Very Pretty Things

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Brichelle, oh, you... That's so dirty," Valerie complained as Brichelle lapped earnestly at Valerie's anus.

Then Brichelle wet two fingers in Valerie's pussy and tickled Valerie's anus.

"Oh, don't do that!" Valerie protested as she reached down to pull on her left buttock.

She screamed and shuddered as Brichelle jammed two fingers into her anus while gently sucking on Valerie's clitoris.

"We all have one vice," Valerie admitted as the two women cuddled on the large bed. "Mine's my butt, I'm afraid."

"One?" Brichelle thought as she lazily trailed a hand around Valerie's breasts. "Uh, liking blonde girls is a vice too."

Chapter 9

Kim fixed them Belgium waffles, which she topped with peach halves and powdered sugar. She poured them each a glass of orange juice, milk, and a cup of coffee.

"I go bye-bye," she barked and again left the two women alone.

"She always so rude?" Brichelle asked when she was sure the Asian woman was out of ear shot.

"She really liked Roger," Valerie shrugged.

Then her face hardened.

"So did Daddy," Valerie said.

"He's one of the good Jews," she said in a deep voice, then shook her head in disgust. "Which is to say that Roger kissed Daddy's ass."

"Daddy liked anyone kissed his ass," Valerie spat, chewing her waffle noisily. "Sure didn't like Sherice, that's for sure."

"Were you and Sherice..." Brichelle asked.

"Yeah," Valerie said, drinking her orange juice down in one gulp.

Her face hardened to an angry scowl.

"And Daddy caught us and actually threw Sherice out, threw her out naked as the day she was born," Valerie spat and hurled her plate to the floor.

Brichelle sat, stunned.

"And gets the Reverend Jim Grayson over," Valerie screamed, also flinging the cup of coffee to the floor.

She again adopted her deep voice, "Well, you need learn how to fuck a man."

She burst into sobs.

"And they both held me down and took turns! What kind of man? What kind of man does that to his own daughter?" Valerie sobbed bitterly.

Kim came back in from whatever room she'd been secreted in and began calmly picking up the shards.

"Leave it," Valerie screamed at the woman.

The woman ignored Valerie and stoically picked up the smashed dish and mug.

"Next thing I know, I'm engaged to Roger Louis Tannenbaum and; Kim I said leave it!" Valerie screamed.

Kim did not even look at Valerie, just started blotting up the liquid with a dish towel.

Brichelle just sat and stared at the normally quite beautiful, quite composed Valerie Simpson, any appetite for the delicious breakfast gone. The older woman's face was a splotchy mask of anger.

"You finish?" Kim asked, indicating Brichelle's plate.

"Uh, yeah, sorry," Brichelle stammered.

And just as soon as it had begun, Valerie's rampage finished.

Come on," she smiled, pulling Brichelle up the stairs.

She drew a bubble bath in the sunken bathtub, eased Brichelle's sleepwear off, and then eased the young woman into the steamy water.

"The girls and I love taking bubble baths whenever one of us gets upset," she whispered as she slid into the suds.

She kissed Brichelle passionately.

"And I've always wanted to make love in this," she admitted, her fingers already reaching for Brichelle's breasts.

They kissed again as they played with each other's large, wet breasts, then Valerie rolled over to press Brichelle back against the tub's backrest. She ground her crotch against Brichelle's crotch. The water sloshed noisily as Valerie hunched her crotch against Brichelle.

"Ah! Oh god!" she suddenly grunted, and stiffened.

With a sigh, she slid down just under the suds.

"Ow!" Brichelle giggled when she felt Valerie playfully bite her on her soft belly.

"Oh, that didn't hurt," Valerie accused playfully as she resurfaced.

Then she dipped her hand into Brichelle's lap, trailed downward, and found Brichelle's wet slit.

"Oh!" Brichelle moaned as Valerie finger her to an orgasm.

They kissed some more, then lolled lazily in the steamy suds.

"Come on; it's getting cold," Valerie woke Brichelle from her semi-slumber.

Brichelle saw Valerie's sweet, pert bottom as the woman prepared to get out of the sunken tub.

She quickly grabbed Valerie's hips, then pressed her mouth to Valerie's winking anus.

"Brichelle!" Valerie squealed in surprise.

She then moaned as Brichelle licked and sucked at her brown ring. Brichelle used her hands to force Valerie's buttocks apart and tried to worm her tongue up Valerie's rectum.

"Finger me, oh!" Valerie moaned and reached her own hand back and began to finger her clitoris.

Brichelle did jam a wet finger, then a second finger into Valerie's anus.

"God yes," Valerie moaned as Brichelle fucked her ass with two, then three fingers.

