Vicki Loves - Ch. 03: Celia, Part 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki bobbed her head up and down on Celia's cock, slurping a little bit more of the busty redhead's thick, incredible penis past her lips, across her tongue and down her throat with every bounce of her mouth around the huge shaft. Tears of joy and strain streamed from her eyes as Celia's oversized cock impaled and stretched her young, tight throat further and further. The long, hard girlcock snaked deeper and deeper down Vicki's wet, snug esophagus, and Vicki's gushing pussy spasmed every time she felt another blast of precum lubricate the path to her stomach.

The constant stream of thick pussyjuice raining down between her legs only increased with every inch of cock the big-titty highschooler fed her crammed, struggling throat. Pleasuring Celia like this--almost completely naked, every inch of her tan skin dripping in a mix of sweat, precum and saliva, and kneeling like a good little cockslut on top of her friend's discarded robe, now super-saturated and heavy with her ever--increasing flood of young cunt honey-was everything she dreamed it would be, and her long clit swelled and slid against her translucent, fully-soaked bikini bottoms. Each twitch of her oversized, screaming teenage bean sent electrifying shockwaves through her entire fuckable body, and as her pussy lips throbbed and swelled and coated themselves in warm, gooey juices, and as the gargantuan, bulging, distended stalks of her nipples ballooned and hardened, and as their wide, puckered, mouth-filling tips expanded and thumped, she stroked Celia's cock faster and faster while sucking and licking and gulping its massive girth further down her throat.

Sooner than she expected, Vicki had deepthroated seven inches of smooth, hard girlcock and while she wasn't able to get a good look at Celia, who had resumed stroking her other cock up into her own open, drooling mouth, the young girl's bleary eyes tried to focus on the bottom half of the incredible cock still waiting to make its home deep inside the busty teenager. She could clearly hear her beautiful, big-breasted, well-hung friend as she gasped and panted over and over in-between long grunts and the sexiest moans Vicki had ever heard, which only propelled her suck Celia's precum-spurting penis harder and deeper in the hopes of bringing her stunning best friend to a shuddering, messy orgasm.

Eight inches

Nine inches.

Ten inches.

Eleven inches.

Vicki felt like her young throat was going to rip apart, there was so much cock sliding in and out of her mouth, thrusting down and tightly wrapped by the busty girl's soft, undulating gullet. Heavy sprays of clear, rich precum squirted directly into her waiting, hungry tummy as the tip of Celia's thick cock bulldozed through her cramped insides. Aware that Celia was ever closer to blowing a huge load of hot spunk into her little stomach, she slid her abused lips down the redhead's huge cock that little distance more until her dripping, wet mouth made contact with Celia's soft body. Less than an inch away, Celia's hand rapidly jacked her other beautiful cock up and down its full length between her giant, sweaty, swinging tits, while Celia's mind rapidly fractured into glowing shards of pure pleasure as her body gave in to the constant, otherworldly bliss that came from having both of her extraordinary, towering cocks stroked and sucked at the same time; the one closest to her body cradled and squeezed between her own enormous pair of firm, round boobs as Celia herself bathed the entire wide, oozing cockhead with her moist lips and dripping tongue, using her endless supply of thick, gloopy precum to lubricate her mouth's journey around her treasured, yummy cock; the other, fully embedded all the way inside an exceptionally cock-hungry, big-titted highschool girl, doing her best not to choke as she drove twelve inches of hard, thick, gushing cock back and forth past her swollen, puffy lips, down her tight fuck-throat, and deep into her clenched and spasming esophagus, the entrance to her liquid-filled stomach only inches away from the furthest pushes of the wide, spongy tip.

Vicki and Celia both impaled their faces with juicy penis, each looking to be the first to bring their chosen cock to an intense eruption within their mouths. Only a minute after Vicki successfully swallowed the entirety of one of Celia's two hard, delicious girl-dicks, she noticed that Celia's gasping sped up remarkably, and her overfilled testicles, which Vicki had never stopped fondling and rubbing, shook and convulsed as if in a seizure. Vicki immediately recognized the unique convulsion, as she had felt the same thing each and every time she had stroked, licked, and kissed her mom's huge, marvelous cock to spectacular, violent climax as Jeannie titty-fucked her baby girl's gigantic teenage boobs, plastering every inch of her daughter's incredible hooters with what seemed like gallons of hot, sticky cum.

"Glugg...glurrg...urrg...hurrrg..."

Joyous and lustful tears streamed down the young girl's face as she gobbled the entire length of Celia's cock, and her big, overflowing heart pounded in her chest with the knowledge that once again, not only was she was able to bring a woman she loved to an earth-shattering orgasm all over her big-titty highschool body, but that this was only the first of hopefully many more times she would use every inch of her incredible teenage curves, her soft hands, and her inviting, supple lips to make Celia cum as often as she could. Vicki had a feeling that there was going to be much less talking during their private lunches from now on.

