Very Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fun.

"Hmmm," I purred. "You think chocolate and pink candy are a good combination?"

"Sure," he stared, wondering where this was going, coming from someone he thought was always shy and reserved.

I slowly brought both arms in front of me and opened my hands a few inches from our jerking hardons.

"Oh Sweet Jesus," Tony gasped.

I levered my dick down, then firmly grabbed our torched rods and pressed them together.

And then I squeezed.

"Unnghhhhhh," Tony groaned skyward, head thrown back.

My knees nearly caved-in--the sexual charge so exquisitely thrilling, I felt shaken with lust. So sexual was it, that male-to-male contact, that it changed me inside, rewired my circuits, undid the useless and connected me to who I really was inside my deepest self.

Little Jonnie Jensen was no longer little, no longer Jonnie, but a man--a man who knew what and who he wanted, and wasn't going back to the old Jonnie for anything in the world.

My two hands couldn't fit completely around their combined girth. I stared at our big cockheads french-kissing together and shook with orgasmic tremors.

I whimpered and pumped them some, dazed by the feel and sight and size of our mating, love-making, hot-as-fuck cocks.

Tony's hips rose upwards from the water, grunting and feeding my fists dark dick, his eyes now slitted with lust.

When I felt my ultra-sensitive balls rubbing his own hair-sprinkled, suede-skinned bag, I lost all control. I nearly fell backwards into the tub, and I let go of our dicks to catch my balance.

In shock, I splashed down beside him, breathing hotly, no longer the sexual teaser.

"Oh, FUCK," Tony stared at me. "We've GOTTA now, man...." ---and he flung one hand under his huge balls while grabbing his aching cock with the other.

I stared back at him, fisting like mad, mouth open, tongue lolling out.

We shifted to face each other, staring at tits and biceps and flying fists. We stared at rippling abs, muscular thighs, hunky armpits, and lifted our hips out of the water, each other's eyes fixated most of all on each other's ripely flared and snorting cockheads.

The thick pile of his midnight-black bush framed his brown-toned meat and smooth muscular thighs. His huge balls were a deeper, richer shade, sprinkled with black curls. It was the one place on Tony's smooth, muscular body with any hair at all--and the crisp, blue-black thatch turned his giant cock and balls into a masculine, mysterious, triangular wedge of raw power. With Speedos on, that hairy-black delta disappeared completely, making anyone think that Tony was--apart from his armpits--devoid of body hair, period.

But now knowing that hunky, forested bush was just beyond view, I knew I could never stay soft again around Tony in that full-pouched sexy suit.

These flashes of erotic turn-on were far from being processed as we whacked-off. I just ogled salaciously--hungering for all that cock--my eyes sinking into the vortex of his black-kinky vee.

"Uh-uh-UH-uh-OH-OHHH, JONNIE!!!" Tony's bulging eyes were glued on my roaring throbber and blurry bundle of thigh-slapping balls.

Rigidly turned toward one another, our hot crotches nearly touched as we madly masturbated in a primal, exotic, thrillingly sweet fury. Pre-come coated our rods, making a slickened, slippery sound alongside our moans and whimpers.

Our eyes connected, his glazed with passion. His tongue lolled out, teeth snow white, half-smiling, handsome in lust. His eyes were black and yearning, beckoning me. Our faces drew closer, and then our tongues were doing wet battle while we moaned together and panted down each other's throat. The contact made us crazy, our fists racing over our scorching cocks. My eyes saw only his eyes then, which pulled me deep inside. I wanted to kiss him sweetly, fully, but we were jumping and flexing, only managing to wage tongue warfare.

It was hot--sexy hot--melting-down hot. My mind shut down. I was left with cock and muscle--and those erotically-male seductive eyes. The crescendo was taking me over the falls, with Tony heading over them with me. That unmistakable wave of pounding need built--no turning back--our mouths panting our heat, our eyes wide in shocked surrender.

We locked in an upward snapping of hips, our torsos colliding, our hands throttling, choking our screaming erections.

Astonished looks crossed our faces, a final gasp escaping our lips.... "UNGHHH!," Tony throated.

"Oh!" I felt an internal wall cave-in, a feeling like someone had thrown a giant switch.

