Vampire King of Ghana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up and fuck me," Claire said, and I grinned, and pulled down her pants, and was pleasantly surprised to see that this stylish, beautiful and dangerous gal wasn't wearing panties but favored boxers, tomboy-style. Nice, very nice. I pulled down said boxers, and then drew closer, inhaling Claire's scent. Smiling, I began eating her pussy in this darkened parking lot, right in the middle of downtown Montreal, not caring who might see us...

After giving Claire's pussy a tongue bath, I showed her what I was working with. I felt a thrill deep inside as she unzipped my pants, freeing my long, hard dick. I don't wear underwear, just for the record. Claire seemed to find that quite amusing, and she then got on her knees and began sucking my dick. The sharp-tongued beauty put those lips to good use, let me tell you. When I came, Claire appeared to swallow my cum, then she spat it on the ground.

Later, I fucked Claire with slow, deep strokes. Legs in the air, her jaw slack, her eyes moist, Claire looked at me, pinching her nipples as I drilled my dick into her. Ladies and gentlemen, Claire went from prim and proper Canadian professional to sex freak in a heartbeat. I fucked her with gusto, slamming my dick into her pussy. Usually, I restrain myself, somewhat, when I have sex with mortals, female or male. Not this time, I fucked Claire roughly, the way I would a fellow immortal, since they can handle it. And she seemed to love it.

Claire Fontaine and I parted ways without a word after readjusting our clothes. I took off into the night, after one last glance at this lovely, dangerous woman. At the end of the day, I am a vampire and Claire is one of the Trackers, those people dedicated to eradicating all supernatural threats to humankind. As much as I consider myself different, I know that to the humans, I'll always be other. The time has come for me to leave Montreal. Where shall I go next? Hmm. It's winter in Quebec but I hear Brazil is nice this time of year!

12