Valentine's Day Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh...Oh," said David.

"Yeah...Uh, Oh. He felt like we could save money if only one of us went to school and then the other could go back after. I got a job and helped him pay for the rest of his school and when he graduated..."

She stopped for a moment, and David thought for a second she was going to cry, but she pushed on, "I came home on Valentine's Day expecting a nice night on the town with my husband only to find him packing his suitcases. I asked him where he was going like I thought there had been a family emergency or something, but it turned out there wasn't one. He was leaving me. Son of a bitch got me to help him pay for school, and now he was out the door. Happy Valentine's Day to me..."

"Laura..."

"You don't have to pity me, David. I'm all good. I finished my schooling and got my degree, and I'm all good."

"Laura..."

"I'm all good," she repeated, but her voice caught this time.

"Laura...It's o.k."

"I'm all good..."

The tears started to fall then running down her cheeks leaving long wet trails behind. David didn't even think he moved next to her pulling her head to his chest and holding her while she sobbed in his arms. They sat like that for sometime until Laura eventually cried herself out. Her head came up, and she tried to smile rubbing at her red, blood-shot eyes.

"My Dad always told me, 'Don't cry, Laura, you don't have the coloring for it.' I guess I look pretty scary right now."

"I don't think you look scary at all not one little bit," whispered David.

Laura started to reply and failed because David kissed her first.

His lips covered hers tasting the salty remnant of her raw emotions still lingering on the soft pink flesh. He slipped a hand up to gently cradle the side of her head running his thumb across one wet cheek. The kiss lingered, and Laura belatedly joined in rubbing her lips back against his returning the touch. They parted and sat inches apart with Laura's eyes wide with surprise.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"I wanted to. Did I need a reason?"

"I don't remember the last time I got a kiss on Valentine's Day."

"Would you like another one?"

She nodded her eyes gleaming in the firelight. David thought he had never seen a woman look so vulnerable and beautiful in all his life. They came together again, this time without the element of surprise. Their mouths pressed together lips sliding freely enjoying the softness, the wet warmth. Laura sighed moving her arms up to encircle David's neck. The heat between them started to grow. Their movements became more animated. The kissing more intense as David tentatively poked his tongue forward and Laura gratefully accepted it. His tongue slid across hers sending a shiver up her back, and she returned the overture pushing her own into his mouth.

David rubbed at her back feeling the cloth between them. He suddenly wanted that t-shirt out of his way, and he grasped at the bottom of it lifting. His heart was racing fiercely in his chest like the thundering wings of some mythical bird of prey. Laura didn't resist his effort, and her shirt slipped upward as she raised her arms letting it pass over her head.

They were kissing again even as he wrestled with the hooks on the lacy, black bra she wore underneath her shirt. The strap was a wide multi-hook number commiserate with the sheer size of the mountains it was forced to contain. It seemed as if he would never get to the bottom but at last the final hook was free, and the two halves fell away. He reached up to push the straps on her shoulders down leaning back at the same time. Laura was looking at him nervously as if anticipating some looming disappointment on his part. She needn't have worried.

The bra dropped to the floor and Laura's enormous round breasts spilled free onto her chest. David couldn't speak he was so overwhelmed by the sight in front of him. Laura Spencer might have a lot of things to be criticized for, but the beauty of her breasts would never be numbered among them. They were too large to sit firm, but they didn't sag nearly as much as the size of her bra had led him to believe. He smiled, and she returned it happy to see the glint of lust in his eyes. His hands cupped the expansive flesh in front of him, and he lifted them enjoying the weight as well as the silky softness. Her areolas were a deep, rose red color and wide, more significant than silver dollars with thick nipples that swelled even larger as he looked at them.

David groaned in the back of his throat and leaned down to kiss the top of one enjoying the smoothness of her creamy, flawless skin. He let his tongue roll downward across the curve of it, and on toward the even softer skin at the center. His tongue ran wetly around the bumpy outline of her areola before he sucked her stiff nipple between his teeth.

"Oh! Sweet Lord! David! You...have no idea...how long it's been..." moaned Laura.

He held her nipple tight then sucked it roughly up against the roof of his mouth. Laura cried out grabbing at the back of his head. Her quiet moans grew in volume and intensity as David licked and sucked each of her vast mounds making the skin gleam in the light of the fire. She pulled his mouth back to hers kissing him with a hunger she hadn't felt for a man in longer than she could recall.

The couch creaked a bit when they fell against it. David broke free of her passionate kisses working his way back down her body to the snap on her jeans. He parted the denim material sliding her zipper down and watching with bright, fevered eyes while she lifted her hips for him to slide her pants off. The panties she wore matched her bra, and even in the firelight, he could see the growing wet spot that marked the hidden position of her vagina. The elastic edges gave him a moments trouble, but he quickly maneuvered his fingers inside and started to roll them down while Laura squirmed on the couch.

Her pussy wasn't shaved which seemed so common amongst women these days. The dark hair was thick and curly on top of her Venus mound with little wisps running down the sides of her labia.

"I'm sorry..." she said shyly.

"For what?" he asked honestly puzzled.

"I know that guys like a girl to be...um...hair free down there..."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of, Laura. I like you just the way you are..." he said, and as if to prove his point he spread her long legs wide and buried his face in her wet, hairy pussy.

"Fuck! Oh! God! David! Shit! I forgot...it felt this good! AHH! GOD, YES!" cried Laura arching her back and grabbing her fat tits in her hands to squeeze, and tease her nipples.

His tongue felt like it was everywhere at once licking and touching sensitive parts that she had forgotten existed. Her cries grew more frantic and desperate. Laura had been embarrassed at first at her inability to control the sounds that poured out of her, but now she was so aroused she no longer cared. One hand gripped at David's head pressing his mouth tighter to her stiff clitoris while the other pinched hard on one thick nipple. The fluttery feeling in her stomach seemed to be spreading everywhere through her body. A tingling started at the top of her vaginal hood making her squirm even more caught in the throes of an imminent explosion of pleasure she couldn't stop.

"Oh...My...GOD! DAVIDDDDDDDDD!" screamed Laura.

The orgasm that ripped through her made every muscle in her body snap taunt as if an electric shock had hit her. The walls of her pussy contracted over and over ripples of pleasure rolling across her stomach and up through her tits growing in power as she pulled hard on her nipples. It seemed like forever before it subsided leaving her panting as if she had just run a marathon. David's head appeared from between her legs his face covered in her slick juice. She wanted to say something though words of gratitude seemed wholly inadequate at this moment, but her voice refused to work.

The lack of affirmation didn't seem to affect David's attitude at all. He stood up, and Laura looked on as he removed his shirt showing off an impressively well-muscled chest before he added to the growing pile of clothes on the floor by tossing his pants on top. The bulge between his legs was evident, and it inspired Laura to rise from her position on the couch.

David groaned a little when she ran the palm of her hand across the large shape of his penis under the silk. She squeezed the thick flesh through the cloth then moved her head forward, and gently nibbled at it.

"Damn!" gasped David.

Laura smiled pushing her hair back out of her face and then pulling his boxers downward she exposed his nearly fully erect penis. The head swung around all swollen with blood looking juicy and inviting. It was an invitation Laura was not going to pass up. She flicked out her tongue licking the salty fluid that ran from the small slit in the tip before she let the whole thing slide past her lips. David shuddered as his cock entered her mouth feeling the warmth of it surrounding his throbbing organ.

"Ah! Shit! Laura..." he moaned softly looking down at the top of her head. If you had told him that morning that before the day was out, he was going to be naked in a log cabin while his boss sucked his dick, he would have thought you had gone insane, and yet that was precisely what was happening. The fireplace wasn't the only thing that started to burn red hot. David closed his eyes trying to focus on holding back the flood of cum that was beginning to push it's way up his cock. It was no easy task because Laura was proving herself to be very talented at oral sex taking his full length into her throat and holding it. Her long nails teased his tight scrotum making him groan.

"Um...David...I...Mmmphhh...Haven't...Taken a man...Mmppphhmm...Like this for a long time...I hope I'm doing it right?" whispered Laura between head bobs.

"Ah! You're...doing it...perfect...ah...UH! Damn! A little too perfect..."

