Victorian Vices Updated (2021)

Story Info
Time moves on but family traditions remain constant.
10.6k words
3.89
8.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a standalone tale, but it includes descendants of those characters that I introduced in my 'Victorian Vices' series. All characters are fictitious, and are over the age of eighteen, and they all participate in the sexual practices described in a consensual manner.

*

Chapter 1: Cheryl prepares to take her pledge. (The events described in this chapter occur in June 2001).

"And this is my great, great grandmother, who was known as the Dowager Lady Alice," said Beryl to her old friend Olwen.

Olwen smiled indulgently. She'd only seen this picture a thousand times, she thought to herself. It was a digitised copy of a Daguerreotype image, an early version of a photograph. She looked at Beryl and then at her wristwatch.

"It's nearly eleven o'clock, my dear," she said kindly. "The guests will be here any time now. Do you really want them to see you in your slippers and dressing gown?"

Beryl and Olwen had met aged five, on their first day at primary school. They had a shared birthday and so become friends immediately. They had remained so for nearly sixty years. Beryl was a widow these days, and although Olwen was still married to Edwin, there was nothing the two friends liked more than a night on the pull, looking for young, preferably black, cock.

Beryl got up from the sofa just as her daughter, Sibyl came into the living room, smoking nervously. Like her mother, Sibyl was slim and petite, but there the similarity ended. Beryl was pale skinned and had light brown hair, which she wore in a bob.

Sibyl was much darker skinned than her mother, reflecting the fact that her sire had originally come from Trinidad and Tobago. He had been Beryl's lover for only three months, during which time he had fucked Beryl every day, sometimes on more than one occasion. Edward, Beryl's cuckold husband was kept very busy. Clyde didn't like to be fluffed or cleaned up afterwards, but Beryl insisted on sitting on her cuckold's face every time. She didn't get up until every last drop of cum was cleaned out of her. Obviously, Edward had missed at least one sperm, which resulted in Sibyl being conceived. Now, aged forty two, Sibyl was an extremely attractive woman. Her hair was thick, black and worn shoulder length. She was also much bustier than Beryl.

"Mum! You're not even dressed yet!" she squawked, putting her unfinished cigar down in an ashtray. "Cheryl is on her way, and the boys will be arriving soon. Please go and get changed. I don't want to have to do this all by myself!"

At that precise moment, the doorbell rang. Sibyl looked as if she was going to burst into tears. Olwen got up quickly.

"I'll get it," she said, making shooing motions to Beryl with her hands. Beryl took the hint and went upstairs to her bedroom to change. Olwen went to the front door.

When she opened the front door, Olwen was hugged by two dusky-skinned teenage girls.

"Hello Aunty Olwen," they both said in unison. "Where's Cheryl? We want to wish her all the best for her pledging today."

Olwen looked perplexed. Harriet and Matilda, better known as Hattie and Mattie, were twin sisters, and in a few months they would both be celebrating their twentieth birthday. Both were due to start University soon. They would not be allowed to attend the pledging ceremony, which was restricted to people of twenty one years of age and over.

These thoughts were interrupted when she spotted Faye, her niece, getting out of the car. She slammed the door, and walked quickly up the drive.

"Hi, Aunt Olwen," she smiled. "Sorry about this. The twins wanted to say 'hello' to Cheryl on her big day. Is she here yet?"

Olwen kissed her niece on the lips and shook her head. Faye turned to her daughters.

"Sorry girls," she said. "Back to the car with you both. And remember, when you get home Hattie, you are on daddy sitting duty. He's not to have the television on, and there's a pile of my underwear in my dirty linen basket that needs hand washing. I'm sure there's some ironing to do as well. Remember to insist he wears his frilly maid's apron to do his chores!"

Hattie was the older twin, having been born ten minutes before Mattie. Faye had never hidden the nature of her marriage from her daughters, and she was confident that when the time came for them to marry, they would both choose a suitable husband, and cuckold him as soon as possible.

"Yes Mum," replied Hattie dutifully. "Can we tease daddy whilst he's doing his chores?"

"Of course you may," smiled her mother. "Just remember, he's been put in his cock lock and he's not allowed to cum. But you are both free to masturbate in front of him whilst he's ironing, and if you're both good, you can watch him cleaning me out when I get home. I intend to get myself thoroughly fucked after the ceremony. Put some cuckold or lesbian porn on the television. You know how hard that gets his little boi clit, or as hard as his cock lock will allow. Now off you go. Your father's waiting in the car for you."

As the twins raced back down the path, Faye turned to her aunt.

"I need a large glass of wine, a cigar and some black cock," she declared. "Not necessarily in that order. Who's here already?"

"Marlon arrived early," replied Olwen. "He's upstairs with Edwin, supervising his make-up and dressing. I believe Julio and Hector are on their way as we speak. Come on in, sweetie. Sibyl's terribly stressed. Go and reassure her that everything's going to be alright."

The two women walked into the living room, where Sibyl was pacing up and down, having picked up her cigar again, and Faye greeted her best friend with a kiss.

"Wine!" she gasped theatrically, and Olwen smiled at Sibyl and said, "I'll get it. Do you want a glass too, my dear?"

"Yes please, Olwen," replied Sibyl. "Have you really got time to wait on us? You don't have your pledging ceremony outfit on yet."

"It's all laid out on my bed, and I'll take thirty seconds to get into it," she reassured Sibyl. "I made Edwin shave me this morning, so I'm nice and smooth down there. Don't worry about me. I'll be ready and waiting to greet my god-daughter when she arrives. Now then, what was I about to do? Oh yes, of course. Two glasses of wine coming right up!"

Sibyl and Faye exchanged amused glances at Olwen's retreating figure.

"She's so fab." Sibyl said. "She and mum have been friends for ever, and if I had a pound for every man the pair of them have fucked, I'd be a very rich woman indeed."

"You and I will be your mum and Aunt Olwen in twenty years' time!" laughed Faye, plucking the cigar out of Sibyl's mouth and taking a deep drag. "Talking of fucking, who's coming to keep us entertained today? Aunt Olwen mentioned Julio and Hector."

"Yes, they are supposedly on their way," replied Sibyl. "David is bringing Simon , of course, and there was talk of a friend of theirs coming too. I think they said his name was Sadiq."

"New blood, eh," grinned Faye. "I think I might sample some of that!" She handed Sibyl her cigar back.

"Just be a bit discrete, that's all I ask," said Sibyl anxiously. "This is Cheryl's big day, and I want everything to go off just right."

"I'm the soul of discretion, you know that," grinned Faye. "Aren't I, Aunt Olwen?"

"Aren't you what, dear?" asked Olwen, handing Sibyl and Faye a glass of chilled Chablis each.

"The soul of discretion, of course," answered Faye with another grin.

"You're my niece, and I love you to bits," replied Olwen sternly. "But if you spoil Cheryl's big day, I promise you that I'll put you across my knee and spank you thoroughly!"

"Promises! Promises!" giggled Faye, taking a sip of her wine. "Mm! That's gorgeous. I do love Chablis."

Olwen rolled her eyes in despair and turned to leave.

"I'm going to get changed," she said. "I'll be back shortly."

"Where's your cuckold?" Faye asked Sibyl, as Olwen closed the living room door behind her.

"The useless fucker's stuck in Seattle," replied Sibyl crossly. "He phoned yesterday to tell me that Julian had told him to stay on a few days. There's a chance that some investors in the States are interested in whatever it is he's developing. If it goes through, Julian says he'll make a bloody fortune."

Faye nodded understandingly. Julian was Sibyl's lover as well as being boss to her husband, Brian. Robert, Faye's cuckold husband, worked for Julian too.

"Did Julian make Brian miss Cheryl's big day on purpose, do you think?," Faye asked. "It's not as if he needs Brian's permission to fuck you, is it?"

"I don't know, and really I don't care," replied Sibyl with a cruel smile. "Brian's made his bed. He has to lie on it now. He provides for us financially, and frankly I don't need him for anything else. Julian will be here soon, and I intend making use of his massive cock all night tonight!"

She sipped her wine.

"I'm only sorry that Brian isn't here to fluff Julian for me and to clean me up after I've been fucked today. But when I spoke to him on the phone, I made it abundantly clear that when he does come home, his tiny punishment cock lock is going to replace his travelling plastic one, and all milking sessions have been cancelled until Christmas. That'll teach the tiny cocked cuck to miss Cheryl's pledging day!"

Upstairs, Beryl had just finished changing into her pledging ceremony outfit. She looked at herself critically in the full length mirror in the dressing room.

"Not bad at all for a woman pushing sixty three," she thought to herself. She was wearing a pale blue cocktail dress over a corset which accentuated her slim waist as well as showing her shapely tits off nicely. The dress was mid-thigh length, and her slim legs were encased in navy blue stockings, which contrasted nicely with the pale blue. She wore no underwear. Beryl had stopped wearing knickers many years ago, when she first became a hot wife and made her late husband a cuckold.

Beryl picked up her clutch bag from the dressing table and opened it. Having satisfied herself that her smoking implements were all present and correct, she closed the bag, took a last look at herself, and opened the dressing room door and almost bumped into Olwen.

"Oh my! You do look lovely," said Olwen, looking her friend up and down approvingly. "Cheryl will be most impressed, as will a lot of the boys. Have you decided who you're going to fuck later on?"

"Not yet," replied Beryl. "They're all young and vigorous. I don't want to hog the limelight. Today is Cheryl's big day."

"Very sensible, my dear," smiled Olwen. "And anyway, looking like that, I don't think you'll have much trouble getting yourself some cock. Hell, if you fail, I'll strap on and fuck you myself!"

"Go on with you!" laughed Beryl, although she was secretly very happy that her best friend found her so attractive.

"See you downstairs," she said, as Olwen made her way into the guest bedroom to change into her own pledging ceremony outfit.

She smiled at an olive skinned young man who was lying comfortably on the bed, propped up with a couple of pillows behind him.

"Hello, Marlon," she said cheerfully, ignoring the older man who was sucking Marlon's cock. "I hope Edwin is behaving himself and seeing to you properly?"

She was referring to her husband of forty two years, all of them spent as Olwen's cuckold. It was Edwin who was on his knees, pleasuring the younger Marlon with his mouth.

"Yes thank you, Mrs. Baker," replied the young man. "I thought it best to get my rocks off in his mouth rather than up his arse. We don't want him dripping cum at the pledging ceremony, do we?"

"Certainly not," said Olwen. "But once Cheryl is pledged, feel free to fuck him. But save some of that lovely cock for me, please. Mrs. Cockingham's cuckold is still in Seattle, so Edwin is going to be very a busy cuckold slut today. There'll be lots of fluffing and clean up to do."

"What are you going to dress him in?" she continued. "I don't want him coming down in just his chastity device."

"Never fear," grinned Marlon. "Edwin will be down as Edwina, with full make-up and a short frock. Very pretty, very feminine. I see you brought his strap-on tits. They'll fill his frock out nicely."

"Excellent," smiled Olwen, walking through the bedroom into the dressing room beyond. "If you've time when he's finished with your cock, warm his balls up with my riding crop. He does enjoy cock and ball torture."

Edwin knew better than to stop sucking before Marlon had cum, but he did signal his gratitude to his hot wife by nodding his head and winking at her.

Her favourite red and black waspie corset had been laid out ready for her by Edwin. Olwen had always had a fuller figure, and the waspie served to emphasise her curves. She looked good in it, she knew, and when she and Beryl were out on the pull, the contrast between Olwen's curvy body and Beryl's slimmer build was often enough to ensure that both women went home brim full of cum.

Olwen put her corset on and laced it up. Then she rolled her fishnet stockings on and secured them with suspenders to her corset. A swift check to see that there were no stray pubes showing, and she was good to go.

When Olwen returned to the sitting room downstairs, she found Beryl, Sibyl and Faye all smoking and deep in conversation. Sibyl smiled at her as she entered.

"You look very smart," she said, and Faye nodded her agreement. Beryl took her dainty lady pipe out of her mouth and chuckled.

"Just because we're both in our sixties doesn't mean we're over the hill, does it Olwen?"

"Not at all, dear," replied Olwen with a grin. "I certainly intend sampling some of Marlon's lovely cock later on. Edwin was sucking on it earlier. It was all I could do not to push my cuckold out of the way and go down on him myself!"

The doorbell rang and Sibyl jumped up.

"That'll be Cheryl," she said excitedly. "Once Simon and the Reverend arrive, we can begin!"

She rushed off to let her daughter in, and returned with her, looking as proud as could be. Cheryl who had been married for eighteen months, and who, at twenty one was approaching the height of her breeding potential, was wearing a traditional pledging outfit, which consisted of a scarlet halter top, a micro dress in the same colour and black patent shorty boots with a three inch heel.

"Doesn't she look beautiful?" purred Sibyl proudly, and everyone agreed, nodding enthusiastically and making approving sounds.

"Help your wife into a chair, cuck," snapped Sibyl to Cheryl's husband, her son-in-law, Nigel, who had crept into the sitting room unnoticed. He grabbed an upright chair from the corner of the room and placed it next to Beryl's armchair.

"Is this alright for you, dear?" he asked solicitously.

Cheryl ignored him and sat down carefully. Her huge pregnant belly protruded over her incredibly short skirt. Nigel stood dutifully behind her, and she smiled at Beryl.

