Vegas Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes I grabbed the shampoo and started washing Emily's hair. Emily just stood there under the water with her eyes closed and head tilted back enjoying me massaging her head.

I grabbed the bar of soap and a wash cloth hanging on the door and started with her back, gently massaging it as I went. I moved to her left arm massaging and washing from the shoulder down to her hand.

It was impress how incredible she looked just standing there with the water running down her body. Her fit, tone muscle a testament to her fitness and nutrition. As I finished with her left arm, I slowly ran the wash cloth across her collar bones, watching as the suds ran down over her now erect nipples. As I started massaging her right arm, Emily started a soft moan as I worked my way down and back up that arm.

I started back across her chest, slowly making circles around and between Emily's gorgeous breasts. I slowly made the circle smaller and smaller, closing in on her nipples. When I finally ran the wash cloth across her left nipple, Emily let out a long, approving moan.

Suddenly, Emily reached up, grabbed my head and pulled my lips to hers. Our tongues swirled together in a brief, sensual kiss. As Emily broke our kiss she said "Now get cleaned up and meet me in bed." Out of the shower and bathroom she went without even looking back.

A little stunned and a lot curious, I quickly washed my beard and body and hopped out of the shower.

After drying off, I left the bathroom to find Emily laying naked on the bed. "Come lay down" Emily said as she padded the bed next to her.

Not one to argue, I laid down next to her. "No, on your stomach" She said smiling.

"ok..." I said a little curious as I watched her reach over to the night stand.

I could smell the eucalyptus as she poured some of the oil on my back. "Oh I like where this is heading" I said as I closed my eyes.

Emily and I haven't ever had the option to really do sensual so I really focused on how nice it felt to feel her hands massage and work across and down my back, working my sore, abused muscles. Her hands really felt amazing! Her hands felt like a true professional masseuse. After working on my back for a while, I felt her hands start to work my neck and shoulders, rubbing and massaging the oil into my skin, kneading my aching neck and shoulder muscles. God it felt good.

So good and relaxing in fact, I fell asleep. I have no idea how long she continued her amazing work but the next thing I knew, I was awake in a totally dark room with Emily fast asleep, wrapped in my arms. Having no idea what time it was but remembered I was smart enough to set my alarm earlier, I snuggle up closer to Emily and fell back asleep as we spooned.

I'm not sure how long it was after I fell back asleep but I woke up again to Emily gently grinding her ass against my now hardening cock. I started slowly running my hand up and down Emily's thigh, slowly working my hand farther up her body with each pass. When I finally reached the level even with her breasts, I ran my hand down to her nipple and slowly started circling it with my fingers.

It was about this time I realized Emily had her hand between her legs playing with herself so I slid my hand back down her body and pulled her top leg up so I could better access her sweet lower lips with my fingers.

Wow was she already wet! My finger easily slid between her lips as I ran it up and down her slit. I only managed a few passes before I felt her hand reach back to grab my rock hard cock and pull it towards her wet pussy. I grabbed her upper thigh and lifted it a bit as she positioned the head of my cock against her opening. In one smooth, slow push, I buried my cock inside her and elicited a deep moan of approval as Emily started to slowly grind against me with me deep inside her.

I could feel her fingers rub against my shaft as her fingers worked her clit. My hands continued to rub and explore her body as she continued to slowly grind against me.

"Fuck that feels good" I said in Emily's ear.

"Mmmm..." was all I got in return as the grinding changed from a circular motion to more of an up and down.

"Oooo...I'm not going to last long if you keep that up" I confessed.

"Mmmm...me either" Emily replied between heavy breaths.

I once again grabbed Emily's upper thigh and pulled her leg up as much as I could and pressed my hips harder against her grinding, feeling myself getting closer to finishing.

"Ohhh...mmmmm...yesss! Oh Fuck!" Emily suddenly cried out as her legs clamped down on her hand and I felt her pussy clamp down around my cock as she convulsed against me.

As she continued her climax, I grabbed Emily's hips, quickened my pace, and climaxed along with her. Considering the multiple orgasms from the day before, I really thought I wouldn't have had much left but I felt spurt after spurt shoot deep inside Emily.

"Mmmmm...fuck that was nice. Wish I could start everyday that way" Emily said as we came down from our orgasms.

"No kidding" I agreed as I felt myself getting soft inside her. "What time is it?"

I saw the light on Emily's Fitbit as she tapped it to get the time. "Almost 5" she said.

"Oh good. I'm not ready to get up yet" I said as I snuggle up closer behind her.

Unfortunately, my 0530 alarm came too quickly. We both had a busy day ahead so we climbed out of bed to start getting ready. We decided to take separate showers so we wouldn't get distracted and end up late. That and we were both starving and wanted to get down to breakfast.

"So when are you having to head back home?" I asked as we sat down with our food.

"That's the bad news. I need to head back as soon as my seminar is over" she said with a frown.

"Well that sucks. I was just thinking about what I wanted to do to you tonight" I replied.

"Oh yeah? Such as?" Emily inquired as she leaned in closer.

"Soft ties and ice cubes mostly." I said matter of factly.

"NO!! Damn it!" Emily said as she buried her head in my shoulder. "We've been talking about tying each other up for years!"

"Guess we'll have to get to that next time" I replied.

"Well I'm certainly not going to complain about missing out on anything this trip. It's been...mmmmm...wow." She said as she leaned in to kiss me.

"Yes, yes it has." I said as we broke our kiss. "I really can't wait to see you again."

"No kidding. Ok, I need to get going. I have about a 30 min drive over to the seminar."

"I'm going to have a really hard time concentrating during this conference. Thank you for this incredible surprise. I really owe you." I said as I leaned in for a finally kiss.

"You, my dear, are quite welcome" Emily said as she started getting up. "Now lets get back to the room so I can get my stuff and get going."

"Yes, ma'am" I said as I got up to follow her.

We made our way up to the room where I wish I could say we had one more round of insanely hot sex but that's not the case. After Emily got her stuff together, we made our way back downstairs and I walked her out to her car. After throwing her bag in her car, we exchanged on final passionate kiss and I watched as Emily drove off to her seminar.

12