Veronique and Aaron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her if she wanted to go to the police or for me to go with her and tell her mother.

"God, no! This is between us. Promise me you will tell no one else."

I promised but told her she should do something.

"I have done something, but you don't understand. I never tried to stop them. On the contrary, I got incredibly aroused during it. I would have gone back with Jim the next week if he hadn't been so horrible on the way home."

She looked to see if I understood, and I could see her eyes pleading for understanding. "What did you do about it?" I asked.

"He stopped where we had parked up the first night he took me out. Only this time, he took me from the rear in the back seat, telling me I was his slut. And when I protested and said I didn't want to see him anymore, he said he had taken photos and video of me, so I had better do as he wanted. So I told his sister, Brenda, that he had been coming around while they were at the movies and had the photos, etc."

"Good on you. What did she do?"

"She asked me why I had let him, and when I told her about his saying he was going to leave his wife for me, she was pissed and said he was happily married and had three kids. I'm not sure what she did, but I haven't heard from him since, and that was three weeks ago. But I haven't been asked to babysit again either. Which has made me feel even worse."

We talked some more. I told Natalie a lot about the party out at the Barrier, making sure I covered the bit where Sally was tied up, and two guys had fucked her simultaneously and assured her that Sally had absolutely loved it. Before we knew it, Mum was at the door calling out that it was nearly midnight. So I asked Mum if Natalie could stay the night and we phoned Natalie's mum to tell her where she was.

Dad came up and helped us move the single mattress from the spare room into mine. We talked for half the night. At one stage, we laughed at how we had both made excuses not to attend this Saturday's party. And we both blurted out simultaneously, "Let's go together."

In the morning, Natalie had breakfast, and then I walked her home. I met her mother for the first time and could see the relief in her mother's eyes that Natalie looked relaxed and was with a female friend.

That night, my Dad dropped us off at the party, even though it was only half a mile from our home. He said to call, and he would pick us up later, no matter what the hour was. We tried to tell him we would be OK, but he insisted we were not to walk home at some late hour on our own.

The party was mostly girls; only half a dozen boys were there when we arrived. But our girlfriends talked about more boys coming after the pubs closed. I didn't care about having boys turning up, and I don't think Natalie was much worried either. We spent the night dancing together, sitting around talking, and fending off lewd questions our friends were firing at us.

At around 11:00, some more guys arrived. They were half drunk and loud, and of course, they were hitting on Natalie; she being one of the prettier girls at the party. I couldn't help but put my psychoanalysis hat on, surmising that Natalie had a different air about her, as the guys seemed to sense that she might be available. And this was further reinforced when some guys started hitting on me and making suggestions. Stuff that I believe they would never have chanced with me a week earlier. How could they possibly know that we were no longer virgins?

I noticed some of my oldest girlfriends glancing at one another and looking a bit cheesed off that we were getting so much attention. So it was with some relief that when another group of guys arrived, I saw Gabriel walking towards me.

"I thought you would not come tonight, seeing that you have a new boyfriend?" he fired at me with an irritated tone.

I found myself apologising and spluttering out about having met Natalie and her wanting me to come to the party with her. Then, I told him that Aaron was working and I wouldn't see him for a week.

Gabriel immediately apologised for his outburst and, taking my hand, took me out to the kitchen to get a drink. He poured himself a beer and then asked what I was drinking. I was a bit pissed at myself about my blubbery, girly response to his accusation, so I asked for a rum and coke.

I had only been drinking wine until that stage and felt a bit tipsy. So the rum and coke was not a good idea, but bugger it, I wanted to show him I was mature and not still the naive teenager he knew from weeks before.

We went back to the lounge and soon started dancing. Over the next hour, Gabriel had another couple of beers and brought me back another rum. Without realising quite how it came about, I found myself in an upstairs bedroom, on the bed and minus my panties.

I knew I shouldn't let him grope me, but I did not think about why. I was horny and put up little resistance when he removed my top and bra. But when he was between my legs and trying to line up his pecker, a vision of Aaron floated past my eyes, 'SHIT!'

I rolled Gabriel off me. I don't know where I found the energy. I was really quite drunk. But I had enough wits about me to note his look of anger and disappointment and reasoned I had to give him something. So pushing him onto his back, I took his very erect prick into my mouth and gave him a blowjob I hoped he would remember for a long time.

However, as I felt him starting to come, he thrust too hard, hit the back of my throat, and vomited the night's food and drinks into his crotch. He hadn't taken off his pants, hurrying as he was to fuck me. So I noted with some embarrassment that most of my vomit filled his underpants and down the front of his trousers.

He took it quite well. I had expected him to explode in anger. When he raced out to find a bathroom, I hurriedly searched for my clothes, dressed, and headed downstairs to find Natalie.

She saw me enter the lounge, left the guy she was dancing with and hurried over. "Are you all right? I saw you go upstairs and have been so worried I should have stepped in and given you an excuse."

I told her what had happened and said I wanted to go home. "Will you call my Dad? You stay here. I will phone you tomorrow."

She shook her head. "No, I'm ready to go. If I stay any longer, I'm likely to do something stupid myself. That guy is quite nice but coming on too strong."

Dad knew I was drunk but didn't get mad. He just thanked me for calling him before I got into some awkward situation - little did he know. He dropped Natalie off first, then helped me inside and up to my bedroom.

The next day, I was a right-off. Natalie called and had me on about my actions the night before. She thought it was hilarious. Gabriel called and, amazingly, asked me out again. I told him No! I regretted what we had done and told him the truth about meeting someone I liked. When I put the phone down, I was wracked with guilt and wondered how I would tell Aaron and how much I should admit to him.

When Aaron phoned at 4:30 p.m., I felt better but still did not know what to say to him. He sensed straight away something was up and asked me what was wrong. Once I started talking, it just poured out of me. I was crying by the time I admitted how far I had gone with Gabriel.

Aaron told me not to get upset, and he would come down and see me and be there in about an hour or so. Then added, "Would you grab some stuff in a bag and come around and sleep at my place?"

I said yes without even thinking about how to break that news to Mum and Dad. Also, after I hung up, I remembered I had work the following day. Knowing it would all work out, I packed a small bag with some clothes and my toilet bag.

Aaron arrived about 5:30. He came in and talked with my parents, and they didn't even object when I said we were off to see Aaron's house and that I would stay the night there.

The drive to his house in his beat-up Holden station wagon only took fifteen minutes. He explained that he carried a lot of engineering and survey equipment, so something flash like Ryker's car was inappropriate.

He then tried to put me at ease about the night before and told me he was impressed that I had the resolve to stop Gabriel but the intelligence to give him a blow job. "Some guys get bloody bolshy if they think they have been led on and then get turned down."

His calm acceptance sparked a tinge of annoyance in me. "Are you not upset that I almost slept with another guy?" I snapped.

He laughed, which annoyed me even more. "Not upset, but I'm jealous, of course. Looking at it logically, you were pissed, and things moved too fast. I've made thousands of mistakes; luckily, I never had to own up to many. As I said on the Barrier, I want you to live life and not miss out on things because of me. So if we are honest with each other, I will try never to get upset with you."

Then, sternly, he added, "But you owe me a blow job, and it had better be a good one to get back in my good books."

His house wasn't one of the enormous mansions often associated with Coates Ave, Mission Bay. It is one of the flashier streets in Auckland, but his house was tidy and well-kept. It was an older house, obviously added onto and renovated over the years.

When we reached the bottom of his long drive, he swung left into a double garage, and I noted the red Ducati motorbike parked in the other space. And waving his hand above his head, he told me there was a tiny one-bedroom flat above. He said he had renovated it with the idea of getting a Tennant.

There was a covered walkway that connected the garage unit to the house. Once inside the front door, I was surprised at how tidy and modern the place was. I had a preconceived notion that a single guy's home would be untidy and desperately need cleaning.

A large living area was composed of a kitchen, dining and lounging area with a TV. He guided me over to some French doors that opened out to a deck and swimming pool and pointed out the fabulous view of the harbour. We then walked through to a formal lounge on the left of the living room, where another set of French doors opened to the same view.

Then, moving to the stairs that led to the upper floor, Aaron pointed out the bathroom to the left of the stairs and, past that, the three spare bedrooms. With a wink, he said I could choose any of them. I poked my head into the beautifully tiled bathroom, which he proudly told me he had done himself. Then he took me to what was obviously his bedroom. It was huge, with a king-sized bed, an en-suite bathroom and a separate walk-in wardrobe. The bedroom also had French doors that opened onto a small balcony with even better views of the harbour than the floor below.

I was looking at the view, taking note of all the lights sparkling in the oncoming dusk, when Aaron wrapped his arms around me and drew me back onto the bed. Then, rolling me onto my back, he asked if I would do something for him. I gave him a questioning look with a hint of maybe in it.

Instead of saying what he wanted, he placed my hand between my legs and then sat back to watch.

"I will if you will," I retorted.

"Oh shit! I can't do that in front of you!" he mumbled.

So I withdrew my hand from between my legs, hitched my skirt up to my waist, and placed my fingers just inside the band of my panties. And giving him a look that said. "Your Play?" I bit my lip and changed my expression to a sulky temptress look.

He caved in immediately, struggling to get his semi-erect pecker through his half-opened fly. Just as he managed to get it out and wrapped a hand around it, there was a loud banging on the front door.

"Jesus H, who the hell is that?" He groaned.

I watched him struggle to thrust his semi-hard pecker back into his shorts. Then I leapt off the bed and followed him down the stairs. I stopped a few steps from the bottom, poised to retreat out of sight if needed.

He swung the door open to be confronted with two neatly dressed young men, quite obviously Mormons or Seventh-Day Acrobats. I watched Aaron's face with some amusement. For a moment, I thought he might belt them one. But he controlled his emotions and calmly said, "Not today, thanks. Not at all interested." And he slammed the door.

I came down the last couple of steps, struggling to contain myself. In fact, I couldn't and burst out into uncontrolled laughter at the look of annoyance on his face.

I dragged him into the living room and sat on the edge of the dining table, hitching my skirt back up around my waist.

"Do you not want to go back up to the bedroom?" he asked.

"No! I want to do you in every room in the house. So here will be a good place to start." As I said this, I pulled at his belt while unzipping him with my other hand.

He flopped his pecker out again, and I saw it was again fast rising to the occasion. As he wrapped his hand around it and took his first tentative stroke, I rewarded him by laying back on the table and slipping my hand inside my panties.

Talk about timing! We both froze as we heard the roar of a high-powered motor screeching to a stop outside the kitchen window. Followed by the slam of a car door and then a banging again on the front door.

This time, it was me who uttered an oath. "Bollocks! That sounds like Ryker. Can you get rid of him?"

Again, I was reduced to laughter as I watched Aaron trying to stuff his rampant monster back into his shorts. He was pretty red in the face and having little success. So I motioned him to the side and said I would get the door.

I intended to tell Ryker to bugger off when I opened the door, as it was not a good time. He just stepped through the door, picked me up, spun around and carried me into the living room, not allowing me to say anything.

Give him his due; as he put me down and took notice of Aaron's state, he did apologise. But in the same sentence, he continued with the fact he had big news.

We both looked at him expectantly. "Well, spill it out. What is so urgent?" snapped Aaron.

"I've two bits of news. Well, one, really. The other is a favour to ask of Nique," he said, looking at Aaron.

Then he turned to me. "I've got you into the Uni's Psychology course. You have an interview with the senior lecturer at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow."

"Surely, it was already full. How did you swing that?" I asked.

"I told you, one of my clients is very high up there, so I approached him and put up a pretty persuasive argument as to why you should be reading psychology."

"But I have work tomorrow morning."

Ryker waggled his finger at me. "Don't try and wriggle out of it. Trust me, this is your calling, and anyway, he called one of the doctors on your ward for a reference. And the guy did more to convince him than I did. It was after that that he agreed to interview you. So I believe your work already knows where you will be in the morning, but you had better phone in the morning anyway."

Aaron put his arm around me, hugged me tight and whispered how proud he was of me.

Still uncomfortable about being somewhat pressured into this new career choice, I asked. "What favour do you want from me?"

I need you to come over to the Barrier next weekend and help me get all Sacha's shit together and help her leave Ethan.

"Why on earth do you need me?"

"Because Sacha asked if I would bring you. Ethan is being a bit of a bastard, and she thinks that he will tone it down with you beside her."

Aaron piped up, "I'll come too."

Ryker responded that he just needed me and asked if he could borrow his Station Wagon to fit some of her gear in.

"She's not going back to the Barrier without me!" Aaron stated forcefully.

"But if the car is full of people, there will be no room for Sacha's stuff."

We stood looking at one another for a minute, and then Aaron spoke up. "We take two cars."

"I can't take my bloody Porsche over there, Christ; that would really inflame Ethan. We're trying to get her off the Island without too much fuss."

Again, we stood looking at one another, minds working out what to do.

And again, it was Aaron who spoke up. "We buy Nique a car. Like an RAV 4, where the back seats fold down and then with the Station Wagon, you will have plenty of room to fit everything in. It will kill two birds with one stone, as Nique will need a car to get into Uni on rainy days."

I went to object, telling them I didn't want them buying me a car. But Ryker just shushed me, then looked at Aaron. "Deal! You two come with me for the weekend, and I'll get a car." Then, turning to me, he said, "Do you know what you want, or would you trust me to get one?"

"Why do you think you can just push me around? I like to make decisions and purchase my things. Thank you! And, No, I have no idea what car I want. I'd like to do some research."

Ryker looked at me with a slightly puzzled expression. "There is no time. I'm planning for us to catch the Friday morning ferry. I'll buy you something second-hand if you don't like it, we will sell it afterwards, or you can sell it and buy something you like later. I want to get Sacha off that Island as soon and with as little fuss as possible. So please humour me on this and go with the flow for a change."

I felt angry at his telling me to go with the flow and was about to retaliate when Aaron put his arm around me and whispered in my ear, "Let him have his way this time. I've never seen him so worked up over a woman. I'm quite enjoying the experience."

We tidied up some minor details, then with a 'see you guys later,' Ryker departed. However, he did have one last swipe as he exited through the front door. "Sorry, I interrupted and rode all over you, Nique. You can go back to molesting Aaron now."

I went to retaliate, but the door slammed, and he was gone. Aaron's arms wrapped around me, and he moved me back to the dining table, but the mood was gone. I slipped out of his arms and told him we needed to talk, and grabbing his hand, I dragged him over to sit on the couch, where we had a beautiful view of the lights twinkling down on the edge of the harbour.

"You guys just ride all over me. I was brought up to make my own decisions."

Aaron put his arm around me and drew me against his chest. "I'm guessing this is about the car. Ryker is like that with everyone he knows. It's not just you. But I have found over the years that if he does something for you, it's because he wants to. There will be no expectations, no wanting any return favours. Just what he feels should happen, so I usually accept it as part of our friendship."

"It's not just the car. It's arranging for me to go to University and take a course he wants me to do. It's about following him to the Barrier this weekend. What if we had other plans? He doesn't even ask. He just expects us to jump to his needs. And as for him telling me to go with the flow for a change, bugger him, I've done nothing but go with the flow. Most of the girls I know would not have condoned half of what you guys asked of me last weekend."

I tried to sit up to stare angrily into Aaron's face. But he held me tight, kissed my forehead, then lifted my head and forced his lips to mine.

The anger left me with his kiss, and I found myself responding. Then Aaron eased back and told me that if I really did not want to go to University, he would have it out with Ryker.

"I don't know. It has happened so fast. I haven't even talked to my parents about it. But, I guess it's probably what I would like to do?"

Aaron hugged me again. "Go to the interview and make your mind up. You have nothing to lose. I agree with Ryker on this one. You would make a terrific phycologist."

I lifted and kissed him as a reward for his encouraging comments. He shivered, and I looked into his eyes. "Are you cold?"

"No! I can't quite believe I am lucky enough to be with you. I'm a bit frightened you will become an elf and disappear, as it's all a dream."