Vault Ch. 02

Story Info
You can kiss me on the lips but no tongue.
2.4k words
4.34
9.1k
33

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/26/2024
Created 04/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 131:

Lily and I are playing a board game. We've already beaten Mom, Grace, Nicole, and Emilia. Yep, Emily got out first, haha. She didn't want to play, but Lily was always persuasive. I think Lily has some issues with Emily. She always finds a way to humiliate her.

"Are you guys still playing?" Grace asked, peeking into my room from the doorway. My room was open. Actually I always keep it open until I need to.

"You wanna play again?" I proposed.

"Not this one," Grace declined.

"Hold on, Mickey is about to lose," Lily interjected.

"We both know who's going to come out on top. Let's switch to a different game and include Grace. Frankly, trouncing you repeatedly doesn't bring me any joy anymore," I retorted.

"I'm not letting you off that easily. Remember the bet we made," Lily countered with a mischievous grin.

"How about you both stop. Sis, can you leave us alone for tonight? I've got some business with him," Grace said her tone serious.

"Little sister, you're so predictable. You want to talk about S-E-X, don't you?" Lily teased.

"Uff, will you guys give me a break? I'm sick of this teasing. I just don't want to talk about S-E-X with my brother. I want to spend some time with him. Like you all do. Alone. Get it?" Grace snapped.

Our family rules have shifted since day one, leaving everyone feeling heartbroken. Surprisingly, nobody seemed to mind that we were sleeping together. At this point, I've slept with my sisters and mom, sometimes just one-on-one, and other times all of us together. We all needed a shoulder to cry and a cuddle to sleep in peace.

Don't get too excited. It was just sleeping with no physical intimacy involved. I mean we cuddled but there was no sexual activity.

"Okay, okay. I'm going, but I'm taking the board game with me. I know he'll cheat," Lily said playfully accusing me with a grin.

As soon as Lily left my room, Grace locked the door behind her. Every room's door is airlocked, creating a sense of security as if each room were its own bunker.

"Grace, Nicole wanted to spend the night with me..." I started but she cut me off.

"You're not sleeping with her until you teach me everything," Grace declared firmly.

"What? You're joking, right?" I asked incredulously.

Ignoring my protest, Grace climbed onto my bed and cuddled up to me. I was lying on my back, and she lay on top of me. Despite her petite frame, her weight wasn't an issue. I hugged her back but I accidentally grabbed her butts. Ever since I started dating Nicole, nobody else sleeps with me anymore. It's been over a month and Nicole and I are very cuddly. It was an honest mistake. Nicole's butts are so soft and jiggly. I don't miss a single opportunity to feel her butts.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, quickly moving my hands to her waist.

Damn, her butt had some serious glutes. It didn't look that big, but it felt great. When did she get those curves? Her waist felt really good too. Fuck, I need to think about something else before I wake someone else who are not invited here at all.

"Grace, are you asleep?" I asked softly.

"Nah. It feels good to cuddle you. Why don't you sleep with us anymore? And why did Mom tell me not to disturb you at night?" She asked, her voice tinged with curiosity. "I hate Nicole. She stole you from us."

"Mom told you not to disturb me when I'm with Nicole, but you can sleep with me when she's not here," I explained gently.

"Oooo, you're right. Silly me," Grace replied, realizing her mistake. "But why do you sleep with Nicole every night?"

"Because she's my girlfriend," I replied.

"But I'm your sister. I have more rights to you than her," she replied.

"You're right, but..." I paused, unsure of how to proceed.

"But what?" She asked eagerly.

"I guess I have to have 'the talk' with you then, Grace. Do you want to learn about it?" I asked tentatively.

"I'll sleep with you every night if you don't," she replied, a hint of stubbornness in her voice.

"Then I have no choice, do I?" I said resignedly. "But you may not like it though."

"Just tell me," she said, her tone impatient.

"Do you understand what a girlfriend and boyfriend are?" I asked trying to gauge her understanding.

"Yep, they love each other," she replied confidently.

"But not like us. I love you too, but not the same way I love Nicole," I clarified.

"Yeah, yeah. You two kiss on the lips, which we can't do," she replied matter-of-factly.

"Do you know why we can't?" I asked, curious about what she knew.

"Yes, because Mom said so," she replied recalling the instruction.

"When did Mom tell you that?" I inquired further.

"When I got my first period," she replied remembering the moment.

"What else did she tell you?" I prompted.

"Don't let any strangers touch my private parts, and how to handle my period," she replied listing off the instructions she had received.

"Tell me about the kiss. Tell me exactly what she told you," I asked wanting to clarify. It can be risky without knowing what she already knows.

"She mostly talked about my period. She just told me that now I'm no longer a kid and I can't do certain things. Like no kissing your brother," she said recalling the conversation with Mom.

"That's why you don't let me kiss you anymore? She meant kiss on the lips. I can kiss you on the cheeks. Don't you see that I kiss Mom every day on her cheeks?" I asked trying to explain the difference to Grace.

"I don't know. She was in a serious mood. I didn't want her to yell at me," she replied. "But I saw you kiss Lily just like you kiss your girlfriend."

"No, I don't," I replied feeling a pang of guilt.

"Don't lie to me, big bro. I saw Lily kiss your lips," she insisted her tone becoming more serious.

Phew, I got really scared there. Lily and I sometimes kiss each other on the lips but it's just a peck. She may have seen us while we were working and kissed after successfully doing it. "You can kiss your brother on the lips. That's ok until..." I was interrupted by her kiss. Fuck fuck, why she's using her tongue.

Startled, I pulled back, my eyes widening in shock. "Whoa, Grace! What are you doing?"

She got scared. Oh my god, she's about to cry. I shouldn't have reacted that way. "Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm not mad. Please don't cry," I said soothingly, gently patting her back as she cried on my chest. I took a deep breath, trying to compose myself. "Uh, Grace. Kissing with tongues is... it's something that's reserved for romantic relationships. It's not something you should be doing with your brother."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know," she mumbled, looking down at her hands. "Then this is how you and Nicole kiss?"

"Yes. You can kiss me on the lips but no tongue. Just like Lily did," I said. "Now face up."

"But I liked it," she replied, her voice trembling. "Nicole and you kiss like this all the time, like in the movies."

"It's okay, Grace. Just... maybe let's stick to kisses on the cheek for now, okay?" I said gently hoping to reassure her.

"Okay," she replied.

"I guess I have to teach you a lot of things. Why didn't you have a boyfriend?" I asked gently, trying to shift the conversation away from the uncomfortable moment.

"Dad told me no boyfriend until college," she replied, echoing our father's strict rule.

Thanks Dad. "What about those sleepovers you had? Didn't you girls talk about boys? Watch any adult movies?" I asked curious about her experiences.

"Boring. I mostly slept and ate snacks," she replied nonchalantly dismissing the idea of any exciting discussions or activities during her sleepovers.

Wow. Maybe we should have sent her to a different high school. She needed some bullies to toughen her up. Actually, I would have beaten the crap out of them if anyone tried anything. Oh, damn, I've also spoiled my little sister too much. Looks like we've overdone the babying with Grace.

"Then how come you're still skinny?" I asked curious about her response.

"Hey, I'm not skinny anymore. I've been working with Emily for a long time. Now I have butts too, hehe," she giggled, clearly proud of her progress.

She wasn't lying. She used to be flat on both sides, but her efforts had paid off. Her breasts had grown over time, and now she had developed some curves. Emily, on the other hand, had always had a serious butt, likely from all the exercises she did.

"Grace, how about you learn this stuff from Lily? You know, it's very embarrassing. We'll both feel uncomfortable," I suggested, hoping to spare us both from an awkward conversation.

"I asked Lily, but she said I don't need to know it," Grace replied, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"She was just trying to ditch you. You should be persuasive with her like you are with me," I suggested, knowing Lily's tendencies.

"She's scary," Grace admitted. "Please, big bro."

"You're doing the puppy eyes thing," I teased.

"Please," she pleaded.

"Okay, I'll teach you, but you can't complain later that I didn't warn you," I relented.

"Okay, okay," she replied grateful for my agreement.

"Let's start with the kiss. The way you kissed me, you can do it with your boyfriend only," I explained.

"Got it. Only boyfriend," Grace replied, understanding the rule.

"That wasn't hard at all. Remember when I accidentally touched your butt a little while ago?" I asked.

"Yep," she replied. "That's also only reserved for the boyfriend?"

"You're a quick learner. Basically, your boyfriend can touch you everywhere if you allow it," I said, trying to simplify the concept for her.

"What if I allow you? Will that make you my boyfriend?" she asked innocently.

"No, I'm your brother. I can't be your boyfriend," I replied firmly.

"But..." she started to protest.

"No 'buts'. I'm your brother," I reiterated putting an end to the idea.

"Okay, okay. You're my brother. But why would my boyfriend touch me everywhere? Does that include my private area?" Grace asked her curiosity evident.

"Yes, but only if you allow it," I replied honestly.

"I'll never let him touch my private area," she asserted firmly. "I can't even think about it. So embarrassing."

"But you didn't get embraced when I did," I said. Ohh, shit I shouldn't have said that.

"You can touch me. You're my brother. Mom said no strangers," Grace replied offering reassurance.

Some fucked up thoughts clouded my mind and before I could stop myself, the words slipped out. "Grace, has anyone ever touched your private area?" I asked immediately regretting the question as soon as it left my lips.

"Lily sometimes slaps my butt when we work out together and makes fun of them," Grace replied with a hint of amusement.

"That's it? No one else?" I asked feeling relieved.

"Nope. You're the first person who grabbed them like a pillow," she giggled

She's so naive that anyone could take advantage of her. Thankfully nothing happened,

"You wanna touch them again?" Grace asked innocently. "I don't know why, but it felt good. Emily makes me do lots of squats and other butt exercises. My whole legs are sore," she added.

"You could ask Emily to give you a leg massage," I suggested.

"She's not as good as you think," Grace replied a hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Then?" I asked, curious about her solution.

"Emily and Lily both are mean to me. They act so sweet in front of everyone but are total jerks when we're alone," she replied, her voice wavering with emotion. "Only you and Dad love me unconditionally."

She started crying again, and I felt helpless, not knowing what to do to comfort her. Without thinking, I began massaging her thighs, trying to ease the tension in her muscles. It was clear she wasn't lying about her soreness; her muscles were all knotted and tense.

A few minutes later, she started moaning softly. "Is that better now?" I asked hoping that the massage had helped ease her discomfort.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

I was just giving her a thigh massage but I felt something wet on my fingers. I realized it was close to her crotch. To just make sure I went back to her inner thigh area and found out she was wet. She was laying on me so I couldn't see my hands. I unintentionally touched her vagina. She was soaked down there and had no panties. I got scared when I touched her in that area but the only reaction I got from her was a loud moan.

"That's enough for tonight, I guess," I replied.

"Five more minutes, please," she replied, clearly enjoying my massage. Ohh fuck she's grinding her hips now. Her vagina right on my dick. She's using my bulge to stimulate her. I'm not huge down there but I was semi hard from the beginning. It was her warmth that made our uninvited guest a little overwhelmed but nothing naughty yet.

"Grace, you can't do that with me," I said firmly, gently reminding her of our boundaries.

Fuck, she's gonna cum. Her hips are moving fast. She's sweating. She's holding her breath and holding me very tightly. Ohhh fuck she's shaking now. I hold her hips to keep her steady.

"Haaaaah.. Ahhhh... Nya..!, Kyaaaa... Mmmmmmh... Aggggh... Hngggh... Hyaaa... aaaaah... fu- it feels so... good..."

Fuck, she just came on me. We're both wearing cotton pajamas. Not only did she wet her own, but she also wet mine. I can feel the dampness seeping through, soaking my crotch area.

She fell asleep quickly. Ohh, damn, I've got a boner. I shifted slightly to carefully slide her off from me onto the bed. I need to change my pajamas. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to sleep tonight but maybe changing into fresh pajamas will help.

I turned off the light and quickly changed into fresh pajamas before settling back into bed next to her. Eventually, exhaustion took over, and I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...