Victims And Volunteers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was no fan of performing oral sex, but she got onto her knees and fished Frank's cock out.

Frank's cock, like the rest of him, was fat, as were his balls. He was also uncircumcised, something Julie had never seen before.

"Yeah, run your tongue around inside there, make sure it's good and clean," Frank encouraged.

He reached down and hefted Julie's left breast, pinching and squeezing.

Julie closed her eyes and took the bulbous head of frank's cock into her mouth, briefly ran her tongue around underneath the thick foreskin, then tried to feed a few inches of Frank's cock into her mouth.

His skin had the stench of his nearly four packs a day cigarette habit. Julie fought the urge to vomit as she tasted the nicotine tinged flesh.

Mike, even though he smoked, had kept himself reasonably clean. On the few occasions that Julie had taken him into her mouth, he had not reeked like this.

"This the first cock you ever sucked?" Frank asked.

"No, not really," Julie said and tried to do a better job.

"Yeah, that's going to have to do, go get on the couch," Frank finally said and opened one of the condom packs.

She lies down and spread her legs, waiting. Frank, now without his trousers, waddled into the living room.

"God damn, dry as a bone!" Frank said as he felt her pussy. "Fuck! Got any lube?"

"Yeah, yeah, sorry," Julie said and scurried out of the living room.

She opened the drawer, got out the lubricant, and slathered a dollop onto her hand, then slathered it around and him her pussy.

Frank leaned back and let Julie assume her previous position.

"That's a little better now, isn't it?" Frank asked as he slowly pushed himself into her.

Julie didn't answer; just lay there as Frank forced himself into her.

"Aw yeah, not bad, hey, get up," Frank said after thrusting into her for a few minutes. "There, get on your hands and knees, all right?"

He again inserted himself into her and grabbed onto her breasts.

He pounded into her for nearly twenty minutes. Julie very nearly started to enjoy his fat cock pushing into her, stretching her open.

"Fuck yeah," Frank finally wheezed out and tensed.

He gripped the base of the condom and pulled his cock out of her.

She kept her eyes closed as she dressed, her face burning with shame.

"Okay, I'll be back tomorrow with them boxes; you need newspaper too or you got that?" Frank asked, once again dressed.

"Need some newspapers," Julie admitted.

"All right, see you tomorrow," Frank said.

After the door closed behind him, Julie lay down on the couch and cried herself to sleep.

****

True to his word, Frank came in with several boxes; he had to make a few trips out to his car to retrieve them all.

"Okay, young lady," he said to Andrea. "Your job is very important; I need you to take all them movies and put them right here, in this box, okay?"

"Yes sir," Andrea agreed and did carefully put the three movies into the small box.

"Very good; you've done this before?" Frank asked, getting a giggle from the four year old child.

Julie watched, trying to reconcile the happy, gentle man that took the time to include a child in their activities with the harsh, unfeeling man that had fucked her the night before.

"Okay, Andrea, now, this is important, all right? You see these Tupperware containers? They need to go in this box right here, okay?" Frank went on.

"And this..." he said, scooping Kasie into his arms. "This needs to go right here!"

He put the girl into a box and wadded up some newspapers and dropped them into the box with the now smiling girl.

"Yeah! Need to make sure she's good and padded, right? Wouldn't want her to get hurt, especially if we accidentally drop the box on her head, right?" Frank asked the girl.

He frowned and looked at Julie.

"What's wrong with her?" he asked.

"She's um, I uh, she has Fetal Alcoholic Syndrome," Julie said, face hot.

"And? What's that mean?" Frank asked, gesturing for her to hurry up with her story.

"She's retarded," Andrea volunteered.

"Fetal Alcohol..." Frank said. "So, you were drinking while you were knocked up with her?"

"Yes," Julie admitted, carefully wrapping a glass in newspaper.

"You know you were pregnant?" Frank persisted.

"Yeah," Julie coughed out.

"Poor baby girl," Frank crooned to the girl who was happily pulling at the papers in her box.

After a few hours of packing, Frank asked when the girls normally ate their lunch.

"Whenever," Julie shrugged.

"They need to be on some kind of schedule," Frank barked at her.

He looked at his Rolex watch and nodded his head firmly.

"Eleven thirty; that ought to be a good time for them; I'll be back," he announced. "Plus that, I'm dying for a cigarette."

Fifteen minutes later, he was back, two McDonald's Happy Meals and two Big Macs and a super sized fries in hand.

"Here," he said, shoving a chocolate malt in Julie's hand. "Figure you need the sugar; you're shaking like a leaf."

Julie sat, alternating between feeding Kasie and eating her own meal. Frank made sure to keep Andrea busy with her own meal.

"Oh!" Andrea gasped. "Look, Kasie! They got toys!"

"For AFTER you finish eating," Frank said.

Frank and Julie continued packing while Andrea played with her and Kasie's toys.

"Thank you for lunch," Julie finally managed to say.

"Uh huh," Frank said. "Need your Social Security number."

"What? Why you need that?" Julie asked.

"Got to get the utilities turned on in your name," Frank said and taped his box shut.

Julie found out, after putting the girls down for their naps, that lunch came with a price.

"Damn, come on," Frank wheezed as he pumped his cock in and out of Julie's mouth.

Suddenly, he tensed and Julie started to pull her head away as the first salty spurt filled her mouth.

"Aw yeah," Frank crooned, holding her head tight.

Julie swallowed and swallowed and finally Frank relaxed his hold on her head.

"Okay, tomorrow, we need to go through your furniture; you need to decide what you need and what you can do with out," Frank said, zipping up his jeans.

Julie sat on the couch, feeling disgusted with herself, feeling sorry for herself.

****

"God damn, what?" Frank asked as he waddled into the house. "You quit working the minute I left here?"

Julie gritted her teeth; she had not done a thing after he had left her house the previous afternoon.

"Okay, the bed and the crib, that dresser," Frank said, standing in the doorway of the girls' room.

"Not that, not that," Frank continued, standing in the doorway of Julie's bedroom.

"Wait, what? My furniture..." Julie protested.

"It's a one bedroom apartment, four hundred a month," Frank said. "You ain't got room for all that other shit."

"But, where I'm supposed to sleep?" Julie asked.

"Couch," Frank shrugged then looked back into the bedroom. "Yeah, probably ought to take that, need some place keep your drawers and stuff; got anything else?"

Frank vetoed all the other furniture in the house, except for the dining room table and chairs and the living room furniture.

"Know what?" Frank said, looking around. "We should be able to get you in there by this Saturday, what you think?"

At eleven fifteen, Frank announced it was close to lunch time and left.

"Who likes hot dogs?" he asked fifteen minutes later, carrying the Clark's Drive In bag.

"Love that place," Frank murmured to Julie. "Them girls in them shorts, Wow!"

"I worked there about five years ago, right before..." Julie said and pointed to Andrea.

"No shi... kidding?" Frank said, glancing at her heavy thighs.

After putting the girls down for their naps, Frank again pumped his cock in and out of her mouth. When he started to come, though, this time he let her pull her head away.

"Hey!" Julie protested as he kept her head close with his left hand and pumped his cock with his right hand, spurting his come onto her face.

"Don't like to swallow, get used to getting facials," he wheezed and finished coming.

"See you Saturday; be ready to work your ass off," Frank said. "New address is right there on the table; got you some change of address cards right there too."

Julie sat pen in hand for several long moments. Other than Mike, she didn't know who would be interested in her new address, and she had no idea how to get in touch with him. Finally, she did fill out one to mail to her mother and one to mail to Mike's mother.

****

Friday, the electricity was cut off at their house. A call to Lafayette Utilities confirmed that Mike had asked that the electricity be disconnected. Thankfully, the water was still on. Andrea took it in stride and Kasie did not react.

After lunch, Julie had a sudden thought and picked up the telephone. There was still a dial tone, so she felt secure in that.

On Saturday morning, Frank pulled up to the house in a large pick up truck. Two day laborers got out and immediately began hauling the boxes to the truck.

"What's wrong with your phone?" Frank asked, stepping into the dark house. "And what's with the no lights?"

"Mike had the electricity turned off yesterday," Julie shrugged. "Phone still works, though."

"Hell it does; I tried calling it this morning," Frank growled.

"No, see? There's a dial tone," Julie said, picking up the receiver.

"Federal law, you have to have some way of calling nine one one," Frank snapped. "And when did the electricity go off?"

"Yesterday, about ten I think," Julie shrugged her shoulders.

"Next time shit like that happens you call me," Frank growled at her and pointed out the furniture to the two laborers.

It seemed like the truck was packed in only minutes, the most work Julie had was keeping Andrea out of the way so the two men could work.

"Be back," Frank promised and drove off.

****

The new apartment was small, much smaller than the three bedrooms, one and one half bath house. The bedroom had Andrea's small bed, Kasie's crib, the children's dresser, and Julie's chest of drawers.

"Need to go through all this shi... stuff, figure out what you can throw out," Frank grumbled as he hauled in another armful of Julie's clothes. "No one needs this many clothes."

"Mr. Frank, where's my toys?" Andrea asked.

"Honey, it's in one of them boxes, but right now, we don't have time to be looking for them, all right?" Frank said, dropping Julie's clothes onto the floor of the closet.

When all the items that were to be moved had been arranged to Julie's approval, Frank pulled her close.

"Need to tell them men thank you," he hissed to her. "They busted their asses."

"Yes sir," Julie said and did thank the men for their hard labor.

"Now, I plan to stop by tonight about ten, that all right?" Frank lowered his voice so that Andrea did not hear him.

"Yeah," Julie said flatly.

****

Julie finally wrestled the two kids into their beds and had barely sat down when Frank's knock came.

They exchanged stiff greetings, just standing and regarding each other uncomfortably. Finally, Frank shrugged his shoulders.

"Now," Frank said, indicating the couch.

"I uh, I don't know where the condoms are," Julie said as she shimmed out of her jeans.

"Got my own," Frank said, pulling a three pack out of his pocket.

He didn't want to stick his unprotected dick into her but seemed to have no problem sticking his tongue into her blonde thicket.

"Oh!" Julie exclaimed as his tongue brought on a small orgasm.

He rolled a condom on, then speared her and pounded her for several long moments.

"Now," he said, after they were finished. "Wednesday's my night, hear? I figure stop by about nine, okay?"

"Uh huh," Julie said, looking away from him.

"You ought to like it here," Frank said, waddling to the door. "Good neighbors, no loud parties, got a big fenced in yard for them kids get some fresh air."

He lighted a cigarette, opened the door, and was gone.

"Thanks a lot, Mike," Julie bitterly spat out as she tried to get comfortable on the lumpy couch. "I'm a fucking whore now; thanks a whole hell of a fucking lot, Mike."

Chapter 4

The news that George had beaten Marco Philippe Juarez to death did shock Julie, did bring the realities of her own alcoholism even more sharply into focus.

The Crestview Lodge said they would return the cheap suitcase and the soiled clothing that Julie had left behind when she paid the balance of the motel bill.

"Keep it," Julie laughed into the telephone. "If I'd wanted that shit; I'd have taken it with me when I left."

She heated a can of ravioli for the girls' lunch and then put them down for a nap.

She knew it was highly dangerous, knew it was extremely foolhardy, but the moment the girls lay down, Julie left the apartment and walked rapidly down Highway 52 to the Flowers Gold and Coin Shop. Despite its name, the Flowers Gold and Coin Shop was little more than a run-down pawn shop.

Julie slipped the long gold chain and gold pendant from around her neck and dangled it in front of the hard faced man.

"This real gold?" he asked.

"Yes," Julie huffed; offended that he would question that. "Like I'd chance turning my skin all green."

He named a price and Julie grabbed it and started to walk away.

"Fine, fine, what you want for it?" he asked.

They settled on four hundred and seventy five dollars; the pendant had four diamond chips around its periphery.

"How about them rings?" the man asked, tapping Julie's left hand.

"My wedding..." Julie asked, looking at her engagement and wedding rings "Not on your life!"

Hey, never hurts to ask," the man defended. "Some women? Can't wait to get them rings off."

Julie dashed across Highway 52 and entered the convenience store; she ought two fifths of vodka, a gallon jug of milk, a gallon jug of orange juice, and a quart of apple juice, remembering that Kasie liked apple juice.

She ran-walked back to the apartment as quickly as possible and let herself in just as Kasie started fussing.

"Hi, want some apple juice?" she asked, smiling.

For the next four hours, Julie and Andrea put their household things away, but Julie felt the draw of the two bottles that stood on top of her refrigerator. She was short, irritable as Andrea happily chattered about the items she was putting away.

"And this is for burgers, right? Why you don't make burgers, Mommy? Daddy always makes us burgers; his are almost as good as McDonald's; you know how to make burgers like Daddy, Mommy?" Andrea chattered.

"No, Andrea, Daddy never would tell me what the secret ingredient is," Julie snapped.

She didn't know what was worse; not having vodka and not knowing when or where to get any, or having it right within reach and not being able to drink it because of two brats that need her undivided attention.

Finally, dinner was cooked, eaten, and cleaned up. Two girls were bathed, dried, and put into pajamas. Julie forced herself to play 'Candy Land' with Andrea; she held Kasie in her lap, playing as if Kasie was playing the game with her big sister.

"That's okay, Kasie, you'll win next time," Andrea encouraged the unresponsive girl.

"Okay, let's say our prayer," Julie said, nerves at the breaking point.

She remembered opening the bottle, pouring the first drink, but did not know how or why Andrea found her, sound asleep in a bathtub filled with cold water. The remnants of a candle sat on a saucer, and the edge of the shower curtain showed some melting where it had come too close to the candle.

"Fuck, could have set the whole place on fire," Julie mumbled to herself as she lumbered to her feet.

Kasie had obviously been up for a while; she needed a bath. Julie burst into sobs of self-pity as she got the child clean.

"Don't cry, Mommy, I'll help you," Andrea promised.

****

Julie almost snickered as Frank entered the apartment for his Wednesday night 'date.'

"Rent's four hundred, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, four hundred a month," Frank agreed.

"Okay, here this month's rent," Julie sneered as she slapped four hundred dollars, all in twenty dollar bills into his hand. "So, um, I guess we won't be..."

"Good, good, rent's paid," Frank agreed and sat down at her table.

"That's right," Julie crowed.

"And what about the sixty two dollars have the electricity turned on?" Frank asked. "Got that too?"

"Uh," Julie stammered, face falling.

"And the ninety dollars have your phone turned back on?" Frank asked.

"Well I uh," Julie stammered.

"Got money for groceries?" Frank asked. "Then kids can't live off a liquid diet like you, you know?"

"I uh," Julie said, hanging her head.

"Here, Baby, here, go put that in your purse, okay?" Frank said gently, putting the four hundred into her hand. "Keep it for a rainy day; them kids going to need something when you least expect it; this way, you'll be able to get it for them."

"So I guess we're going to fuck anyway," Julie bitterly said under her breath.

She put the money into her wallet and stripped out of her clothes.

Their coupling was quick; just like the first time, she sucked him to erection, he pulled a condom on, made her slap some lubrication on, and then fucked her.

"Need anything?" Frank asked as he put his trousers back on.

"A gun so I can blow my fucking brains out," Julie thought.

"I don't think so," she said listlessly, pulling her filthy shorts back on.

"How are y'all on food? Got what you need? Milk? Bread? Eggs?" he persisted.

"Well, no' we're just about out of..." Julie admitted.

"Okay, I'll stop by tomorrow about eleven thirty," Frank said and lighted a cigarette. "We'll take them kids down to Clark's; didn't you say you used to work there?"

"Yeah," Julie agreed, waving at the offensive cigarette smoke.

"Oops, sorry," Frank said and hurriedly left the apartment.

Julie looked good and hard at her rings. She tried, not very hard, to pull them off of her left hand, but they didn't budge.

"Really wonder," she said as she turned off the lamp. "Really fucking wonders just how important they really are. Bet Mike couldn't wait to hock his fucking ring minute he was out of here."

****

Frank took the two car seats down, then twenty minutes later, sweating profusely; he came back up the stairs.

"Damn, supposed to be super easy hook them goofy ass things up, huh?" he wheezed.

Julie wanted to point out that it would have gone a lot quicker without the three cigarette breaks he had taken, but kept her mouth shut.

"Okay, I'm kind of confused; we're going to Clark's, then what?" Julie

"You said you needed groceries, right?" Frank said as he buckled Andrea into her car seat.

"Yes sir, Julie agreed, finally getting an uncooperative Kasie situated in her car seat.

Frank drove them to the restaurant and whistled under his breath as an attractive teenager, tee shirt stretched tight across perky teacup sized breasts and bright red shorts showing a camel toe came skating toward them.

"Damn, bet you looked good, huh?" Frank muttered, glancing sideways at Julie.

"I think I did," Julie almost smiled.

"Still fit in you're...?" Frank asked as the girl skated away, a good chunk of her rear end peeking out of the shorts.

"I wouldn't be able to put my arm into that tee shirt, much less get it over my boobs," Julie laughed mirthlessly. "And the shorts wouldn't get halfway up my calf."

Lunch was quickly eaten, and then Frank drove them to the Piggly Wiggly in DeGarde.

"Okay," Frank said as they got Kasie into the grocery cart's child seat. "Your budget is two hundred."

"Wow, that's pretty...I don't know if we need that much," Julie protested.

"For the month," Frank corrected. "I mean, milk, bread, that kind of shi... stuff, you're going to need to get that every week, but you know, all that other stuff, need to make it last all month, got it?"