Vanessa's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you know how I feel about you. So, what's your plan? How do we do this?"

"That's my girl! You need to tell him about the weekend at the resort that goes from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. You explain to him all the amenities, and how nice it'll be there, and that it's a celebration of your years of service. I also think that after he agrees to the weekend, you should give him a little more love and show him how special he is to you. If he knows how much you love him, he won't be insecure when we present our idea to him at the resort. Of course, if we tell him about our plans at the resort he may say no, and nothing will happen. However, I know when he sees the benefits, he'll agree to this one-off event."

For the next week, Jackson worked on Vanessa every day. He continued to try to convince her that it wasn't cheating and that after 20 years, her husband would be understanding and allow her to be with her friend of 7 years, for just this one time. With the promise that it would be a one-time thing, her total commitment to him afterwards, along with a renewal of their love, and the money for his boat, Jackson was convinced that it would be enough to allow her this one time with him.

After tremendous effort, he finally managed to convince Vanessa that it wasn't cheating and that her husband would allow her to be with him this one time. As crazy as it sounded, Jackson somehow convinced her that it would work out perfectly, and that she deserved this one-time hall pass.

Vanessa puts her plan into action

Excited, I told Lucas about the weekend and that it was a reward for my hard work and a thank you to Lucas for my extra hours on the road. With my enthusiasm, I convinced Lucas that it would be a great weekend.

After Lucas agreed to the weekend, I began the "Love Lucas" plan. I started dressing sexy every day, kissing and hugging him while we sat on the couch watching movies, rubbing his cock and sucking him off every night, swallowing all his cum, and reviving our sex life. I took him every night, every way. He was so happy, and our lovemaking was now hotter than ever.

One night I even gave him my ass, which had been off limits throughout our marriage. We were like teenagers, and I showed him my appreciation in various ways. Special dinners where I told him how happy he made me, how great of a husband he was, and that I would never leave him. When we went out with our friends, I let it be known that Lucas was a great husband and wonderful lover. I could tell he was embarrassed by the attention, but I could also see how it cheered him up and made him smile. With a little effort on my part, our sex and relationship became stronger than ever. I had to remember all this after our weekend, and continue to let him know how special he is to me.

It was true, I adored him and he was a great lover. He always made me feel loved and special. I enjoyed showering him with all that love and attention. He also liked it and started bringing me flowers and gifts. His loving words, his sweet kisses in bed, and his wonderful tongue between my legs, along with the hours he spent admiring and sucking on my sensitive nipples, led to the best sex I ever had. Yes, he's a fantastic lover with a wonderful cock and has an amazing tongue. I can't imagine life with him. Like clockwork we made love and satisfied each other every night until that night on Thursday. That was the first night since I started my "Love Lucas" plan that I refused to give him my pussy.

"Honey, not tonight. I want to keep my pussy off limits to you until we get to the resort and get you super horny." The truth was that Jackson demanded that I keep my pussy fresh for him. I pushed away all the guilt that was rising up inside of me, knowing that in a few days it would all be over and I'd then give Lucas 110% of myself forever. I just needed this one time with Jackson to get all the years of frustration out of my system.

Lucas's thoughts:

When Mary told me that Jackson considered Vanessa his work wife, it upset me greatly. It bothered me so much that it affected our sex life and my sex drive. The thought of her having these feelings for another man is something I can't handle, it's not in my DNA.

Then suddenly everything changed when I came back from the gym one night and Vanessa was waiting for me in a sexy babydoll nightgown. She knew I was upset, and now she was acting like her old self. She doesn't talk about work or Jackson anymore, which is a big change. Usually, I've to listen to how great her day was and how wonderful her boss is, blah blah blah. In the last couple of weeks, there's been nothing. Not a single conversation about work, and now she's become a new, exciting woman in bed, and our marriage has started to blossom again.

She dresses sexy every night and cooks special meals. Maybe she finally realizes how aroused I've become, and I can't complain. In fact, the nightly blowjobs are a great way to get me back in bed. Blowjobs used to only happen on my birthday or special occasions, but now she takes me like a pro and even seems to enjoy swallowing my cum for the first time ever.

Things were getting better every night. We did new things, I even fucked her in the ass, which was an incredible pleasure. The new, increased sex was fantastic, but what I loved more than anything was how she treated me with other people. She made me feel special and important and I enjoyed all the attention.

My love for her was stronger than ever, and it was as if we were starting our relationship all over again. I tried to show her the same love, bringing her flowers and gifts and making sure she was satisfied while I licked and fucked her pussy longer and harder than ever before. We became closer than we had been in years and I have never felt so loved.

The Resort Weekend

It was Tuesday at noon when Jackson and Vanesa went to lunch to discuss the upcoming weekend.

She told Jackson how she explained to Lucas that the weekend was a special reward for their years of hard work. The resort had a spa, boating, fishing, hiking and a promise of a relaxing weekend. They would arrive Friday around noon, and stay until after lunch on Sunday.

Several times she felt some guilt and almost canceled the weekend, but the sexual excitement, and chemistry she felt overrode her concerns. Afterall, Jackson convinced her that Lucas would go along with his plan. She reflected how she had turned Jackson down for all those years, because she cared about her marriage. But now, Jackson had finally convinced her that his plan would work.

When he came up with the idea, along with the $25,000 bonus Lucas would receive in appreciation for her years of work, he convinced her that they both needed this weekend to share the strong feelings they had kept hidden all these years. Just once, and then they would return to their partners and be the faithful spouse for the rest of their years together.

On Friday morning, Lucas and Vanessa drove up the one-mile private road, which was covered with pine trees on both sides. It looked like a postcard as they admired the sprawling property. When they reached the clearing, they saw the resort nestled in the woods. It was private and secluded, overlooking five hundred miles of Lake Mercy shoreline. Lucas stopped in front of the grand lobby entrance where the young bellman took out their luggage, and immediately delivered it to their room. The valet parked the car out of sight, and the hostess escorted them into the opulent lobby.

They were greeted by a young woman who handed them an envelope to welcome them to the resort. Jackson had arranged for only our group to be there that weekend, so they would have much more privacy and an intimate setting.

"Wow, that's something. I can't believe places like this exist, Lucas said enthusiastically."

"I know, baby, isn't it exciting? I hope you're ready for a fun weekend and open to new experiences."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure I'll enjoy acting like one of the rich people all weekend," Lucas said smiling.

She opened the envelope and read it aloud. "Welcome to Lakeside Valhalla. A place where you can experience your dreams and relax in our beautiful surroundings. Please have our hostess take you to your room and settle in. I'll be notified when you arrive and I'll stop by to welcome you both to our resort. - Jackson Grant."

"So formal, it's amazing." Vanessa was thrilled.

Once in their room, Lucas began unpacking while Vanessa explored the large suite, which had its own kitchen, two bedrooms, a living room and several big-screen TVs. It was almost as large as their flat, but much nicer furnished. Vanessa opened the curtains to reveal a view of the lake from her fifth-floor balcony. They stood outside on the balcony enjoying the view. Lucas put his arm around Vanessa and kissed her warmly, enjoying the romantic scene. After a few minutes, they broke their kiss when there was a knock at the door. Seconds later, Jackson entered the suite, smiled and extended his hand to Lucas in a warm greeting. They shook hands as Vanessa stood nervously and extremely tense. She knew this was the moment of truth, and a potential disaster, if Jackson could not convince Lucas of his plans.

"Welcome to our little resort and thank you for coming here this weekend," Jackson said with a warm smile as the room door opened again, followed by a man pushing a cart into the room. On the cart was a chilled bottle of champagne and three glasses, along with some fruit and flowers. Vanessa squealed excitedly at the luxurious flowers and surroundings, hoping Lucas would feel the same.

After a nod from Jackson, the man twisted open the champagne bottle, and with a loud pop, the foam bubbled out of the bottle, just like you see in the movies. While everyone watched, the waiter poured the contents into the glasses. What Vanessa and Lucas did not notice was the small amount of white powder in the back glass, which disappeared as soon as it mixed with the liquid. Jackson had procured just the right dose of drugs to disable Lucas enough to keep him from disrupting his plans for the weekend.

"Lucas, before we toast, I'd like to present you with a gift as a thank you for Vanessa's hard work, long business trips and absence from you," he said, handing him a fancy envelope. Inside was a check for $25,000 and a two-page document.

"I don't understand," Lucas said, somewhat confused looking at the check.

"You see, your wife has been a valuable asset to our firm, and we know you have made many sacrifices along the way. This is just our way of showing you, our appreciation."

Vanessa spoke up excitedly, "Oh my gosh, honey. Isn't this incredible? Isn't that the amount of money you need to buy your boat? Thank you, Jackson." Vanessa hugged Lucas, who was still confused but happy about the gift.

As planned, Jackson turned to Vanessa and said, "Vanessa, do you have your phone handy? Why don't you use your banking app and deposit it right now so it's in your account immediately."

"Good idea, but my battery is almost dead. Honey, give me your phone, you have the same banking app."

Lucas handed her his iPhone and he signed the check. While Vanessa worked the phone app and took photos of the front and back of the check, Jackson asked Lucas to sign the paperwork that went with the check.

"I just need you to sign the confidentiality agreement for our legal and tax departments," he said, handing Lucas a pen.

Lucas began reading the document, which was full of legal jargon, until Vanessa interrupted him. She tried to divert his attention from the document, which was a nondisclosure agreement that made it impossible for Lucas to talk about the weekend's events. In a paragraph at the bottom of the second page was legal wording that included his agreement to receive the money for allowing his wife to spend the weekend with Jackson. It clearly indicated that he had agreed to the arrangement for the $25,000 payment. Vanessa knew nothing about this part of the plan, and Jackson, knowing that this was the crucial moment, took control.

"Lucas, you can read the paperwork later, it's just a standard document that says you won't disclose the amount of the gift, and that it was part of the expenses for our business meeting."

Vanessa kissed him and said, "Just sign it, baby, so I can finalize the deposit."

He did. He quickly signed it and put it on the table while Vanessa finished the deposit into his bank account.

"That's it, honey. The money is in your account, and when we get back, you can order their dream boat! Isn't that great?"

Lucas was a little confused by the tumultuous events that were unfolding. He knew better, but against his better judgment, got swept up in excitement. When he noticed how happy Vanessa was, by the way Jackson was treating him, the gift for the exact amount of money he needed for his boat, it all felt a little staged. Although he was cautious, he let himself get carried away with all the excitement and enjoyed the moment to the fullest. The way Vanessa was anxious to deposit the check into his account also struck him as odd, but after all, he didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"OK! Time for a toast," Jackson said, passing the champagne glasses around.

"Here's to spending overdue time with special friends. May the weekend bring us new joys and excitement."

We clinked glasses and drank up as we looked out over the lake. Jackson knew the drug would take a few minutes to work, and entertained his guest until he knew it was time for his next move. After talking about the resort for five minutes, Jackson turned to Vanessa and said, "Vanessa, would you mind leaving Lucas and me alone for a few minutes?"

Vanessa knew this was the moment her husband would learn of her desire to spend the weekend together. She prayed he wouldn't be hurt or upset by the news. She believed Jackson when he told her that her husband would give her a chance after he explained everything. Now, for the first time, she worried that her desire to be with Jackson might be something her husband wouldn't agree with, but she pushed those thoughts aside as soon as she left the room.

Outside on the balcony, Jackson pointed to the lake and said, "Lucas, you're going to have a great day fishing tomorrow. This lake is famous for sports fishing, and the guides know the perfect fishing spots, or so I've heard. I'm not much of an angler, but Vanessa tells me that's your favorite hobby." He kept talking to give the drugs time to work their magic. Finally, he saw the drugs starting to work on Lucas.

He watched as Lucas began to feel the effects of the drug, and saw him seek a chair. At this point, Lucas felt as if he just put down three vodka martinis, making him relaxed and unsteady on his feet. Jackson noticed this and helped Lucas into one of the chairs on the balcony. With Vanessa gone, the men were alone, and Jackson knew it was time to explain things before the drugs took full effect.

"Lucas, I want to thank you for bringing Vanessa here for the weekend. As you know, we've been very close for the past 7 years, but I swear we've never been together sexually. We both stayed faithful to Mary and to you out of respect."

Lucas smiled and nodded.

"The real reason for this weekend is that Vanessa and I just want to spend a weekend together. She's been my co-worker for 7 years and sometimes I feel closer to her than I do to my own wife. So, I want her to be my real wife for the next two days. I know this may come as a shock to you, but you have to understand that this is just a one-time thing that we both want, and will never happen again. After 20 years, I've convinced Vanessa that you can give her this one-time hall pass - a weekend with me. When you leave on Sunday, we'll never talk about it again, and it'll be as if it had never happened. Do you understand?"

Lucas felt the drugs, but he was still painfully aware of what Jackson was saying. He spoke slowly but clearly.

"No fucking way! I'll kill you! Keep your hands off my wife."

"Lucas, I'm only telling you this because I promised Vanessa. She would never cheat on you, don't be mad at her. It took a great deal of effort, but I convinced her that you'd be okay with this, and allow her to be with me this one time. She insisted you wouldn't allow it, but I spent the last month persuading her that you'd understand, and accept my gift. After I leave you, I'll go to her and tell her that you agreed with everything, including our fantasy game this weekend. Don't be angry with her, I can be convincing, and she trusts me completely.

I know the drugs are taking effect, don't fight it, just relax. And before you go crazy, Vanessa has no idea I drugged you. I'll tell her you will not mess up our plans, and look forward to seeing her again on Sunday afternoon. She will know that you are being treated like a VIP guest and that you agreed not to approach us, or talk to us until you leave. It's part of our fantasy, you understand.

Lucas, it's important that you know that Vanessa would never cheat on you, and that she will only agree to us being together if you know and agree to our plans. I convinced her that you would be okay with us being together, it would not be cheating. The reason I am telling you this again, is because we know you so well, and if you had known what I was planning, you never would have come here. That's why we did not tell you earlier. I am truly sorry for deceiving you, but it was the only way for us to be together with your consent."

Due to the effects of the drugs, it took Lucas great effort to speak, "Listen Asshole, I will never agree to this, and I will tell Mary." He wanted to jump up from the chair and beat this man's face to a pulp, but his body did not respond as he felt himself falling into a dark hole.

"Lucas, in the document you signed, you agreed to Vanessa being with me this weekend. You also agreed to the money as payment for lending her to me. Also, you're legally bound not to talk to anyone about this weekend, including Mary. You signed the contract and deposited the money into your account from your phone. That's all legal. Yes, I may have tricked you a bit, but it was the only way. Just try to accept it, you really have no choice. Vanessa loves you, and it'll be over before you know it. On Sunday night, everything will go back to the way it was before. You'll have your wife back and your new boat. This wonderful woman will be yours again, forever.

There's more, so try to stay with me, Lucas. Vanessa and her luggage will be gone when you wake up, so don't panic. I've taken the liberty of removing your phone, tablet and all communication devices. We've also taken other precautions and I've secured some muscle to make sure you don't break the contract or do something stupid."

The drugs prevented Lucas from speaking at that point, but he heard every word as he drifted further into the darkness he was trying to escape.

"Lucas, you have $25,000 for your boat, and all I ask is that you understand that Vanessa will be safe for the next two days as she experiences new things as my wife. To be fair, I've arranged for a companion to visit you, and keep you company the entire time. This was my idea, and I had to convince Vanessa that you should have a play thing while Vanessa and I are together. She didn't like it, but I made her realize how painful it would be for you to be alone during our fantasy time together. I think you'll like it if you just accept things for what they are. When you wake up tonight, everything will be clear. Now get some rest."

Lucas's mind was a mess. Anger and rage coursed through his body, and his heart broke as he sat powerless. He couldn't move as his body drifted into no man's land. The last thing he saw was Jackson giving him a sympathetic smile and patting him on the back just before his eyes fell shut and the drugs took full effect.