Valentine's Day Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me move my legs between yours now," she said softly, sliding her legs together until they touched mine. I lay heavily on her, moving my legs outside hers and then lifted myself back up again. I started to slide my cock in and out of her, her pussy incredibly tight in this position.

"Oh shit you're tight," I groaned softly, wondering how long I was going to be able to do this before coming.

"God damn you feel so big in me. Elaine is so damn lucky."

I didn't respond as I pushed in and out of her, my body bouncing against her ass, making the whole bed bounce with each stroke. "I hope you're gonna come, because I don't think I can last too long."

"Oh don't worry," she panted. "I am. Oh shit I am. I have been since you started."

"Geez," I grunted as the warmth and tingle spread again, that familiar feeling that forewarned that I couldn't hold back any longer. "Here it comes," I grunted as my body bucked hard, jamming my cock into her and my body against her firm ass. I flopped on top of her, my weight pressing her into the bed as my body jerked and pumped cum into her. I wormed both hands under her, cupping her firm tits and squeezing them in time with my shots of cum lancing into her.

As my climax finally faded to an occasional twitch or jerk, my cock still buried inside her, she rolled us over, letting us lay on our sides. I gently massaged her tits while she pulled her legs up and pushed her ass at me, trying to keep me inside her as long as she could.

"Hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh god yes," she sighed as I softened enough to slip from her pussy.

"I hope this doesn't complicate things between you two."

"Hopefully not as much as it could," she answered, her hand stroking the outside of my thigh.

"How's that?"

She rolled herself half over to look over her shoulder at me. "I'm not seeing anyone right now."

"Yeah. So?"

She smiled at me. "Men. I'm not taking anything."

"Taking anything? I don't get it."

"I mean there isn't much chance. Not at my age. But I'm not playing it safe, if you know what I mean."

"Oh lord," I groaned.

"Like I said. There isn't much chance. I only have a period every few months now. Anyway. Go get in the shower with your wife."

"You leaving or staying?"

"Staying. She plans on us all sleeping together. We're going to make a William sandwich," she said with a giggle.

I pushed out of bed and headed to the bathroom. My wife held back the shower curtain for me to climb in with her, a soapy washcloth in her hand. "Well? Was it good?" she asked as she began to soap my chest, working her way down toward my dick.

"Not bad," I answered.

"As good as me?"

"You know I'm always going to say you're the best. Always have been," I answered as she began to gently wash around my softened cock.

"I know. But I still want to hear it," she said softly, stepping towards me out of the water spray to wrap her arms around me. She rubbed the washcloth up and down my back with one hand while the other played with my butt. Her tits rubbed around my soapy chest as she wiggled against me playfully. "You like this?"

"I do," I agreed, reaching for her ass and cupping both cheeks, pulling her towards me.

"How come you never told me it made you unhappy that I didn't want to be playful in the shower after we had sex?"

"Who said I was unhappy?"

"Tara. She asked me a bunch of questions about how you acted after sex, and what we did and things like that. She's the one that told me that you were unhappy because I didn't want to be playful. Was she right?"

"I think I need to have a talk with this Tara."

"You will, don't worry. I've booked us some couple's sessions. Now answer the question."

"Okay," I answered.

"Okay what? Okay you'll answer or okay you were upset."

"Not upset. But disappointed," I answered her.

"But after we've had sex. Like now. I really don't want more sex. My pussy can't take it like it did when we were twenty."

"Doesn't have to end in more sex. Sometimes just playing around is fun. Kind of opens the door for maybe something later in the day. Something a bit more spontaneous."

She chuckled a soft feminine chuckle. "That's almost exactly what she said you'd say."

"Sounds like she knows guys."

"Seems that way," she said as she tossed the rag aside and pulled us both under the water. "Would you be upset if the three of us sleep together? I don't really want to have to send Donna home this late, not in the snow."

"I don't mind," I answered.

"William. Honest answer. Are you bothered by any of this, or is this what you would expect a fantasy to be like?"

"The thing that bothers me most is how you're going to deal with this. I mean you've pretty much told me that if you caught me putting it someplace else that you'd shoot it off."

"Yeah. I guess I have said that. I didn't expect for that to happen. It did. I guess that's why Tara said if we did something like this it had to be with someone I trusted. Someone that I would know wasn't trying to steal you away. I don't think I knew what she meant until I saw your dick sticking inside her."

"So are you going to be okay with this?"

"I think so," she answered quietly, reaching behind her to turn off the water. "We better dry off and go back out there before she thinks we've abandoned her."

"Somehow I doubt she's going anywhere."

We stepped out and dried each other off before walking hand in hand out into the sleeping area. Donna looked over at us from under the covers. "You two okay?"

"I think so," my wife answered, coaxing me into the bed so that I'd be between the two. She walked around, turning off the lights and then came back and climbed into the bed. I snuggled up against her, wrapping an arm around her and cupping one of her breasts in my hand. I felt Donna slide up against me, her tits pressing into my back and her arm sliding around me to reach down between my wife and me to grab my limp dick.

"You know, Donna. He generally wakes up in the morning with a hardon."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. If it happens to find its way someplace, well, I suppose I won't complain. Since it is just this one time."

"I'll try not to wake you up then," she answered quietly, playing with my suddenly hardening cock. We fell asleep that way, my hand on my wife's breast and Donna's hand wrapped around my firm shaft.

******

I wondered what time it was when I got up to go pee in the middle of the night, working my way from between the two naked bodies on either side of me. I padded to the bathroom and sat on the toilet in the dark to pee.

"Seems like a good idea." I heard Donna say as the bathroom door closed and the light flicked on, blinding me temporarily.

"Donna."

"That's me," she said as she stepped over to me. She reached down between my legs and lifted my cock up before stepping over me and sitting on my lap. She scooted herself towards me until she was over the gap in my legs and over the toilet bowl. She closed her eyes and then started to pee into the toilet, the tinkling water seeming to echo in the small room. I sat and looked at her tits as she peed, my cock starting to harden with the view in front of me. I moved my hands around to her ass and gently stroked her round firm cheeks as much as I could with her sitting the way she was. She reached for some toilet paper and reached down between us to wipe herself, letting the paper fall into the bowl before moving herself closer to me. "You know. It is morning, sorta."

"Uh huh," I agreed as she leaned her chest toward me, one hand sliding behind my neck to guide my face toward one of her breasts, the other sliding down between us to play with my hardening shaft.

"How would you like to let this harden inside me?"

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. I might not get to have sex very often any more, but I know a few tricks," she cooed softly as she lifted herself slightly, reaching under her ass to find and move my partly hard dick towards her pussy. I felt my head rub between her wet lips, and then her fingers force my head up between them and into her tunnel entrance. "There you go. Right there," she whispered, using her fingers to push as much of me up into her as she could. "That's it," she sighed as we both felt my cock hardening more, expanding upward into her depths. "Mmmmmm I like how that feels. You?"

"Uh huh," I whispered before leaning my face towards her chest. I sucked one of her puffy nipples into my mouth, drawing it deep as I teased my tongue over its soft surface, letting it pop back out of my mouth with a soft slurp.

"You can do that as much as you want," she whispered, turning her chest to present me with the other nipple, the first now looking like one hill placed on top of another. I drew her left nipple into my mouth and teased around it as well, drawing a soft pleasurable moan from her lips. "Please don't stop," she whispered, starting to rock her hips on my lap, her motion moving my cock inside her tight confines an inch or so. "Oh please don't stop."

I let her nipple slip from my mouth, opened wide and drew a large portion of her firm breast into my mouth again, teasing around and across her broad puffy nipple. I squeezed her ass and helped pull her along my cock, drawing her up my body slightly as she reached down between us to stroke her own clit.

"That's it. Oh keep doing that. It feels so good," she moaned softly as she rocked herself on me. I switched which tit I was sucking and continued to tease and play with her soft nipple as she ground herself on me. "I want to feel you come in me again. I want to feel how it feels again when you're pumping up into me."

"Probably not this way," I whispered. "Stand up." She pushed off my lap, my cock pulling from her with a wet slurp. I turned her around as I stood up and bent her over, letting her hold the edge of the tub as I aimed my cock at her now exposed pussy. She felt my head spread her lips and moaned softly as I pushed my lubricated cock back into her. I reached around her body, cupping both breasts and squeezing them between my fingers and palm, drawing a gasp of pleasure. I started to stroke into her, my thighs slapping more loudly than I would have preferred, into her bare ass. Though I doubted that silence at that moment was even on her mind as she moaned loudly in pleasure.

"Oh god. Do it. Do it. Ohhhhh keep fucking my pussy. Jesus that feels sooooo fucking good!"

"Uh huh," I grunted as I pounded into her, my own orgasm growing by the moment. "Almost there."

"Do it. Come for me!" she moaned as my balls pulled up and got ready to unload.

"Uh huh," was all I could grunt out as my body jerked, jamming my cock into her pussy and pumping a gush of cum into her. I stood behind her, jerking and twitching for at least half a minute before she pulled off my cock and turned around to sit on the edge of the tub. She leaned towards me, her ass hanging over into the tub as she closed her lips around my softening but still leaking head. I stood there panting as she licked and sucked out cum from my shaft, finally pulling off and standing up. She wrapped her arms around me, pulled her body against mine and gave me a long slow wet kiss.

"Thank you," whispered before letting go of me and turning the light off. She opened the door and carefully led me through the near total darkness of the hotel room back to the bed, coaxing me into bed before she climbed in behind me.

I wondered only for a moment if my wife had slept through it, getting my answer as she rolled over and lay half on top of me, her hand finding my softened cock. "Was it good?"

"Not bad," I whispered.

"Good. My pussy couldn't do it again yet," she said sleepily before giving my cock a squeeze.

******

I heard an alarm go off, guessing that Donna had set one to make sure we were all awake for work. It was still dark in the hotel room, which didn't surprise me. It'susually dark this time of year when we get up.

I looked at my watch and blinked at the light as Donna turned on a light by her side of the bed. My wife had rolled over away from me again in the night and was stretching and stirring.

"Time to wake up sleepy head. I want one more shot before we have to leave."

"Oh. Okay," I answered sleepily, rolling onto my back. She leaned over and quickly closed her lips around my cock, sucking on it and coaxing it to grow harder.

"You know. I'd kind of like some more, but I still feel like I have a rug burn on my pussy. That's what I get for forgoing the lubricant," my wife said, clearly disappointed.

"So? I know how to make you come other ways too," I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, you do don't you?"

"Uh huh," I answered, holding a hand out toward her. She slipped out of bed and then climbed back on, on her hands and knees. I coaxed her over my head, facing the wall. She looked down at me and lowered her pussy and her curly brown bush towards my face.

"Would you like it if I shaved down there?" she whispered as I wrapped my arms around her thighs and used my fingers to spread her lips.

"It'd have to be something you want to do," I answered before pressing my tongue between her wet lips. I stroked up and down her lips, teasing her clit and doing my best to stay away from where I suspected she felt chafed.

"Ohhhhh that feels so nice. Sometimes it's easy to forget how good you are at that."

"Mmm Hmmm," I answered as I licked and teased her pussy, gently working her clit while Donna fed my now hard cock into her pussy. I couldn't see what she was doing, but then I knew anyway from the feel.

"Remember when the girls were little? And we took that vacation to the East coast?" my wife asked breathlessly.

I nodded as best I could. "Uh huh."

"And we went to that beach and didn't realize it was clothing optional until after we were there?" she said, almost moaning it out.

"Uh huh," I agreed between licks up her pussy.

"And we were laying there making out...oh shit...and you dared me to pull your cock out and play with it? Ohhhhhh shit yes."

"Uh huh," I grunted, thinking back to that trip and what happened next, the memory pushing my level of excitement higher with each new thought.

"And I pulled you out and then pulled the crotch of my suit far enough to slide you into my pussy? Ohhhh god that was so fucking hot. I wanted to just ride you like crazy, but I was afraid how it would look, so I tried not to move too fast? Ohhhh shit. OH LOVER!" she cried as her body started to shake and tremble. "Oh fuck yes!"

I continued to lick and flick her clit as she came on top of me, her juices flowing over my chin and down my neck. I pulled my face away to breath and she looked down at me. I could feel Donna riding up and down my shaft, her strokes growing faster and her breathing more ragged.

"I also remember that you couldn't keep going so slow," I said quietly, reaching my hands up to cup and squeeze her tits as she panted through her fading orgasm. "So you ended up sitting on me, bouncing so hard these fantastic tits of yours bounced right out of the top of your suit."

"Oh god they did. Didn't they?"

"Uh huh. And when you came you squirted milk all over me."

"Oh yeah. I remember that. You came sooo fucking hard in me."

"OH SHIT!" Donna cried from behind her, her pussy clenching and spasming around my cock as she came, her bounces now erratic but still moving up and down on me.

"Did you know that there was a guy watching you?" I asked in a groan, my body pushing quickly toward the point of no return.

"The couple next to us? Yeah. I knew. Did you know the woman was fingering her pussy watching you getting fucked?" my wife asked with a grin, causing me to think about the nude woman next to us.

"Uh huh," I grunted as my body jerked hard, trying to push up into Donna. She pushed down on me, holding me to the bed as my body jerked and twitched, pumping what cum was left in me up into her pussy.

"I had to tell Tara of all the times we did things, what sexual encounter made me climax the hardest," my wife whispered.

"And that was it?" I panted.

"Uh huh," she answered as Donna rolled off my now shrinking dick. My wife slid back down my body and then lay on top of me, pressing her tits to my chest. She leaned her face to mine and kissed me softly. "We better get dressed or we'll be late for work," she whispered softly after she broke the wet seductive kiss. She pushed up off of me and then reached to the table next to the bed and picked up the wad of satin. "I dare you to wear these home," she said with a grin, handing me a pair of black satin boxers.

"I can do that," I answered, sliding off the bed.

"No. I don't think you get it. I want you to wear JUST that home."

"As in no pants?"

"As in, nothing but those and your shoes."

"It's a bit cold for that, isn't it?"

"Okay. You can wear your jacket. So how about it? Willing to take the dare?"

"Okay. One condition. You have to wear that red panty and bra home," I said as I stepped into the satin boxers.

"Oh that's easy. My coat covers it all anyway," my wife answered with a knowing smile.

"Uh uh. You have to leave your coat open," I said with a grin.

"I don't know. I mean how many people might be there to see?" my wife said hesitantly.

"No more than were on that beach that day, right?" I responded.

"Come on Elaine. Tara said you needed to do things that seemed outrageous and spontaneous," Donna said from where she was sitting on the bed, still naked.

My wife looked over at Donna and nodded slowly. "You're right. But then I think you should do it with me."

"I don't have that kind of underwear. In fact, I don't have ANY underwear."

"So go naked under your coat. Just leave the front unzipped like I have to!" my wife said. "Bet you'd like to see that, wouldn't you?" she asked, looking over at me.

I looked between my wife and Donna, trying to gauge what was going on between them at the moment. "Yeah. I wouldn't mind seeing that," I agreed, hoping I didn't get myself into trouble.

My wife stepped over to me and reached for the waistband of the satin briefs. "You better be careful, or you might be going home in the buff," she whispered, snapping the waistband of the boxers. "You wouldn't want to be caught making me think you like how she looks better than how I look!"

"Trust me lover. You always have been and always will be my number one choice," I whispered before leaning my face down to hers and kissing her softly. "Come on. Let's head home. Maybe there'll be time for a quick shower before we leave for work."

"Not likely," she said, stepping away from me and picking up the slinky red panties and bra from the floor. "But then maybe I'll wear these to work today. Let you think about THAT all day long!" she grinned as she started putting on the bra.

I stood and watched until she was done and had stepped into the high heels, Donna already having put her coat on and gathered her dress and stuffing it into her purse. Each time she moved I could see the coat swing open and expose her bare pussy, making my cock start to harden a bit in my shorts.

"You do know we're going to make you walk out there with a hardon, right?" Donna asked with a grin while my wife stepped into her heels and reached for her coat.

"You're welcome to try," I answered, wondering just exactly what she'd do to try and accomplish that.

"I think I'll be plenty successful." She grinned as she headed for the door. I pulled my jacket on, leaving me feeling pretty naked below the waist with only socks, shoes, boxers, and a coat. I followed her out of the room with the rest of my clothes and my wife's dress rolled up and tucked under my arm. I looked back to see the coat swish open as my wife walked, exposing her red panties. We walked down the hall and waited at the elevator, Donna swishing her coat open and closed as we stood and waited. When the car arrived she stepped in and pushed the coat off her shoulders, leaving her arms in it, but letting it hang almost completely off her body, leaving her essentially naked in the elevator.