Venus Conception Pt. 02 Tina

Story Info
Tina Version Of Her Affair.
3.9k words
2
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Venus conception Part 2 TINA VERSION

Please read Venus Conception Part 0 and 1 to understand this episode

Well, I am back with the end of my tryst with Bill. After I had these beautiful two nights in a row under the stars with my lover whose physical attributes were awesome, I was like on a cloud for the day. I mostly lied on the solar bed at the front of the yacht, half asleep, just relaxed, spent and satisfied for a while. The breeze was gentle as we sailed back into Newport. My husband John came and stayed by me for a long time, and we were holding hands while I reflected on the events of the past two days.

I was at wondering why John was so calm as he very well knew that my womb was awash with sperm from my lover. But I was postponing the probable explanation of my actions.

The consequences were potentially serious: It was shortly before my ovulation day, and I knew that sperm could live up to five days in a womb. As this reminder of my behavior in the past 48 hours hit me, I had two trains of thoughts competing: A certain fear probably dictated by my social conditioning and the possibility that John's attitude might radically change, and on the other hand a feeling of complete release and physical fulfillment. After all, I had had two days of passion and still felt that psychological excitement to the possibility of becoming pregnant.

So, I spent a delightful day, all nervousness put aside, careful not to let my legs open too wide as I could feel the wetness of my crotch due to the fact that Bill had come twice in me the night before and that my sore and probably a bit swollen lips had probably at first blocked the oozing of his sperm. So, as I went down to our cabin at the end of the morning and, looked between my legs, I saw a large wet stain on my bottoms and changed my pink bathing suit to a dark blue one where a damp spot would not be as noticeable.

At the end of the cruise, while John was talking with our captain, Bill came next to me and in a low voice thanked me and asked me if he could hope to see me again. I actually was hoping for this as his physical beauty, his sexy voice, were once again seducing me. So I agreed and I gave him my mobile number that he repeated to be sure to memorize it. He left me quickly probably to jot my number on a piece of paper and to prevent our liaison from becoming too obvious.

We came to the wharf, warmly thanked our hosts and I shook hands with the crew including Bill. We drove back home and had a quick dinner. John was very considerate, not mentioning my adventure of the first night but swiftly took me to our bedroom. After a well-deserved shower to get rid of the sunblock that was covering our skins, we cuddled in bed for a long time and when he put his mouth on my pussy, my still engorged red lips could not go unnoticed but he said nothing, licking my clitoris as he always did and gradually taking me to a very pleasant climax. I relaxed and as he turned around and now had his long and very hard cock at my entrance, I asked him to be gentle as I was a bit sore.

As he pushed in, I realized the difference with Bill. John is much thinner but maybe a bit harder and I had goose pimples all over my body just thinking that I had another cock inside my pussy in less than 24 hours. I was very wet and John told me so without mentioning my lover but I knew he was thinking of it. He thrust into me while I was enjoying his stamina and as he lowered his head to kiss me, I extended my tongue into his mouth and closed my eyes. He was now pounding me and I felt a bit of pain as his long cock was touching my cervix and his movements were rubbing his skin against my sore lips. He grunted, tensed as he was about to ejaculate. A few seconds later, I could clearly feel his contractions, strong, numerous, as he came in long spurt and I had a tiny orgasm.

I enjoyed the moment and his powerful release, but it was nothing like the hurricane of the nights before. He let his torso pressed on my breasts for a long time with his prick deeply inside me and I reflected that I did love him. Maybe his large ejaculation was due to this basic need to regain control of his wife. I have even read that the quantity and quality of sperm of the husband are increased when he detects or knows the presence of a lover's semen in her. And the fact that he kept his penis so long in me after he came, was to ensure that most of his fertile semen stay inside? Sperm war?

Later, as we lied side by side, he asked me what I wanted from him, and I simply answered that he was the best husband that any wife could hope for and that I would always love him. At that point I realized that I should be more careful in the future.

We fell asleep rapidly and when I woke, John was already up and, attracted by the smell of brewing coffee, I went down to the kitchen only dressed in a long shirt of his, nothing under it. He was having his breakfast and as I kissed him on the lips, I could taste the bitter coffee he had just been drinking. His hand was on my hip and as I kissed him deeper, he went down along my thigh and, coming up, came against my crotch, still wet from our lovemaking. He started a gentle masturbation, and I was about to ask him to come back to bed with me when he said he was late and had to go.

I realized that life was catching up, that I had to do some shopping as the fridge was almost empty. I sipped a cup of coffee, peeled a peach, grabbed a toast and reflected on the new day. I was happy, having regained my stability and the love of my husband. So, I had a long shower, washed my hair, dried them, and thought about the past days. I felt a sudden warmth in me just remembering the sexually loaded moments I had spent under the stars.

I was reflecting that many men draw a line after they have had what they wanted: sex. And I should do the same, prepared to go back fully to John. I dressed, went to the garage, drove my car to the local store when my mobile rang. It was Bill who asked me if I was OK and if I could talk freely. At my positive answer, he added that he was dying to see me again as our parting among all the crew had been formal to say the least. I was once again seduced by his deep sexy voice and agreed to come to his place for a quick lunch.

So, hoping to convince Bill that my only true love was my husband's John, I went back home, filled the fridge with the groceries and went to my room to change. I figured that as John had seen me almost nude in the morning, I could dress in any way and he would not notice the change from my shopping attire to a sexier one in case I would meet him on my way. So I put a thong, a light pink shirt and a white mini skirt with my matching white sandals. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I knew I was dressed to kill

Thanks to the GPS, I found his street, across town and his house, tiny but charming. As I rang the bell, I was conscious of the fact that I was not any longer falling under the hypnotic stare of a lover but taking a positive step towards him. I felt a certain pride in my dare and not a bit of shame.

Bill came to the door dressed in tight shorts and a workout T shirt which was like glued to his pecs. Wow, he must have thought it out. His attributes were awesome, his abs showing under his shirt, his protruding groin very noticeable, his biceps, his calves, his buttocks well defined and like chiseled by the best sculptor.

We went in and kissed immediately. Against my former thoughts, I was burning and wanted more of him. We literally ran to his living room and without a word, we undressed one another and still standing up pressed our bodies one against the other; I can clearly remember the mild surprise I had when I discovered that his pubic hair that I had touched but not seen during the nights were almost blond and that his cock was like specked with tiny moles. He was the first man I had seen who was so blond despite his gray eyes. In a second, I backed a few feet to admire this incredible body and noticed his elegant long torso.

He was from his side detailing my body from my feet to my head admiring my tiny breasts and slim waist which alike my abs had not been touched by maternity.

After a minute he silently stepped forward and pressed me against him and I could feel his hands on my back and his very thick penis against my belly coming straight up above my navel almost to my breasts. We were kissing as first-time lovers, his tongue probing every corner of my mouth, as we were slowly gyrating our pubes one against the other.

I can still remember that I rose on my toes to feel the base of his hard cock rub my clitoris. I pushed my pubic bone forward and slowly started moving up and down, sliding my pussy against his cock. I was already in a pre-climax state and could feel from his own movements that his excitation was growing. I was about to have an orgasm when he moved away and told me that he did not want to cum on me but in me. I was there, in the middle of his living room, naked and exposed, in my exhibitionistic wantonness, agreeing once more to be sexually loved by this man.

I was now at the peak of my cycle, possibly ovulating this same day and at an even higher risk than the two nights I had spent on the yacht. However, I knew that sperm can live for five to seven days in the womb so that his swimmers were probably still in my tubes. Nevertheless, I was only adding to the chances and this time deliberately. He had an unobstructed view of my body as I had of his and I reflected that he would in any case make a splendid biological father should I happen to be pregnant from him. So, I decided to tell him that I was totally unprotected and in the middle of my cycle.

He took my hand, smiled with just a move of his head, said nothing, and we sank to the carpeted floor where he immediately put me on my back. I opened my legs dying to feel his big penis enter my narrow vagina. He put his moist pre-cum oiled tip to my very wet entrance and as he pushed, I gasped at the feeling of fullness he was giving me. I wanted him all and twisted under him while raising my knees and locking my calves behind his back. I was conscious I wanted him and felt that all barriers were now gone. I could pant and scream as there was no longer the inhibition of being on a sailing boat where all noises could be noticed.

I put my hand on the side and felt our union from under, took the base of his prick between my fingers and marveled at its girth. My hand went down and felt the velvety feel of his scrotum, patted it as a cat at first and as he started to grunt I took his balls in my hand and applied a slight pressure on them, feeling their contact with my anus. I shivered and taking one of his balls between my fingers, wondered about the volume of sperm they could contain. I knew from John that I had to be very careful as their sensitivity sometimes borders pain. So I tried to be extremely soft, rolling one then the other between my fingers. I was once again completely oblivious to anything else and was dreaming of the semen he was holding in his testicles which would in a few minutes be warmly inside my womb as I sensed that his ejaculate would contain more sperm than normally as he now knew I was potentially fertile.

My other hand was mauling his ass cheek and I started humping against him while his thrusting was becoming more forceful. I knew he was coming close and without any self-consciousness or guilt, started screaming that I wanted him deeper inside my married pussy. Yes, I said it. Looking at him, I asked him if he could feel my vagina milking his cock as I was working my inner muscles. And, I added that I wanted to have his sperm in my womb. I even remember telling him in French "Viens en moi, fais moi jouir". Little did I know... His thrusts were becoming erratic, his sweat was dropping from his face, my hand was holding his balls and squeezing them, his breathing was short and I was humping against him. He emitted a kind of deep shriek and tensed. I had my legs against his arms, open to the max and my hand was now on the base of his prick as I wanted to feel the pulses of his climax to know when I was being so forcefully bred.

As I felt his first powerful contraction, first at the base of his penis then the real twitching inside me, I had a mind-blowing orgasm of my own realizing that his sperm was being sucked into my womb by the spasms of my opening cervix. I stopped breathing altogether, squeezing his balls shouting that I could feel him come in me, that I wanted his baby, completely his and under the total control of my breeding instincts.

A cloud of semi consciousness overcame me for a long while and when I progressively emerged, I thought that this was probably the strongest climax of my life. As of to-day, very few have reached that intensity and it is probably due to the fact that I was at my peak fertile period, that I wanted a baby, that Bill had a splendid body and cock, that he was a new lover, that I had finally and freely made the choice and finally that I was no longer a shy almost virginal wife.

So, what seemed like hours later, as he gently pulled out and lied next to me, I put my hand on my pussy, closed my lips, my legs and pulled my knees up into a fetal position, holding my thighs with my arms, and enjoying the total relaxation which induces this position. At the same time, this prevented any leak from my pussy on his carpet and, as I was conscious of, helped to ensure that his sperm would by gravity enter my womb.

Again, I was on instinct and sometimes wonder why this man mattered so much for me physically. Silence now surrounded his house and we remained like in a yoga class without moving for a very long time. I was looking at the ceiling, erasing all thoughts from my mind but in my numb state almost seeing my body, with my snatch sticking upward, drenched with cum and my long blond hair on the carpet.

Once again, I was beyond any self-consciousness, completely oblivious to the world, naked, exposed, sexually confident and totally offered to Bill. He got up first and as I did not move, enjoying the last moments of the afterglow, he went to his bar and prepared a couple of glasses with fresh lime juice. I emerged when he came back and putting one hand out, I took the glass. He had a totally unobstructed view of my pussy, its lips, its light blond hair at the time, and asked me not to move. I raised my head and sipped from the glass while he drank from his own standing up and looking at me in my fetal position.

I now had a new view of his own body from below and could see his large balls hanging down, his perfect abs and his long legs. We smiled at each other and as he took the empty glass from my hand, I thanked him. Did he think it was for the drink or for the fantastic pleasure he had just given me? I can only guess. I was still not moving and he knelt next to me and putting his mouth on my exposed clitoris, took it between his lips, applying his tongue, his fingers and, unable to see his head, I just enjoyed the pure physical pleasure of that very soft caress after the power of his former pounding. He was good and I was soon squirming, moaning as a cat until he brought me to the first climax I ever had in this position, lying on my back holding my legs up. Not a drop of his cum had drained out of me and once more I fantasied or rather realized that my spasms were inviting still more of him inside my womb.

He let me relax for a while and as I rolled onto my side, came behind me and I could feel his big cock again fully erect against my back. He knelt and asked me to do the same. Leaving my head on the floor, I turned around, raised my hips and spread my legs. In a second, he was pushing inside me doggy style, holding my hips and despite my two previous climaxes, I felt my excitation growing again and reasoned that female sexual capacity has no limit. He went in and out for a long time and gave me two more orgasms. After each, he stayed inside, stiff as an iron bar and let me recuperate my breath. I was panting, feeling like a doll in his hands.

At one point, I was again yelling, asking him to "fuck" me deep. As his thrusts became more erratic, his penis became even larger and I was begging him again to cum inside my married womb. He shouted that he was there and grabbing both my hips pushed his cock as far as he could go. I pushed my ass back and could feel the tip of his penis stuck against my cervix. He spurted again his sperm into my already flooded womb and once more I was thrown into a mind blowing orgasm that lasted for a full minute. I could feel our sweats dripping from our bodies while our breathing loud and short, our muscles clamping one another. In fact, I had the impression that my inside muscles were squeezing him and as he started to pull out, I begged him to stay in me a while longer.

He did not move, and I could still feel the slight contractions, minutes after our mutual climax of his penis and my vagina. After another long while, he softened and slowly fell out of me. I stayed as I was, conscious of my posture with my ass in the air and my open pussy. Before turning over, I put my hand between my thighs, closed my pussy lips and my legs to prevent any of his sperm from escaping my body. I then rolled over on my side and resuming a fetal position, fell asleep.

It must have been an hour before I woke up, covered with a thin blanket, on the couch where Bill had carried me. I was spent but so satisfied. I pushed the blanket away and realized I was still nude. I called his name and he came into the room calling me his sleeping princess. He came close and I kissed his lips before asking him how long I had been sleeping. I was shocked to learn it was past 5 pm and knew I was to go back home to meet John when he returned from work.

I retrieved my shirt, asked Bill to hand me my thong and put it on before getting up and adjusting my white skirt. I quickly tugged my shirt and told Bill I had to go. I now clearly was in that down period following the high that any drug, alcohol or intercourse will likely provoke. I quickly kissed him on the lips, said that I would call him as he left me his card and drove away with my car. Fifteen minutes later, I was home and went straight to our room to change. Not only my underwear was soaked but my skirt had a big stain at the back as I had been sitting on it in the car. I put both in the hamper and adding a padded protection into some fresh panties, put my morning jeans back on with a shirt. Eventually, John would spot my under-wears and guess what had happened.

Now, I poured myself a glass of wine and reflected on my day. I had that warm feeling of total satisfaction as my desires were fulfilled. I was in my ovulation days and filled with the semen of my lover. The chance of pregnancy was very real and the only problem was that my pussy was red and sore and that John might find out. But did he not know yet? These mixed thoughts did not worry me as I thought that I might as well tell him everything right away.

I was in the couch when John came in and stated that he had the worst headache in a decade. I rose and put my hand on his forehead. He was hot and needed a painkiller and a good night of rest. So, he undressed, took a hot shower and having drunk his potion went straight to bed. I did not have the courage to tell him about my afternoon but was saved from some likely rather painful sex as I could now clearly feel the soreness of my pussy.

I had a sandwich as I was starving and taking my time had a shower and joined John in our bed. He was sound asleep and as I touched my slick pussy, I was thinking that the chances were now clearly in favor of Bill in case I would be pregnant. I thought of it for a moment and decided that I should consult my ob-gyn the next day. I will continue when I am back with the third and last part of this episode of our life.

12