Vanessa Life's Turmoils

Story Info
She got it all.
3.2k words
4.18
37.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa Abbott was having the time of her life, she was being screwed senseless by a wonderful cock, one that had just been introduced to her. It was a cock that she had tried, and failed, to stave off from taking her. She was feeling the new sensation of the thick member travelling her love channel back and forth. And she could no longer hold back the orgasms it was making her have, still partly against her will. But that was fading fast, her body could no longer deny what it was doing to her.

He had called her to say he was coming round, that he was in the area, he was always welcomed into her home with open arms, and made more than welcome. Though she was not prepared for the welcome he would make her give him. Vanessa, or Van or Ness, as she was called by her friends, her husband, and anyone who knew her. Though her mother and father, were the only ones who still called her Vanessa.

Vanessa lived with her new husband in a top floor apartment, it was nice, roomy, and they had done it up to move into right after their wedding. She had been married only six weeks, and she loved being Mrs Abbott. She also loved what went with being married too, the constant sex, she half killed her husband every night.

She had finally given up her virginity only six months previously, and when she found out what all the fuss was about she cursed herself for waiting for so long. Vanessa could not get enough, she was a sexoholic, according to her loving new groom. She loved everything about it, she loved the untold pleasures of make her husband cum just by using her mouth. The first time she had done it, it blew her mind apart, as well as his.

Now Vanessa was a fully paid up, and active member of the,

"I want all the sex I can get club." Which was also one of the reasons that she was giving in, and Vanessa was being fucked the way she was, and also, beginning to sing from the hymn sheet. She had unlocked the door for him, and when he rang the bell downstairs, Vanessa buzzed him in. As soon as he entered her apartment he replaced the lock, she never left her door open.

"Hey Van, how are you today," he called as he walked through.

"Hi, great to see you, and I'm on top of the world thank you, all the better too for seeing you," she told him. Michael Abbott was well aware of his new, utterly beautiful, and so cutely sexy daughter in law. His son had bemoaned the fact that she was fucking him, half to death, all though he never actually used those terms.

And even though she had missed her morning orgasm due to a faulty alarm clock, she had just started on him, when he happened to look at it. "Oh my God Van, look at the time!" he yelled and shot out of bed, this left his wife a little disgruntled to say the least. So in essence Vanessa was well primed, unknowingly probably, for a well timed assault on her sexual bridge which Michael, even then, didn't know he was going to try and breach.

As he walked into the kitchen she took his breath away, even though she probably considered her attire as, dressed down. She had that effect on most people, Vanessa was only 5ft tall, but she was so perfectly formed, she had a fantastic body that was universally admired. Her face was a little like, but much better than Kylie Minogue's. Vanessa hair was long, chestnut, and shaggy down her to the small of her back.

Her father in law, even while he was closing in on her didn't know he was going to do what he was. He simply took her in his arms, pulled her small frame to him and kissed her. Vanessa was so surprised she just stood there. His kiss was long and passionate. His tongue dipped in, but when he brought his hand round to her front, felt for and squeezed her breast and nipple, did Vanessa take any sort of action.

The trouble was, it was too late for the pair of them. It was too late for Michael to stop, and it was too late for Vanessa to take note of it all. The all over buzz she felt when his fingers nipped her very expressive nipple was knee knocking for her. Vanessa twisted away from him, now he was behind her. His arm held her, his mouth was on her neck, and his hand dipped to, and dug in to her pussy through her skirt.

"Mi..." she gasped, "What are y... Oh Michaal, Ooooooh." Vanessa had a hand on his wrist pushing down, all this did was stand her on her own toes. Somehow he got his and away from hers and then it was heading down and into her thong. Vanessa was having trouble breathing. And even more trouble trying to speak. She also started giggling, it was like a play fight, but it was also deadly serious.

Her father in law seemed to wake up, he hadn't known he was going to do this. His gorgeous daughter in law as so fucking hot, irresistible, he wasn't in charge of his senses. "But now I'm here," he told himself as his fingers wiggled into her pussy for the first time, "I might as well keep going!"

Vanessa tried to stamp on his foot, she missed, she tried to back head butt him, she missed. "Michael, no... don..., Oh Michael ple..." She wriggled to free herself and Michaels cock settled into the crack of her terrifically firm, rounded and tight ass. "Argggh, Oh Michael what are you doi... Oh Oh Oh." Vanessa right hand was on his wrist trying to get him off, out. Her left hand was now suppprting her on top of the counter.

Her father in law, used his now free left hand, to collect her tit, and his fingers wrapped around a large firm, and ever hardening nipple through her thin blouse. Vanessa jumped and scrabbled to get free, but her body was beginning to buzz, she always buzzed like this when she was starting to feel frisky, and randy.

As his middle finger sank right into her, it made her knees clinch together, as if in defiance to it. His thumb grazed her clit, this made Vanessa toss her head back. It also forced her hand off his wrist, it landed near her left one. Michael was free to plunder, and plunder h did. Vanessa was racing past the point of no return, she had little left in her armoury, and she wasn't used to this. She had never been in a situation like this, a stronger person was overcoming her, she also knew he wasn't going to harm her. All he wanted was to make love to her, have mad sex. Vanessa's problem now was, she was thrilling to the assault. Her passions were rising, even though she was fighting them, and the buzz was spreading through her nether regions. Vanessa knew without doubt what the end result would be if she failed.

She knew she was safe, she also knew that soon her resistance would crumble, and he would have his way. She had the control in her home. Tony, her husband, was under her thumb when it came to play time. She didn't know it, but Michael had raised her skirt at the back, then tugged down her thong before snapping it away. After a brief fumble his cock was out and pointing directly at his daughter in law's very wet, unknown to Vanessa, pussy.

Vanessa was twisting her head this way and that, she tried to push herself up and away, she could manage nothing. Michael got his hands on the firm ass he intended to eat later, he pressed his thumbs into her cheeks and pulled them apart, then he struck. He jabbed forwards and he sank his hard heavy cock right up to the hilt, he bottomed out in one go.

Vanessa erupted. "Oh, Oh, OHHHHH, Michael..." she cried, then her hands slid forward, hr arms stretched out, Vanessa's right cheek hit the cool top. And she was done for. There was no more resistance to be had. She was with him now, the feel of hot hard cock where it always did her the most good was unbearably fabulous. Vanessa had her first climax from her husband's dad, her father in law, he had her, and he had her good.

Michael fucked her hard, he crashed in and out, Vanessa was gasping and moaning, more climaxes hit the young beauty. He gave her what he now knew she needed, and what gave her the ultimate pleasure from being screwed, orgasms. He was giving his sexy daughter in law what, as the man he was, knew she desired. Vanessa was definitely the sex hungry machine his son had told him of, there was no doubting it. Overcoming her had been the hard part, this was the easy bit, he was screwing her for her, he, would get his later.

Michael had a good hold of her hips, he didn't want to distract her by banging her into the counter top, he was being powerfully gentle. He stroked in and out at a seemingly frenetic pace, but he was controlled, hard to believe he thought, but he was. As she relaxed under him, accepting her delicious fate, he spread his hands under her and went for her nipples. Vanessa lifted herself for him, it was an automatic surrender, when his fingers found and gripped them, it sent his daughter in law into orbit.

"Oh Michael, Michael, please don... Oh Oooooh, yessssss..." she hissed. Vanessa had multiple climaxes, he was nearing his, but he forced himself to stop. He pulled her up, turned her half way to him, bent, put one arm under her knees, the other round her back and she was up in the air and being carried to her bedroom, which was just down the hall from the kitchen before she even blinked. This was a man who knew what he was doing, but more importantly, how to do it.

"Vanessa, I know I shouldn't be doing this, but you are so unbelievably sexy, so cute, and so beautiful. I couldn't stop myself," he told her. Al this as he laid her on her bed and started removing her clothes as he kissed and fondled her at the same time. He caressed her pussy, clipped her nipples, all to keep her up in the air. Vanessa had trouble forming a coherent thought, the climaxes she had just had were fogging her brain. Michael threw his own clothes off and climbed on to his daughter in law, she held her arms up to him. Michael responded by thudding home once more.

Vanessa shrieked at the sudden intense intrusion, her father in laws cock opened her up like a flower in the morning sun. She clamped herself to him. In a moment she was humping back. There were no thoughts of infidelity, no regrets, all she knew, all she wanted, was the cock that was in her to damage her beyond repair.

Vanessa came into her own, this she was used to, her man on top and hammering her, she loved it, nothing compared to a rampant cock battering away. She still cursed herself even now, for not having sex at the earliest opportunity in her life, she had a lot to make up for, and make up for it she would.

"Yes yes yes," she chanted, "go on you dirty bastard," she hollered at him. "Fuck me, and fuck me properly or else!" she railed at him. "Aieeeeee," she wailed, "Aieeee, Oh God Yes," she groaned loudly as an orgasm crashed through her. "Yes, Yes, go on, again, do it again, now, now, now Michael fucking NOWWWWWWWW!"

Michael was on a high, he gave the sultry sexy beauty trapped under him everything he had. The slapping scrunching wet slaps were audible as he cocked her time after time. He even ended up gritting his teeth, as he hung on to the last possible moment before he erupted himself. Then he did, he forgot about Vanessa for a moment as he blasted a ton of thick, heavy, and potent cum right into his daughter in laws vacant receptive pussy.

He realised he was just looking down at her, she was staring starry and dewy eyed back up at him, a small smile on her lips. He kissed her, it was a slow kiss, but Vanessa responded the only way she could. She had just been fucked completely and utterly out of her head, even if it was her husband's dad, he deserved a medal for gallantry, or valour she thought, as the kiss went on.

When her father finally relinquished his hold over her, he lay on his side looking at her. He wondered what might come next, recrimination, name calling? He was ready for that. Rape? That worried him, Vanessa shouting it from the roof tops what he had just done, he began to have his own doubts now, despite knowing how she had reacted to him, and it.

"Well Michael, I don't think I can make a case for saying that wasn't good. It was, I have to admit it, even though it was more than unexpected," she told him huskily, "I thought it was, you were terrific." He nearly jumped out of bed and run around the room cheering.

Instead, he apologised, say how sorry he was, but in his defence it was her fault.

"Mine," she asked incredulously, "how can it be my fault?"

"Because," he said and gripped a nutted nipple at the same time, "you are so incredibly, sexy, so utterly beautiful, and absolutely damned irresistible, so yes, it is your fault for making me want you so badly. And if I'm not wrong any man who knows you. And," he added, "I had not got this on my mind when I came in, something just took me over, I'm sorry, if you want to me to be sorry."

"I'm married to your son Michael, what would he say if he knew?"

"Is he going to find out Van?" He already knew the answer to that, no he wasn't.

"No I don't suppose he is, not from me anyway," she sighed.

"Not from me either, so now what?"

"So now," Vanessa said, "this!" She jumped on him and knelt facing away. "Keep still Michael don't you dare move." It was an order he would not disobey even if his life was on it.

He lay back and his daughter in law went to work on him, over her shoulder she said. "Right you, we'll see shall we?" He didn't know what she meant but he knew she was toying with him. Her fingers hooked his balls, a hand slid up and down his cock. Her father in law gloried in the hidden sensation of it. Then he saw her bend down, his right nut suddenly got warm, she had him in her luscious mouth.

Vanessa sucked his nut and his cock twitched, "whose wouldn't," he thought happily. Then his left one was warm, his cock twitched more and he knew without doubt she was bringing him back to life. Vanessa rose up and began to jack him off.

"Now that, was what I was talking about Granddad," she said cheekily. "You have passed," she told him. Vanessa jumped off him, lay at his side, and waggled his re hardened cock in the air grinning.

He looked at her, he was secure now, there was a future for him here, even though it flew in the face of everything he had believed in, and even taught his own son. Vanessa jumped on him, drummed her still hot wet pussy down on him, Breathed, "This will remain between us Michael, forever!"

"Yes Van," he answered, "it will." And he meant it. Vanessa rode her father in law into the sunset that day. In the following years they had complete and utter sex, she also made sure her husband, had and got all he wanted. Both men had all three of her holes. And they were never denied

Five years later Vanessa was the proud and happy mother of three children. Michael, their loving granddad had no idea if he was the father of all three, two, one, or none of them, and he didn't care. And the youngest one, Michael Jnr was doted on by one and all, he was the apple of his mom and dad's eye, and that of his granddad. Vanessa insisted her husband had the chop, and privately insisted her father in law did too. "No more pills, and no more condoms, or contraceptives, this is it. My way or you don't gt any, ever again." Both men complied.

Ten years after that Michael died suddenly, he had been diagnosed with Acute none treatable leukaemia. He was terribly missed, and none more so than Vanessa who had lost her lover, her confidant, her rock. He could not have been more supportive to her, her children, or his son, who still had no idea of his wife and his father's long term love affair.

Two years later her husband too died, he was killed in a road traffic accident, he had been totally innocent. Now Vanessa and the three children were alone in the world. Financially they were extremely well off. What with the will from Michael donating all he had to them, the insurance from her husband's death, Vanessa had no money worries, and never would have.

She was alone, but was a target of every admirer who knew of her status, she was still a gorgeously beautiful widow, still extremely sexy, and still the centre of peoples attentions. Vanessa knew though that no man out there could ever replace the two loves of her life, her husband, and his father. And soon she would entirely be on her own, her two eldest were now at college, and Michael Jr would follow them.

Michael had turned into the rock, the foundation, of her being, from the gangly sixteen year old he had matured into a sensible caring young man. Vanessa was sitting on her sofa, it was Saturday night, Michael came home from football practice and Vanessa cried when she saw him, she was so sad, so empty, and so lonely.

He dashed to her, pulled her close and Vanessa wept, he shushed her, patted her, he held her tight. Eventually she stopped, and then looked up into his eyes. Why he never knew, but he kissed her, it was only a small, "I love you mom" kiss, but he did it again, then again, and without either knowing it turned into a proper kiss.

Vanessa never knew it, and neither did Michael Jr, but the previous night was the last night she would ever spend alone again. Her sun, moon and stars were suddenly shining bright in her life. Her son was about to replace the light in her life with a brand new one.