Vampires of the Songhail Empire

Story Info
Mamadou the vampire seduces Fatoumatta the witch.
1.5k words
2.25
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening started out nicely enough. Mamadou Diallo walked through the streets of Metropolitan Accra, Ghana, strutting confidently like he owned the place. Even at night, the Ghanaian Capital remains alive and active, much to Mamadou's delight. Folks walked by on their cell phones. Cars sped by on rocky roads. The night clubs, the bars and the all-night marketplaces were booming. Out of all the cities in West Africa, Accra was Mamadou's favorite...

Anyone looking at Mamadou Diallo would see a well-dressed, big and tall black man with a shaved head and slick goatee. He was built like an athlete, yet carried himself with the serenity of a monk. Confidence is a thing, and it cannot be faked. Mamadou Diallo looked to be about thirty, but he was far older than that. He was once a proud citizen of the Songhai Empire, which ruled much of the Sahel and Western Africa centuries ago. How could this be? Well, Mamadou is a Vampire, and that's just for starters...

Mamadou was once a soldier in the Imperial Army of the Songhai Empire, and he fought everything from Arab invaders to European colonials in his time. He was once the favorite warrior of General Hamideh, brother to the Songhai Emperor. The valiant African warrior met his end at the age of thirty while visiting the City of Bamako in the Nation of Mali. After a lengthy military campaign, the most decorated garrison of the Imperial Army of the Songhai Empire went to Bamako for some rest and relaxation. Fate had other plans for Mamadou.

While on leave from their duties, military men around the world are known to frequent bawdy houses. Most seek women. Some seek men. All seek pleasure. Mamadou had heard wonderful things about the women of Bamako, and wanted to satisfy his curiosity. That's why he went to a particular boudoir. A beautiful Malian female Vampire named Malika seduced Mamadou and turned him into one of the Undead. Mamadou and Malika were lovers for a long time, traveling across Africa and the Arab world for ages. After a century together, Malika and Mamadou parted ways. It was time for the African Vampire warrior to be on his own.

For quite some time now, Mamadou Diallo has built a life for himself in the King Said Quarter of Metropolitan Accra, the Capital of Ghana. The Quarter is popular with wealthy foreign residents, and in such a neighborhood, the strange and the eccentric are tolerated. Mamadou's neighbors think of him as a weirdo, since he only comes out at night, and throws lavish parties on a regular basis, but they don't suspect his true nature. A Vampire doesn't get to live for centuries without being cautious and adaptable.

On this particular evening, Mamadou had gone to visit store owner Fatoumatta Jatta, a lovely lady whom he met two years ago. The mysterious beauty has quite a hold on the Vampire's non-beating heart. Fatoumatta Jatta is what many would consider a Witch, and she is disliked by folks around metropolitan Accra for consorting with demons and spirits. Mamadou and Fatoumatta are lovers, and he cherishes her because she is a rare breed of mortal, one who can handle the existence of the supernatural without losing her mind. Such mortals are rare indeed...

"Welcome back, lover," Fatoumatta said to Mamadou, and the tall, slender African lady, a native of the Gambia, threw her arms around her lover and kissed him. Mamadou kissed Fatoumatta passionately, and then they went to the living room. Mamadou was thrilled when he saw the meal that Fatoumatta had prepared for him. The meal consisted of soup containing a mixture of animal blood and wine. Vampires do not eat, since their system cannot process solids, but they do like drinks, and not just blood...

"Hmm, beloved, you've spoiled me," Mamadou said, and he drank the mixture of blood and wine as Fatoumatta looked on. When Fatoumatta first met Mamadou, she was at a very sad point in her life. Fatoumatta was once married to a man named Ismail, who was wealthy and handsome, but a tyrant behind closed doors. Ismail used to beat Fatoumatta like a drum, and one day, she poisoned him as revenge. Fleeing her hometown of Banjul in the Gambia, Fatoumatta moved to the City of Accra, Ghana, to hide. Mamadou was one of the first people whom Fatoumatta met in her new life...

After enduring years of abuse at the hands of her brutish husband Ismail, Fatoumatta was fed up with men. In the City of Accra, Fatoumatta met a man who was not like other men. Mamadou was big and tall, strong and handsome, yet there was nothing arrogant or cruel about him. Mamadou was a Vampire, and while he killed to feed, he did so without hatred or cruelty. Vampires don't hate people anymore than lions or gazelles hate each other. Mamadou kills to feed and defend himself, but otherwise shows respect to those who mean him no harm. Fatoumatta grew very fond of Mamadou after getting to know his true nature...