When she'd finished shuddering in orgasm, Valerie weakly climbed out of the tub, grabbed two large towels, and pulled Brichelle from the cool water.

Lovingly, like a mother, she dried Brichelle's soggy body. She then wrapped the second towel around Brichelle's hair.

"Wait for me in that bed," Valerie ordered, pulling out two more towels.

She came out of the bathroom, holding the small bottle of lotion and again she applied the skin cream to Brichelle's body.

Because she was not trying to seduce Brichelle, she made fairly quick work of applying the greasy lotion. Then she had Brichelle apply it to her.

"Lunch ready, on table," Kim barked from the doorway, causing Brichelle to squeal.

Valerie impatiently waved her housekeeper away.

But for Brichelle, the intimate moment was gone. She them pulled on her shorts and tee shirt.

"Oh, absolutely not," Valerie barked, face wrinkled in distaste.

"What? Valerie, you're not my boss right now," Brichelle argued.

"Get in here," Valerie ordered, walking to the large closet.

Over Brichelle's objections, Valerie dressed her in a lacy white corset, lacy white thong panties, and sheer stockings, along with lacy pink blouse and soft cream colored pleated skirt.

She put on a similar outfit, except her skirt was a soft green color and her top was a simple white.

"Burn those shorts; you shouldn't even have them around in case you accidentally put them on," Valerie ordered.

Brichelle was ravenous. She'd only eaten a few bites of her breakfast before Valerie had gone on her emotional rampage.

Valerie glanced at the clock, then smiled at Brichelle.

"We got time for one more quick little..." she suggested.

She led Brichelle back to her bedroom. Brichelle saw that Kim had already made the bed, had gathered her clothing and folded them neatly on the corner of the bed.

"We can't mess up..." Brichelle argued.

"What? What you think I pay her for?" Valerie said, pushing Brichelle back onto the bed.

She reached up underneath Brichelle's skirt, pulled the thong panties down, and then delved her head underneath the knee length skirt.

She licked and sucked Brichelle's pussy to an orgasm. Brichelle then squealed when she felt Valerie's hot breath at her anus.

"Oh!" Brichelle grunted when Valerie's tongue tickled and teased her sensitive ring of flesh.

She bounced on the bed when Valerie introduced one, then two, then three fingers to her rectum, all the while sucking at her pussy.

"Oh, shit, Valerie!" she shrieked when Valerie lightly gnawed on her clitoris.

Valerie then slid out from under Brichelle's skirt, crawled up on the bed and kissed Brichelle softly.

"Come on, soon as you're ready, I'll drive you home," she said.

Chapter 10

Brichelle was in love. She admitted it to herself; she was in love with Valerie Simpson.

Valerie Simpson's behavior was difficult for the eighteen year old girl to understand though. She wanted to hug and to kiss and to touch her lover, but Valerie insisted, almost coldly, that they conduct themselves in a professional manner.

"But there's no customers in here," Brichelle finally whined.

Valerie pulled the girl to the stockroom, marching with purpose.

"Whether there's customers in here or not does not matter," Valerie snapped, anger evident on her pretty face. "This is still a place of business and we will behave as such, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," Brichelle sniffled.

"Please, don't start that crying stuff," Valerie snapped.

"But I don't understand," Brichelle sniffled.

"God, you're going to do that crying stuff, just go home to do it," Valerie snapped and stomped out of the stockroom.

Brichelle fought hard and got her emotions under control. She spent the rest of that Monday straightening the shop and assisting the three customers they had that day.

Tuesday, Valerie seemed to have thawed somewhat and gently touched Brichelle's hand a few times.

On Wednesday, she rested a hand on Brichelle's buttocks as Brichelle opened the register for the business day.

"Listen, Roger and his whore are taking the girls to that dinosaur exhibit tonight; want to go to Tokyo Gardens?" Valerie asked.

"Sure," Brichelle said.

She'd told Valerie she had wanted to go to the Japanese restaurant. The meal was prepared in front of the patrons while the patrons reclined on large pillows. It was an elaborate, elegant experience; a meal there normally ran about sixty, seventy dollars, unless the patron had alcoholic beverages. It was not unusual for patrons to drop two hundred to three hundred dollars in an attempt to impress a date.

Alan Hackett, Brichelle's former boyfriend had agreed to take her, if Brichelle paid for her meal.

"Fuck, Alan, how about I fill your car up with gas too?" Brichelle had spat.

"Sure," Alan agreed, not seeing the sarcasm for what it was.

Valerie and Brichelle enjoyed the dinner, enjoyed talking with their personal chef, and applauded him when he finished their meal.

Then Valerie drove them to a secluded spot by Connelly Stadium for an extended make-out session.

And on Thursday, Valerie was right back to acting in a professional, aloof manner.

