Venus Ascending Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She buried her face in his neck as she whispered passionately, "Oh John, that monster of yours went past my navel, and I'm on fire. I need to feel you inside me."

John pressed her against the bulkhead. He began to rain kisses all over her face. His cock pressed hard against her clit, shooting bolts of carnal lighting through her body. She whimpered as she writhed, pinned between his maddening cock and the bulkhead. Lisa kissed her way up his neck to his ear and whispered, "Take me, please take me. I have to have you, I can't wait anymore."

John suddenly stopped kissing Lisa's trembling body in his arms. Her chest heaved as her frenzied and aroused body gave in to the tender, wanton passion flowing through her veins. As the lustful fog lifted from her eyes, she saw John staring at her. His hot, wistful look pained her with his lustful need, but he didn't move. He just stared at her. His hard, painfully aroused body still had her pinned against the bulkhead, but he didn't move or make any attempt to take her as she had begged him to do.

In a voice quivering with desire he whispered, "Lisa, for the first time in a long time I've met somebody that I like. Hell, it is way more than like. I'm falling for you. As much as I would love to take you into your room and screw your brains out, I want more than that. I want our time to be special. I want to take it slow and know the real you. Both of us have been hurt by jumping into a relationship too fast. I know neither of us wants to make that mistake again."

"Soon, I want to take you on a special date. If we still feel the same as we do now, I promise to make love to you through the night. Baby, to me you are like an incredible, five course meal. You are something to be savored, cherished, and enjoyed for a long time. You have no idea how hard this is for me to say, because I want you in the worst way. I want to see the passion etched in your face. I think you want me just as badly. Every night I have erotic dreams about us, and soon I hope reality will surpass the dreams."

Lisa whimpered as she realized he was not going to make love to her tonight. She frantically nibbled on his neck wanting him to know how desperately she wanted him. She grabbed his ear lobe in her teeth and nibbled on it before answering, "John, I dream about you making love to me every night. If reality comes anywhere close to my dreams, you can have me for as long as you want me."

John slowly let her slide from his arms until she was standing on her shaky legs. He held her tight for a few more seconds, bent and kissed her lips tenderly before ushering her into her apartment. Lisa slowly walked trancelike into her apartment, still not believing that she was going to bed alone ... again.

Her apartment was nothing more than a bed attached to a bathroom. There was a tiny closet and drawers built into the bulkhead. She figured prisoners back on earth had a larger room than she did. As she leaned against the closed door, she suddenly felt very alone. She had always been independent and never needed anyone, so being alone was a natural state, but this was different. She was usually okay being alone, but now she didn't like it at all.

She shivered and stripped off her clothes, still in the fiery haze, John had lit inside her. She didn't know which was worse, the loneliness of not having John next to her, or not feeling his lips and hands caressing her inflamed body. She flopped into bed with her mind and heart still spinning from her time with John, but her hands automatically began reliving John's caresses.

Lisa was in bed with her hands frantically trying to sedate the white-hot and all-consuming passion that John had ignited inside her, when her phone rang. She heaved herself off the bed, hysterically grabbing the phone believing it was John. However, it wasn't. It was her boss, and she had a sinking feeling she was going to have real problems.

The emergency call from her boss changed her schedule. She was going to have to work a double shift in two different areas. For the next week the only time John and Lisa got to see each other was while she was working.


Chapter 5

The "Sewer Rats" had taken it upon themselves to see if they could find any additional information about the thigh that showed up on the sewage grate. They searched all the other settling traps throughout the sewer piping system and found two things that they wanted to talk about. The first thing they found was a foot. Based on the coloring it seemed as if it could be the foot that went with the thigh, but DNA would determine if it indeed was.

The second thing they found was even more intriguing. It was a bag with three, different vials of tissue, along with a sealed flash drive. John locked up the vials of tissue and flash drive but turned over the foot to the inspection team. John had no idea what the vials of tissue or flash drive represented. However, he knew if he turned it over to the inspection team; the vial and drive would be lost along with all their information.

John knew all the other engineering managers also had strange anomalous information. He thought maybe, he should share the tissue and flash drive with them. He made a mental note to himself to talk with some of the other engineering managers, compare notes, and see if they might have some suggestions on what to do with the information.

John had a long talk with the "Sewer Rats", thanking them for taking the initiative to try to find out where the thigh came from. He told them to keep their eyes and ears open. He felt like many other things were going on. John felt like everyone needed to keep their wits about them and report any other strange occurrences.

The rest of John's workweek was fairly slow and routine. This gave him opportunities to visit Lisa while she was working.

Lisa's first job was at a place called Westworld. It was patterned after the 20th century movie about a resort city filled with gunfighters and pleasure robots. Lisa, of course, was one of the pleasure robots, and her job was to titillate customers into buying more drinks. As part of the titillation, she was dressed as an Indian squaw. It was unlike any outfit that a real squaw had ever worn. As she had so aptly described it on the first night they met, she was the eye candy.

Her top was an open, beaded breastplate that hid nothing. The breastplate contoured around her breasts almost caressing them, making them look immensely inviting and extremely seductive. Her nipples would stick prominently through the open beadwork, adding to the titillation. The breastplate only came to the bottom of her breasts, so her entire belly was naked and on display.

Her bottom was just a loincloth. It was only about 4 inches across, so her womanly slit and the crack of her ass were just barely covered. Her entire legs, hips, and cheeks of her ass were all completely open and exposed. Only the small, Velcro strap connecting the pieces of loincloth marred her sensuous display of flesh. Of course, there was also no room for anything underneath the loincloth.

John felt incredibly jealous the first night he came to see her. When he first walked in, she was sitting in the lap of this fat, balding, old man. He was taking advantage of the situation by running his hands all over her vast display of silky skin. John knew that this was her job, but still he couldn't help being a little jealous and hating this part of her job.

He made sure to find a seat in her area. Eventually, she came over to sit in his lap. As she did, John could tell she was slightly embarrassed with this job, but it paid the bills. As she sat in John's lap, he let one hand caress the silky skin over her lightly muscled back, while his other hand ran up and down her thighs. He felt her preening into his caresses. She stared passionately into his eyes as she parted her thighs. Not one to miss an opportunity, John slid his hand up her leg then gently caressed her womanly cleft.

As his finger came close to her slit, he found her soaked in her own juices. He slid his finger deep inside her pussy fingering her quim. As he fingered her pussy, he could see her nipples hardening and pushing through the breastplate. He could feel her body quivering as her mouth opened in hard, passion filled breaths. Her hands gripped his arm tightly as she moaned quietly.

"Oooohhhh God, John. You've got to stop, or I'll cum."

"Are you sure you want me to stop baby?" He responded as he continued to slide his finger in and out of her clutching pussy. To make matters worse, he started caressing her clit with his thumb making her legs start trembling in his lap.

As he continued his assault on her exposed pussy, she frantically attacked his lips in a needy kiss trying to cover her whimpers and moans. Suddenly, she sunk her fingernails into his arms and shoulders as her whole body stiffened. For several seconds, she didn't breathe as her cum took possession of her body. Then she exhaled a long, sensuous moan with her legs and belly quivering enthusiastically. John felt her pussy clutching at his finger as her orgasm continued to drive her internal spasm.

"Oooohhhh God, John. Oooohhhh God, you made me cum ... Ohh shit."

She renewed her passionate attack on his mouth sucking on his lips and dueling with his tongue. When her trembling stopped, Lisa ended the kiss and pulled back to look at John with lust burning in her eyes. She licked her lips sensuously before declaring, "Oh God John, I want you so bad!"

She was staring at John with all of her lust still in her eyes. He pulled his finger from her pussy and stuck it in his mouth. John sucked her juices from his finger teasingly, and her eyes were wide as she watched his display. Her shoulders shook as a shudder ran through her thinking of what that mouth could do to her. She quickly leaned down and kissed him one more time before getting off his lap and promising.

"I will see you later!"

John sat enjoying the music. He hadn't seen Lisa for a few minutes. Suddenly, she appeared at his shoulder. She leaned over his shoulder with her engorged nipples tantalizingly close to his mouth.

"Sir, you have a message. Could you follow me please?" She whispered in his ear.

John got up dutifully following her back to a dark corner behind the rest rooms. While he was wondering what kind of message was back here; she suddenly turned and jumped into his arms smothering his face with kisses. Being no dummy, he immediately realized that her passionate need was the message. Her arms and legs wrapped around him desperately clinging to the man she was falling in love with. John quickly got into the swing of things, grabbed both of her ass cheeks in his hands, and pulled her tight against his body.

She continued to attack his face with ferocious, loving kisses. He matched her kisses with just as much passion. She suddenly pulled her lips back and whispered, "John, I can't stand it. I have to have you!"

With that she slid down his body kneeling in front of him and began unbuckling his pants. She fished his hard, engorged cock out of his pants and held it reverently. As she held his cock in her tiny hands, she could barely get her fingers around it. Even with both her tiny hands holding him, his member was still sticking out of the top and bottom. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she gently kissed the tip of his cock and whispered.

"My God John, it's the most daunting and beautiful thing I've ever seen. So this is the monster you've been hiding inside your pants. Oh my, my pussy is twitching thinking about taking all of this."

She took a deep breath and began sliding the head of his cock into her mouth. She began to sensuously bob her head up and down taking more of his cock in her mouth as she went. John had never had anyone make love to his cock like this before, and he realized she was swallowing him down her throat. No one had ever done this to his cock.

John groaned a deep and masculine groan before whispering, "Oh God Lisa, no one has ever taken me down their throat. Oh shit, damn that feels good!"

Lisa began to moan sensuously enjoying his cock in her mouth, and the vibrations almost made John lose it. He quickly bent down and grabbed Lisa around her tiny waist. Flipping her upside down, he put her legs on his shoulders around his head. She lost his cock as he flipped her upside down, but quickly recaptured it and fed it back down her throat. John started licking and nibbling on her wet and tasty pussy.

As he began sucking on her clit and tonguing her pussy her moans grew in intensity. As John was drinking in her pussy nectar, he began licking her clit, and her hips began a dance of passion around his mouth. Her moans were vibrating through his cock, rapidly bringing him to the point of no return. He sucked her clit into his mouth and began to lash it with his tongue, forcing her hips to dance a lively mambo on his lips.

Her sucking rhythm faltered as her hips started bucking and thrusting into his face. Suddenly, she froze with all of her muscles rigid as her orgasm ripped through her. As her orgasm gripped her, her throat clamped down on John's cock. Lisa's bucking forced his cock down her throat, and she screamed her orgasm. Her vibrating moans along with the tight grip that her throat had on his cock, forced his cum to boil to the surface.

John began to blast ropes of cum down her throat. She was lost in the pleasure of her own orgasm when John began shooting his cum down her throat. Lisa had trouble trying to swallow a load of cum upside down and began to gag. She had to quickly pull his cock out of her mouth and throat, so she could breathe. Otherwise, she would choke on John's cum.

John saw the problems and quickly flipped Lisa right side up cradling her in his arms. John held her and began kissing her face heading towards her mouth. Lisa turned away. He couldn't kiss her, but John followed her paying homage to this incredible woman. She looked surprised that he would kiss her after having his cum in her mouth, but to John it didn't matter at all. He had just had the best blow job of his life, by the most incredible woman he ever met and he wanted her to know it.

Lisa was still having aftershocks from her own orgasm and would tremble in his arms every few seconds. They stared into each other's eyes. Both felt that this was turning into something very special.

Lisa's eyes started to water as she stared into John's face and admitted, "Oh John, it's not fair. All you have to do is touch me, and I'm burning up. Do you have some kind of special powers? I can't stop thinking about you, your smell, your kisses, and wanting you inside me."

John's eyes crinkled an amused smile as he responded, "Well my baby, it goes both ways. I can't stop thinking about you, and I get hard every time I think about you ... So I'm hard a lot."

Lisa's face screwed up with a confused look before she ask, "So why haven't you fucked me yet?"

John's face showed his sincerity as he answered. "Lisa, I feel a spark, it's a special feeling every time I look at or touch you. My gut says we have something very special here, and I don't want to mess it up. I don't want to be like everyone else and have meaningless sex. Baby, I don't want to fuck you; I want us to make love. I don't want it in the back alley. I want it to be special and all night long."

"From the beginning my marriage was all about sex, and I know that a long-term relationship can't be built on just sex. I want more with you. I don't just want your body. I want your heart, and I don't just want it now. I want it forever. So be patient with me baby. When you get off this double shift, we will have our date and take this to the next level."

In the background they heard a female voice yelling, "Lisa, Lisa, they're looking for you!"

Lisa's eyes took on a look of panic as she looked into John's eyes and said, "I have to go, John. However, I want you. I want this big, horse cock of yours stretching my pussy soon."

John set her down on her trembling legs, and she straightened her costume. John wiped little bits of cum from her face before she put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. She gave him one, last, longing look before she turned and ran back to her eye candy job.

The rest of the night Lisa felt herself drifting off into daydreams about John. She didn't know what it was about him that affected her so, but he was always in her thoughts. His laugh, his smell, his inquisitive mind, and oh God, those strong arms of his, all invaded her thoughts. Tonight she had been given a glimpse of what it would be like to make love to him. She trembled at the thought.

Most of her orgasms were self-induced. Very few of her lovers had ever taken the time to pay attention to her. She could count on one hand the number of orgasms she had with her husband. John seemed to be able to make her cum almost at will. He had made her cum twice tonight without even trying. She was trying to imagine what it would be like when he really tried to make love to her. She shivered with dreamy anticipation.

John went back to his apartment and dreamed of Lisa's incredible blow job. He also noticed something else kept his mind occupied. He had given Lisa two orgasms tonight, and the look on her face after each one was worth it. She was an incredibly stunning woman, but in the mist of her orgasm all pretense disappeared. She was just Lisa. Lisa with her face glowing in orgasmic bliss was the most stunningly gorgeous creature he had ever seen. He would never give her up.