Vegas Bound

Story Info
Prologue to our 10th Anniversary trip to Sin City.
861 words
3.62
20.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

Since I started writing on Literotica I have gained a lot of followers. Your kind words are always appreciated. I even appreciate the constructive criticism and it is always welcome. To each their own I have always said. Anyhow I posted a story called My Angel On The Line, the true story of how my wife and I met. And if you have read my profile you know we are heading to Vegas to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary.

At first we were going to have a ceremony on my ship in beautiful British Columbia and then hold a karaoke reception after. Did I mention we love to sing and have even record a few CD's. Anyway I wanted to do something a little more geared for just the two of us so we decided on taking a drive down to Nevada and spending a week together by ourselves maybe even redo our vows with Elvis! It is only a couple of weeks away and the both of us are getting very excited.

What my wife doesn't know however is that I intend to have sex with her in every state we pass through. Hopefully I will get to suck on her sweet cunt in Washington State in the fresh mountain air underneath the starry sky. I can taste her already, her moans would fill my ears, "Yes baby eat my pussy! Oh God I'm going to cum!" She would scream. Shit I already have a hardon thinking about it.

I can't wait to be driving and have her bend her head in my lap. She can take out my hard cock, that has been straining all day thinking about the great sex she offers me, and slide it down her hot throat. As I put the car into cruise control I will relish the feeling of my cock in her hot wet mouth as she slides it up and down my shaft. She will take me to the brink like she always does just before she sucks hard coxing all my sticky cum down her throat. I can see her now after she has finished licking her lips and smiling at me after she licked up every last drop.

One thing I truly hope to do is park near the Grand Canyon during sunset and place her on the hood of the car. I would pull up her sexy summer dress and slide my throbbing cock deep in her wet hungry pussy. The sky will be painted in golden twilight, the perfect back drop, as I thrust deeper and deeper into her hot cunt. My cock always feels amazing buried deep in her drenched box. The best thing is she loves being fucked by me, anywhere anytime. I can almost feel her strong legs wrapped around the small of my back urging me deeper inside. Her juices will cover my pole as we both share simultaneous orgasms.

Then when we get to Vegas I definitely want to take her in the pool. I will have her put her back against my chest as I slide the bottoms of her swim suit to the side to give me access to her scorching freshly shaven pussy. No one the wiser, we are looking like just a normal couple sharing a moment. Little do the people swimming around us realize that my cock is actually concealed deep in my woman's hot folds. We would be slowly fucking each other slowly, just riding the waves we created.

Maybe we might even get some others to join us in our festivities. Nothing like a total fuck fest in the hotel room with just a bunch of consenting adults sucking, rubbing and fucking each other to total pleasure. Nothing gets me going more than watching my sexy wife eating another woman's pussy till that woman cums. Or maybe take another man into our room and have him slide his big hard cock deep in her pussy while my wife is riding him, her ass just waiting for me to thrust my prick deep into her ass. Although my wife has only been double penetrated once in her life (by two guys that is, I double her all the time with my cock and a toy) it is something we would enjoy doing again.

My wife and I have enjoyed sexual contact in Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia, Michigan, Virginia, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Montana and Ohio. After this trip we hope to add Washington, Utah, Oregon, California, Arizona and Nevada to our list of place we have fucked.

Before we die, I want to make love to my woman in all 50 states and 10 Canadian provinces.

I will be taking my laptop with me and I will let you know the progress of the sex filled trip we will be having. You never know you might see us or end up joining us in our adventure. It should be one hell of a party but she deserves it. She is my angel and she has been long over due for a vacation. I just hope this is one hell of a trip for her!

To be continued...

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers