Vicki Loves - Ch. 05: Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her penis was an honest-to-god marvel, and as it extended further and angled closer towards Cassie's body, Vicki realized it reminded her of—

"It looks like a big yummy horsecock, doesn't it?" Cassie interjected, her hands now resting at her waist.

It did.

"It... does, wow, it's... it's beautiful," Vicki gushed, absolutely sincere in her sweet talk.

Cassie's stiffening penis swelled beneath the two sisters' admiring gaze.

"I think it likes you," giggled Cassie.

Vicki realized she was still holding onto Cassie's dress, her senses of sight and smell temporarily overwhelmed by the immense size and unique shape of her twin's cock, as well as the heady musk of the huge, fleshy organ that beckoned to her, to get closer, to rub it all over her face, to taste it, to know it as well as Vicki knew her own body.

She dropped the handful of cloth to the floor, leaving her sister's body entirely exposed. Reluctantly, she tore her eyes away from the swelling beast that slowly stretched upward between them to the two fat testicles hanging beneath its robust base, and nestling between her sister's supple thighs. Putting both Jeannie's and Celia's to shame, each smooth sac bulged outward to softball size, a reservoir of fresh cum inflating each one to a degree that Vicki figured they must take minutes to deplete once the dam gates burst open.

"My turn," Cassie smirked.

"Oh... um, right... your turn," mumbled Vicki, as parts of her brain began to shut down from the sight of her busty twin sister getting harder by the second less than an arm's length away.

"Truth, Ms. Victoria, or dare?"

"...Truth."

"...Where do you want to touch me the most?"

"Your... your..."

"You have to answer. My-y-y..."

"...Your... everywhere. I want to touch you everywhere. Um, truth or—"

"Dare."

"I dare you to... kiss me."

"Dare gladly accepted."

Cassie shuffled forward on her knees towards Vicki, sliding one knee between her sister's until it made a flat wet smack against the crotch of Vicki's saturated bikini bottoms. Similarly, one of Vicki's knees slid in the warm valley between Cassie's legs, and her entire body sparkled at the touch of her sister's bloated testicles against her bare skin.

Cassie's naked breasts flattened against Vicki's, whose were still trapped within her stretched out t-shirt. Both girls let out murmured moans of bliss at the contact, and long seconds passed by as the big-titted twins simply enjoyed the pressure of their equally ample boobs mashing together.

Cassie placed her hands on her sister's hips.

Vicki's hands drifted up to her sister's waist.

Cassie leaned forward and closed her eyes.

Vicki closed hers as well, and hesitantly puckered her lips in anticipation.

For just a second, Cassie's mouth met Vicki's, before pulling away. Vicki barely had a chance to express her regret in how quickly the kiss ended, before she felt her sister's lips press against hers again. And again. And again.

Each kiss lasted longer than the one before, and the whimpering moans emanating from Vicki and Cassie's throats likewise grew in volume and duration. Though their kisses lingered, they stayed soft and exploratory. Cassie would take Vicki's upper lip between both of hers and gently tug. Vicki would tease Cassie's lower lip into her mouth and lightly suck. Both of their full, parted mouths would crash together like untroubled tides, and time would stop for each girl as they molded and glided their identical lips together, as they tasted and savored each other's lipsticks, and as they embraced and channeled the broiling arousal growing within them.

Cassie's knee, long ago coated in a thick sheen of Vicki's pussy juices, gently wiggled against her sister's thumping clit through her soused bikini bottoms.

Vicki's knee, nestled between her sister's legs, carefully caressed her sister's big, heavy balls, which had noticeably grown even bigger since their lips first met, a hundred kisses ago.

With each additional minute that Vicki made out with her big-dicked twin sister on the floor of the Tate family living room, her crushed, inflated nipples screamed louder and more often to be set free from their cramped confines. Numbing lances of electricity shot all the way from their swollen tips through their oversized ribbed shafts to every single nerve ending throughout the poor highschool girl's overcharged body.

"...mmmph... mmmm... mmm... wait... mmmm..." Vicki moaned, doing a terrible job of pulling her lips away from Cassie's mouth.

"...mmm... nnngh... mmmmm... what's... mmmmm... what's wrong... mmm..."

"I... mmmff... mmm... can't take this any longer... mmm... mm... mmm..."