"Granny, you look fantastic!" she said enthusiastically. "Don't let Simon see you or he'll pledge to you instead!"

Beryl shook her head in amusement.

"Thank you, darling," she said, "but this is your day. I'm so proud that you are joining Simon's string. He's a well-respected stallion and it's so satisfying that you are following in the family tradition."

Cheryl took her grandmother's hand and whispered,

"I do miss my pipe granny. Can I have just a little puff of yours?"

Beryl shook her head.

"Not in your condition, my darling," she said. "You'll have plenty of time to resume pipe smoking after your daughter is born!"

The doorbell rang again, and Nigel automatically went to answer it.

"Stay where you are, cuck!" said Faye, getting to her feet. "All that's required of you is that you are on hand to serve your wife. I'll answer the door."

When she returned a few minutes later, she was accompanied by three young men.

"Ladies," she announced with a huge grin, "you know Julio and Hector, of course. This gorgeous hunk of male virility is Sadiq. He hasn't been here before. I thought I'd show him the garden. David and Simon will be here soon, and the Reverend arrived just as the boys came up the path. She's getting changed upstairs."

"Faye?" said Sibyl threateningly, "remember this is Cheryl's day." She left the implication unsaid and turned to Nigel.

"What are you doing just standing there, cuck?" she demanded. "Where are your manners? Get these gentlemen some drinks!"

Nigel blushed and stood in front of the three men who grinned at his subservient manner.

"Hector and I'll have a lager, boy," Julio said authoritatively. "What about you, Sadiq? How about a double brandy?"

"Don't take the piss!" he smiled good naturedly at his friend. "You know we Muslims don't touch alcohol. I think I'd like to take this lady up on her suggestion for a stroll in the garden."

Faye looked delighted, and led the young man out of the sitting room, winking at Sibyl over her shoulder. Sibyl shook her head in exasperation, but Olwen patted her hand.

"Don't worry, Sibyl," she said softly. "I'll keep an eye on her."

"Are you still here?" she asked Nigel. "These gentlemen will die of thirst if you don't get their drinks soon!"

Nigel hurried off, and Julio and Hector sniggered.

"If you want some company at the pledging ceremony, I'd be honoured to escort you," said Hector gallantly. "I do like a stern mature lady!"

Olwen winked at him.

"I've promised Marlon he can have first dibs," she said, "but sloppy seconds are on offer if you'd like."

"Did I hear my name being mentioned?" Marlon said, walking into the sitting room with Edwin, now transformed into Edwina on his arm.

"Hello, big boy," smiled Olwen, kissing him in front of her cuckold husband. "Hector here was just offering to escort me to the pledging ceremony. I told him I was already taken."

"You can take the cuckold, if you like, mate," said Marlon, handing Edwina over. "You'll have to excuse his cock breath. I've just unloaded down his throat."

Hector looked Edwina up and down and smiled.

"He'll do for starters," he said. "What do you say to a spit roast later on, Julio?"

The sound of the front doorbell sounded again. Somebody obviously opened it, because a few seconds later, two handsome young men sauntered into the sitting room.

"Simon!" said Cheryl excitedly. "She got to her feet and rushed to him. Throwing her arms around his neck, she kissed him, and then, coming up for air, she gasped,

"It's here at last! I can't wait to take my pledge to you. I love you so much!"

Simon grinned and held her at arm's length.

"You look fantastic, babe," he said proudly. "I've been saving myself this week. I can't wait to have you after we're pledged."

At that moment, Nigel returned with the drinks. He flinched when he saw his wife hanging on Simon's arm.

"Good afternoon, Sir," he greeted Simon respectfully. "May I get you some refreshment?"

"Get me a brandy, and I'll have one of Sibyl's excellent cigars, too," replied Simon, not bothering to look at Nigel as he gave his orders.

Nigel, totally cowed by the stronger, fitter Simon, hurried off to do as he was told.

In the middle of all this coming-and-going, Julian arrived with two pretty girls, one on each arm. Sibyl looked up sharply at him as they all made their entrance. He smiled at her, gave each of the girls a sharp slap on the bum, and came over and took Sibyl in his arms.

They both spoke at once.

Sibyl: "Who the fuck are they?" Julian: "Hi hun. Mmm! You've been smoking. You smell terrific!"

They both laughed at the same time too, and Sibyl invited Julian to explain the strangers' presence at the ceremony.

"Oh, don't worry about them," he smiled. "They're just a couple of cunts from the office. I thought we might be a bit short-handed, what with Brian being stuck in Seattle. So I brought them along. They're both rampant lesbians, but they will suck cock and do clean up too."