As Celia popped her mouth off of her cock and arched her back in ecstasy as a familiar tingle began to grow deep in her stunning body, Vicki had a late moment of inspiration. If Celia really could experience separate, but simultaneous, orgasms by stimulating each of her huge double cocks, couldn't she also cum yet a third way from having her cute, tight pussy played with as well?

Vicki took her hand that had been caressing and massaging Celia's bulging, orange-sized testicles and tenderly slid her traveling fingers slightly further back underneath Celia's body where they quickly came into contact with the busty redhead's warm, dripping slit. Vicki moaned around Celia's cock while Celia herself spasmed from head to toe in undreamed-of levels of pleasure as Vicki wiggled and slithered her little digits up and down her swollen, slick, extra-sensitive pussy lips, while at the same time, the nonstop contractions of the young student's esophagus around Celia's cock continued to milk the hard, quaking shaft deep inside the huge-breasted beauty. Meanwhile, no longer able to concentrate on both stroking her other thick, twelve-inch cock between her giant tits and sucking at its tip at the same time, Celia leaned back on the chaise lounge and began pinching and pulling on her hard, engorged nipples with one hand and kept her other gliding up and down the second electrified cockshaft sticking up in front of her big, firm, round tits.

Celia's gasping only got exponentially louder when Vicki grazed the tip of her exploring finger against her bloated, tender clit. Over the course of the night when Vicki and and her mom had made love over and over again, the young teen had learned a lot about clitorial stimulation, mostly while her naked, sticky body was wrapped around her soft, voluptuous mother as Jeannie fingered her convulsing, sobbing little girl through one uncontrollable, messy orgasm after another as thank you for again allowing her to fill her baby girl's fertile little womb with yet another gallon of healthy sperm. She now put this first-hand knowledge to work as she lovingly petted the surface of Celia's distended clit with the very tip of her finger with light, slow strokes. She could feel the walls of her throat stretch as the cock embedded deep in her throat swelled and twitched, so she kept at it, barely pushing on the wet, hard surface of Celia's screaming clit, and caressing its smooth, throbbing glans with one gentle stroke after another.

"Vick...Vicki...fuck, ahh...ahhh..oh god, oh god, Vicki! Ahh! Ahh! OH! OHHHH-H-H!!!"

The growing tickle spreading inside Celia's heaving body had finally detonated.

Simultaneously, Vicki felt Celia's testicles clench against her wrist and the enormous cockshaft filling her throat stiffen like a steel rod.

Her friend let out a shuddered cry that filled the backyard.

Vicki's eyes bulged as a flood of semen barrelled down Celia's rigid cock, still plunged deep down past the busty highschooler's stretched-out throat, and her long, turgid nipples spasmed as she savored the exquisite feeling of Celia's goopy spunk shooting down the full length of the long shaft so tightly squeezed by her snug, young insides.

As the thick wad of rich, milky cum took the few incredible seconds to reach the tip of the huge cock spearing the gorgeous teenager, Celia, already violently climaxing from Vicki's incredible throat-fucking of her giant penis, frantically shook on her seat and broke out in a full-body cold sweat as she felt a second hot load of girlsperm rocket up her other cock. At the exact same time, her oversensitive clit erupted in mind-shattering pleasure, sending stacked waves of glimmering warmth coursing throughout the entirety of her quivering, jiggling body.

"I...haaahhh...oh...too much...ohhhFUCK!"

Celia's wits and sanity completely disintegrated as her beautiful body wracked itself silly trying to ride out three powerful, separate orgasms at the same time: one emanating from the thick, spurting cock her own hand was wrapped around, vigorously stroking its thumping shaft as it sprayed thick ropes of creamy spunk all over her massive, bouncing tits; another originating from her gushing pussy as Vicki's freshly-educated fingers encircled and toyed with her wet, sensitive clit, their tender tips sliding around its throbbing base in-between short journeys up and down its hardened, slippery surface to lovingly caress its stiff, swollen summit; and the third, also the most intense, radiating from deep within the hungry mouth of the extra-fuckable teenage girl sucking and slurping away at the shaft of Celia's other oversized cumblaster as it poured cup after cup of rich, sticky cum into the young beauty's quickly-filling tummy.

"Unnnggh...uhgggh...unnn...huh...hhhuuuh! Ohh, Vicki! Vick! Vicki! Ahh! Ohhhh...keep sucking, keep sucking...ohGOD, more! More!"

It took all of Vicki's resolve to keep her abused little mouth wrapped around Celia's wildly gushing cock. The thick torrent of warm, creamy semen flooding her stomach hit with such force, she nearly found herself thrown back onto the round, firm globes of her perfect butt. She couldn't quite tell which of Celia's cocks had erupted first in a potent shower of thick, milky semen, but at that moment, she didn't care. All the pretty highschool senior wanted to do right then was live the rest of her life sucking and choking on both of Celia's delicious cocks and their endless supply of rich, gloppy cum she would forever sustain herself with. Vicki's eyes rolled back in her head as the bucking shaft of Celia's cock continued to thud deep in her throat as more and more ropy globs of cum shot out the pleasure-numbed tip into her stomach, already half-full with Celia's blasts of precum even before the gorgeous redhead violently climaxed inside of her.

"Oh! OHH! Ungh! Oh, Vicki, Vicki, oh god, ahh...ahh...ahhhhh...unghh!!!"

Heavy globules of luscious, pearly cum spattered down all over Vicki's short black hair and big beautiful tits from Celia's other tall, meaty cock, standing straight-up in front of Celia's abdomen. Her gigantic penis twitched and thumped as it showered the two girls in a fountain of thick, delicious cum, easily matching the tummy-filling output of its incredible twin lodged deep inside Vicki.

"I can't....can't stop cumming....fffucckkk...ahh ahh ahh ahhh ahh ah! God, fuck, ahhh!"

For the next two minutes, Vicki rode out Celia's mind-melting, messy, three-way orgasm with her drooling mouth permanently wrapped around Celia's spurting cock, and two fingers dipped up into Celia's squirting pussy while a third rapidly slid around her hard clit. Vicki didn't want Celia's triple-stacked climax to ever end, and she did her best to keep her cumming down her throat and against her cum-drenched body as long as possible.

As Celia's earthshaking release slowly calmed down, the nearly exhausted redhead bent back over her second penis and rejoined Vicki in gulping down huge globs of her gooey semen. With each of their mouths full of spasming cock, the two girls moaned and cooed around Celia's twin shafts as they both milked her balls of every last creamy drop of girl-spunk.

Finally, Celia's body gave out from what she knew had to be the longest and strongest orgasm she had ever experienced. With one last, long slurp of her lips up her cock, she flopped back on the chaise lounge, her long red hair flowing out from underneath her, and her entire body still shaking from the exertions of her simultaneous multiple orgasms. Vicki could tell that as she slowly and tenderly unsheathed her friend's semi-flaccid cock from her stretched out throat, it barely registered in the young principal's fuzzy, pleasure-addled mind. She took a second to look over Celia's incredible body stretched out on the lounger, with her long legs bent around the edge, her round butt pushed down into the cushion, her two thick, soft cocks bobbing nearly straight up, her back perfectly arched with her huge, cum-splashed tits thrust into the night air...

"Celia?"

"...hnnnz..."

"Cee-lee-ah."

"...yesss, baby...ohhhh..."

"Are you okay?"

"...mmm, never...uh! Never better, dear..."

"I was thinking."

"...hnzznn?"

Vicki rubbed both of her hands across the tight skin of her plump, swollen belly, overstuffed and heavy with a teeming volume of Celia's thick sloppy cum that she felt slosh around inside her distended stomach with every move she made. She idly wondered if this is what it would feel like if her mommy, or maybe even Celia, got her pregnant, and her daydream quickly expanded into visions of a beautiful little girl who would one day be Vicki's age but still begged to nurse from her mom's huge, milk-filled tits while Vicki herself pleasured her daughter's cock with her loving hands between their naked, milk and cum-splattered bodies.

"I was uh, thinking, well, you know, you're not supposed to go swimming after eating, right? And, um, I'm quite full at the moment, thanks to you."

"And...ahh..and thank you for that, Vicki, you'll never know how much that meant to me."

"Oh, you're welcome, and I mean that just as much. But, um, I was wondering if maybe we just skip swimming tonight altogether? You still haven't given me a tour of your home, you know."

"A...a tour?"

"Mmm-hmm. You haven't shown me your bedroom, for example."

"Are...are you saying..."

Celia opened her eyes to see a completely naked Vicki Tate standing above her, bikini top in one hand, her soaked bottoms in the other.

"You should know that I suck on and make out with my long, delicious nipples for over an hour before I fall asleep every night. I was hoping you could help me with that right now so we can spend the rest of the night fucking."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply. I am so relieved that you finally replied. I mean, it was only a couple of days, but the suspense of what you were going to say this time was kind of making me a nervous wreck, but that's on me...

Celia's choice is still hard for me to understand, but I am totally okay with that. And as I said, she does feel a lot of remorse after doing it, seeing Vicki's, I have to repeat, very genuine and good reaction. And the two of them coming together again out of love and lust really is delightful!

I am delighted that you appreciate my reviews so much and that you take the time to reply. The pleasure really is mine, because the story and the characters mean that much to me.

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

And please excuse my, er, unexcusable typo in that reply (there/they're mistakes are the most embarrassing of all!)

And as long as I'm here again, I completely buy that you find Celia's 'grand gesture' and well, Celia herself hard to swallow (see what I did there?) and I knew these aspects might be for some, so I really and truly did my best to make the responses to... ~Everything Celia~ as character-accurate as possible once um, things were out there in the open :)

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello again, @SpaghettiFlower! Once again, the depth and breadth of your comments knocks me flat! (...a word I don't think I've used once throughout this entire story xD)

I absolutely 100% find your comments about Celia totally valid--what she did out there in her backyard not long after walking outside—champagne-in-hand, the recklessness of what she was about to do fully filling her mind—was completely out of character, and nothing she ever would have entertained with anyone else...and that's why she did it. Her playing things safe, hiding who she was had only gotten her...an empty home with nobody to share it with. And the levels of love and lust that has only been growing unchecked for Vicki (a girl young enough to be her daughter) truly made her feel like she had to risk it all, even though as you say, they're was surely a smarter way. It was crazy, it was stupid, and talk about going all in, but in that weird way, she directed me as to what she would do, not the other way around. It WAS her choice, and I was simply along for the ride to document the fallout. (I hope you at least appreciated her line near the end of the last chapter about 'wrapping up a few things')

Celia is a lot of girl to handle, to be sure, but I think that Vicki (and other main characters) is up to the challenge! My main sort of thesis is that Vicki would be the only main girl without anything extra down there, and then exploring some exciting varieties for her to enjoy :)

I would say that Victoria Elizabeth Tate is 5'4", by the way!

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

So here we go for chapter three...

We're gonna start with Celia's penises. They are unexpected and maybe on the verge of being too much, I have to say. I mean, it is a little bit too unlikely and it makes Jeannie less special. It's not really a problem, it's just very unlikely. And Vicki's reaction conveys that unlikelihood adequately. The size may also be a bit much, but I can live with that too.

However, what really doesn't make sense to me is that Celia would just reveal her penises to Vicki without warning, if she had such bad experience in the past. She woludn't want to risk losing her best friend. And even if she trusts that Vicki would never leave her, she wouldn't want to give her that kind of a shock. It would have made much more sense for her to tell Vicki during an intimate, heartfelt conversation. Just bursting it on her like that feels kind of insensitive and a little bit out of character, even if she feels bad after doing it.

Vicki's startled reaction is very genuine, though, which I love. She is full of real emotions, for sure! And the fact that she still takes it relatively well, that just goes to show what a wonderful person she is and how much she really loves Celia.

The chapter is highly enjoyable in every other aspect, starting with that scorching kiss, the one that finally confirms the two beautiful girls' explicit love for each other. And all of the many things that happen during the short time of that kiss, that is first-class writing if ever I saw it! Their talk, with Celia telling her story, feels really genuine and heartfelt, and their further activities are very sensual and passionate. It's obvious that they mean the world to each other, and the whole thing has an air of cuteness, sexiness, true love and pure lust combined that feels really special!

And don't get me wrong, Celia's penises are awesome! Because if Vicki thinks so, it cannot be untrue. The lovely young girl really is thrilled to have one of them crammed down her tight throat, getting so blissful when her gorgeous principal shoots her creamy loads deep inside her! And when Vicki is happy, I am happy!

And gosh, those too tight garments on her extreme busty teenage form, leaving no room for her huge, overly-engorged nipples to swell, is sooo delightful! Oh my, I just have to point out how adorable her entire figure is, with those absurdly huge tits, that thin waist and that plump, firm rear, as well as her tiny hands and feet. I simply cannot stop appreciating that girl with the beautiful mind and that smashing physique! Please excuse my rantings about that... By the way, do you have any specification of how tall she is?

As for the pictures posted by Anonymous, it could basically be them. Vicki's tits are of course bigger than that, and we must not forget her beautiful blue eyes and jet-black hair (as if that were even possible...), but otherwise it looks kind of spot-on to me.

housewareshousewaresover 3 years agoAuthor

Hello anonymous! Those pics you linked are pretty great--thank you for sharing! With a few edits to things like hair color and outfit, that Mythra could definitely be used as Celia character art! The 'Vicki' is also fantastic, especially her hair and face. Glad you've been enjoying the story so much!!!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mother Futa Ch. 01 A teen finds out a sexy secret about his girlfriend's mother.in Fetish
Pleasing the Teen Futa A mother learns that her daughter's friend is a futanari.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Country Girl A simple country girl has a big surprise for this city girl.in Mind Control
A Futanari and Her Son's Girlfriend A mother with a "little secret" seduces her son's girlfriend.in Erotic Couplings
Horse-cock Girl After a field trip, Amy grows a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories