Vicky's Pink Diary 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home my head was in the magazines most of the night, and all my new things were being worn. I knew my visit wasn't going to be a one off. Hell I wanted to go back the very next day, only my lack of money stopped me.

I visited a few more times, only these times taking my own clothes. My miniskirts and my tights and shoes, which I had bought from mail order catalogues, because I wanted my look to be me, and not something else someone has worn before.

Eventually I bought wigs and my very own tits, and of course more magazines. TV admirers were something I had never even heard of, and I was scanning the TV contact magazines in wonderment. I never did apply to an add, but I imagined all those horny hunky men, and some not so, taking Victoria out on a date.

Several times men came into the shop, other TV's I guessed. I found myself crossing my legs in my tiny skirts, giving them a flash of thigh, my fantasy more than theirs I suspect, but hell did like showing off! One guy sat and talked to me, we had a coffee and he gave me a cigarette, lighting it for me too. I'm not sure if he was trying to really chat me up, but he was saying the things a girl would like to hear. When he said he was going he leaned in to me and stroked my leg. He said "Nice legs Vicky, better than a lot of real women."

That was the first compliment from a guy that I had, and his hand which briefly touched my nylon clad leg had my head in a spin. I have written a fantasy about him and a couple of other guys which came into the shop. I'll save them for another time.

Well that's it for now and thank you for all the nice things you have said about my story. I feel I have many new friends.

Vicky.

12