"Anything for my beloved," Fatoumatta said, and after Mamadou finished his drink, she sat on his lap. Alive or Undead, any African man worthy of the name will feel elated with a gorgeous lady sitting on his lap. Mamadou grinned and then kissed Fatoumatta while caressing her big round butt. The motherland of Africa has blessed its women with fine physiques, including the most magnificent derrieres in the world. Gambian women are especially blessed in the booty department, and Fatoumatta's ass is Mamadou's absolute favorite...

"I've missed you," Mamadou said, and he laid Fatoumatta on the couch and undressed her. The tall, slender yet curvy, dark-skinned Gambian woman grinned as her lover feasted his eyes on her lovely body. Human or supernatural, the male of the species can never resist the allure of the African woman. Fatoumatta sighed happily as Mamadou kissed her throat and caressed her breasts. She guided him downward, spreading her muscular legs invitingly.

"Show me how much you've missed me," Fatoumatta whispered, and Mamadou grinned and buried his face between her legs. Fatoumatta closed her eyes as Mamadou ate her pussy like a hungry man. Afterwards, the Vampire put Fatoumatta on all fours and admired her big brown ass. Fatoumatta giggled as Mamadou kissed her big butt and then fingered her pussy while licking her butt hole. African men, alive or Undead, simply love African female booty. It's a genetic and cultural thing. Mamadou simply couldn't help himself.

"Your ass is divine," Mamadou paused to say, and then he licked Fatoumatta's butt hole after spreading her thick ass cheeks wide open. Fatoumatta moaned softly and fingered her pussy with one hand while caressing her nipples with the other. After giving Fatoumatta's booty a tongue bath, Mamadou stroked his long and thick ebony cock. Fatoumatta turned around and grabbed Mamadou's member. As the African Vampire warrior looked on, Fatoumatta winked at him and sucked his dick. Let the good times roll...

"Just fuck me," Fatoumatta said to Mamadou after getting his dick hard as a rock. Mamadou grinned, feeling great after Fatoumatta sucked his dick and licked his balls. Next, Mamadou put Fatoumatta on all fours and entered her with a swift thrust. Fatoumatta groaned in pleasure, grinding her big ass against Mamadou's groin as he slammed his dick into her pussy. The Vampire and his favorite lady fucked ardently, and enjoyed each other for hours.

"You are precious to me," Mamadou said to Fatoumatta, as they lay in bed together. Fatoumatta grinned and kissed Mamadou, pleased with his words. The Gambian lady was pleasurably sore after making love with the African Vampire warrior. They parted ways an hour before dawn. Mamadou hit the streets, and returned to his mansion. In his sunproof lair, built underneath the mansion and connected to various escape routes, the Vampire slept away the daytime hours. Mamadou Diallo is loving his life in Accra, and his relationship with Fatoumatta, the only woman who accepts him as he is...

As Mamadou left Fatoumatta's place and returned to his lair, he was being watched. Distracted by his revelries with the lovely Gambian lady, the African Vampire did not realize he was being watched. The being who watched Mamadou was not human. It was a Ghoul. The Ghoul in question was Ismail, the reanimated former husband of Fatoumatta. When a Witch kills a mortal, she must take care that he or she does not come back. Fatoumatta failed to banish Ismail's cursed soul to the Ether, so the abusive creep has returned as a malevolent Ghoul...

"I will avenge myself upon my evil bitch of a wife Fatoumatta and her Vampire lover Mamadou," Ismail vowed. After clawing his way out of an unarmed grave in the City of Banjul, in the Gambia, Ismail realized that he was Undead. He was not a Vampire, but he still lacked a pulse, did not breathe, and smelled of the grave. Ismail has become a Ghoul, an ancient breed of monster that the world often overlooks. Ismail sustained himself by eating the flesh of animals, and other things. In this fashion, the Ghoul traveled from the Gambia to the Capital region of Ghana, hell-bent on revenge. When Ismail the Ghoul exacts his revenge upon Mamadou and Fatoumatta, the Vampire and the Witch won't know what hit them...