Valerie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. I think I'll look around some on my own."

"Okay. Let us know if you have any more questions."

The girl moved off and Val looked at the other items in this section. The selection of bondage equipment seemed somewhat extensive. There were handcuffs and leather cuffs like Charles had bound her in, though the variety of materials and colors was amazing. Some of the equipment looked highly impractical, especially for someone playing by herself. It hit her then that she had come in to get one thing just to keep the neighbors from hearing her scream at night, and now she was thinking about how much she could bind herself. "Damn! I'm getting wet just thinking about restraining myself. Have I always wanted this kind of sex?" she asked herself.

Some of the items were designed for pain infliction, not restraint. A whole shelf was given over to devices for torturing nipples: clamps, clamps with weights, clamps that were electrically charged, nipple-shaped suction devices. There were others she was not sure how they were supposed to work. There was also a selection of whips, not so varied as the nipple clamps. She found it amusing to find a selection of cock rings. A brief flash of Charles bound, a cock ring tight around his rigid penis, unable to cum entered her mind. Yeah, that would be painful.

She decided to get the ball gag, a couple of cuffs with a leather strap attached, a blindfold and a couple of vibrators, larger than the one she already had. When she brought her purchases up to the counter, she was behind a man that was purchasing a couple of videos and several magazines. The top video was some kind of bondage video, but she could not make out the title without being rude and staring over his shoulder. When he left, and she moved up, she was asked, "Did you find everything you need?

"I think so. Would a video be worth getting? You know, to see how things are done?"

"No…the videos featuring bondage aren't really representative of what most people play like. They're more a fantasy version. You're better off getting one of the better instructional primers by Warren or Gould. Unfortunately, we don't carry them ourselves. You should be able to find them online."

"Thanks. This will be it."

"Do you need any body oils or personal lubricants today?"

"Actually, I think I do. What do you have?"

"These are very popular. I'm partial to the warming KY myself." She brought a couple of jars and tubes from another part of the counter.

"Warming? It actually gets warm when you use it?"

"Oh yes! It can actually get very warm. It's a wonderful feeling. Be careful, though. I used too much once and it got positively hot, enough to hurt a little, though it didn't leave a burn."

"I'll take that. It sounds like an interesting experience."

$87 later, she had her purchase in a bag and was heading back out to her car. As soon as she left the store, she felt a lump in her throat. The man with the bondage video was standing five feet from her. The look in his face was not one that sent out waves of reassurance. "Howdy, pretty girl. It looks like we share a common interest. I've some experience with those toys you got. Would you like me to show you how to use them properly?"

She could not believe how blunt this jerk was. Anger replaced fear and she let sarcasm creep into her voice. "No thanks. I think I'm smart enough to figure them out on my own."

"That's too bad. You don't know what…" His retort was interrupted by the other girl from the store, large and unusually muscular, exiting the door and stepping in front of Valerie brandishing a tazer.

"Duke! This is the last straw. You've been warned before about accosting our customers. Get off the property and if you come back, you'll be arrested for trespass, or worse."

The man, Duke, was cowed by the threat and wandered off muttering about "dyke bitches" under his breath. She turned to Valerie, "I'm sorry that happened. It's not the first time he's tried this sort of stunt. He had a friend who used to work here and got that friend fired with his shenanigans. Did he threaten you?"

"No. I think he was going to back off when I refused him, but I'm glad you were here. Thank you."

"Castle strives to be a place that caters to the sexually adventurous who are looking for a wholesome experience in pleasure. People like Duke give the community a bad name. Rachael said you seemed new to the lifestyle. I hope you won't judge us all by Duke."

"You're part of the BDSM life?"

"Yes, Rachael and I are partners. My name is Giggy, by the way."

Seizing a heaven sent opportunity, Val asked, "Forgive me if I sound a little forward, but is there any chance that I can ask you two questions about all this? I've had one experience and I'm really confused about the whole thing."

"I would love to chat with you. It should be in a public place, since you don't know anything about Rachael or me. I would hate to see a newcomer get into trouble because she started trusting the wrong people. That's what could happen if you trust strangers at a first meeting."

