Vanessa's Dissonance Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he was ready to blow his load. He pushed his dick out of her mouth only letting the tip rest between her lips. Letting her hair and the knot go, he grabbed both of her nipples and squeezed hard.

At the same second, spunk jizzed out of his cock. Vanessa screamed with an even higher tone while blurt after blurt of goo hit the back of her mouth.

And then she came. A short but forceful orgasm rocked through her body. If she hadn't been skewered by the giant dildo, she would have tumbled down by the force of it. For a few moments, she saw the stars while she screamed her pleasure out.

And then he was gone. The bouncer had simply stepped to the side. Vanessa's tits were still on fire leaving her yearning for more.

Watching the guy's show, there was no stopping the mob anymore.

In a hurry a group of three surrounded her. Two of them were pushing their throbbing cocks into her small mouth stretching her lips wide. Meanwhile, the other one had grabbed the tit handle abusing her bulged out juggs some more and making her forcefully hump the fake monster cock. The three didn't take long to cum though. They were all in a frenzy of feeding their semen to the dumb fuck puppet and soon their cocks erupted coating her face with goo.

When they stepped away, a single guy approached her. It was a middle-aged guy that looked pretty average and unremarkable. If he hadn't been standing in front of her with his dick in his hand, he would have never caught Vanessa's eye.

He simply stepped forward and pushed his cock between her lips. He didn't even say a single word simply expecting Vanessa to suck him off.

Vanessa's heart was pounding at a terrific pace from all the sensations her body was experiencing. She was so hot and horny that she behaved like a wild starving animal. She engulfed the cock at once pushing her mouth down his shaft and coating it with drool.

After pushing her head up and down his tool several times, it was firmly lodged inside her throat. Looking up at his face with his dick down her throat and her lips at his pubic hair, Vanessa suddenly saw that he didn't even look at her.

He wasn't paying any attention to her! Instead, he was watching one of the strippers doing her dance routine!

This couldn't be possible! She was the attraction in the club! She was the one sucking off this 'Average Joe'!

Instantly, fury welled up inside of her. She was getting angry at the guy. She couldn't stand people not paying attention to her. She needed to draw his attention back to him.

Immediately, she began fucking her face up and down his shaft letting it slide down her gullet with her mouth wide open. This way, the gagging noises emanating from her throat were extra loud.

"Glug glug glug glug glug ..."

'Average Joe' wasn't looking at her.

Vanessa was getting furious at him. She hated him for paying more attention to those strippers than to her. She had seen the girls backstage. Not a single one of them could keep up with her ravishing beauty. And not one of them was as dirty and filthy as she was.

She let the guy's dick pop out of her mouth and started running her tongue down the underside of his tool. Reaching his filthy balls, she sucked each of them inside her wet warm mouth. She bathed them until she had washed all sweat off of them.

The salty taste filled her mouth but she didn't care. Right now, she was willing to do anything to get his attention.

'Average Joe' still watched the strippers intently.

Being allowed to fuck such a ravishing beauty as her, this guy should be overjoyed! He would never even see a prettier bitch in his entire life!

Letting his balls drop out of her mouth, she begged him

"Please Sir, use my tits. Make me hump the fake cock for you!"

Finally, he was looking right into her face. But unexpectedly he had an annoyed expression on his face.

"Shut up, whore!" he hissed. "You're just the low jerk-off meat! Let me watch those fine girls dancing!"

Finishing his words, he looked back up to the stage leaving Vanessa totally stunned. She had been counting on anything but not this.

Her body was burning with embarrassment her cheeks flushed red from shame. She didn't know what to do.

She was such a better slut than these strippers! She had been the perfect office slut! She was the perfect whore too!

Not feeling a wet mouth around his dick, the guy became impatient.

"Suck!" he ordered not even feeling the need to look down at her.

Vanessa gave in. She wouldn't get his attention. He wasn't regarding her as a special whore. She was just the low jerk-off meat. His cum dumpster he would deposit his load in after watching the fine stripper girls.

Vanessa felt more humiliated than ever before.

Lustreless, she opened her mouth and sucked him off. At last, he came and unceremoniously dumped his load inside her mouth.

As soon as he had stepped aside, the next guy stood in front of her. Pleadingly, she looked up at him. She needed him to focus on her. She was the attraction right here! She was the dirty fuckwhore! And he didn't disappoint her.

He resembled that bouncer bloke like a brother - just as tall and muscular. And actually, he was the second bouncer of the club. His appearance was just as brute and scary with his large tribal tattoos and grim expression.

Pulling his dick out, he immediately bellowed an order at her.

"All my bitches suck dick on their knees! Get on your knees, whore!"

Vanessa looked at him with confusion in her eyes. Had he forgotten about the dildo? Her cunt was still impaled on the fake monster cock!

"But..." she stammered.

She didn't get further on as she was interrupted by the scary guy.

"On your fucking knees, fucking dogbitch!"

Spitting his command out, he tightly gripped her hair pushing her towards the ground.

Vanessa knew that he meant business so she started pushing herself up to get off the dildo.

When the brute bouncer noticed her reaction, he stopped Vanessa in her tracks by roughly yanking her head back. Vanessa looked like a deer caught in the headlights when he brought his face extremely close to hers. Then he hissed

"Did I allow you to get off that dildo? No! I said On Your Fucking Knees! The fake cock stays right where it is!"

"I can't ... It's too big ..." she whimpered.

"Shall I help you fucking ho!" he asked menacingly putting some pressure onto her shoulders.

"Please, no!" Vanessa begged immediately although her body screamed yes.

This guy seemed capable of doing anything to her and this uncertainty excited her immensely.

"Guess, that guy was right." he impatiently remarked looking up to the stage. "These strippers are far more interesting than this wannabe-whore."

This was the final push to get Vanessa going. She couldn't stand another guy disregarding her. She needed to show him what a good whore she was. She needed him to focus on her.

"I do it! Please, I'm a good whore for you! I'll do anything you want!" she exclaimed meaning every word.

Closing her eyes, Vanessa prepared herself for the coming ordeal. Her heart was beating rapidly while her cunt was tingling in anticipation. It seemed impossible. Still, her body wanted it.

Slowly, she began pushing herself down. Again, she had to overcome the thick end of the massive head. Grunting loudly, she pressed herself down. She had humped the fake monster for such a long time that her cunt slipped over the head pretty easily. Again she was filled.

But she had to get down to her knees and the giant cock was 13" large! She bowed forward trying to bend the jelly dildo. It did buckle a few inches and she could see her knees approaching the desired ground a few inches.

But it wasn't enough by far. She couldn't bend the dildo any further. There was only one way to get down.

Again, she started pushing herself down the massive shaft. She felt the inner walls of her cunt stretching and her insides tightening from the pressure. It became almost unbearable for Vanessa but still she went on.

It felt as though the giant dildo was being stuffed into her belly.

Seven inches ..., eight inches.

Vanessa squirmed in discomfort as the massive tool hit bottom inside her cunt.

Still, her knees were slightly hovering above the ground. Shifting her weight, she let her body fully drop down.

Once again, she was seeing stars. She screamed at the top of her lungs when she felt the ground on her knees. She had made it.

The feeling that shot through her pussy when the last inches jammed inside was intense -- a feeling of pain and pride overall turning into pleasure. She was amazed how her cunt had managed to stretch enough to accommodate the monster sized thick tool.

The pride Vanessa felt increased when she heard the claps of the crowd. A smile spread over her face. She was the perfect whore! All the guys loved her!

She felt so good -- so good at being a cheap whore in a sleazy strip club ...

Having fulfilled her task, Vanessa obediently opened her mouth and the bouncer's dick went inside. He was still holding her hair in his grip and now he started using it as a handle imitating his 'bouncer brother'.

He used her mouth like a sloppy cunt ramming her face up and down his cock in rapid speed. After a few moments, her mouth was completely overflowing with spit and drool. The white thick strands were jutting out of the corners of her mouth and slobbery wet noises were audible.

Glug, glug, glug, glug

Suddenly, he stopped in his tracks. Inquiringly, she looked up at him but the guy had turned to the side.

"Bring me the funtool!" he shouted at Mark.

Seconds later, her ex-boyfriend handed a metallic tool to the bouncer. Vanessa didn't know what it was but she was just about to find out.

It was a mouth clamp! Basically, it consisted of two clamps that were put between her lips at each corner and then pried open.

And that's exactly what the muscular guy did.

"Open that whore mouth, fuck pig!" he instructed Vanessa. "Time to learn what it means to be a full-blown ho!"

Although she got a bit nervous from the strange device, Vanessa obeyed at once.

Then, the bouncer pushed the two clamps into her mouth prying it open as far as possible. Instantly, Vanessa rattled from her mouth getting stretched so far.

She couldn't close her mouth on her own anymore. She was rendered totally helpless.

"Look at the stupid bitch! What a disgraceful sight! Just a piece of cheap fuckmeat!"

All these exclamations echoed through the club when the crowd saw the clamp prying her mouth open giving Vanessa an especially dumb submissive look.

"Don't want you to bite down from the pain you're gonna experience now!" the bouncer commented sending a chill down Vanessa's spine.

Without a chance to utter a word of mercy, Vanessa had to keep kneeling on the ground with the monster dildo deep in her womb and her mouth pryed open by two clamps.

Softly, the bouncer ran a hand over each of her glorious tits. Today, her boobs were definitely the attraction number one.

When he reached her nipples, he suddenly pressed down - again imitating his 'bouncer-brother'.

Instantly, the well-known feeling was back in Vanessa's tits making her scream out. Only the screams were muffled by the guy's cock that he rammed home the same moment.

He kept his dick stuffed deep inside her throat for some time enjoying the gags and vibrations from her tonsils. All the while, he pinched her nipples with his fingers. The sweet sting in her funbags was back making them tingle and glow.

Then he let her mouth go pushing his cock completely out of her. He only let Vanessa take a few gasps though.

Suddenly, he pulled on her nipples making her body move forward. And this way, impaled the cock back down her throat. Then he started a steady rhythm of dragging and shoving Vanessa's body forwards and backwards using her sensitive nipples as a handle.

Of course, Vanessa tried moving along as good as she could. Still, her boobs felt like they were on fire, prickling and biting sensations were surging through her juggs. She was going wild from the stinging and the pleasure.

The guy meanwhile received a prime throat fuck. Without the chance of closing her mouth, his cock went straight into her gullet.

Over and over, his cock went down her pried open mouth. Over and over, he made her choke and gag. Over and over, he kept his meat down to enjoy her throat clasping his shaft violently.

He slowly increased the speed of his nipple-yanking not giving Vanessa a moment to rest. With the clamp keeping her mouth wide open, the drool basically gushed out of her facehole. More and more bubbly slobber spurted out of it coating her chin and top of her bulged tits.

The onslaught caused streams of tears to flow down her cheeks making her mascara smear over her entire face. Long black strings of make-up were running down her cheeks.

There were so many sensations assailing Vanessa that she completely lost control. All she could do was scream at the top of her lungs.

Eventually, the bouncer stopped -- but only to make a show of smearing the vile slime all over her face. Finally, he had succeeded in destroying the rests of her classy make-up for good.

Looking at his perverted work of art, he suddenly stepped to the side showing Vanessa's tearstained smeared face to the crowd.

"Ain't that the look this dumb whore deserves?" he addressed the mob. "Guess, the classy wannabe-lady is gone!"

Being celebrated by the other guys, he proceeded to fuck her pryed-open mouth gripping the back of her head. When he took a short break, Vanessa suddenly mumbled something trying to get his attention.

With the clamp in her mouth, she wasn't able to speak coherently so she pointed her face downwards and arched her back pressing her fat bulging tits out.

Finally, the bouncer understood what she was asking and an impressed look spread over her face.

The next second, he rammed his cock back into her spit-filled throat while grabbing her hard nipples. Once again, he pinched them and yanked them forward.

This was absolutely what Vanessa had intended. When the muscular guy had concentrated on her face, her tits had been left disregarded. Suddenly, her big funbags had started itching. Her juggs were yearning for the guy's rough fingers squeezing and yanking them!

The itch had been growing larger and larger starting to drive Vanessa mad. She had desperately needed this itch to be scratched. She hadn't been able to reach the same level of pleasure as before.

Now, Vanessa responded with new screams of lust that made her throat muscle vibrate around his shaft. She felt like she was cumming the entire time, it wasn't one simple orgasm but a long wave of lust rippling through her body.

Several more minutes, the bouncer continued fucking her throat and yanking her nipples until he was finally ready to blow his seed. Dragging on her nipples, he pushed her face hard into his groin for the last time. He groaned loud while his cock flooded Vanessa's throat with an ocean of spunk.

"Well done, little whore!" he said tapping her head approvingly while taking the mouth clamp off of her. "You're a usable fuckslut!"

Vanessa felt a rush of pride surge through her. She had survived this mean guy's treatment and passed with flying colours. She was the perfect whore!

When the next guy stepped in front of Vanessa, she was down for everything. Her lust was on its peak. Right now, she only wanted to be the nastiest whore these guys had ever seen.

Out of the blue, the older man stopped a few feet away from her. He simply put his small dick in his hand and started jacking off.

"My dick won't touch such mucky scum. I'd better have some rubber gloves!" he remarked in disgust. "I'd rather watch those pretty stripper girls! That disgusting piece of fuckmeat can only be used as a cum dumpster."

Vanessa looked at him agape. She had never heard more embarrassing words in her life. She felt a new level of shame burning on her cheeks. Tears welled up inside her eyes while she looked at him jacking off. His eyes were glued to some stripper on stage.

She couldn't let this happen! She was the beauty with supermodel looks! She was better than these strippers in any way. She needed to please this man! She needed to be the best fucktoy he'd ever enjoy!

"Please, let this filthy scumwhore clean your ass! You're never gonna get your ass licked any better!" she tried teasing him defiantly.

The crowd went silent and the older man looked at her in disbelief. He was slightly over the age of 50 with grey hair and a slight belly. And he definitely wasn't used to seeing such a depraved whorish woman.

"You you want to lick my ass." he stammered in astonishment. "I I haven't taken a shower today."

"I'm a disgusting piece of fuckmeat" Vanessa repeated his words, "I don't deserve clean assholes."

Still not believing his luck in his old days, he slowly let his trousers drop to the floor and turned around pushing his pale skinny ass towards her.

It wasn't a beautiful sight as he had a wrinkled hairy bottom but Vanessa looked hungrily at it. She had his full attention now. She could prove him that she was a great whore.

As her arms were still tied behind her back, the grey haired man positioned his backside right in front of Vanessa's face and spread his skinny cheeks on his own giving her a good view of his crack.

At once, a musky odour crept up her nose. The stench bode ill and he was definitely in need of a shower. Vanessa didn't hesitate though.

She leaned forward burying her nose between his buttocks while the putrid smell of his unwashed ass became mind-numbing.

Before she could even stick her tongue out, she had to heave and retch dryly. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, she braced herself for the coming. She didn't slow down as she was on a mission. So she pushed her face back between the old man's smelly ass cheeks and opened her mouth.

Her tongue darted out of its protective cavern and hit against the slimy crack. She only managed to run her tongue over his entire crack once before she had to heave and retch again.

It was a pitiful sight. But the entire crowd held its breath at the action in front of their eyes.

Vanessa didn't hesitate going back to work though. Slowly, she got her choking under control. Working her mouth deeper and deeper into his crack, only occasional gags were audible.

The grey haired man was moaning loudly letting the astonished crowd know that she was doing a thorough job with her mouth. Her wet tongue ran up and down his ass crack cleaning it off any musky bitter slime.

To further his pleasure, she made sure to let the older man know how much she enjoyed her task.

"Mmmmh...!" she moaned. "I can taste your ass! It's so nasty! I'm your filthy scumwhore!"

The man began groaning faster, his breath became ever louder until he couldn't take it anymore.

Grunting his joy out, he basically jumped around. Just on time to point his erupting cock right at Vanessa's smeared whoreface. He had never cum so hard and spurt after spurt of jizz shot out of his dick showering Vanessa's face.

She grinned like a Cheshire cat about her success. She naughtily licked her full red lips trying to get as much cum inside her mouth as possible.

She had made it! She had convinced the guy and been a great whore for him.

By now, the rest of the crowd was so turned on from the perverted show that they weren't able to hold out any longer. For more than an hour, men after men stepped in front of Vanessa. They were all in a frenzy extremely turned on from the filthy acts she had been put through. Vanessa was deeply grateful for their attention as they were totally focused onto her, the strippers completely out of their minds.

Cock after cock was shoved down her throat. Load after load was shot into her greedy mouth.