Tony shuddered, eyes glassy, mouth an astonished 'O'.

"Uh--uh--oh--oh--OH!!!" Clots of pent-up cream plowed out my snorting cock, splatting Tony's face. I stared down in sweet horror to witness a rope of jizz spew out Tony's bulging cockhead, hitting my chin. I would have laughed, the whole thing so outrageous--but my body wracked in seizure, kept firing out shots of hot cum, hitting my tits, then Tony's neck.

"Oh God--oh God--oh GOD!", Tony shouted, hips gyrating, his skincannon rearing back and firing. It flew everywhere, the air streaked with jets of sperm.

Whole minutes of mind-numbing, muscle-flexing orgasm seized our bodies--our asscheeks smacking the water, splashing it over the sides of the tub.

"J-JESUS," I shuddered, yet more cum spewing, my cock bucking and firing.

We fell back onto the ledge, only to be seized yet again, our bodies rising back up in flexing contortion. Waves sloshed against the tub, little streamers of jizz floating about.

"Holy, holy FUCK," Tony panted.

"Oh, God," I exhaled. "Oh GOD."

I looked at Tony, wondering what had happened, like surviving a train wreck.

His smile was weak, yet happy. And his eyes again sparkled. He lifted his hand-- covered with it. "Talk about CUM," he panted.

"Look at this!" I raised up my own, and we laughed and tried shaking hands, the effort slippery and sexy. In a teasing mood, he reached between my legs and slimed-up my softening cock.

Super-sensitive after ejaculating, I jumped as though electrocuted, instinctively pushing him away.

"Oh, I get it," he teased. "You get to torture mine all you want, but I can't even TOUCH yours!"

"Not right now--just, not yet," I smiled, a mild shudder going through me. "Its nerves are all shorted." I looked between his legs, his dick now languishing in the water. "Does yours get like that, too? --you know, real sensitive--after, I mean?"

"Yeah," he said, reaching in to fumble his tubular hang, "--too much friction, I guess, huh?"

"That was sexy," I said then, grinning as though I'd really accomplished something.

"We were practically kissing, you know," he looked thrilled. "--had a little tongue action going on!"

"Was--was that a grossout?--I didn't mean...." I squirmed a little.

"....hell, no!--it was HOT! Jesus." He threw his arms behind to cradle my head in his hands. I stared into his husky, studly armpits.

"He looked up as though he were savoring the memory. "--first off? You givin' me a little show--bouncing your juicy, superhard dong around--movin' in-between my legs, talking dirty--getting me all hot? Jeez. Jesus, Jonnie. HELL." He turned his head and smiled, all teeth, licking his lips.

"Then putting our hot cocks together and squeezing the fuckers--God--I almost shot off right there!"

"Me, too," I almost couldn't believe that had been me doing all that.

"But shit, man," he looked back up into the night, "when we beat-off, and your sweet face moved-in, I just wanted you so bad--SO BAD!"

"You still feel like that?" I queried. "All sexy and horny?"

"With YOU around? ---Ha!," he grinned. "Are you serious?"

"I don't get it," I shrugged. "I'm sure no prize......"

".... just go on thinking that way--maybe I'LL finally learn how to be humble," he declared, meaning it. "--feel like another beer?" His eyes glowed, and his smile once again opened up my heart. He dug me--alot--I could see it, feel it. Even after the sexual thrills and shooting our big loads he was raptly gazing at me.

"Um, you've still got my cum on your cheek," I pointed out delicately.

"He rose up out of the water, looking down at my relaxing body. "I know--and it's staying there, too," he licked his lips and grinned. "My own line of personal beauty cream, man."

I laughed in breathy disbelief, watching his muscular globes bounce as he went up the steps--looking at the sweep of his flaring back, at the sensual, mocha-toned muscle ripple and gleam as he moved. His thighs were stallion-like in their strength, levitating those seductive, dancing cheeks.

And he thinks I have a perfect body? It was too incredible or something, so beyond the norm of the expected behavior of a football jock that I truly had nowhere in my brain or experience to put it. Oh, in my horny moments I'd imagined Tony without clothes. I'd looked at his arms and chest when we'd gone swimming--checked out his bulging Speedos, and more than once.

But my censoring mind forced me off that crazy path to nowhere. I never let myself go too far, get carried away. It was my Danish-bred reserve which always viewed such moments as needing moderation. After all, I wasn't so young that I couldn't picture myself with a wife and kids. Like everyone else on the planet, I expected that to be my future.

Thus, I knew I had to watch myself.

And now I was immersed in a hot tub, bareassed naked, my cock still alive and semi-hard even after actually jizzing Tony's face--jizz he wasn't even going to wash off, because it was MY jizz!

"Jesus", I thought. "He isn't even fazed by this. No guilt--no chagrined back-tracking--no second thoughts. If anything, he's hotter for me now than ever! It's like we're becoming more than best friends. Fuck, it's like we're....."

The screen door whined open, then slammed. "Two fresh ones," Tony announced, beaming at me. "You must be boiling to death in there, Jonnie."

I looked up to see his tubular, heavy-headed hang slapping his thighs, his balls swinging in their fruit-laden sac. Buried in his deepest torso was that ebony delta of water-twinkling bush. It formed a perfectly shaped crisp triangle between his hefty quarterback thighs.

"Like what you see?" he helicoptered his cock and balls with abandon, watching my eyes trying to keep up.

I nodded, my habitual modesty kicking in, stopping my speech.

"--makes me proud, the way you look at me," he grinned back, beckoning me to get out and sit on the deck. "See?" he smiled down at himself. "One look from you, and my badboy wants more."

I stumbled my way up the stairs to sit on the cedar planking.

"--guess my cock likes what it sees," he handed down my beer, keeping his naked sex swaying for my benefit.

"You turn me on, Jon-boy," he said thickly, "something FIERCE."

I couldn't speak. Gone were any thoughts of a wife and kids.

The wrinkled skin of his fat cockhead suddenly expanded--like time-lapsed photography the dusky-toned crown bulged as I stared, flaring, preening--the slit opening to form a big 'O', the dome of that handsome head tightening and glistening.

His thick prime beef swayed all on its own, lengthening, swelling, then tocking in small pulses up from his knuckle-deep delta of bush.

It was hypnotic, watching Tony throw a rod, because I was the one it wanted, the one Tony lusted for. There could no longer be any made-up, manufactured doubts or insecurities.

A shudder passed through me. "Fuck", I husked. The carnal display was transfixing, life-changing and so fucking erotic.

"Oh, baby, baby," Tony whispered back. "You turn me on--so bad--so BAD!"

He gently rocked his hips--his enchilada thumping his thighs--the head so weighty, it pulled everything down, even as the shaft pulsed upward.

He took a baby step forward, the head now lolling around directly before my eyes. It looked so smooth and full and male. The beautiful mouth called to me, seeking me, wanting me. I breathed-out a stream of air, which hit his balls, making them rise-up and swell, the little crinkled hairs standing on end.

"Oh, dear God," I swooned, feeling faint, feeling lost. My mouth was welling-up faster than I could swallow--and then I was moving forward, unable to stop.

My nose buried itself in his water-beaded bush, the feeling so carnal, beautifully male and private, as I inhaled his erotic scent. His cock suddenly throbbed--lancing full-boar upward against my cheek while my tongue lashed across his lightly-haired, magnificent balls.

Tony nearly dropped his beer.

"Jonnie," he moaned down. "Oh, my baby."

His words enflamed me, made me use my hand to stuff his cock past my starving lips. The head stretched my mouth till it popped inside, my spit washing his whole, drooling, full-lipped crown.

His thighs clamped the sides of my head--locking me inside. My hands flew around, grabbing muscular cheeks, prying them open while sucking in half his shaft at once.

"Oh, Jonnie--oh God--JONNIEEE!" he was hoarse, thighs trembling, his concave belly flexing against my forehead.

I slobbered and sucked and nearly gagged--needing his cock, his beautiful gorgeous mancock like I needed air.

My tongue worshipped its girth and shape and heat. My fingers dug inside his vicelike ass-crease, steaming my hands, making me crazy.

I was going insane.

Unable to stretch my mouth more, I came off it to use my rubbery, spit-soaked lips to ride the whole, veiny shaft, my face basting, tasting, adoring, in a rhythmic facial masturbation.

"Oh JESUS!," Tony thundered over the sweet agony, the pornography of it, the cum-making thrills.

My eyes stared to see his dark dick knife away from me, leaving me panting and kneeling on the deck. Almost roughly, Tony pushed me backward, my legs flying out, my back hitting the cedar.

He was kneeling behind my head, and then his face was over my own, kissing my lips, tongue bathing mine, moving further, me kissing, nibbling his nipples, suckling one of his dark rivets in mindless abandon, nursing on his pliant pec, my hands rising-up to fondle those meaty brown slabs.

Tony's torso moved down, my lips riding over his rippling abs--his lips bumping and sliding over mine. We paused to diddle deep into our muscle-taut belly buttons--his too sexy for words--mine sending sparks deep into my balls.

Hot steamy cockhead collided with my scalp, then careened, skated across my whole face. My torso seized, back arching, gasping in shock, his mouth french kissing my knob, tongue-lashing its nerve-shorted surface. My hips locked, pummelling hot dick down his saliva-rich throat. It was like wet fire--like a sucking, steamy glove of heat.

I nearly died.

His beefy bruiser slapped my face, my gasping mouth moaning hotly over its vein-lacy length, my mind turning to mush.

In frantic lust, I used my hand to handle his hugeness, piling it into my gasping lips. I panted across his enormous bulb, then tried throating the whole, incredible log. Sensations wracked my body--head to toe--I was sucking, being sucked--his balls massaging my forehead, his nappy scalp scrubbing into my own swollen bag.

Delerium took over, my hands now wrapped around his back. In instinctive impulse, I threw my weight against his body, catching Tony off-balance. We rolled like wrestlers, now me on top. Our cock-clogged throats never missed a beat--our sucking lips frantically nibbling, basting, masturbating.

I was staring down at his swollen, black-fleeced nuts, purposely rubbing them against my forehead. I wanted more--only more Tony. It was insane--my hips driving pink dick into his grasping mouth, his hips plowing arched, swollen dark meat into mine. We groaned and lashed our tongues, driving each other mad--mad for more--more veiny, fat, steaming muscular cock.

His hands travelled up the backs of my thighs, to find my deep-split ass. He dug inside, discovering my spot of spots.

I gasped, my body clenching. For a second I couldn't move--couldn't think--couldn't feel. His finger pushed inside, hitting something out of this world. A dull, roaring, unforgiving need broke inside my balls.

Cum thundered from my crotch, racing up my love rocket. Cum spewed into his throat, my own mouth suctioning and teasing his shaft. His cockhead bloomed, then fired. We went catatonic, thumping all over the deck, our torsos locked in spasm. Jizz clogged my passages, making me gulp and choke.

My dick felt throttled, electrocuted--it bucked and piled-out more batter.

Tony's hips shovelled his firing cannon almost to my gullet. I swallowed and gagged, and swallowed.

I couldn't stop cumming!

In self-protecting reflex, we clawed our way apart, his cock oozing over my panting face--mine drooling before his lust-crazed eyes.

He collapsed on top of me, his balls massaging my eye sockets. I was panting into his furry inner thighs, surprised to be alive.

Tony was kissing my exhausted nuts, licking and then rubbing his handsome face across my cum-soaked cock.

Finally, he rolled off, to lie spread-eagled on the deck.

We stared at the starry, starry night.

***************************************************************

"Jesus Christ," Tony breathed. "What just happened?"

Dazed, yet calmer than I'd ever been in my life, I locked eyes to watch his read mine, to see mine blink and grow moist and full of the love I suddenly felt flood my soul, waiting until his grew large and moist until we both understand the import of it all.

Tony shifted to bring us side-by-side, his arm falling over my chest. He nuzzled his jaw into my neck.

"We're more than very best friends now."

"Much much more," I whispered, letting my hand slide down to fondle his jizz-emptied balls.

He squeezed my full tits, his unshaven chin brushing my ear.

I turned into Tony's arms, our lips parting, our tongues sliding, then delving, then exploring our love-filled mouths until we felt our sex-crazy cocks twitch and lurch and find each other--and our jizz-emptied balls once again begin to fill.

THE END