Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please!... No!... My ass is so sore. I'll do anything for you, just not my ass. Please!"

But he paid no attention to her hammering her abused bunghole at once. He took both her arms in his hands and pulled them back. This way, he bent her back to him like a bow being able to penetrate her even deeper. This resulted in more screams and pleas from her.

Her arms behind her back, Vanessa had no chance of moving anymore and every thrust jammed so deep into her colon, it felt like Miller speared her up to her throat. With her upper body bent back, her firm massive jugs were freed again and bounced up and down rhythmically. Her asshole was so raw now that every thrust hurt but she came again. Her orgasm hit her like a fist to the head. She couldn't stop grunting and screaming.

"Oh! Ooooooh!"

When he finally released his wads of cum down her rectal highway, she was dizzy. She lay on the hood of the car breathing heavily her legs all wobbly.

But it still wasn't over yet ...

Erickson had put one of the shots on the ground next to the Mercedes. Then he stepped over to Vanessa and pulled her up by her hair. She was barely able to stand from exhaustion her legs buckling under her. Not caring the least, he hauled her over to the glass. He ordered her to squat over it and push their loads out of her ass into it.

"Whores don't waste cum!" he said.

She looked up at him with a disgusted expression on her face. He didn't want her to do what she thought, did he? She hadn't liked swallowing all the sperm in the strip club and this was coming out of her ass! It had probably mixed with the filth in her rectum. The thought alone almost made her retch.

A hard slap to her face brought her back to reality. She knew pleading wouldn't help so she did as told and squatted over the glass. She had to press real hard as the cum had been fucked deep down into her poop chute. Her gaping ass strained and farting noises emanated from it.

She pushed with all her might and finally the spunk started dribbling out. She sighed but her relief was soon gone when Erickson lifted the glass in front of her eyes.

It was a gross sight as the gooey cum had slightly turned yellow. She could feel her stomach heave. Reluctantly, she took the glass in her hand. Holding it, she looked at it again not being able to bring it up to her lips.

"Drink it, filthy bitch!" Erickson yelled at her. "You know you're a dirty whore! Prove it to us!"

"I'm not dirty." Vanessa said gently looking shyly at the men.

She was no dirty slut, not a cheap whore. Still she knew she had to do what they wanted or they would force her to do so.

Taking all her will together and gulping down her revulsion, she put the glass to her lips and nipped on it trying to satisfy the men this way. She gagged immediately. It tasted vile, it tasted like ass, it tasted like her ass.

"Come on you fuckwhore. All of it! Make us proud!" Miller ordered impatiently.

Surrendering, she finally gulped it all down in one motion. She tried to swallow it at once but it was so sticky some of it remained in her mouth and its entire vile aroma was able to unfold inside her mouth. When she had managed to get it all down, she could instantly feel her stomach turning and she knew that she would never forget this taste in her entire life.

To be continued ...

First day at the office...

12