Valerie's Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About an hour out of town I suddenly realized that it wasn't. I had Bennie let me out and I hitch hiked back home to try and stop you from doing what you were going to do. Got here too late it seems. Sorry for the interruption buddy" and I turned and left.

+++++++++++++++

FOR THOSE WHO LIKE HAPPY ENDINGS.

"Harvey? Damn it Harvey, get back here."

Curiosity more than anything else is what turned me around and had me walk back to the bedroom.

"Where are you going?"

"Leaving you two alone. I'll come back tomorrow after your guest is gone and pack."

"Why did you come back Harv, to claim what was yours, or just to keep someone else from getting it? Truth time Harvey, not the time to play word games."

How do you answer a question like that with a naked man standing less than a foot away from your naked wife? Valerie saw my hesitation and read it for what it was.

"I meant what I said Harvey. I'm yours and only yours for as long as you want me, but you have to use me. This is an awkward situation for all three of us, but the fact is he hasn't fucked me yet. What's it to be Harv?"

I cleared my throat and said, "I came home to make love to you."

She gave me a long look and then she looked at her naked guest and then back at me. "Could you leave us alone for a minute Harvey? Why don't you go downstairs and make me a screwdriver and I'll be down in a minute or two."

It was more like ten minutes before the two of them came down, him dressed and her in a robe, and she walked him to the door and let him out. She came over and sat down next to me on the couch, took a sip of her screwdriver and then she snuggled up next to me. Her hand reached for my zipper as she said, "Sorry baby, it took longer than I thought."

"What took longer than you thought?"

"Getting him off."

"What!" I cried as I pulled away from her, "You did what?"

"I gave him a hand job Harv, I owed him at least that."

"You owed him?"

"Yes Harv, I owed him. I picked him up, I led him on and I told him I was going to spend the weekend fucking him into an exhausted ruin. I swapped tongues with him in the bar parking lot while I fondled his cock and he finger fucked me. I was a tenth of a second from swallowing his cock when you showed up. I'm the one who got him all hot and bothered Harvey, and I'm not bitch enough to take a man that far and then send him away with a case of blue balls. I created the problem so I took care of it and I'm not going to apologize. Now are you going to fuck me or not?"

I stared at her for what seemed like a lot of very long moments and then I said, "No Valerie, I'm not going to fuck you."

She pulled away from me and I saw her shoot a glance at the front door and I knew she was wondering if she could catch him before he pulled out of the drive. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me.

"No Val, I am not going to fuck you, but I will make love to you."

She looked at me and he face softened and she gave me that bright smile that I had loved since grade school and she said, "Come on lover, let's take it to the bedroom."

+++++++++++++

AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T.

Why are you here Harv, isn't a weekend at the races supposed to be more exciting and more important than me?"

"About an hour out of town I realized that it wasn't. I got out and hitch hiked back hoping I could get here in time to try and stop you from doing what you were going to do. Got here too late it seems. Sorry for the interruption buddy" and I turned and started back down the hall.

"Harvey? Damn it Harvey, get back here."

I was at the bottom of the stairs when I heard her running down the hall yelling, "Wait Harvey, damn it, don't you go anywhere, wait."

I had my hand on the knob to the front door when she ran up to me and grabbed me, "Where are you going?"

"Stupid question Valerie. Out of here so you and your friend can have at it. Out of your life so you can get on with handing out hand jobs like party favors, although it is obvious that you won't be limiting yourself to hand jobs from now on."

"Harvey, we haven't done anything yet. I meant what I said Harv, I'm yours and only yours for as long as you want me, but you have to use me."

"You might not have done anything yet Valerie, but you were going to and that's all that matters."

"Don't be that way Harv. Come on baby, we can work this out."

"No we can't. We could have if after my catching you and Ronnie you had made an effort. But you couldn't be bothered. I caught you with Ronnie and your attitude was, "So what, live with it Harv." You didn't do anything except stomp around and tell me it was my fault. You ran around issuing ultimatums, "You better do this Harvey, or I'm going to do that. If you don't do that Harvey, I'm going to do this." Not once did you say, "Oops Harv, I think I might have messed up, can we sit down and talk about this?" No Valerie, what you did was act like it was no big thing and that it was my entire fault anyway.

"Well jacking off other men when you feel like it may be no big thing to you, but it was one huge fucking thing to me. I told myself that if you could so casually hand out hand jobs it wouldn't be any problem for you to one day say, "Hell, sucking him will get him off faster" and then once you had done that spreading your legs wouldn't have been any problem for you either. And that ate at me Valerie; the whole time you were running around acting like it was all my fault it ate at me.

"Then you made your little 'deal with it" speech and that made it even worse -- just tightened my jaws a little more -- but I did start thinking that maybe I was going to have to learn to deal with it. I loved you, I couldn't imagine life without you so maybe I was going to have to suck it up and deal with it. And I was all set to do that. I convinced myself that I could put what you had done behind me and that we could go on. I was going to try Valerie; I was going to swallow my manly pride and bury the fact that what you did was so totally wrong and I was going to try and make our marriage work.

"That is why I came back Valerie, to try and save our marriage, but the second I looked in that bedroom door and saw the two of you naked I knew that there wasn't any marriage to save and I realized that there hadn't been since the first time you handed out one of your hand jobs. You don't love me Valerie, I'm just some one you kept around to pay the bills. No, you don't love me or there wouldn't be a naked man in our bedroom. If you had put half the effort it took to hook him tonight into trying to save your marriage we might have had a chance. Now we have none."

I opened the door and walked out.

12