Vampire Civilization Ch. 08

Story Info
Bisexual vampire dumps male lover for a woman.
1k words
1.75
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"You betrayed me, Cody, you left me for a woman, I should have killed you," Scott Watkins said angrily as he swung his sword at his former lover Cody Hanover. Moving with the preternatural speed of a vampire, Cody dodged the blow, stepped under it and lashed out, catching Scott's wrist and twisting it. Scott winced and let go of the blade, which Cody caught before it could reach the ground. Cody swung the blade, and buried it in Scott's abdomen. As Scott let out a shocked squeal, Cody grinned and then sank his fangs into his neck, tasting his sweet blood...

"That was your mistake," Cody said to Scott's corpse, after draining him of blood. After feeding, Cody decapitated Scott, to ensure that he wouldn't come back. The City of London has enough vampires and Cody didn't want any new competitors in the quest for human blood, thank you very much. In any environment, the prey must always outnumber the predators, otherwise things will be out of balance. Cody has always known the score, it's the secret of his success as one of the undead.

Cody walked out of the apartment which he and Scott once shared, and casually strolled through the streets of rather Camden, a nice section of London, England. Camden was always full of sexy ladies and handsome men, and Cody has slept with quite a few of them. Ending Scott's life aroused Cody in more ways than the bisexual vampire cared to admit. Nothing like a casual walk after a night of feeding and murdering one's loved ones. The average vampire sees humans as food, and nothing more. Cody is not an ordinary vampire, he enjoys being cruel...

Cody Hanover was born in the environs of London, UK, in 1990, to a Haitian immigrant mother, Elisabeth Jean-Pierre, and a white British father, Luther Hanover. Six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with light brown skin, kinky dark hair and lively green eyes, Cody has the unique good looks common to biracial men. He is handsome, charming, and popular with both the ladies and the fellas. While at Brunel University, Cody met Scott Watkins, a wealthy, openly gay adventurous sort, and it seemed like a good match.

Scott Watkins was short, stocky, red-haired and green-eyed, and has always been drawn to the wrong kind of man. Cody identifies as bisexual and doesn't really believe in male/male relationships. Cody slept with a lot of women at Brunel University while he was living with Scott, whom he told everyone was his roommate and nothing more. Things came to a head when Cody fell in love with a young Chinese woman named Tania Yankai, and this, Scott could not abide...

What neither Cody nor Scott knew is the fact that Tania Yankai was a vampire, one of many living in the United Kingdom at the time. Cody was drawn to Tania, the Asian cutie with the angelic face, slender body, perky breasts, smooth and sexy legs, and big round ass. One night, after some truly stupendous sex, Cody learned the truth about his new female lover. Tania was much more than she seemed, and she finally revealed herself to Cody...

"I am a vampire," Tania told Cody, as she lay against his chest, and he looked at her and grinned. Clearly, Cody didn't believe what Tania was saying. Well, having slept with many women and a few men during his time, Cody was used to some lovers acting weird after sex. Some got clingy, and others got downright crazy. Cody caressed Tania's big round ass, remembering how she rode him hard, her pussy gripping his dick like a vise as he fucked her. Tania was good in bed, but really ought to shut up after sex, as far as Cody was concerned...

"Hmm, I suppose you want to suck my blood, Miss Dracula?" Cody said, laughing, and Tania grinned and nodded. When she kissed her way from his chest to his neck, Cody shrugged, thinking Tania wanted some more sex. Tania kissed Cody's throat, and then sank her fangs into him. Cody struggled as Tania drained his blood, and even though he was taller and larger than her, he found the short Asian gal more than a match for his strength.

"Welcome to a whole new world," Tania told Cody, as he faded from consciousness. When Cody woke up, three days later, he was...changed. With Tania as his teacher, Cody embraced the lifestyle of the vampire. As it turns out, even before Cody became one of the blood drinking undead, he was a parasite and a predator. Cody never worked a day in his life, preferring to mooch off of rich friends and lovers, female and male alike. Becoming a vampire didn't change Cody much, it merely brought out his already existing predatory ways...

The nuclear war in North America changed everything for humans and vampires around the world. With the skies over North America permanently dark due to the nuclear fallout, the vampires had themselves a smorgasbord. Vampires conquered North America, essentially. They divided the cities and towns into fiefdoms where humans are treated like cattle, and those fiefdoms are ruled by competing vampire overlords. In Europe, though, the police and the military, plus some driven militias, managed to get the vampire problem under control.

For this and many other reasons, Cody wanted to leave the City of London, UK, and get to North America, which has been touted as the paradise for vampires. Cody hunted on the streets of London at night, feeding on wayward humans. With Tania Yankai by his side, the newbie vampire Cody felt invincible, but even he knew that the situation was changing rapidly around them. Cody returned to his former lover Scott Watkins, the chubby, downright submissive rich bozo whom he used to fuck. What Cody didn't expect was to find Scott Watkins waiting for him, sword in hand.

Cody went to the airport, where he waited for Tania Yankai to show up. They'd made arrangements to fly out of London's main airport, the first step during a long trek to North America. The two lovers hid in the sunproof cargo area, and killed time by reading books, having sex, and drinking lukewarm blood from bottles they'd purchased from contacts at a blood blank. What awaits Tania and Cody in North America, where war has broken out between humans and vampires? Finding out is going to be interesting, that's for sure...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers