Vegas Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it was all the drinking because I can't believe we hadn't cum yet. Chris was fucking her hard, causing yet another orgasm for Betty. Of course it might have been the same one. I'm not sure she had stopped cuming. You could tell she was so wet.

After several minutes, Betty stopped and simply said "switch...." I moved around and positioned myself behind her and slowly rubbed my head along the outside of her pussy so she could get used to my size. She had positioned herself directly in front of Chris, moaning each time I teased her. As I slowly inserted myself, she let out a deep moan and said "oh fuck!" Once I was fully inserted, I started slowly pumping in and out, taking it almost all the way of before pushing back in again. She was so wet, it was very easy to slide in and out. I could tell she and Chris were looking into each other's eyes as I fucked her from behind. Betty clearly wasn't bothered by my size, so I started picking up the pace.

"Fuck! He's so big..... I want you to fuck me hard.... Harder.... Just like that..... Fuck!.... Chris, he's so hard! .... Fuck!!" There is no doubt she was talking for Chris' benefit - she was looking at him as I fucked her for all I was worth!

"Grab my hips! Your dick feels so good! I'm so wet....ohhh... Just like that!" Betty said. "Are you enjoying show, Chris? You like watching him fuck me, don't you? You like me taking this big dick from behind! I know you do - look how hard you are!"

"Absolutely!", he said. She then leaned down and sucked him for a few moments. I kept giving her all I could.

"This is sooo good! Chris, do you want him to keep fucking me??"

"Yes," Chris replied.

"Good. I'm going to keep fucking him. I want him to fuck me over and over, to use me like the good little slut I am tonight. I'm going to cum so hard." She then completely engulfed Chris' dick in her mouth and started bobbing up and down on Chris as I fucked her.

After a few more minutes of me fucking her as hard as I could, Betty said "oh fuck.... Oh fuck... I'm cuming!" That was all I could take and pushed hard into to her once more and exploded. She must have felt my own orgasm because she engulfed Chris and sucked him as deep as she could take him. He then said he was cuming, and held the top of her head and exploded in her mouth. I continued pumping in and out a few more times before burying myself as deep as I could go. I could feel her pussy continuing to contract around me as her orgasm continued.

As our orgasms subsided, we all collapsed on the bed, with Betty in between us, gathering ourselves. "That was amazing..." Betty said, with a shudder. After a few minutes laying intertwined, Chris got up and fixed us all a drink from the rooms mini bar. With her eyes closed and a smile on her lips, Betty slowly stroked my cock, playing with my head and running her fingers on the tip where the last few drops of cum were.

We finished our drinks lying in bed, making small talk. Chris began slowly rolling his finger and thumb around Betty's nipple as she laid between us. I joined in on the other breast. Almost in unison we both moved our mouths to each nipple. She laid there enjoying the attention, with her hands slowly stroking our increasingly hardening dicks. I think we were all ready for round two....

For the next hour or so, we probably tried just about every position we could think of. Betty was so hot. She promised us a "slut" for the evening, and that's exactly what we received. She took everything we could give her. Based on how she was that night, if didn't know better, I would have guessed this was something she had done before. She was exceptional. I simply cannot describe how hot she was.

I loved when she had me lay down on the bed and lowered her pussy onto my waiting tongue. She grinded against my mouth while I rubbed her nipples and breast. Oral sex, both giving - and receiving- was definitely one of her favorite things to do in bed! I loved licking her clit. While we did this, she had Chris stand in front of her and gave him another fantastic blow job.

After a few minutes she shuddered with another orgasm. "Now it's my turn to fuck you..." She slowly lowered herself on to me. She was still so wet, I slid right in. Once she adjusted to my size again, with her eyes closed, she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest for leverage. She started slowly rocking back and forth, leaning forward enough so her clit was rubbing against me as well. After doing this for a few moments, she started riding the full length of my cock. She would lift almost all the way off, before sliding back down, grinding in a slow circle. She repeated this over and over, moaning each time I was deep inside.

After a few minutes, she leaned back. Chris, who had been lying next to us watching, got behind her and started rubbing her nipples and breasts. She reached up and turned her head and they started kissing feverishly. Chris continued to rub her nipples and breast while Betty and I got into a good rhythm. Betty began rocking faster and harder. She then broke their kiss and started moving up and down on my dick, increasing her pace. She was really riding me now, and I was rock hard, fucking her as deep as I could possibly get. She was moaning and really letting us know how good it felt. Chris was completely into it as well, telling her to fuck me harder. I really couldn't last much longer. I grabbed her hips and pressed into her, cuming over and over again. As I did, she screamed with her own very powerful orgasm. It was very intense.

I can truly say that I have never been fucked that well. It was amazing! She collapsed onto my chest as grabbed her hips and pumped into her several more times. As her orgasm subsided, she kissed me, then rolled towards Chris and kissed him very deeply, then laid back on the bed with a completely satisfied look on her face.

Betty was incredible the entire evening. She was insatiable and it was an amazing experience. Sensing it was time for me to leave, I leaned over and kissed Betty. "You guys gave me the highlight of my life! Betty, you are the sexiest, most beautiful woman I have ever met!" Betty said "thank you! that was amazing - you guys gave me exactly what I wanted!"

As I dressed, she and Chris were laying in each other's arms, kissing passionately. "I love you! That was an unbelievable experience!" said Chris. "It was - and I love you too! thank you for letting me have this", she said. As I walked out, I heard Betty tell Chris "You know, we don't have any plans for the rest of our trip.... and I have that waitresses number...." As I walked down the hall, I couldn't help but wonder how that story would go....


12