Finding that removing her hands from around her sister's naked body was one of the most difficult things she'd ever had to do, Vicki punched through, and as fast as she could manage, ripped off her t-shirt. Louder than she meant to, she let out a satisfied groan as her gargantuan breasts swung free, and her nipples welcomed sweet release.

She immediately re-wrapped her arms back around Cassie, and gave her sister a relieved smile.

"Sorry, it had to come off."

"Trust me, I'm not complaining."

"I just... didn't want you to think... that I wanted you to stop kissing me."

"So, I should keep going?"

"For as long as you want."

"Forever it is, then."

Above their huge chests, Vicki and Cassie brought their hungry mouths together once more. Their warm, unclothed bodies pressed together closer than ever, now that Vicki's massive tits could bobble freely against her sister's. Cassie's fingers traced up and down Vicki's bare back, from her shoulders all the way to the curve of her ass. Vicki's erect nipples bent and rolled themselves all over Cassie's fat hooters, their rose red stalks thudding as they grew thicker and harder, as blood rushed through their impressive lengths. Cassie's throbbing horsecock lurched between the twins' taut tummies, and its huge flat head batted against the bottoms of both sisters' boobs as if searching for a tight crevice to slide its meaty girth into.

"Mmmm... mmm... mwah! Vicki... your... mmm... your nipples... mmm... they're amazing... hnnngh... I wish mine were like yours... just how big can they get?"

Cassie accentuated her question with a particularly long rock of her knee against the protruding, peanut-sized pole trying its best to push through Vicki's drenched bikini briefs.

"Ohhh!!! ... Ohh! Ohhh! ...nnngh... mmm... five... mmm... five inches or so if I really pull... or suck on them... and you don't get to complain, you've got such a pretty penis... how big does it get... mmmm... mmm... mm..."

Cassie left her lips square against her sister's as she responded, her breaths filling Vicki's mouth.

"...mmm... I'd love for you to find out..."

"...Is that a dare?"

"No," Cassie whispered as she rubbed her saliva-coated lips all over Vicki's parted mouth, "but it is absolutely the truth."

At that, both sisters' tongues finally came out to play, their wet, pink tips tenderly dueling as they became fast friends. Vicki's hands, which had been caressing Cassie's upper thighs, slid inward. Vicki felt the comforting heat of her sister's magnificent cock before she ever laid a single finger on it, and the rugged warmth of Cassie's giant shaft delighted her even more once she did.

With the lightest touch her distracted body could manage, she grazed the tips of her two pointer fingers in long, slow strokes around the wide, smooth base of her sister's engorged horsecock. Encouraged by the sudden and deep penetration of her mouth by Cassie's tongue, Vicki continued her delicate exploration of her twin's incredible equine-like phallus. Holding off on bringing all her fingers along for the journey across the skin of her sister's huge dick, Vicki dragged her two fingertips up the sides of its powerful shaft, tracing the paths of the pulsing veins that she encountered along the way. From its stocky base, up a bit, back down, up a bit higher, back down, up a bit higher—Vicki delayed stroking the full length of Cassie's cock for as long as possible, enjoying too much the needy moans that her sister mewled directly into her mouth as their tongues intertwined.

By the time that Vicki's fingers had reached the halfway point of her sister's growing hard-on, its diameter had swelled to four inches, and the hot spongy rod had to be at least sixteen or seventeen inches long. Undeterred by her fervid desire to grab the entire girly slab in both of her hands, she continued to tease the heavy pole with just her fingertips, hooked on how it thrummed and stretched and jerked under her light petting. As the two sisters' kisses grew in ferocity, as more of their shared spit dripped into their cleavage, and as Vicki dragged her fingers in longer strokes around her twin's huge penis, Cassie herself sought out the swollen, rubbery peaks of Vicki's dick-sized nipples.

Matching the slow, affectionate caresses her sister was lavishing upon her hard girlcock, Cassie traced her fingertips across Vicki's bloated, tuggable teats. The sweaty brunette shook under her touch, and Cassie collected Vicki's trembling gasps upon her welcoming lips and tongue. For some of the best minutes of their entire lives, the two sisters—the wet smacks of their deep kisses, the unending groans of pleasure, and the constant rainfall of Vicki's pussy syrup dripping against the floor the only soundtrack to their passion—simply petted and played with each other's respective hot, suckable shafts. Pangs of sadness whipped through their minds, the thoughts of all the lost years together they missed out on, all the forfeit hugs, kisses, and touches they surely would have filled their mornings, days, and nights with.