"Is something going to happen down here?" she asked with a devious smile playing on her wet, swollen lips.

"I'm...getting close...but I...uh...think I have somewhere better...I want to put this good stuff."

They fell back onto the mattress as David lifted Laura from her place on the floor. She spread her legs wide, and he settled into the valley in between. The head of his straining prick rubbed at the outside of Laura's dripping wet pussy. They looked deep into each other's eyes both of them feeling the mating urge driving them to join their bodies together.

"Is this o.k.?" asked David.

He thought he saw a bit of fear mixed with the lust in Laura's eyes.

"Yes...I just...it's been a long time."

"I'm not going to hurt you."

Laura wasn't sure if he meant physically now or something more, but she was too turned on by what was happening at the moment to reason about it. She pressed her heels to David's tight ass goosing him forward, and he took the hint. The thick head of his cock spread her lips open sliding into her long neglected love hole. The heat inside her was fantastic sinking into David's cock and making him sigh in contentment. He plunged deeper feeling her pink insides slowly give way until his balls came to rest in the thick nest of her pubic hairs.

"David...Oh, fuck! You are so deep inside me," gasped Laura.

He answered her with a kiss slipping his tongue into her warm mouth. Their bodies moved together in unison while their tongues matched the thrusting of their hips. Laura moaned and dug her nails into the strong muscles of David's back. The sensual feeling of his hard penis probing inside her touching places that hadn't been explored in a long time brought steadily louder cries from her lips. They held tighter to each other movements coming faster with cries of mutual pleasure drowning out the crackling of the fire, and the wet slapping of their bodies.

Laura began to whimper and writhe on the blankets. It was coming again. The distant tingling in her vagina was building quickly to another wave of mind-numbing pleasure. She couldn't help herself as she started to push her hips harder upward driving her cunt onto David's stiff prick. The shaft was impaling her deeply, and she squeezed the muscles of her pussy wanting to feel every inch.

"Uhhhh! God! Daviddddd I'm going to...UH! FUCK! I'm going to cum...again...OHHHHHH! GODDDDDDDDDDD!" screamed Laura.

In the dim light, Laura's face was a thing of beauty her features fixed in an expression of unbridled lust. David felt every ripple and spasm inside her, and it pushed him closer still to his inevitable end. He slammed his hips forward gasping feeling his balls tighten.

"FUCK! Ahh, Lauuraaaa! I can feel you so good! Ah! Shit! So close..."

"Take me from behind, David! I want to feel you pounding me!"

They quickly switched positions in an almost comic fashion their desperation making them clumsy.

Laura's giant tits started to sway back and forth with each thrust as David rammed himself forward making his thighs slap on the full cheeks of Laura's ass. He grunted like a beast the urge to release overwhelming all his senses.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck me, David! FUCK ME! Fuck my pussy! Cum inside me! I want to feel it! CUM INSIDE ME!"

"Laura! LAURA! AHHHHHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEE! CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!" yelled David.

He felt the exquisite release from torture that was the male orgasm. The inside of Laura's trembling pussy received a bounty of epic proportions thick ropes of semen coating her pink flesh. The room seemed to have grown almost sweltering in the time since the two colleagues had come together and sweat ran off David's chest. He dropped onto the mattress next to Laura breathing hard and grinning from ear to ear.

"Holy shit! That was...Amazing..."

When Laura didn't answer, he glanced over to her. She was laying next to him the yellow light dancing off her naked flesh that gleamed faintly with her perspiration. The look on her face was hard to read. There was happiness there indeed, but it was mixed with something else.

"Is everything o.k.? You're not having regrets already are you?"

"No...not really. It was amazing, " she added putting a hand on his chest as it rose and fell.

"I hear a 'But' coming in there somewhere."

"I was thinking how everyone at the office would freak out if they could see us right now. Then that led me to remember that you're my employee and we shouldn't be doing this at all..."

"Don't over think this, Laura. Let's enjoy this moment. We can over analyze it in the morning," said David with a chuckle.

"I don't expect anything from you. I mean if this were a one-night thing it would be o.k. That would probably be for the best anyway. Don't you think?"

"This pretty much is exactly the kind of over thinking I was alluding too," replied David.

"I'm sorry I can't stop my brain. It always wants to examine every situation in minute detail and...What are you doing?"

David had rolled over onto her chest and was gently kissing her breasts.

"I'm trying to help you. I was going to see if I could give your brain something more interesting to worry about."

Laura arched her back and sighed when David sucked her rapidly swelling nipple into his mouth, "Actually, that might just work..."

The following morning Laura woke up with a start shooting into a sitting position. She had been having the weirdest dream about sledding on the back of a giant penguin. The room had cooled down some from the night before, and she shivered a bit trying to get into her pants and sweater after exiting the warmth of the blankets. Still laying on the mattress, covered by the thick comforter, David snored softly.

Laura smiled down at her sleeping companion remembering the pleasure he had given her the night before in vivid detail. Her legs still shook when she tried to walk toward the kitchen, and she caught herself on the frame of the doorway when she nearly stumbled. Once in the kitchen proper, she hunted for something to eat. The cabinets were mostly empty, but she eventually found a box of store-bought snack cakes still in their plastic wraps. They smelled fine when she opened one shoving it in her mouth.

"These things would probably still be good after the next ice age with all the preservatives they have in them," she mumbled to herself tossing the wrapping in a waste receptacle under the sink.

The living room was still quiet when she returned, and she tried to keep the noise down while fetching her purse. The image reflected in her pocket mirror made her regret that she had looked at all. It didn't seem possible that a man as handsome and interesting as David had wanted her and that idea seemed ever more far fetched by the light of day. Running a brush through the tangles of her hair, Laura watched David still sleeping while ruminating on at least a dozen reasons while a relationship between them was a bad idea.

"Relationship? Get it together, Laura. It was one night of sex with a guy who felt sorry for you. Don't make more out it," she thought.

The knock at the door took her so thoroughly by surprise that she stood up too fast spilling her purse all over the floor. David sat bolt right up in bed his hair cocked in the air like the feathers of a rooster.

"Whah the fud!" he said sleepily.

"I can see you're a real morning person," said Laura as she stepped to the door.

The highway patrolman on the porch looked as if he was ready for an Arctic expedition he was so bundled up, but he still managed to remove his hat when Laura opened the door.

"Good morning, Ma'am. I'm going to take a wild guess that it's your car I found having a meeting with a tree up the road a mile."

"Yes, Sir. We're glad to see you."

"I'll just bet you are. It's a good thing I spotted the smoke from your chimney. This is a bad place to be stuck in during the winter."

"Lucky us, I guess."

"Yeah. If you don't mind me saying, you gotta have cow shit for brains trying to drive through these mountains during a winter storm."

"I told her that last night!" shouted David from inside the cabin.

"Next time listen to your husband, Ma'am. It could have saved you a whole peck of trouble."

David appeared in the doorway throwing his arm around Laura's shoulder.

"See, Sweetie. The officer agrees with me," he said with a grin, "What can you do, am I right? Women always got to have their way."

"You are enjoying this way too much," said Laura.

The Highway Patrol got them out and back to Rocklin where much to Laura's chagrin they found that the storm had abated enough to allow flights to resume. The two of them made it to Richfield and were able to convince the textile company to come on board with Rothstein and Son.

The lights at the top of the elevator ticked off the floors one at a time a bell dinging for each as it passed. Laura Spencer pulled her briefcase tighter to her hip while she waited for her level to come up. The trip back home had been quiet for the most part. David had been very nice helping her with her carry on and chatting all the way back about his adventures growing up in Rocklin as a kid. They steered away from talking about the night in the cabin. There had been a couple of moments where she thought about bringing it up, but every time she fought down the urge.

Back home in her bed, she had tossed and turned the previous night unable to sleep. It was great to be home, but surprisingly she found herself missing the feeling of David sleeping next to her his heavy breathing lulling her into a peaceful slumber.

"It was just one night," she kept telling herself, but she knew the truth. She wanted it to be more.

The elevator doors opened, and she walked out making her way toward her office where she sat her briefcase aside and went to get some coffee. Sandy Breuner was standing at the coffee maker having just pressed the button to start things running.