valentina. I want you to stay absolutely still. The moment you start squirming, I'll stop and we'll start all over again," he warned as he lightly bit the rounded flesh of her shoulder. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," she gasped as the desire flared even higher in her stomach only to pool in her loins.

"Good. Now, tell me how this feels," he ordered as he sank to his knees, and peeled the petals of her sex open before running his tongue over her moist flesh.

"Oh my god," Lisa gasped as she fought to stay still.

"Hmmm..." he murmured as he ran us tongue up and over her hard clit. He smiled to himself as she arched against his tongue. Lifting his head, he stared up at her. "Tsk-tsk, I thought I told you to hold still. Guess I'm going to have to give you some incentive," he whispered before lifting one and then other leg to drape over his shoulders. "Ahh, that's better," he whispered as he took in the view of her moist sex, inches from his mouth.

Lisa groaned as she struggled to stay balanced. Between her arms being tethered above her head to her legs over his shoulders, she felt like she was being stretched on a rack. She tensed up as she felt his wicked tongue return to her hard clit. Damn, where had he learned that, she thought as he lightly tapped it with the end of his tongue. With one hand he was holding her open, while the other was cradling her ass to keep her right where he wanted her. She moaned loudly as he continued to use his tongue and fingers to tease her mercilessly. Every time Lisa thought he would let her come, he moved away from that vital spot.

"Alex!" she shrieked as he once again stopped just before she could come.

"Yes?" he asked as he pulled back to look at her wet pussy.

"Please..." she begged.

"Damn, you're wet," he growled ignoring her pleas for release. "I think you might just be wet enough to try it now," he observed before leaning forward to lick her again.

"Wet enough for what?" she wailed.

"Hmm...for this," he muttered as he placed the cold tip of the glass dildo, that he had taken out of the freezer earlier, against her opening. He leaned down attacked her clit with his tongue at the same time, he slowly buried the cold glass in her hot depths.

"Yes!!!" she screamed as she came all over the glass dildo.

"That's it baby," he whispered as he lifted his head and started thrusting the dildo in and out of her convulsing folds.

"Alex," she sobbed as she continued to come.

"Damn, you're beautiful," he whispered before pulling the dildo out of her wet pussy. "God, I hope you're ready for the real thing," he growled. Surging to his feet, he took her legs up with him as he rose. As he straightened he let them slid down his shoulders, catching them in the crook of his arms, he held them there as he slowly pushed into her with his aching erection. Groaning he sank himself to the hilt in his cousin. Damn, he thought, she's already coming all over me.

Lisa gasped as her orgasm returned even stronger and she exploded all over him. She didn't know if it was the naughtiness of fucking her cousin or the fact that they could get caught by fucking in his kitchen did it for her.

"That's it," he growled. "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before." Pulling back, he slammed back into her. He growled in approval as she gasped and jerked in his arms. He smiled as he gazed at the picture she made, her arms bound above her head, blindfolded and taking every inch of him, all the while begging for more. An evil idea came over him. Dare he? Reaching over to the dildo that he just pulled out of her. It was still wet with her juices. Using one arm to hold her, he slowly pressed the head of it against her anal opening.

"Alex?" she questioned breathlessly. She had anal sex a couple of times in the past but what he was tempting was something that she had never attempted before.

"Relax, sweetheart," he coaxed. "I guarantee that you'll like this," he promised as he slowly worked the head of the dildo into her. Staying still, he slowly buried it in her. She gasped, moaned and wiggled her way through a gut wrenching orgasm.

"OH MY GOD..."she screamed when he began to move against her, still keeping the dildo inserted in her ass.

"Yeah," he panted as he slapped his hips against hers harder and harder. Inside he could feel the dildo through the thin membrane and it was pushing him right up to the point of no return. Leaning down he latched onto her shoulder as he fucked her fast and furious.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed as another orgasm gripped her. "Come in me, Alex."

"You want me to fill you full?" he grated as he skated on the edge of orgasm.

"Yes, yes!" she pleaded.

" You want your cousin to fill you full, you naughty little girl?" he asked between gritted teeth.

"Yes, NOW, damn it," she cried as his continued thrusting forcing her orgasm to go on and on.

"Promise me, that you'll let me fuck you any time I want," he ordered sternly, slowly pulling the dildo out until just the head was still in her ass.

"Anything," she promised as she arched up into him. He growled and shoved it back into her.

"I want to hear the words!" he demanded moving against her still.

"Yes, you can fuck me anytime," she panted/ "Come in me now," she pleaded, her voice hoarse from screaming with pleasure.

"Okay baby," he hissed as he felt his balls tighten and prepared to unload a huge load of sperm into his writhing cousin.

"Yes," she gasped as she felt the first spurt of seed hit her womb. She tensed as another orgasm gripped her and milked the rest of his orgasm out of him.

After it was over, Alex and Lisa stood in the kitchen on trembling legs, trying to catch their breaths. Reaching up he untied her arms. Immediately she reached up to take her blindfold off. Grasping her wrists gently he stopped her.

"Lisa, sweetheart, I love you. Don't be angry with me," he pleaded.

Slipping one of her hands out of his grasp, she yanked the tie off her eyes.

"I'm not," she assured him with a smile. "But just remember Alex, turnabout is fair play. And I don't get mad," she paused, and gave him a saucy look. "I get even," she finished before pulling his head down to give him a tongue thrusting kiss.

dragontatto
dragontatto
1,216 Followers