Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately, the two lawyers drew nearer wedging her in between them. They started chatting her up while interchanging knowing glances. Vanessa felt flattered by their attention. She only listened half-heartedly though. Her itching pussy completely absorbed her mind.

The moment she answered one of their questions, the buzzing started again - only this time with double force. Her words turned into one long grunt. Her eyes closed. Her hands gripped a leg of each guy. She had to claw into them her whole body shaking uncontrollably.

The vibration spread from her anal muscle to her cunt. She could feel an orgasm slowly building up. Vanessa wanted this orgasm, she needed this relief!

One of the lawyers took his chance and hugged her tightly running his hands over her back and pressing her soft big juggs against his chest. Her nipples were so stiff they pressed against the leather fabric not being able to poke through. Instead, they rubbed firmly against the hard material adding another sensation to Vanessa's mind.

She was almost there. She only needed another second. She could feel her anal ring tightening around the plug. Her snatch started contracting as if gripping an imaginary cock.

Then the vibration was gone.

As sudden as the buzzing had started it had gone again.

Vanessa almost cried out in despair. She was so close to the edge, she had already balanced on the cliff.

Instantly, her hand wanted to rush to her clit. But out of a sudden, her hand was grasped and held tight. She couldn't reach her pussy!

In frustration, she groaned out loud. She could feel the high fading away. Only the itching in her pussy remained.

Meanwhile, her eyes flew open. The lawyer that had just been hugging her now held her hand in a tight grip.

"Looks like a ho, marked as a ho, acts like a ho!" he hissed at her.

Vanessa could clearly see how he enjoyed her torment.

She wanted to scream at him that she was no ordinary whore but instead another moan escaped her lips. This time caused by his derogative words.

Erickson's friends had seen her tattoo! They only saw a filthy slut in her! And being displayed in such a degrading way turned her on!

Suddenly, Erickson's big frame towered over her. Before she could say another word to his friends, he took her hand and helped her up onto her feet. With a meaningful smile, he told the guys that he would bring her to his room and led her out of the piano bar.

On their way out, Erickson slapped her on her ass cheek for all his friends to see. Vanessa better not wanted to know how they were talking about her right now. But in a way, it turned her on that they were all seeing her as an easy slut. The slut she really was.

When the doors of the elevator opened on the second floor, Erickson and Vanessa stepped out of the lift and almost ran into a bellboy. To Vanessa's relief, it wasn't the one that considered himself her wannabe pimp.

They almost ran over the teacart he was pushing in front of himself. In a jovial mood, Erickson snapped the champagne bottle off the tea-wagon and told the bellboy

"This one comes right a way. I'm going to have a little party with this hooker today."

Vanessa looked at him agape. She was totally flabbergasted. Had she heard him right? Had he just told this bellboy that she was a common hooker?

"Don't you think this is one beautiful hooker?" Erickson continued with a grin plastered onto his face emphasising the word 'hooker'.

Vanessa's face turned bright red. The bellboy was completely taken off guard by the situation clearing his throat embarrassedly.

"Show him your tramp stamp, ho!" Erickson went on completely unimpressed by her discomfort.

Not waiting for her reaction, he grabbed her hips and turned her roughly around.

"This whore is so proud of being a cheap hooker, she wants everyone to see!" he commented while the bellboy hesitatingly ran his finger over her whore tag.

"Queeny Ho"

"Don't be shy, man!" Erickson egged him on. "You wanna see her fat fucking tits? The hooker would like to show them to you!"

By now, Vanessa's face had taken on the darkest shade of red imaginable. They were standing on the open corridor of an exclusive hotel and Erickson was displaying her as a common street whore to a simple bellboy. Even worse, he was calling her a hooker for everyone to hear!

What if one of the doors would open right now? What if another lawyer from the convention would step out of a suite just now? What if someone she knew from the country club would walk down the corridor right now?

Vanessa was shaking from embarrassment when Erickson looked at her and ordered

"Do your job ho! Present your goods to this good boy! Show him what your worth!"

Like on autopilot, Vanessa did as she was told while her eyes still roamed down the corridor.

Slowly, her fine manicured hands with the long burgundy coloured nails pulled down the top of her skin-tight leather dress. Her delicious knockers finally free, sprang out right into the face of the bellboy.

Hesitatingly, he lifted his hands to the two perfectly formed melons and started softly massaging them. He took his time exploring every inch of her delicate juggs making Vanessa more nervous with every passing second.

But his hands did have an effect to her. She felt the heat in her pussy turn up again. After she had been denied release in the piano bar, she was still hot and horny. And slowly, this young cautious guy got her going.

Then suddenly, her breath stopped. Someone turned the corner at the other end of the corridor!

It was a lawyer from the convention with an elegantly dressed woman at his side! They were coming towards them.

Vanessa wanted to get off this corridor as soon as possible. What if she knew this lawyer? What if he was a member of the country club? What if he would recognize her?

She wanted to push her dress back up to cover her tits. Erickson sensed her anxiety though and put a hand onto her lower back. This way, he implicitly gave her a signal not to move at all.

Fortunately, the bellboy stood in front of her hiding Vanessa from the lawyer's view. All they could see was the back of the page boy. But they were coming closer with every step! Just a few more feet and they would realize what was going on!

Then suddenly, they came to a halt in front of a door. Vanessa watched as the lawyer pulled out his key card impatiently waiting for them to disappear into his suite.

Just at that moment, the bellboy discovered her nipples flicking his thumbs over them. This was simply too much! Vanessa let out a loud groan.

At once, the lawyer and the woman stopped in their tracks and looked right at them.

"Everything OK?" the guy asked.

Only then, the bellboy became aware of the two. He turned his head around but still kept his hands on Vanessa's tits. Erickson in contrast had been aware of them for the entire time.

Before the bellboy could react, he took his chance and told them

"Oh, we only had a little accident with her slutdress. You wanna help us fix it?"

His words brought Vanessa's embarrassment to a new height. She was so stunned, she couldn't even move a bit.

She didn't know if the couple had understand every of Erickson's word but when the woman started taking a step towards them, the lawyer quickly said

"Oh, it seems as if you got everything under control."

Then he swiftly grabbed the woman's hand and pushed her inside his suite.

Vanessa let out a sigh of relief. Erickson took this chance remarking

"See, the ho likes your touch! Why don't you feel her cunt? I bet the whore is dripping wet!"

This time, Vanessa didn't need a command from Erickson. Resigned, she pushed her dress up to her hips presenting her naked crotch to the insecure young bellboy. She threaded each index finger through a labia ring and pushed her cunt lips apart while pushing her entire crotch invitingly out to him.

Vanessa expected the inexperienced page boy to softly touch her pussy. But instead, he pushed two fingers straight into her wet snatch the heel of his hand strongly bumping against her clit.

This sudden surprising impact almost pushed her off her feet and made her grunt out loud. At the same moment, the butt plug started vibrating with full force.

And Vanessa erupted in a hard forceful orgasm. All the pent-up tension and built-up lust shot through her body and exploded in her clit. She groaned loudly almost screaming her lust out.

She had to grab Erickson's arm to keep her steady. Her pussy basically gushed the pent-up sensations out of her body flooding the bellboy's hand with her juices.

It took some time until she came back down to earth. She had completely forgotten about her surroundings.

The page boy was looking at her with disbelieving eyes. His fingers were still deeply buried up her snatch.

Suddenly, Vanessa felt the strong urge to thank this young boy for finally giving her relief. She took his hand and with a squishing sound pulled it out of her cunt. Then she lifted it up and licked each finger clean of her own juices. All the while, her eyes bore cockily into the boy's.

Having finished her task, she looked down to his trousers and saw a wet spot in his crotch area. With a knowing smile, she ran her index finger over the wet spot and sucked it between her full red lips afterwards.

Becoming nervous and embarrassed again, the bellboy stuttered some excuses before he hurried away.

Vanessa though felt satisfied – for the moment. And she knew, there was a lot of hard satisfying fucking waiting ahead of her.

Walking on, Erickson and Vanessa finally made it to his suite. In front of it, they came to a halt.

"Guess you liked your plug a bit too much, whore." he remarked smiling mischievously.

Gripping her hair tightly, he yanked her face up making her look right into his eyes.

"Did I give you permission to cum, fuckslut?" he hissed. "Today you only cum when I allow you to do so! Did I make myself clear stupid fuckcow?"