Vicki's traveling fingers reached the massive head of Cassie's penis and as she circled its flared, flat top with her sweet sisterly strokes, she marveled at how different it felt compared to the fleshy domes of her mom's and best friend's that she had already made herself so familiar with. Gushes of oily precum leaked from its slit and collected on Vicki's fingers as they danced across, leading to most of Cassie's wide cockhead shimmering and slick with her natural lube in no time. The more Vicki smeared the pearly brew across her sister's tender skin, the more her cock spurted, begging Vicki to slather the slick, buttery juices all over her entire raging erection... which Vicki would have been more than happy to, had her ability to think straight not been completely destroyed at that moment by what Cassie had just discovered.

For the last few minutes, with each of Vicki's nipples in her delicate grips, Cassie had been rubbing them all over her breasts, clearly loving how their stiff stalks felt poking into her titflesh, and definitely enjoying how brushing her sister's thick nips across her skin brought Vicki so much pleasure, as evidenced by how much more passionate her kisses became and how much faster she began to stroke Cassie's rock-hard cock. As Vicki's fingers crossed back and forth across her twin's slit, spreading a river of precum with each pass, Cassie likewise took Vicki's nipples and slid their puckered tips up and down the raised folds of her own inverted pair, causing no end of shivers to ripple through both their bodies with each flick. Using a mixture of the countless streams of sweat and saliva that had flowed all the way down their tits as lubricant, Vicki's greased-up nipples glided across the puffy lips sitting in the middle of her sister's areola, back and forth, back and forth, like a tongue lapping away.

As Cassie's arousal blossomed, as did those little fleshy mouths, each one opening ever so slightly with every kiss from her twin's nipples... until... until...

"Ahhh!!! Oh-GOD, Cassie, what... haaah... what..."

"Ohhhngghh... Vicki... look... look down..."

Greeting her eyes was a sight that would have made Vicki burst into the happiest tears possible, had her mental facilities not been just overwhelmed by a sensation of pleasure so completely new, and so immediately addicting.

The first inch of Vicki's nipples had pushed inside her sister's breasts, past the parted pink folds that sat at the peaks of Cassie's huge milkers.

"They... ohhh... oh, Vicki... they fit perfectly... nnnnnghh..."

"Ahh! Ahhh! It's like... ohh... they were meant for... ngh... each other..."

"I... oh fuck... I think I know how they feel... push... push harder, Vicki... oohhhhh..."

"Oh! Ohh! Oh! It... it feels so good... ohh! Oh, Cassie..."

"Oh, yes, keep going, oh! Fuck! Just like that, keep going, ohhh..."

With her hands now wrapped around her sister's cock for leverage and spreading Cassie's flood of precum all over her entire shaft, Vicki rocked her chest back and forth, feeding a little bit more of her nipples into the widening clefts atop Cassie's areolae with every lurch forward. Every single one of the millions of nerve endings that dotted the surface of Vicki's lengthy nubs lit up like fireworks as they penetrated Cassie's retracted teats, and for the first time, she finally felt an inkling of what it must have been like for her mom and Celia in those moments when they first snaked their cocks into her wet, tight snatch.

Mindlessly stroking away at her sister's penis, Vicki left it up to Cassie to help guide her nipples as they plunged deeper into the blonde's greedy tit slits. The twins thumped their huge chests together again and again, stealing quick and imperfect kisses at every opportunity. Vicki's hands never stopped making love to Cassie's cock, lathering up her shaft with a relentless flow of slippery precum. The two girls' minds shattered under repeated sledgehammers of physical bliss, the thumping of Vicki's engorged nipples wrapped tight by the equally rhythmic pulsating of Cassie's pink flesh too much for either to bear. Neverending streams of precum trickled all the way down Cassie's dick to warm her swollen testicles, while Vicki's twitching clit crashed against her sister's knee, the soggy bikini bottoms separating them composed more of pussy juice than fabric.

"Mmm... Cassie... it feels like... ohh... it feels like your nipples are sucking mine dry... mmmmm... I wish they were filled with milk so I could feed your thirsty babies... ohhh... oh... ohhhh..."

"Ahh! Ahhh! Nnnghh!! Oh! God that feels good, just keep your hands around my cock, please... ohh... god... and don't ever stop fucking my titties, Vicki, fuck them with your big fucking nipples... haaahhhhh... jesus..."

The growl of the garage door opening boomed through the house, one thousand times louder than ever before.

"Oh shit!" "Oh no..."

For the longest second on record, the two girls locked panicked eyes.

Then, Cassie smiled.

"I dare you to cum before mom gets inside."

"What? ...but... no... what about you..."

"It's okay, sis, I can wait. And well, to be honest—and a bit selfish—I'd much rather finish in your mouth for our first time. I can tell you're super close, and you've got at least... two full minutes. Plus, she's got groceries to deal with. More than enough time. Please... it'd make me so happy."

This is crazy, Vicki thought. Her mom was about to walk right in, her shirt was off, she'd already made a mess of the carpet beneath her, there wasn't time!

However... that familiar tingle wriggling throughout her body wasn't getting any less wriggly, and Cassie seemed so sure...

The sudden silence as the garage door opened all the way crashed upon their ears.

"Okay."

"I knew I'd love having a sister."

Before Vicki knew it, Cassie had pressed one hand against her back and shot the other underneath her sodden bottoms.

"Don't worry, I've got you. Put your hands around my waist, and hold on."

With the drone of their mom's car driving into the garage filling the back corners of their minds, Cassie hugged their bodies together, finally hilting Vicki's nipples all the way inside of her sister's. At the same time, she dipped the middle finger of the hand lying against Vicki's pussy up past its dripping lips and slid it up the long spine of Vicki's clit.

"...Aaa-g-ghh-gghhh!!!"

Words, time, location, the ability to breathe... all of these were lost to Vicki as a spear of undistilled euphoria shredded her body from the outside in. The slick mix that coated her nipples, and likewise the tight caverns they found themselves embedded in, allowed Vicki to thrust her freakishly long sucklers in and out of Cassie's areolae with no resistance, and her erratic gasps accelerated along with her bucking. Buckets of hot nectar gushed from her pussy onto the carpet with each circling of her rigid bean by her sister's fingers. Vicki's entire body quaked as she held Cassie tight, her climax racing in sharp bobs and weaves towards the point of no return.

"Ohh! Oh! God! Fuck!"

"Good girl, let it out... ahhh... your pussy is sooo wet... mmm... I want to run my tongue alllllll over your big, hard clitty until you squirt all over my face... nnnghhh... I can't fucking wait to sneak into your bed tonight so I can rub my penis all over your hot, naked body... mmm... God, I'm going to cover you in semen..."

Cassie's fingers played Vicki's clit like they had practiced for years. Her hand across Vicki's sweaty back held her close as their breasts smacked together again and again.

The engine of Jeannie's car shut off.

"Now... now, Vicki, cream all over my hand, soak us both... I love you so much..."

"Ahhh-h-h-hh-h-h!! Ohh! Ohhnnnghh!!! I'm... I'm... OHHH!!!"

The blast of spunk caught even Cassie off guard, though she never relented in stroking Vicki's clit throughout the extended deluge. Muffled sobs exploded from Vicki's throat as her mouth opened against her sister's, their greedy lips seeking each other out, and their tongues finding comfort coiled together in the backs of their throats.

Shlepp, shlepp, shlepp... in and out slid her sweaty nipples, each full insertion fraying both sisters' brains anew. Vicki's nipples ballooned in size within Cassie's tits, and every inch of her bloated stalks sizzled in perfect agony as her orgasm rippled through their countless, over-receptive nerve endings.

"Hngh! Hnn! Nnnnghn! Agghh-h-h-hhh!!!!"

Capable of only grunting and crying as her climax tore her mind to pieces and fried her body to its core, Vicki jerked like a bronco within Cassie's embrace, and for thirty uninterrupted seconds, a spray from her pussy that would make a hydrant jealous doused her sister's lower half.

The slamming of the car's trunk two rooms away hit the two girls like gunfire.

Using every meager brain cell still left working, Vicki—her body shaking, her nipples shivering, and her pussy blazing—looked across at her sister—still smiling, still holding her tight, still beautiful—and sputtered three little words.

"Help... m... me... up?"

"That was amazing, Vicki..."

"No... you are."

"We're definitely doing that again as soon as possible."

"I'd... love that... thank... thank you..."

"It was my pleasure... c'mon, we have to rush."

"Wait! One thing first."

Untangling herself from her sister, Vicki slid back on her knees, placed her hands on Cassie's thighs for support, and leaned down to plant a little kiss on the tip of her twin's penis.