"Can I see you this weekend?" Brichelle begged Saturday evening.

"Have the girls this weekend, Brichelle," Valerie softly reminded Brichelle.

"So?" Brichelle asked, upset. "God! It's not like we're going to be doing it, right in front of them, huh?"

"Listen, Brichelle, Honey, they don't know, all right?" Valerie tried to explain. "They don't know that Mommy is a gay woman."

Brichelle stared at Valerie for a long moment, then turned and left the store, even though they still had twenty minutes to go until closing time.

Monday morning, Valerie's heart actually skipped a beat when she saw that Brichelle had opened the store. She had honestly expected that Brichelle would quit; would quit and not bother to inform Valerie of this fact.

But she was sitting on the stool, behind the cash register, chatting pleasantly with an early morning customer.

"Hi, was almost to work and remembered, 'Oh my God; it's my boss's birthday!'" the woman smiled as Valerie entered the shop. "Thank God your girl opened up fifteen minutes early for me!"

"Yes, Brichelle's very good," Valerie agreed.

Brichelle wished the customer a good day, then replenished the pen and pencil set and birthday card the customer had bought.

"How was your weekend?" Valerie asked.

"Fine. Yours?" Brichelle said flatly.

"It was fine," Valerie said. "Of course, Kendra had a project due today and didn't tell me about it until six o'clock last night, so..."

Valerie saw that Brichelle was ignoring her prattle.

"...when the space aliens came and abducted us, I had to run out and buy poster board and glue and markers," Valerie concluded.

"Ha ha," Brichelle said, letting Valerie know she actually had been listening.

Brichelle was aloof on Tuesday and on Wednesday as well.

"Listen, Roger and his stripper have the girls; you ever eat at Geno's? That Italian place on..." Valerie said as Brichelle tallied and reconciled the register.

"No thanks; I've got plans," Brichelle said.

"Really?" Valerie asked, taking Brichelle's chin in her hand, pulling Brichelle's face up so the girl would have to look into her eyes.

Brichelle angrily pushed Valerie's hand away.

"Brichelle, please?" Valerie asked softly. "Please have dinner with me?"

"Why?" Brichelle angrily sobbed out. "So you can just shit all over me again?"

Valerie pulled the sobbing girl in for a hug. At first Brichelle fought against the hug. Then she lost the will to fight and clung to Valerie, sobbing.

Over a delicious Veal Corleone and a few glasses of red wine, Valerie quietly whispered words of love and endearments to Brichelle.

And again, they parked by the stadium and finger fucked each other to orgasm.

"See you in the morning," Valerie said as she dropped Brichelle off at her house.

Brichelle was in love; she wondered if Valerie Simpson was in love, though.

Chapter 11

"Roger's weekend," Valerie said as they prepared to close up one Saturday.

By now, Brichelle knew the routine, the schedule. Roger and his wife would have the three girls every other weekend, every Wednesday night, and every other holiday.

Roger's wife, Brichelle did not know the woman's name, other than 'Whore' or 'Stripper' always took the girls when their schools had days off. The woman did not work, just stayed at home and kept house.

"And dances on the pole in their bedroom," Valerie sniped.

Brichelle was slightly amused, and slightly confused. Valerie was gay, had absolutely no interest in being married to a man, so what would it matter who Roger was married to?

"It's the old adage, 'I don't want you, but I don't want no one else wanting you neither,'" Valerie smiled tightly.

"Valerie I need a card that says 'Who's Ass Did You Kiss to Get the Promotion, But Congratulations Anyway,' what you got?" Ms. Baker announced loudly as she swept into the shop, ending any further conversation between Valerie and Brichelle.

"Incorrigible, Ms. Baker, you are quite simply incorrigible," Valerie smiled and showed the woman where the cards were.

"Male or female?" Brichelle asked, ready to suggest a simple gift.

"Can't tell; think he's a wuss trapped in a wimp's body," Ms. Baker smiled.

"Then, how about a simple jar candle for his or her new office?" Brichelle asked, pointing to the display.

"Great idea, Brichelle, any of them smell like a pile of shit?" the woman smiled.

"Hate the way the Lilac one smells," Brichelle said and Ms. Baker grabbed the jar Brichelle indicated.

"Don't ever lose this girl, Valerie; she's a gem," Ms. Baker said as she swept out of the shop.

They locked up and Brichelle drove home to leave her car; her already packed overnight bag was in Valerie's car.

Michelle and Stan exchanged knowing looks, but Brichelle ignored them. She jumped into the passenger seat of Valerie's car and they drove to Valerie's home.

Kim greeted the two women in her usual abrupt manner, indicating that their dinner was already prepared, then disappeared somewhere in the large house.