"That's so good of you. When would be a good time for you two?"

"We both have Thursday off, so we could meet anytime then. If you don't mind my asking, what's with the toys if you've only had one experience and are not sure about it?"

Blushing, she admitted, "I was going to try a thing or two on my own. Sort of get an idea of what things could be like."

Giggy laughed out loud. "I thought so. I did the same thing myself. It can be fun, but a partner is always better. Where should we meet Thursday? You should pick."

"Do you know where Luigi's is? They have tables secluded enough we could talk openly without disturbing others."

"Yes, I know the place. 8:00?"

"Perfect. I look forward to talking with you."

Giggy went back inside and Val went to her car. "It sounds like Giggy is the submissive. I would have thought she would be the dominant. Looks like I'll have to be careful about stereotyping." Having had all the excitement she could handle for the night, she went home and fixed herself dinner. She did not feel much like playing after the encounter with Duke, so she watched some TV and went to bed.

*********

The next day at work was as busy as the last. The client needed the TV spot ready by the end of the week. Valerie did not have any concerns about the time, but that was because of the effort she was putting into it (she had always thrown herself into her pursuits, professional or otherwise, with gusto). June was invaluable to that end. Val's secretary was gifted with a memory like a steel trap and near infinite patience for demanding clients. The decisions were Valerie's, but the ability to make them quickly, concisely, and knowledgably was June's. This day ended late, with the location hunt having to take place after dark, given the spot was a night scene. Val did not get home until well after 9:00.

Needing to relax, she thought this would be a good time to try out some of her new toys. Pulling out the bag from where it was stashed in her closet, she looked over her options. She made sure the vibrators had working batteries. She wanted to simulate being under someone else's control, so she figured she should force herself to do something that she normally doesn't like doing. She started by fitting the ball gag into her mouth and cinching the strap snug, without being overly tight. She made a few tentative tries at speaking and found that it was quite effective. The ball was big enough that she could not move her lips or teeth in any useful way. Her tongue had just as much trouble, causing anything she tried to say to come out as, "Mmnph grwth unmf." When she tried to scream, it wasn't loud enough to make it out of her room, let alone her apartment.

Next she tied the straps on the cuffs to the legs of her bed. The cuffs were able to reach about six inches onto the bed itself, but no closer to each other than about three feet or so. Then she fastened the cuffs around her ankles tightly, pulling with her legs to make sure they would not come loose. Sitting back on the bed, she found her legs held open; exposing her pussy and ass to anyone she might imagine was there. Lying back, she found that she could just reach the headboard and grab it with both her hands. "Good. I'll feel like I'm tied spread eagle and helpless," she said out loud.

Taking the new lube, she liberally coated both her new vibrators. The smaller of the two was about eight inches long and an inch thick. This one she inserted into her ass. Even with the lube, it was a tight fit and took some effort and a steady back and forth motion. By the time it was in, the lube was heating up, warming her up from the inside. The second one was huge. Fourteen inches long and two inches thick, it stretched her pussy to the limit. It took very little time for the warmth in her ass to be joined by the same heat in her pussy. She was beginning to sweat from the increased temperature. Her last step was to put on the blindfold, turn on the vibrators, lean back and grab onto the headboard for all she was worth.

She knew from past experience that just putting vibrators in and leaving them there would prolong her orgasm to desperately frustrating lengths of time. In the past, she always caressed and/or fucked herself with them. As her arousal began to build, she vowed that she would not touch them until she had cum, however long that took. Her body responded with a vengeance. She felt goose bumps all over as her whole body experienced cravings for caresses and kisses. Her breasts grew taut and the nipples erect and needy for touch. She wanted to close her legs to increase the stimulation, but the leg restraints held them firmly apart. She could feel pussy juices forming on and dripping off of her pussy. She moaned in pleasure and let her mind wander.

In her imagination, she could see Sally standing over her taunting her for her lust. "Look at you," the make believe woman said. "You're writhing in need and desire. Soon you'll agree to do anything that I say. Where will your morals and haughtiness be then? Slut!" In a distant, still rational corner of her mind, she wondered just who was providing the dialog. After all, Sally wasn't really here. The thought of being treated in such a way turned her on. She found that she craved it and actually looked forward to being forced to service Sally in all those lesbian ways that revolted (?) her. All the while, the vibrators buzzed on relentlessly, driving her slowly to higher states of excitement.

Briefly, she returned to reality with the realization that the warmth in her ass and pussy was now a definite heat. "I may have used too much lube," she thought. Still, she made no move to relieve the problem. She wanted to go the distance and accepted the unpleasant heat as part of her bondage. Her breathing was coming faster and her clit, untouched by the buzzing penises, ached for attention. Her moans became more frenzied and she writhed back and forth on the bed. A sheen of perspiration covered her and was dripping onto the sheets, some mixing with the pussy juices under her bottom. She'd never smelled her own lust so strong during sex before and found it intoxicating.

She had reached the point where, in the past, she had always vigorously fucked herself with her toys and was tempted to do the same now. But in her head, she could hear Charles, "You've done a good job, Sally. Those knots will hold her quite still. Has she agreed to become your slave, too?" In her imagination, she was securely bound and could take no action to bring herself to orgasm. Her excitement was building oh, so slowly. Her nipples and clit were screaming for touch, any touch. She would have agreed to a clamp, just for the stimulation it would give her breasts.

She found herself trying to plead with her imaginary captors. The gag prevented anything coherent from escaping. Her pussy and ass felt like they were burning up, the ass also feeling stretched beyond capacity. Her clit felt like it was about to burst out of its skin with desire. Still, her climax eluded her, her arousal growing more pronounced than she'd ever brought herself to. Any touch on her clit would send her over the edge, but she didn't reach down to do so. She wanted to and even started to let go and reach. But her inner ear heard Sally's voice, "Don't you do that. No orgasm until I say so, unless you want to be punished."

So she writhed and moaned on her bed, prisoner to her own imagination and secret desires. Without the gag, her cries would have been loud enough to summon help against her attackers. With the gag, only her cat heard anything, and it knew better than to interrupt her in the throes of a sexual encounter (the cat never considered that she came home alone).

When it finally hit her, it started in her belly and spread out in waves. She rocked violently on her bed as she cried out (or tried to) in relief. The orgasm was the most intense she had felt outside of Charles' house. In the middle of it, she released her hold and grabbed her tits and rubbed her clit, trying to sate their need for touch. This just sent another orgasm on the heels of the first, before it had finished. Between the still running vibrators and her desperate attacks on her up-to-now ignored clit and tits, she shuddered in yet a third orgasm.

As that third began to subside, she pulled the vibrators out of her pussy and ass, turning them off. She lay back, still blind, gagged and bound at the legs, catching her breath. She gently caressed her tummy and outer breasts, not wanting the pleasurable afterglow to fade too quickly. In the dark, she could imagine Sally and Charles caressing her and kissing her, telling her how proud they were of her for enduring everything.

Recovered, she took the blindfold off and saw herself and the aftermath of such intense pleasure. Her sheets were soaked with a mixture of lube, sweat and cunt juice. Her hair was soaked with perspiration and she could smell the pungent smell of drying sweat and sex. Looking over at her clock, she was shocked to see that she'd been involved with herself for over an hour. She became aware of an ache in her jaw and realized that the gag was still forcing her jaws apart. Removing the gag, she worked her jaw muscles back and forth to get the kinks out.

With it being as late as it was, she debated taking a bath, but decided that her regular morning shower would have to do if she wanted to be worth anything at work. She replaced the soaked sheets putting them in the hamper. Once in bed, she was out within minutes.

********

The next morning, Valerie woke to her body smelling of dried sex and sweat, feeling in desperate need of a shower and some time to think. The shower was the easy part. The thinking was hard. "It happened again. Why am I fantasizing about things that disgust me? I don't want to have sex with Sally, or any other woman. Yet I can't deny that the idea of being forced to seems to turn me on. What's wrong with me?"

