Valerie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sally, any movement by your head will tip the platter and drip wax onto Valerie. I will also be whipping your belly. Each of you has the ability to control how much waxing the other receives directly."

He lit both candles and stepped back, letting then build up a little melted wax before he started slapping the crop against Valerie's and Sally's bellies, back and forth. Initially, both were able control themselves, holding their heads still. But the flicks of the crop came in rapid succession, over and over again. The pain from each flick didn't have a chance to fade at all before the next one struck. In spite of her higher pain tolerance, the more precarious position, suspended as she was, caused her to jerk first. Wax tipped out of the candle and dripped onto Sally's pussy from a meager height of six inches. The pain, coming as it did without warning caused her to jerk, spilling wax on Valerie. The hot splashes were more than either could stand without movement and the cascade of jerks and wax spills continued, both crying out as hot wax fell onto sensitive flesh. Drip after drip of wax, off random sides of the platters, dripping onto a random spots of flesh. With the cascade started, Sir Calvin stepped back and let the two women continue the torture of themselves. It wasn't until each had been coated with enough wax to form an insulating barrier, that they were able to regain control and gain respite from the sensations that had assaulted them for the last 30 minutes.

Once they were back in control, Sir Calvin extinguished the candles and released the two submissives from their bondage. Both knelt before him and kissed his feet. Valerie expressed both their sentiments. "Master, thank you for accepting our submission and using us hard. It was a wonderfully intense experience and we hope that we've been pleasing to you in some small way."

"You have both exceeded my expectations. I'm very pleased and will be letting your Master know how well you performed for me. You may rest here until your Master returns to collect you. You may not pleasure yourselves in any way until he gives you permission. Good day, slaves."

"Good night, Master."

Valerie and Sally rested against the table, drained from the extensive play they had experienced this night. They peeled the wax from their bodies, grateful that Master insisted on shaved pussies. It was some 30 minutes before Charles entered the room, followed by the other submissives in his group. Seeing him, they both rushed to their knees and waited for him to speak.

While he spoke to Val and Sally, Steven, Robert, Marcia, Debbie, and Surmi gathered their things in preparation to leave. "Sir Calvin tells me that you were especially pleasing tonight. I'm very proud of you both. Your ceremony and gifts are the talk of the club. Everyone wants to see you one more time. On your feet, you have a slave walk to perform."

They stood and Charles attached leashes to both of them. Leading their naked bodies out into the main room of the club, they were paraded through the club so that all could see them. Many of those they passed called out words of encouragement and good wishes. After making two complete circuits of the floor, they returned to the shower room and cleaned up a second time. They were dressed in their gowns again and taken back home by the limo. As they left, Charles gave them permission to play with one another as they wished on Sunday. Monday, they were to start checking for instructions again.

They checked on Francine before they went to bed, pleased to see her smiling in her sleep, the first smile they had seen on her since the crisis 13 days ago. The two lovers went to sleep in each other's arms, lives rebuilt from adversity and hope looming on the horizon. 36 days ago, Valerie was a pent-up executive looking for a good fuck to relax herself with. That woman was a stranger now, her life totally changed. The straight, vanilla woman who had hidden from love to escape the pain of loss, had found the submissive bisexual inside who could love freely and openly. The future opened before them, a future that was unpredictable, but eagerly anticipated. Valerie and Sally, along with their old and new friends would face that future, no; embrace it with a zest for living that would be unmatched.

The End

Epilogue

Francine would recover after four years of therapy. She would return to the lifestyle of BDSM as both a dominant and a submissive. True to her word, Valerie would be the first person to submit to Francine after her recovery. Francine would also use her skills as a programmer to create an online database of dominants where submissives could learn about those they sought out safely.

Lilly would quit her job at Branford and Gashune after Natalie returned from maternity leave. She did go to school and learn to become a stylist. She opened her own shop and gathered a large specialty cliental among the fetish community as someone who would cater to a fetish's needs with more dignity and grace that Divine's Devils. She and her boyfriend stayed active in the scene, becoming regulars on no pain Wednesdays. Working with Francine, she was instrumental in getting Painmaster banned from Mephisto's by demonstrating that all of his victims were emotionally unable to make safe decisions

Lisa Green would get the therapy she needed and her father would be convicted of numerous counts of child rape and incest. Once healed, she would find a good dominant to submit to. She was also hired by Lilly as a piercing and tattoo specialist.

Charles continued his ways of finding new submissives and training them in safe and sane play. His stable of submissives would be in constant flux as submissives came and went, but Sally and Valerie would remain constants in his house. He would eventually find his own submissive soul mate, Nadine, and take her for his bride. She welcomed the fellow submissives that would enter and leave their house, assisting them in their training. Together, Charles and Nadine would have several children.

Sally would go freelance as a disaster preparation specialist. This freed her to raise the child that she and Valerie would adopt. The house was eventually fitted with a full dungeon, allowing them to take on some of the training duties when Charles' need to raise his family kept him from devoting as much time as he used to. Play dates between the two families frequently coincided with more mature play dates at the other house. They would keep their participation in the lifestyle secret from their child until she discovered the basement when she was 16. That conversation would make a story all its own.

Valerie would spend the rest of her life as Sally's partner in life. While her friendship with June would never be the same, she did ask June to return as her secretary at Delgrasi Publications. Val was not only able to increase the quality of the ads in their magazines, but spearheaded a drive to attract more traditional advertisers as well; animal supply shops discovered that there was a market for things like collars and riding crops among the BDSM crowd, for example, and many companies were helped to see that fetish players bought normal stuff too. She became an outspoken advocate for safety issues in the lifestyle, teaching monthly classes on safe play at Mephisto's.

Thanks to Dani for the wonderful proofreading that this story was long in need of.