After dinner, they raced upstairs with their bowls of mint chocolate chip ice cream and Girl Scout cookies.

Then, while an insipid Lifetime movie played, they snuggled down under the heavy covers and fed each other.

Then when the ice cream was gone, Valerie lay on top of Brichelle, kissing her passionately.

Brichelle returned Valerie's kisses with passion; she was in love with the older woman.

Brichelle had worn a silky top that fastened with four pearl buttons and Valerie unbuttoned each button, kissing the exposed flesh.

Then, when she'd undone the fourth button, Valerie lay the two panels aside, exposing Brichelle's large chest.

For several long moments, Valerie sucked and nibbled on Brichelle's large breasts, avoiding any direct contact with Brichelle's nipples.

Then when Brichelle was ready to scream or cry, Valerie pinched both hard nipples quite forcefully.

"Ah!" Brichelle cried out, arching her back off the soft mattress.

Then Valerie kissed her way down to Brichelle's tap pants. With fingers and teeth, Valerie pulled down Brichelle's panties to reveal the blonde thicket between Brichelle's legs.

Again, for several long moments, Valerie kissed and nibbled all around Brichelle's pussy, avoiding contact with Brichelle's clitoris.

Then, when Brichelle was at the brink of madness, Valerie gently bit down on Brichelle's clitoris.

Again, Brichelle arched off of the mattress as her orgasm overtook her.

Then Valerie again brought her mouth to Brichelle's mouth and the two lovers kissed.

Valerie worked a finger into Brichelle's pussy, thrust in and out a few times, and then worked a second finger into Brichelle.

"No," Brichelle breathed, knowing what was to come.

"No?" Valerie teased, even as she worked a third finger into Brichelle's pussy.

"No, please Valerie, it hurts when he..." Brichelle panted as Valerie's fingers twisted and thrust inside of her.

"Oh, but I like it," Valerie crooned as she gave Brichelle's throbbing clitoris a feather light stroke.

"Argh!" Brichelle cried out in orgasm.

"Please, Valerie," Brichelle cried out as Valerie now had four fingers in her pussy, twisting and thrusting.

Then, despite Brichelle's begging, Valerie balled up her fist and jammed it into Brichelle's spasming, clutching pussy.

"Aieegh!" Brichelle cried out as the painful orgasm twisted her guts.

She cried out twice more in orgasm as Valerie fist fucked her sloppy pussy.

She simply was unable to achieve a fourth orgasm, even as Valerie sucked on her clitoris.

Finally satiated, Valerie pulled her fist from Brichelle's pussy.

Brichelle reached for Valerie when her breathing became normal but Valerie gently pushed the girl's hand away.

"Got my little visitor," she whispered and Brichelle nodded in understanding.

Valerie did fist fuck Brichelle again that weekend, did it as they took a leisurely bubble bath together.

Then, Brichelle bent over to pick up her tap pants and Valerie took that opportunity to jam two fingers into Brichelle's exposed pussy. Then as Brichelle moaned in pleasure, Valerie quickly added her third then fourth finger.

"No, Valerie, please don't," Brichelle begged as she braced herself against Valerie's low dresser.

And Valerie fisted Brichelle to another painful orgasm.

And even as Brichelle felt like her insides had been ripped out, Valerie bade her to please hurry.

"The girls will be back any moment," Valerie hissed.

"When, uh, I ever going to meet them?" Brichelle asked as she dressed.

Valerie did not answer and Brichelle felt the sting of tears.

Chapter 12

Brichelle pulled up and saw that Valerie was running late again. She hurried from car to front door and unlocked the store.

At lunch time, Brichelle sent a text message to Valerie's phone. That text message went unanswered, so Brichelle continued running the shop, eating her lunch at the counter should any customers walk in.

Then, at two thirty, a handsome man in an expensive suit entered the shop.

Brichelle saw that the man's eyes were red, as if he'd been crying.

"Hi, help you?" she politely asked.

"You're Brichelle right? Brichelle Adams?" the man asked and dabbed a handkerchief at his eyes.

"Uh, yes sir," Brichelle agreed.

"Roger," the man said and blew his nose.

He looked around the small shop and smiled sadly.

"Just like her, bunch of frilly little things no one needs," he said and again focused on Brichelle.

"I guess no one stopped by to tell you,' he said and Brichelle suddenly felt a cold fear grip her.

"Tell me, tell me what?" she managed to croak out.

"Valerie, she, Valerie was in a pile-up this morning," Roger said and fresh tears again formed at his eyes.

"Is she, she's all right, right?" Brichelle begged.

Valerie was laid to rest next to her father. Roger gave a loving account of his ex-wife, the mother of his three beautiful daughters.