Her thoughts continued like this all the way to her office. Once there, she was able to immerse herself in work and keep the increasingly disturbing thoughts at bay. The final preparations for the shoot were made and scheduled for Friday night. While she didn't like that choice, both the production company and the client preferred it, so she would have to work late into the night, possibly all night, if things didn't go smoothly.

Once free of the office, she returned home and changed into something less formal for her dinner with Rachael and Giggy. Given her hang ups about lesbians, she thought it ironic that she was turning to the two ladies for advice on her sex life. She hoped that they didn't try to proposition her. She felt that she could become friends with them so long as that invisible line wasn't crossed (it wasn't the people, it was the acts that bothered her).

She arrived at Luigi's about 15 minutes early and saw no signs of the two. As she looked around, the maitre d' approached and asked, "Welcome to Luigi's. Just one tonight?"

"No, I'm meeting a couple of friends here for dinner. I expect them here shortly. Can we get a booth that's somewhat private?"

Looking at his seating chart, he replied, "Yes, we have one coming available in about five minutes. Will that be okay?"

"Yes, that'll be fine. They may well be here by then."

He moved away and Valerie took a seat in the waiting area. The restaurant was brisk, but not overly busy. Rachael and Giggy entered as the maitre d' appeared to announce that their table was ready.

Rachael was dressed in a mid-length dress, blue in color with a minimal display of cleavage. Giggy was wearing a brown pair of pants with a light yellow blouse that showed somewhat more cleavage. She also had a choker necklace with a small pendant hanging from it as the only jewelry between the two. Rachael smiled and said, "Valerie. I'm so glad you were able to make it. It's not often we get to meet someone who newly shares our interests. I hope we can answer all your questions, though I wouldn't call ourselves experts."

"I hope so, too. I'm so confused about so many things and I'm not even sure what to ask."

They were given menus and told that Henriette would be their waitress. By unspoken agreement, they looked over the menus and were ready to order when Henriette showed up. Once the orders were made, Rachael spoke up again, "So what all do you want to know? We'll try to answer all your questions, though there may be some personal stuff we'll beg off of."

"That's understandable; though I'm sure I'll have an occasional intimate question. Really, I want to know everything, I think, but I'm not sure where to start. I suppose the big one is, why do I feel the way I do?"

Giggy giggled, "It would help to know just what those feelings are. Fear? Strange erotic desires? Lust?"

"All of the above? I don't know how to describe it all. In my one experience, the climaxes were fantastic! Beyond anything I've experienced before. I want those again. I'm frightened of what others will want of me, and even more, of what I'll agree to in order to have them. I mean, I went out and bought a blindfold, leg restraints, and a gag to use on myself. If I could've thought of a way to safely do it, I might have bought arm restraints as well. What's happening to me?"

"I suspect that, somewhere inside of you," Rachael started, "has always been the desire to let someone else take charge and give you what you can't make yourself ask for. It may have stayed under the surface for your entire life, but for a chance encounter with someone who awakened that need and brought it to your conscious attention. I assume that you're straight?"

"Yes. Does it show?"

"No. Most women are though. When you think back on past lovers, are your memories those of being in charge and getting what you want? Or are the most memorable ones of men who took control to some extent and, pardon the expression, ravished you?"

"I've had encounters that fill both descriptions. I enjoyed the ravishings more, much more. Those guys seemed to want to bring me off more than the others."

"That's a clue," Giggy announced with a serious voice, "Even when you were unaware of it, you preferred that your partner be making the big decisions. I don't doubt that there were some who took charge just to get themselves off and leave you hanging. Those guys are only memorable for their insensitivity, are they not?"

"Yeah. There always seem to be a few jerks that you never go out with again. But the ones that stick in my mind, the ones I could fantasize about later, seemed to want to show me a great time, but on their terms. So you're saying I've always wanted to be dominated and preferred guys who would do that, even if in some very simple way?"