"Yes Sir!" Vanessa stammered surprised by his sudden change of mood.

"Do you wanna come inside this room to serve me with everything you got, fuckwhore!" he continued spitting out.

"Yes Sir!" Vanessa answered again with a small voice.

"Earn it!"

With these words, he pushed her down onto her knees – right there on the second floor of the hotel. Her public display wasn't over yet. Vanessa looked down the corridor on both sides. There were a lot of doors. And this time there was no bellboy she could hide behind.

Would this public humiliation ever end? Did she want it to end anyways? Hadn't it turned her on getting used in the backyard of the Italian restaurant? Hadn't it aroused her incredibly getting roughed up in the trailer park?

But this was an exclusive hotel! She could meet people she knew! Her private lady-image could get shattered!

On one hand, it made her fear for her image as the posh elegant bitch, on the other hand it turned her on immensely. This degradation was exactly what she had been craving for the entire week.

But what if someone from the country club would step out of a room? Her image would be ruined forever. This thought made her pulse race but still it increased her excitement even more.

Letting his trousers and underwear fall to the floor, Erickson presented his rigid cock to her. When Vanessa wanted to grab and devour it, he suddenly turned around though.

Vanessa wondered what was happening. Why did he turn around?

Then Erickson leaned forward against the other wall sticking his hairy ass right at her.

"C'mon bitch, lick my ass! Spread my cheeks and munch on my dirty shithole, dogbitch!"

Vanessa's mouth fell open. She felt like frozen. One more time, Erickson had stunned her.

No way could she do this! She couldn't touch a man's ass with her mouth! Nothing could make her do it!

"I can't feel no lips sucking on my asshole!" Erickson growled.

"Lick my ass!" he screamed furiously looking over his shoulder at her. "I'm telling you for the last time!"

From the look in his eyes, Vanessa immediately knew that she'd better do what he wanted her to. But still, she couldn't move. She couldn't bring her body to move forward.

His hairy, pale, chubby ass laughed right at her face. It looked so gross and ugly. This was far worse than doing ass to mouth or licking sweaty balls. This was a stinking, scummy, hairy male ass!

"D'you want me to scream even louder, whore?" Erickson barked. "D'you want the other guests to come out of their suites?"

The last words got Vanessa going. Having to perform perverted acts, made her juices flow. Being publicly displayed as a filthy dirtwhore, turned her on like nothing else. For the moment though, she had enough of her public humiliation. She enjoyed acting as a degraded slut but not openly on the corridor of an exclusive hotel!

Slowly, her hands wandered up to Erickson's buttocks.

The redhead with the model body and the enormous big double Ds looked like the vision of any men's wet dream. And now she was kneeling with her tits hanging out of her skin-tight leather dress on a hotel corridor for every one to see. Even worse, she knelt in front of the ass of a pale guy with thick glasses, a balding head and fat beer belly about to stick her soft tongue into a dirty asshole.

With her long burgundy manicured hands, she spread Erickson's pale buttocks apart. She could see his tight anal hole. She could smell the biting odour of his ass.

She still couldn't bring her face to move towards it.

Suddenly, Erickson grabbed back and got hold of her hair. With a strong push, he drove her face straight between his cheeks. The stench hit her like a fist and surrounded her. Immediately, she tried to push herself away from him but he was too strong.

Erickson started pushing her head up and down. Again and again, her face was rubbed over his smeary ass crack. Sweat and musky juice gathered on her lips.

Eventually, Erickson let her head go. After having her lips closed for so long and her nose buried in his ass crack, Vanessa had to breathe in deeply.

Her chest heaved while Erickson turned around. He slapped her in the face leaving a red mark on her cheek.

"Where is the slut gone?" he asked while pushing his trousers back up. "I can see no slut. And I can't tolerate this! Guess, we got no office slut anymore."

Vanessa felt her heart skip a beat. She was the office slut! She was a great fuckslut! She was their dirty whore!

Vanessa felt hurt in her pride. It couldn't be over! She loved being a filthy slut for men. She needed to prove her sluttiness. She needed to prove it now!

She gulped down the big lump in her throat when she heard herself say

"Please Sir, let this dump bitch lick your ass clean!"

With a knowing smile, Erickson let his trousers drop to the floor again remarking

"Lick your lips, fuckpig!"

Vanessa did as she was told running her tongue over her lips licking off the musky juice. At once, the strong taste registered in her brain. It was incredibly foul and Vanessa thought she might heave her guts up.

"Touch your cunt, bitch!" Erickson's next command shot at her.

Immediately, Vanessa's hand went to her clit and her eyes grew wide.

Her snatch was wet! She couldn't believe it. This humiliating act had been more than vile! Only the lowliest gutter whore would bring herself down doing it! But still, it had aroused her immensely.

Grinning devilishly at Vanessa, Erickson turned back around readying himself to get his dirty ass crack rimmed and cleaned.

Again, Vanessa spread his pale hairy ass cheeks apart with her burgundy manicured hands. But once more, she hesitated. Again, she had to gulp down the glob in her throat. Once more, the biting stench crept up her nose. It was so filthy! It was so vile!

Slowly she stuck her tongue out and drew her face closer to the crack– inch for an inch. With a final sigh, she pushed her face forward. Her tongue impacted with the flesh of his asshole.

At once, she wanted to draw her tongue back into her safe mouth but forced herself not to do so. Hesitatingly, she started running her soft tongue up and down his crack.

The slimy feeling and the rank stench were almost too much for her. At once, tt consumed her entire being.

"Yeah!" Erickson groaned. "Stick that tongue into my shithole, fuckwhore!"

Vanessa felt a shudder run through her body.

I can't go on anymore she thought to herself. Her mind screamed at her to stop. But still, her hands spread his buttocks further apart. She ran her tongue around the edge of his butthole.

The taste was sickening. It was so nasty cleaning a smelly scummy asshole – with her tongue.

Suddenly, Vanessa heard the sound of a door opening. Startled, she let Erickson's ass go and looked to the side. There stood an elder couple like frozen to the ground just looking at the repulsive scene in front of their eyes.

No one moved until Erickson remarked to the old guy

"Do you want your shithole cleaned by this dogbitch next?

This set the couple back in motion. They started cursing them out yelling

"Shame on you! Don't you have any manners you scum?"

Unexpectedly, their words didn't embarrass Vanessa. These were no people she was afraid of meeting again. They were no thread to her second ego.

Instead, the perverted frenzy she had experienced when the woman had sworn at her in front of the tattoo parlor rushed through her. Her horniness had awakened to its fullest again and the strange dissonance of sometimes being aroused while other times feeling hatred and fear of publicly being displayed as a slut was out of her mind.

"I'm just a dump piece of fuckmeat! A stupid cunt that needs to be treated this way!" she told the couple astonishing herself.

"What a miserable pitiful human being!" The woman spit at Vanessa. "She deserves to be a cheap hooker!"

Vanessa felt proud of being such a filthy slut. The words made her feel like the depraved gutter whore willing to please any man anew. The elder woman's disgust and repulsion turned her on.

Smiling wickedly at the enraged woman, she went back to work. She gave Erickson's asshole a first class rimming licking every inch of his puckered anal hole.

Fuming, the couple turned around storming away not stopping their loud curses.

Unimpressed, Vanessa continued her rim job. She even started poking at his tight hole to make sure he derived as much pleasure as possible. Stuffing her tongue inside, she made him groan out.

After a few more minutes of Vanessa cleaning Erickson's ass out for good, he turned around and drove his cock down her throat in one motion. Before she could even gag, he started pumping cum straight down her throat. Vanessa didn't even have to gulp as the goo shot right into her belly.

When Vanessa entered the hotel room with her boobs stuffed back into her dress, Erickson turned the light on illuminating the entire suite brightly.

It was fairly large – not as big as the penthouse she had been in before – but still a large comfortable suite. One corner was occupied by a big entertainment set and a long u-formed couch. On the other side a large king-size bed was placed. The side opposite to the entrance was a large window wall. Somehow, this reminded Vanessa of a situation she had been in before.

Stepping to the window wall, Vanessa threw a look outside. The hotel was built in a square with a large atrium and window walls going up each side. On the first floor, several restaurants, cafés and bars were situated. They weren't exactly packed by still she could make out several large groups of people.

While admiring the architecture of the exclusive hotel, Erickson had stepped next to her. Now, he leaned over to her and told her

"Do you remember the annual secretaries-party?"